It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most important document(s) you will ever read.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hi Hawkiye,

You may want to read for once in your life instead of just being a (paid distracter) assumption on my part but have meet many of them, then you just might learn something.

Straw man: In legal reality, a “straw man” is an actual third party that may be seen handling a transaction or placing something in his name for someone else. This is the legal term usage.

Other miss understanding in law and Patriot workarounds explained here: www.pacinlaw.org...

So by your constant use of the word straw man it is obvious you have no clue or understanding of law and my threads are about the law not the hyped patriot BS. Correction of verbiage is the first lesson if your going to use a word better understand the use of it in law.

You have asked again about cases I told you, but you didn't look, with in every pdf is all the (foot notes) showing you the exact court cases and law book dictionaries used. Do your homework you might learn something.

A question you did ask and should be the way you proceed further if your willing to learn the truth, was why would the defacto give one permission to leave and no longer be a slave?
That is explained in the law and through out many of the pdfs, simply they have no choice without this option passed in the 15 statues at large the 14th ratified or not would have been thrown out, it is because of the Voluntary nature of law. The 13th says no Involuntary servitude except in cases of criminal actions, does not say you can not volunteer yourself into servitude, so in order for them to pass the 14th they had to make it Voluntary and give you away out, the law requires you to lawfully remove yourself from their jurisdiction (expatriations) or the assumption by your actions will show you did/do volunteer to be subject to their private laws and statues.

Verbiage in law is very different then the everyday use of words.
You must study law to understand what any contract is saying and how/why it applies.
The Constitution is a contract. Each word has a very specific meaning in law. People love to quote the Constitution yet they have no clue what the words they use really mean.

Knowledge is power and this is why they have continued to dumb down the education system in America so you all could be good little paid slaves, paid by entitlements/benefits offered by your owners.

Your proof of acknowledgement by the defacto is simply this Expatriation exists and is a legal lawful means recognized by all nations on the planet. Clear enough for you. The difference is instead of expatriating to some country outside of America, we expatriate to our rightful Countries of birth ie one of the 50 states/nations making up the Union. End of story.

www.pacinlaw.org... Expatriation Examined.

edit on 20-4-2012 by drmeola because: add link

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

LOL Well there you have it folks this guys is a charlatan who thinks he knows something about law. Didn't answer a single question provide a single piece of promised proof and again tried to call me a paid distraction. then babbles on about the constitution being a contract? Contract for who? Neither you nor I were signatories to it.

All lawful contracts must have wet ink signatures from all parties concerned to be valid and they must be fully disclosed. The idea that people contracted into slavery voluntarily is false for the terms of the contracts were not fully disclosed and it is done by deception. The idea of adhesion contracts not fully disclosed and being binding unless they are rebutted is a false premise and shows the deceptiveness of the corporate system.

I must apologize though drmeola I have you at a disadvantage I know more about this then you do I have been at it longer then you and I have seen every angle and spent many years in the trenches. Course if you had done a little research on my posts here you might have discovered that...

You give the same old spiel yep we do it right and other patriot/freedom movement guys got it wrong. Wish I had a buck for every time I heard that. Bottom line is you are the one making claims here the burden of proof is on you to prove your claims. if you know anything about law you know that is a maxim.

Oh and as for strawman there is legal verbage and common cultural verbage you can do a google search and discover the meaning of a straw man argument in common cultural verbage. It is where you raise a false argument and then try to claim that was my argument and then you knock down that false argument and claim false victory. Of course you knew damn well I was not referring a legal strawman but chose to focus on that because you will not and cannot address my actual points.

I wasted a good many years of my life fighting the corporate governments trying to get them to acknowledge my freedom and leave me alone and free of their slavery only to discover few care and society excepts the current de facto government mafioso. I know people who are still doing it and are bitter unapproachable souls consumed by it spending years to fight even simple traffic cases it is a wasted life.

I despise false patriots charging people money for a false hope of freedom if they just file the magical paper work. I despise the charlatans who get on the conference calls and claim victories over the de facto courts and never provide proof giving people more false hope etc. etc.

So either put up or shut up and quite obfuscating...
edit on 20-4-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

You keep repeating yourself want a lawful answer ask a direct question(s). again I said in all my threads it is law not common speak so when you say straw man could careless about the common language that was designed to dumb down the population. And holds no meaning in today's court of law.

So lets both stop the name calling agree to disagree and stick to facts in law.

Sorry you have been deceived by others and that is what we teach so others do not fall for the same BS, PAC has been around longer then any other so call freedom movement or patriot group, you will never see or find anything negative against PAC in the media, youtube or any place else. Ask yourself why is that? Maybe because we are the ONLY ones that got it right.

Define proof? So I may satisfy you.

