It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CCTV: Car crashes through supermarket injuring 10

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

A 76-year-old woman in the US state of Florida has been charged with careless driving after her Toyota Camry crashed through a supermarket on Saturday, injuring ten people. 33-year-old Lasaunda Hampton was recovering at home with her 3-month-old baby Tyshawn Davis, who was in the stroller visible in the video and escaped with minor injuries.Her 15-year-old daughter, Marshanna Jones, required 32 stitches to cuts from glass. Crews attending the scene said it was a miracle no one got killed.

My jaw literally dropped when I saw this... and my eyes might have bulged out a bit...

Like the write up says, it really is a miracle that no one was killed, especially that baby, and the other people right at the door!! Holy crap...

edit on 18-4-2012 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Not to make light of a serious situation, but the cashier in the green vest at the beginning of the video cracked me up - she has no idea how to react.

I imagine her saying "Oh lawdy, Oh Jeesus, Oh no, AIEEEEEEE" with each flailing of her arms. Sorry, but that made me laugh.

Glad everyone (especially the baby) are ok. I saw a lady in the DMV get passed even though she couldn't even UNDERSTAND the peripheral vision test, let alone pass it. We need stricter regulations and better testing when it comes to elderly drivers.

Just ask our ATS friends from Florida.

edit on 18-4-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

Yah! No kidding... I was trying to imagine her thoughts as well...

It almost seems like , Not again!! some crazy b^&@&@ did it again!! Lordy lordy, wheres my manager i have an issue to report(runs off)

edit on 18-4-2012 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
She just punted a baby... with a car

Thank god everyone came out of this alive and mostly well

new topics

top topics

join