It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Raid Wrong House and Kill Family Dog

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Something is wrong with you!

It was that piece of s PIG that was aggressive! Its time for equal force to be applied in kind. To all sick LEOs who claim I have a record (Over the years on ATS when I speak out against police legal thuggary I am insulted that there is something wrong with me by LEOs and its been suggested that I am an ex con - so where are they now to defend this murder?) or had a bad go with a cop for my attitude need to understand I have a clean record albeit 35 year old speeding tickets. I have learned my hatred by LEO actions such as this. A posting in this thread referred me to an article as a follow up on this murder. In the article was a link to post about dogs who have been killed by cops. Part way down that link I watched a dash cam of a dog killing and witness a stupid dangerous PIG out of control trying to snare a tied up dog. The dog clearly was friendly was being cornered but dog was trying to get away from the PIG who rather than call the human society just pull his weapon like a coward no threat to himself and murdered that dog who before he died wagged his tail!

I have raise my children to walk away from a cop and never call the police for anything as that would be inviting an immoral gun toting trigger happy thug to them.

When the public has had enough and turn the tables, the LEOs will be too stupid to understand and will wonder why! Hmmm to serve and protect, well since this Pig got it wrong who went to the aid of the so called domestic woman veing chased by a man? Guess she had to wait for her service and protection! Any wonder why I packed my family and moved to the UK where Bobby's don't carry guns!

We all heard the dash cam and for you to suggest what you just did, I worry for your children! Yeah its the dogs fault! Please get your hearing checked.

OP I am sorry but I served in US Army 6 years two honourable discharges 2 good conduct n a "V" device award and I feel I wasted 6 years of my life after this thread seeing dogs killed for no reason upsets me! Knowing that lady did not get an officer when she needed one is very upsetting!
edit on 4/28/2012 by IceHappy because: So upset made spelling mistakes

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

I am afraid it is going to take an armed citizen shooting and killing a cop who raids the wrong house and fails to make a quick and proper Identification of himself with gun drawn to make them stop and reassess their tactics.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Star to you and better worded than my rant. Still upset that there is a sharp increase of pet killings by this organized hoods with legal guns. The article at the bottom of page two suggested that these gangs do not keep stats on innocent pet killings ergo there is no way to judge if there has been a sharp increase or not. When I left the states I have not heard any stories like these. Now that article links to many sites that are keep tabs on these organized crime units murders. I was overwhelm how many one linked article was naming. Its clearly on the up. This and killing / or severely injuring people at peaceful protests.

Thank you for your post.

Where are the LEO's to defend this murders actions? Murder family member? Many families have family members that may have four legs I know mine does. I still cannot get this out of my mind. For what purpose does our armies go to war? Corp greed or to protect families?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IceHappy

For the majority of families who have pet dogs that live in the house and not outside in a kennel those dogs are members of the family. They just are not of the same species. Dogs are "man's best friend" and they are not pet fish or parakeets. There is a reason that K9 cops bond with their canine companions and take them home and not back to some K9 police kennel. How would a cop like it if he sent his K9 german shepherd onto someone's property (in the "line of duty" - afterall it isnt his responsibility to double check addresses) and the home owner saw the large and threatening dog (and they are trained to attack) come at him and then shot him in self defense. Justifiable killing or would the cop then attempt to shoot the homeowner who killed his "K9 partner"? I know that there are LEOs reading this post so please respond - how would you feel and how would you then react to same?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Dogs are going to have to start carring guns so they can shoot back.
One day the cops are going to raid the wrong home and end up on the losing end. Maybe that is what it is goign to take before things change. They think they are 10 foot tall and bullet proof. Well there is no such thing as bullet proof.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
For a while we kept seeing story after story of alleged police brutality towards citizens and complete abuse of authority. There was a point stories were being posted on ATS almost by the day.

Now, they're going after family pets as well, and I agree with those who've said a dog is a family member. There's been talk of taking guns away from citizens. Maybe we should take guns away from cops. Maybe they should be required to use judgement, common sense and redevelop their people skills, before being given the opportunity to hide behind a gun, which is what we're seeing.

Similar to how a gang member might think a gun can solve most problems, so do cops, apparently. I'm not sure if it's ignorance, if it's bloody stupidity, if it's culture, if it's a complete lack of training and concentration on common sense(i.e. using ones brain) which causing this, but it doesn't really matter what the excuses are at this point. The bottom line is cops are regularly showing they can't handle the responsibility of carry a loaded gun. They are a safety issue to the public. They are a safety issue to our children. They are a safety issue to our pets.

How about having SWAT teams hold the responsibility of using live ammunition, take guns away from cops, and if the need arises for live ammo/guns, the police call in the SWAT units. Far, far too often guns are being drawn, and fired, when no gun was needed in the first place, a little common sense and understanding of human psychology would have gotten the job done.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Let's stick to the topic Folks and dispense with the Personal Sniping, Please.

TIA

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join