The lack of cases is the proof, cases would show we had to go to court to defend ourselves since we never have to go to their courts there are no records simple fact.
The point of status is so you never have to play on their court yard again, if like so many others out there we did play in their courts there would be records and videos of us going in front of judges defending ourselves. Again there are none, they have zero jurisdiction over us and any issue that may arrive ie a ticket or summons is handled by paperwork taking no time at all just a matter of walking out to the mailbox one time and all is discharged/erased. They do not want you to know the truth its that simple.

As far as being stopped, we have our own plates/IDs and usually would only be pulled over once in any given district, and we welcome this because it gives us a chance to educate face to face another person. We never shy from any chance/opportunity to share freedom and because we do this peacefully without a bunch of patriot BS, the officers are happy to listen and look over our paperwork. Only in rare incidences has any State National even got a ticket thanks to this very fact.

After status correction you are encouraged to visit your elected Sheriff, make an appointment meet for lunch, with status many doors open up to you and he/she in turn informs his deputies after verifying our claims. After that the chance of them even pulling you over is slim to none and most times they often wave at us, because we have opened a line of communications with them and have become on a first name bases with those in our communities. That's the differences between us and the unlawful nut jobs out there.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

You keep repeating yourself want a lawful answer ask a direct question(s). again I said in all my threads it is law not common speak so when you say straw man could careless about the common language that was designed to dumb down the population. And holds no meaning in today's court of law.

I have asked a couple of direct questions and you continue to refuse to answer. And if you could care less about the common language then you sound like an attorney and are really are effed up. Common language is the true language of the people not attorney speak they are the ones who have corrupted and changed the meanings of common words and kept it hidden from the people to enslave the people and keep them ignorant. And there are no courts of law how can a de facto be a court of law? Its a sham! They are nothing more then a kangaroo court with guys with guns to enforce their de facto decrees mafioso as it were

Sorry you have been deceived by others and that is what we teach so others do not fall for the same BS, PAC has been around longer then any other so call freedom movement or patriot group, you will never see or find anything negative against PAC in the media, youtube or any place else. Ask yourself why is that? Maybe because we are the ONLY ones that got it right.

There you go again making crap up again. You have yet to answer a single question but I am somehow deceived LOL! Yeah yeah we teach how others deceived you and we've been around longer then anyone blah blah... There is another I wish I had buck for every time I heard it. Oh and BS!

Define proof? So I may satisfy you.

Seriously? You are a big time law buff and you do not know the definition of proof? LOL!

The lack of cases is the proof, cases would show we had to go to court to defend ourselves since we never have to go to their courts there are no records simple fact. 

Ah yes the mother of all excuses we can't show you proof cause we never end up in court... Sigh!

(skipping the rest for redundancy and brevity)

After status correction you are encouraged to visit your elected Sheriff, make an appointment meet for lunch, with status many doors open up to you and he/she in turn informs his deputies after verifying our claims. After that the chance of them even pulling you over is slim to none and most times they often wave at us, because we have opened a line of communications with them and have become on a first name bases with those in our communities. That's the differences between us and the unlawful nut jobs out there.

Yeah right... Quick everyone hurry and buy his books seminars etc. this is the magical key to freedom Sheriffs magically acknowledge it and become your good buddies and tell their deputies to lay off you... Big sigh!

edit on 20-4-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

To make sure I did not miss something after re-reading all your post and my responses and links provided I can say to the best of my knowledge all questions ask directly or indirectly was answered.

In one breath you comment to insinuate I do not know the law, then in the next you say I must be an attorney. So which is it? You asked for proof I gave it including the link to better your understanding, if you choose not to read the links there is nothing else to discuss.

The proof again:

Does expatriation exist? YES
Do you have to expatriate to remover yourself from the defacto system? YES
Do you have to expatriate to a Country? YES

Is America, Unites States in any form of the word a Country? NO
Is every State within the Union a Country? YES
Can one expatriate to one of these 50 Countries making up the Union? YES
Is the expatriation guidelines written clearly and the steps that need to be taken to do so? YES
Does the Defacto government recognize expatriation to the fullest of the law as outlined? YES they have no choice.

Once you expatriate to one of the 50 States within the Union does this remove you from their private system of law and jurisdiction? YES
What laws apply to one who expatriates? The De Jure of right common law.

Can you collect benefits offered by the defacto once expatriated? NO
What benefits do you get? NONE
So then why do it? FREEDOM as it is intended to be.
Do you have to pay federal taxes or fill out tax forms at the end of the year? NO
Do you have to pay state taxes or fill out tax forms at the end of the year? NO
Do you have to pay taxes that are included in the price of an item such as gasoline at the pump? YES
Do you have to pay the 6% average state tax on none food items? YES

Can you have a bank account, car loan or mortgage? YES but you can not use since you no longer will have a SS number and do not use a TIN number either since that is a tax identification number and both are defacto.

