It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the "cover-up" is simply to save face. I suspect if the entire story of what happened in the months leading up to 9/11 and the events of 9/11 were revealed, the true level of incompetence on every level would be far too exposed. I don't think we let it happened, and I damn sure don't think we were complicit in the events, but incompetent I do believe.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

That's what I'm thinking.

en.wikipedia.org...

On 1 February 2011, Edmonds published a story on her own website adding details of incidents she claimed took place in April 2001. This included her role as translator where an informant had told the FBI agents, at that time:

Bin Laden’s group is planning a massive terrorist attack in the United States. The order has been issued. They are targeting major cities, big metropolitan cities; they think four or five cities; New York City, Chicago, Washington DC, and San Francisco; possibly Los Angeles or Las Vegas. They will use airplanes to carry out the attacks. They said that some of the individuals involved in carrying this out are already in the United States. They are here in the U.S.; living among us, and I believe some in US government already know about all of this.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by godfather420

But how do you know that these were not events meant to take the publics eye off of something more important going on at the time.

Why does there always have to be some hidden reason for any event involving the government?

Did they shoot Gabby Giffords because she was going to expose ufo secrets or something?
I'll bet you think this Secret Service event is another false flag to divert us.

I'll take it at face value since these guys were being guys in a country where these things are legal. They screwed up. Guys make dumb desicions over women.

Too much went down on 911 for the gov to control everything.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
I'm pretty sure the "cover-up" is simply to save face. I suspect if the entire story of what happened in the months leading up to 9/11 and the events of 9/11 were revealed, the true level of incompetence on every level would be far too exposed. I don't think we let it happened, and I damn sure don't think we were complicit in the events, but incompetent I do believe.

Now that's the government I know and loath.

A bunch of above average idiots just looking out for their own interests.
"That's not in my job description!" is their motto.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

I wish that were true.

There is evidence that blows the official story of the 93 WTC bombings out of the water.

Same with Oklahoma City. Yeah they kill kids too...they don't care.

They do these types of things to pass legislation.

The Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996 after OKC.

The PATRIOT Act after 9/11, which may I add, was also written before 9/11.

Read Edward Bernays book "Propaganda" or Zbigniew Brzezinski's "Between Two Ages" to figure out how Statism works. Government always does one thing and one thing only, expand and seek more control. They need to manufacture events to justify such expansion. It is not old.

Zbigniew even talks about the necessity of Stalinism in his "Between Two Ages". This is just how government works. 9/11 is NO exception!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

It would shut all the conspiracy theorists up.

No it wouldn't! They'd claim the videos are fake, or that TPTB used holograms.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Makes more sense than what the wackos on here are saying, which is that somehow there was nobody around or near to the Pentagon who saw the plane hit, either on the road or in another building, in one of the busiest (on a normal day) areas of not only D.C. but the entire nation.

Version two of that is that the possibly hundreds or thousands of people on the road coming and going on the various huge roads right by the Pentagon, which makes the Pentagon extremely visible, were all in on it and lied about the whole thing.

Have any of you actually BEEN to D.C. and the surrounding area? There are soooooo many buildings and highways and other vantage points where people could see the plane hit. D.C. would have to have a population of zero for nobody to see.

Traffic gets backed up for miles and miles there just from people rubbernecking at a car with a flat tire. The traffic there was MUCH worse that day, at an already traffic heavy area.

To say D.C. had no traffic that day is like saying the sun didn't shine that day.

edit on 19-4-2012 by SubPop79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by godfather420

But how do you know that these were not events meant to take the publics eye off of something more important going on at the time.

Why does there always have to be some hidden reason for any event involving the government?

Did they shoot Gabby Giffords because she was going to expose ufo secrets or something?
I'll bet you think this Secret Service event is another false flag to divert us.

I'll take it at face value since these guys were being guys in a country where these things are legal. They screwed up. Guys make dumb desicions over women.

Too much went down on 911 for the gov to control everything.

There doesn't have to be a conspiracy behind everything.

I can't say whether or not the secret service thing is a psy-op or not, because I would be speculating.

But where there is smoke there is fire.

