It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Alien Detour - Two Russian Truck Drivers See Landed Spaceship, 1989

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

UFO Depiction
by Dr Valery Uvarov c. 2004
Department N13
National Security Academy
St Petersburg, Russia

Stopped at night on the side of the road, two Russian truck drivers were astounded by the sight of a spaceship before them and amazed when one of the drivers was welcomed aboard.

On the night of 2nd November, 1989 the air temperature dropped very suddenly to below freezing. Two professional Russian truck drivers, Oleg Kirzhakov and his companion Nikolai Baranchikov were driving their truck from near the area of Arkhangelsk to Moscow.

They were hurrying home to finish all the formalities related to their business trip before the holidays. In the vicinity of Emtza railway station, the road was blocked by heaps of sand and gravel.

Full story is here. You will have to scroll approx 3/4 way down page
www.ufocasebook.com...
Had never heard this case before and found it quite interesting. Did a search at ATS and if I overlooked please forgive . Can this be debunked, blamed on vodka or did this happen? There are a lot of other intersting cases there as well! So peruse
Thoughts?
edit on 18-4-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-18-2012 by Springer because: Do NOT paste more than the first couple paragraphs of external content.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Is indeed a very interesting story. Once again Russia never stops amazing the ufo community with the stories from its land. I've read some very unusual UFO cases from Russia in the past and even though I cannot vouch neither their veracity or authenticity, I still consider that country to be a big source of information in the relation to ufo encounters. Star and flag ...
edit on 18-4-2012 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
Is indeed a very interesting story. Once again Russia never stops amazing the ufo community with the stories from its land. I've read some very unusual UFO cases from Russia in the past and even though I cannot vouch neither their veracity or authenticity, I still consider that country to be a big source of information in the relation to ufo encounters.

Thank you , Teslo. Appreciate your input. This truly sounds quite fantastic to be real but then again???. Thought no better place than ATS to debunk ...IF this is possible..
If the head guy investigating the ufo's can't explain this away - can we?

Dr. Valery Mikhailovich Uvarov is the head of the Department of UFO Research, Palaeosciences and Palaeotechnology of the National Security Academy of Russia, and has devoted more than 14 years to ufology as well as to the study of the legacy of ancient civilizations.

ATS is known to debunk many reported cases. So where are you guys? Usually, quick to pounce

And if you believe this account, I wish to hear your comments ! lol if this was for real, can we put ourselves in his shoes? If made up ...it was certainly interestingly entertaining.

Appreciate you all!

edit on 18-4-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Well, let's see if I can get this started?
In 1989, did we have developing technology or anything able to project 'screens' before your face like this guy claims? I know TED has this technology NOW . So? What do you guys think?
Oh and notice that ''bigfoot'' question .... it's too fantastic to believe but did it actually happen?
Where are the picker aparters ?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
That screen made me think of my floaters, wherever I look, there they are!
It's like the screen was in the eye, not outside of it.

Bag creatures, I've read variant tales of this type of being, machine or bio-machine before.
Also the interior sounds like many stories I've read or heard about.

In 1989, I saw a UFO in the day time sky, brushed aluminum in colour, with a flat top and a shape like an explorers hat, like the silver part of the bottom of an aluminum can.

So, I tend to read these stories with an open mind.
Sometimes they don't sound made up.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
That screen made me think of my floaters, wherever I look, there they are!
It's like the screen was in the eye, not outside of it.

Bag creatures, I've read variant tales of this type of being, machine or bio-machine before.
Also the interior sounds like many stories I've read or heard about.

In 1989, I saw a UFO in the day time sky, brushed aluminum in colour, with a flat top and a shape like an explorers hat, like the silver part of the bottom of an aluminum can.

So, I tend to read these stories with an open mind.
Sometimes they don't sound made up.

Thanks for your reply Toadmund.
Bag creatures - I'd never heard of . You've read these tales before? I need to search this out! lol Sounds wild for sure!
Appreciate the share of your ufo experience as well. Sounds fantastic! and I believe you. I too have seen things but never such as these russians claim ! I realize though that truth can sometimes be way stranger than fiction.
I'm like you - open-minded - and realize that things are NOT ALWAYS as they seem...and why some can think they are hoaxed because it is too fantastic of a tale. Thanks so much for your reply. Here lately, I have been finding more and more truths ... that things are not always as they seem. ... so who knows!?

edit on 20-4-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join