It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 5 Monkey Experiment (Mind Control)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

This experiment is known as the 5 monkey experiment.

For this Experiment we need a cage, complete with a sprinker system

Inside the cage is a ladder and at the top of the ladder hanging from the ceiling are some banana's

Next we add 5 monkeys to the cage.

one of the monkeys notices the banana's and begins to climb the ladders, the sprinkler system is
activated soaking all of the monkeys in freezing cold water

After some time a second monkey begins to climb the ladder and once again the sprinkler system is activated soaking all the monkeys

For the next part of the experiment

Now we de-activate the sprinkler system, remove one of the monkeys and replace him with a new one.

After some time the new monkey see's the banana's and begins to climb the ladders.

To his astonishment he is attacked by the other 4 monkeys

Now we replace one of the original monkeys with a new monkey

Once again the new monkey notices the banana's and begins to climb the ladder

and once again he is attacked by all the original monkeys but on this occassion the previous new monkey joins in on the attacking.

This process of removing the original monkeys and replacing them is repeated until non of the original monkeys are in the cage

Once the final original monkey is removed and is replaced, the last monkey to enter see's the banana and begins to climb the ladder
to which the other 4 monkeys begin to attack him.

Non of these new monkeys know about the sprinker system but act in this way because as far as they are concerned things have always been done like this round here....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
what happened to
the other 7 monkeys

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I've seen this - definitely a good introduction to mob psychology!

I remember watching this with my boyfriend. He yelled "No!" at the screen while I giggled the maniacal laugh only a psych major could emit. Individuals run the gammit of intelligence. But people are dumb.

new topics

join