You are absolutely right, too much went down on 911 for the gov to control everything. That's why there are so many holes in the OS!! They did not do a good job. They rely on the public being stupid enough to accept the fables they give out.

They repeat it and repeat it knowing that 80% of the population are followers and cannot form their own opinion.

Plus there is cognitive dissonance. When I was younger I used to believe government, and higher ups.

But as I got older and things stayed the same no matter who was elected, and I started researching real history, It shattered my world because I found out just how corrupt the establishment is.

The thing is that my natural mental blockade (cognitive dissonance) did not kick in. Had it kicked in who knows maybe I would be "Hooper" to the power of 2.

It is very hard to realize that most things you are told, especially historical "facts" are not facts at all. I don't blame you guys for that exact reason. Until you have stepped back and studied the big picture, not just 9/11, everything falls apart, and the world makes much more sense.

If 9/11 was not contrived by the power elite, it would truly be an exception to the pattern.

edit on 19-4-2012 by godfather420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Where are the wings in that picture? I did not ever buy this lie and you should not either.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Aaron Russo knew someone in on 9/11/01 attacks...

rip bro, thank you for being a righteous human being

Reflections And Warnings - An Interview With Aaron Russo
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Let's recap...

no proper CCTV footage released

Black box not released

black box supposedly damaged and data that can be accessed is not useful apparently

Bit similar to the WTC black boxes, they were too badly damaged, but a supposed hijackers passport survived intact!?!

Considering noone had previously failed to retrieve info from a black box/solid state data drive, strange how they have not managed it for the 9/11 flight recorders!?! A world first, just like the collapse of 3 steel structured high rise buildings collapsing due to fire!

Sure was a day of worlde firsts eh!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by shortsticks

This has been rehashed to no end.
And here on ATS there was an incredibly well researched post showing pictures of landing gear, wheel rims and parts of engine of the type used on that plane.

For me the burden of proof must pretty extensive and well researched to show that it was something other than a plane that hit the pentagon.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you will take a look at the post above you will see the thought and research that went into showing that a 757 did indeed hit the Pentagon.

Did someone come by and seed those 2 pieces of evidence after the crash?
I find that unlikely but if you can convince me otherwise I'm willing to listen.

So... what do you have?

Oh come on, we all know these pictures where Photoshopped. The US Government has a histroy of using Photoshop, just ask Barry about his birth certificate.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

Just curious - how do you explain the dozens of eyewitnesses to the actual, physical impact? Are they all "in on it". Deluded?

How do you account for the bodies of those on the manifest, found within the Pentagon? They were planted, right?

If the plane didn't hit the pentagon, where did it go? What did they do with the passengers? Proof?

How do you account for the fact that years later, not a single person has claimed seeing the plane fly over the Pentagon?

How do you account for the Pentagon employees physically working near the impact site, at the time of impact, who watched the plane approach & strike the Pentagon?

How do you account for the downed light poles along the plane's path? Planted, right? Along with the cars damaged by said light poles. Mistaken or deluded, right?

How do you account for the RAADS data?

How do you account for the calls made from those physically on the plane involved, to their loved ones, describing the hijacking? Were they "in on it" too? Some sort of 'voice morphing' nonsensical technology?

How do you account for the parts of the airplane - with serial numbers that match the correct plane in some instances - found within the Pentagon? Planted, right?

This but scratches the surface of all that's wrong with many of the conspiracy claims in this thread. This topic has been beaten to death since 2005, or so. I could keep going (and have gone on extensively in other threads, years ago) but, you get the idea.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

Black box not released

black box supposedly damaged and data that can be accessed is not useful apparently

You see here's another one.

They did find the black box at the pentagon. But you do not care enough to do any real search on the web.
You would rather wallow in made up conspiracies.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

I am not aware of any commercial air liners with an ejection seat system,i include this link forum.nasaspaceflight.com...

edit on 19-4-2012 by Ghostcooler because: typo fix

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar
reply to post by 4hero

Just curious - how do you explain the dozens of eyewitnesses to the actual, physical impact? Are they all "in on it". Deluded?