Do you need to have a DL, registration and or insurance? NO
Does statue laws apply to you? NO they are private law for U.S. citizens only.
Anything I missed?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I'm posting here to keep track of the thread and read the links as time permits.

I have always been curious about how the sovereignty argument deals with the phrase in the 14th amendment that makes all naturalized or US born citizens "subject to the jurisdiction of the United States".

Constitution of the United States of America
14th Amendment (1868). Section 1. "All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges and immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any States deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

(from the link below) Notice the wording of this amendment carefully. If they were talking about Citizens of the 50 states, then it would read "and subject to the jurisdiction(s) thereof". Jurisdictions would be plural if it applied to more than one entity. But since it applies only to the United States government, singular, is also shows the jurisdiction to be singular. Jurisdiction, not jurisdictions.

usa-the-republic.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Hi frazzle,

Check the link for patriot miss beliefs that starts to cover in simplicity the whole sovereign thing and within will link you to the further understanding of it and why it holds no water in law.

On your quote, excellent start on trying to understand this very devious amendment. The Red Amendment (TRA) is a full in-depth look at this very Amendment.

What so many in the movement fail to understand is this very amendment, they either think it does not pertain to them, or they ignore it all together for reasons of the ratification. The simple truth is it applies to all citizens period, and the time to fight the ratification issues was over 140 years ago.

Your are correct that it is one jurisdiction, its jurisdiction ONLY encompasses the 10 miles square of DC and their citizens ie United States citizens and Nationals there of no matter where they may reside in the Union.

That is exactly why expatriation is the removal process to free oneself from their jurisdiction and control, however you do NOT need to expatriate to a Country outside of the Union, since every State within the Union is its own Country.

The Republic de jure has never gone away it still exists today with its common law fully intact this is why you can NOT replace it, like so many of these so called patriot groups like to claim.

It baffles me that this simple action to fix all the problems of the Union and return it back to its original glory is ignored by most, but we have become so comfortable with the government taken care of us with their entitlements we have forgotten how to fend for ourselves. This is the main reason why so many people flock to these patriot groups spending tons of hard earned money on their whimsical ideas that have no standings in law, (they simple want their cake and eat it too). They want their freedom from taxes, statue laws, corrupt police the courts constantly chasing revenue ext..... but they still want the government to support them with food stamps, welfare, medical insurance, social security, and getting that big check at years end and so much more. This is unlawful, unmoral and is the only reason the federal reserve and so many other wrongs still exists.

When enough of the population expatriates back into their rightful Country ie their State of birth the system and its reconstruction acts of the Constitution will simply be gone, and ONLY the organic Constitution will remain with all freedoms intact.

Like Rome this is the way to collapse the defacto system of the United States.
Is it an easy adjustment? NO Is it worth everything in the end? YES
Best of all PAC has made this process easy for all whom truly are up for the challenges that will face them in learning how to live for now within the current system with full rights intact and total freedom, until the day enough people wake up and the defacto will simply fade away.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Sorry I can't read all the info here until Monday when I go to work. One question I do have though is, I live in Florida but was born in Ohio. Would I have to move back to Ohio in order to be a state national. And what if I want to move to another state like Colorado do I have to re apply through the courts in that state or is once I'm a SN. I can go where ever I want and my status will be recognized.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JimCessna

Hi Jim,

No you can live any place you like many State Nationals do not live in their place of birth just by law you have to expatriate to your State/Country of birth.

I live in Florida as well and so does several others either State Nationals or in process.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
People are so distracted by all this madness, when is enough, enough? When are people going to start spending the time studying the laws that will free them? And when are those outside the Union going to start finding the lawful path in their countries to do the same? Instead people spend hours on end talking about ETs, religious idea's, spirituality ext......people say they are awake and they want the truth and facts, yet thousands flock to the snakes it is sad and frustrating since 1998 PAC has been shutting down these snakes and teaching the hard facts so were are all these so called people claiming their awake? Talk about a joke.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
www.freedomreigns.us...

At this link you will find the first four radio lessons along with study links, including law dictionary, deprogramming interactive PAC movie and so much more.

Its that time again with voting on everyone’s mind, the simple truth is Voting is a Crime read my Treason by Design thread for more on that one.

Been so busy with projects I have only had time to do one radio show a week on Thursday night from 7 to 9pm Eastern, if all goes well by the end of the year or shortly there after we will have the PAC radio station set up broadcasting 24/7, with everything from lessons, study groups and of course music of all genres.

As of now I have around 30 archived shows at the above link and many more PAC shows in the PAC media section of the main site here: www.pacalliance.us...

As always I can be reached for Q and A here on ATS, or in the chat room found at the top link. Happy hunting all and enjoy, the pdf’s, movies ext…its like a treasure hunt each step filled with more truth and understanding then you may have ever come across before.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join