It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELECTION FRAUD: Ron Paul vs The Savagery of the Opposition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
There's footage here that clearly shows something very wrong has been going on. Something should've been done about this, but when you live in a world where lying, corrupt people are the ones at the top, I guess it's easy to realise why nothing happened.

Was watching a clip yesterday too where the media basically ignores Ron Paul in several ways when talking about vote results, it's just so obvious that it's a rigged game, and it makes you wonder wtf is going on and if we'll ever wake up and do something about it.

Ted Nugent needs to get his head checked too, telling people to vote for Romney. Wow, as if he's going to change things for the better?
edit on 18-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
As someone who has been a solid supporter of Ron Paul right up to the point where math said he was simply impossible at any level, I'd say the calls of fraud are largely misplaced. Oh, it happened...in some cases, yes I think it definitely did. I don't think it happened anywhere near enough to have changed the outcome.

Ron Paul was the right man with the right ideas. He was also a man without a nation in very real ways. The Democrats hated him and just dismissed him out of hand. The Republican party, his own party, have actually floating candidates AGAINST him in his OWN district, for goodness sakes. I'd said this a few months ago, but Paul was fighting BOTH parties and the media from day 1. Against all that?? In THIS cycle? He did an outstanding job getting as far as he did.

I sure had hope..because in a nation where Obama can be elected, ANYONE can be. However...it's time to be realistic here and this isn't a choice between Romney, Obama and Paul. This is a choice between Obama and Romney. Red or Black. Odd or Even. There isn't a 3rd way this goes... So, which evil is the lesser of the two? Which way that decision goes inside each person's own mind will decide the future of our nation....or perhaps whether it HAS a future at all as the nation we've known it.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
The Republican party, his own party, have actually floating candidates AGAINST him in his OWN district, for goodness sakes. I'd said this a few months ago, but Paul was fighting BOTH parties and the media from day 1. Against all that?? In THIS cycle? He did an outstanding job getting as far as he did.

I think that's part of the fraud really, the fact that he's had to go through a farce like that to begin with.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Things could have been very different if the MSM didn't interfere saying Ron Paul would never win the nomination and more importantly if the Iowa caucus win wasn't stolen from him.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Ted Nugent needs to get his head checked too, telling people to vote for Romney. Wow, as if he's going to change things for the better?

People seem to forget that Romney was beat out by the unelectable traitor, John McCain.
All this election is about now, is "lesser of two evils" and Im not completely convinced about who exactly that is, which leads me to conclude that we are screwed either way.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Together with Dennis Kusinich I think Ron Paul is the golden ticket. Dennis is a left-leaning libertarian and the biggest problems we have are authoritarian war mongering Criminals In Charge. And after RP gets done attending and messing with the GOP idiots... Getting signatures for ballots in all 50 states via OWS support WILL be quite easy. The more serious problem is of the nature of what happened to JFK, MLK, RFK, and John Lennon. The control freaks can be deadly but they're already stuck in their own private hells. After all who wants to hang out with Chairman Mao (bummer), or Dather Vader (changy)?

Ron Paul / Dennis Kusinich for POTUS / VP 2012!

edit on 4/18/2012 by reitze because: +

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

No matter what, I think the ball is going to land on 00, just means we all lose again.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Did anybody really think Paul's chances of getting into the Presidency through the GOP were high? I knew from the get-go that Paul's most likely success would be if this election were to be thrown into the House. Unfortunately, though, people seem to already be giving up.

You can't win anything if you give up, you have to keep pushing. Even when things look bad you can't just give up. Hopefully more people will figure this out before the election.

Besides, we haven't had any caucuses or primaries since Santorum suspended his campaign, have we? We'll have to wait and see how the remaining delegates go out before we can go and call it quits on the GOP nomination front.

Even if Paul fails to win the nomination, I will vote for the man, and hopefully man more will do so. If we can't get him a nomination our best bet will be to at least steal a few states from the Dems and GOP, to hopefully throw the election into the House. It'll sure as hell show the media, and the world, that we will not simply give up, and that the war is not yet over. It'll send shivers down their spines when in the first time in forty years a non-GOP or Democrat candidate wins electoral votes, and those shivers would be even stronger if it forced the election into the House.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkinin

Holy s***! That video you link to from your sig is way, way more important! I've not seen it before, it looks like it's really going viral after checking about a bit, and might end up really changing at least something if enough people see it and try waking up. Thanks for linking to it!

For those that haven't seen this, it really IS a fraud, and if you have facebook, twitter, tumblr, blogspot or whatever, it really might be worth linking to it and help getting it spread around as quickly as possible. And if your link eventually fails, google again and get another, because there's a lot of people uploading it and there'll be more to link to.

What a sham, it's truly sickening.

Surely we have a thread on this already somewhere?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
We can ALL GET TOGETHER and do whatever we want if people will get off their ass................donate,,go to tampa,,,vote,,be a delegate,,,and be MEAN AND FORCEFUL AT THE CAUCASES AND DONT LET SOME OLD ASS PEOPLE TELL 500 PEOPLE WHAT TO DO..

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar

No matter what, I think the ball is going to land on 00, just means we all lose again.

I agree with you on that.
Romney Obama they are all the same.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The size of Ron Paul rallies compared to those for Romney, Santorum, or Gingrich at any time of the election cycle have been staggerring in comparison.

My question is this. Even though people showed up to the rallies, did they actually go out and VOTE?

It's fine being at a Ron Paul rally, but you can't get apathetic on election day and assume that everyone else is going to vote while you stay home.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

How could one be enthusiastic enough to go to a rally, and yet not vote? Aren't such situations usually the opposite, with people who are enthusiastic enough to vote not going to rallies?

top topics

join