'witnesses' could be anyone, you only have to look to look at magicians like Dynamo to see that he has a team of people in on it, whilst everyone believes it to be real! C'mon, anyone can fake a few witnesses!

How do you account for the bodies of those on the manifest, found within the Pentagon? They were planted, right?

Strange how a manifest was found but the black boxes were so badly damaged all data was apparently useless?! Obviously a fake manifest!

If the plane didn't hit the pentagon, where did it go? What did they do with the passengers? Proof?

It didn't hit the Pentagon, it carried on to an unknown destination. Remember all transponders were turned off.

How do you account for the fact that years later, not a single person has claimed seeing the plane fly over the Pentagon?

I thought you said there were 'eye witnesses'??

How do you account for the Pentagon employees physically working near the impact site, at the time of impact, who watched the plane approach & strike the Pentagon?

I don't believe they saw a plane at all, however, if the Pentagon can provide the full CCTV footage then I'll believe that over some supposed 'witnesses'

How do you account for the downed light poles along the plane's path? Planted, right? Along with the cars damaged by said light poles. Mistaken or deluded, right?

As mentioned above, the plane flew over the area and continued to an unknown destination. (This is a theory and cannot be proven either way at present. However, having full access to the blackbox/flight recorder data & CCTV footage would easily clear this matter up.

How do you account for the RAADS data?

Please do post exactly which data you are referring to so I can make a proper reply.

How do you account for the calls made from those physically on the plane involved, to their loved ones, describing the hijacking? Were they "in on it" too? Some sort of 'voice morphing' nonsensical technology?

I don't have answers for everything, and neither do you, again, unless they testify in a public court room then this is still up for debate and cannot be clarified 100%. Even then they could still be lying/misled by the government.

How do you account for the parts of the airplane - with serial numbers that match the correct plane in some instances - found within the Pentagon? Planted, right?

You guessed it! Planted would be my response!. How could they be from 'THE' correct flight if it didnt hit the Pentagon? It's not exacly difficult for them to fake plane parts.

This but scratches the surface of all that's wrong with many of the conspiracy claims in this thread. This topic has been beaten to death since 2005, or so. I could keep going (and have gone on extensively in other threads, years ago) but, you get the idea.

It makes you wonder why it's still being debated eh, that is because people have not been given all the correcdt evidence and data, we have been lied to, there are so many obvious holes in the story, and people will continue to seek the real truth because they are not going to present it to us on a gold platter!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

Are you joking, or serious? I'm really, sincerely asking.

Your replies to my questions..... are you being serious?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by 4hero

Black box not released

You see here's another one.

They did find the black box at the pentagon. But you do not care enough to do any real search on the web.
You would rather wallow in made up conspiracies.

What kind of comment was that? They have not released the data, and what data they supposedly have is not of any use to the investigation!

If you knew the real definition of the word 'conspiracy' then you would know who the real conspirators were, and it certainly wasn't Bin laden! This is a real-life conspiracy, no theory, but factual, and resorting to childish labelling of people will mnake people even more determined to prove people like yourself wrong.

Please do post the entire details of the black boxes from all 4 planes if you have something you need to prove to me...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero
Let's recap...

no proper CCTV footage released

Black box not released

Bit similar to the WTC black boxes, they were too badly damaged, but a supposed hijackers passport survived intact!?!

Considering noone had previously failed to retrieve info from a black box/solid state data drive, strange how they have not managed it for the 9/11 flight recorders!?! A world first, just like the collapse of 3 steel structured high rise buildings collapsing due to fire!

Sure was a day of worlde firsts eh!

You will be pleased to learn then that AA 77's flight data recorder was recovered from the Pentagon and an analysis of the last few seconds was published last year :-

www.journalof911studies.com...

It was the cockpit voice recorder that was too damaged to be any use.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
UK TV Channel 4 (+1) showing/playing 9/11 recordings from the cockpits, traffic control an neads.

Only 1/3rd through so far and very interesting......unless you believe in the conspiracies that is !!!!!!!!!! If you believe in the conspiracies then there are loads of people you can now identify that are government stooges.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join