It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nurse who told relatives she was adopting baby 'gunned down new mother and ripped three-day-old son

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

A registered nurse has been arrested for fatally shooting a new mother and snatching her three-day-old son outside a doctor's office as she took the baby for a check-up.
Verna Deann McClain, a 30-year-old mother of three who had told relatives she was about to adopt a baby, will face capital murder charges, the district attorney for Montgomery County, Texas said.
In dramatic scenes in the quiet Houston suburb of Spring on Tuesday afternoon, McClain allegedly gunned down 28-year-old Kayla Marie Golden, firing up to seven shots at close range

(Full Article)

So this is a black women shooting a white women and stealing her 3 day old baby. Where is Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson on this one? And, Why hasn't this been all over the MSM?

edit on 18-4-2012 by KnightFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by KnightFire

It has been just not the race. But you are correct. Where's Al?

At least Texas is big on the death penalty.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

So this is a black women shooting a white women and stealing her 3 day old baby. Where is Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson on this one? And, Why hasn't this been all over the MSM?

Sometimes even though the people involved are of different coloured skin, a shooting/kidnapping is just a shooting/kidnapping.

Whose to say she wouldn't have shot and kidnapped a black baby if the opportunity presented itself?

Crime of opportunity.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

It has been just not the race. But you are correct. Where's Al?

At least Texas is big on the death penalty.

I didn't intend my post to be about race, but I did want to call out the seperation with the MSM.

It's almost like the Martin / Zimmerman case where a hispanic / white man shoots a black kid and it's all over the media, but this is a case where a black woman not only shot a white woman, but a mother of a 3 day old baby and then stole her baby and I've seen nothing other than on a UK news source.

Race aside, this is just sick. I feel horrible for this little baby who will never know their mother.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Trust me, you can't turn on the radio or TV in Houston without hearing about this. I don't expect or want the NBPs to show up anymore than I want or expect Al or Jessie.

Let's see if the prez has anything to say to the family of THIS victim.

-still hearing crickets-

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Sometimes even though the people involved are of different coloured skin, a shooting/kidnapping is just a shooting/kidnapping.

Whose to say she wouldn't have shot and kidnapped a black baby if the opportunity presented itself?

Crime of opportunity.

I completely agree. Crime of opportunity, but none the less, why do we hear it from a UK source and not an US source?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoagy1199

Trust me, you can't turn on the radio or TV in Houston without hearing about this. I don't expect or want the NBPs to show up anymore than I want or expect Al or Jessie.

Let's see if the prez has anything to say to the family of THIS victim.

-still hearing crickets-

This is good to hear. Where I'm at, I've heard nothing of this incident.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnightFire

Crime of opportunity.

I completely agree. Crime of opportunity, but none the less, why do we hear it from a UK source and not an US source?

You're from the US.
I think they have to pick and choose. Every day I listen to some CNN and Fox news, and there seems to be shootings almost every day, somewhere....
There's a lot of crime down there

I don't know why a UK source would be reporting on it though.
Unless it's a slow news day in the UK.
Often, even up here in Canada, we have more reports of crime in the US, if it's a slow news day.
They have to go out and find things to report, the US is a good place to look for news

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
it's always a slow nes day in th UK.

What gets me is, how on earth did she think she was going to get away with it? Was she just going to walk off, get into her car and live happily ever after?

Anyway, screw the colour of the peoples involved skin, that's irrelivent. I want to know what colour the wall paper was, and why does that never get reported? Make's ya think, doesn't it.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Really?

That's the take away for you on this story?

edit on 18/4/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Race is not the point here!! Point is,this is an act of utmost evil+this woman is a vile demonic Thing-and she should be exterminated like the cockroach that she is.I hope she gets the death penalty.Humanity is better off without contaminants like these. And she already has 3 children? Well,this is gonna be brutal on them too,i feel bad for them.Although with a mother that's capable of this,maybe its safer for them to not have her around.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Montgomery Co is just north of Houston. You don't hear much out of them, they tend to keep news quiet. They have plenty of problems though.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

Really?

That's the take away for you on this story?

edit on 18/4/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

No! The take away was a woman shot another woman and took her baby and the MSM is not reporting on it. You shouldn't read only one post and then comment.

Sorry I have to give you a
too.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Why not? Be the people's colors reversed and there would be HELL to pay.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
**Double post**
edit on 18-4-2012 by Auricom because: Double post, sorry about that.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I doubt you'll hear much of this
it sounds like a SSRI anti depressant murder.
they hate it when that kind of news gets out

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Fox is reporting on it at this moment.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Fox is reporting on it at this moment.

About time. Thanks for sharing. I can't watch TV at work.

I see it on their front page now. It wasn't on there a couple of hours ago.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I can't believe this racist shot and murdered a white mother and then kidnapped her 3 day old son. I wonder if the Aryan Brotherhood will put a bounty out on her? Either way, Seems like this was racially motivated.
~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Well I guess their programming has been super-effective. Not only are you looking for it in every news article, but are angry it you don' t get it.

Good old MSM. They know how to get you to salivate.

We have become so predictable, that controlling us will be no challenge. Who needs RFID chips? They have the internet and the MSM. Cheap and super-effective.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join