It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10+ Reasons Not To Re-Elect Obama

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I have a "few" more listed here

ATS

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Boy that's the pot calling kettle black. You are a Ron Paul hater, what's the difference ? You go on every single Ron Paul thread and hate, hate, hate.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
It is truly a shame that some people can not recognize when they are being duped, or are they?

Maybe those who are duped are really part of the dupers?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I can't believe some of these people that think Romney will be any different than Obama. Stop living in the MSM fantasy that there is.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

After nearly three years in office, it should be clear to everyone that President Barack Obama is a psychopath who serves Satan. Barack Obama is a Satanic thief and a lying psychopath What is disturbing about top U.S. political leaders is their blatant disregard for the American masses and their worship of Satan in public. President Barack Obama regularly flashes the famous devil horn hand sign when he is giving speeches or being photographed. READ!

"I was on a 40 day fast... the Holy Spirit began to show me an event was about to take place that would have a major impact on the whole world. He told me that Barack Obama would win the election, but that Bush was the Last US president, and that not only the USA but the entire world had elected it's future king, that Obama was a usurper and had obtained the election victory by trickery and DECEIT." "I heard Him speak plainly - "Barack Obama is the Antichrist" Source

"God had spoken to me and said, "Since America wants wickedness and wants evil, I will give it to them until they choke to death on it. I will also give them wicked leaders after their own wicked hearts. Since they no longer find it fit to acknowledge me any longer I will turn them over to their own wicked devices." John W. Johnston
Source

What’s Next The Obama Presidency - Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj
"As I was praying, an angel of the Lord appeared to me, ...the chief prince angel of the United States of America. And he visited me that morning, and he told me Obama will be elected to office. I was shocked. I said, “That’s not what we want.” Then he said, “Days of captivity are appointed for this nation, and he is the man who will CARRY IT OUT.” Source
Two reasons to listen to this man: Link 1 Link 2

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sageofmonticello

Too bad We "The People" Do Not Elect The POTUS

...and never have, maybe more people should have paid more attention in Government classes back in High School.

The Electoral College Elects The POTUS because we are a Representative Democracy.

This is one reason they can truthfully state that Ron Paul doesn't stand a chance...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
All of you FOOLS who think that the US will be Doomed if Obama wins in November make me cry. The country is much stronger than one man or even an Administration. Get overselves and take a deep breath.

Most of our debt was inherited from the previous administration.
Drones and Missiles are cheaper than deploying troops.
As soon as you get out of your mom's basement and start a family your going to need to get some form of insurance.
I have to pay insurance on two vehicles not really an option. Insurance whether medical or vehicle is a shame until you need it.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grumble
Obama has added $6 trillion to the national debt in his one term.
-- If he hadn't we would currently be in the middle of the worst depression in history. We cannot kill demand, which currently includes a lot of government spending, without expecting the economy to collapse.
NDAA. Indefinite military detention, no attorney, no trial. Nothing else needs to be said. He could of easily vetoed the bill and had it go through congress again with this section removed.
-- Agreed, though the bill is not as bad as has been reported. Romney would do worse.
He signed an extension to the patriot act despite running on a platform that attacked the Patriot act and promising that if the extension crossed his desk he would not sign it.
-- Agreed, and Romney would do worse.
Libya. Obama authorized military action in Libya (otherwise known as war) without consulting congress, this alone is an impeachable offense in my eyes. His reasons for not consulting congress, he wanted to legitimize the UN... His words.
-- This was a lost cause decades ago. Presidents can and do make war. I don't like it either, but Obama at least minimized our involvement while effectively ending the conflict.
Obama care. No other president in the history of the country has ever assumed that they have the power to force american citizens to purchase a product. The federal government obviously does not have this power.
-- Try not paying your taxes. Health care is a HUGE win for Obama, and the polls show it. The more people see it, the more they will like it.
Obama has authorized the use of military drones to attack country's we have not declared war with. We are killing innocent people with these drones in Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia and only god knows where else.
-- Agreed, but Romney would do worse.
Despite Obama claiming to be against SOPA, he went ahead and signed ACTA.
-- Agreed, but Romney would do worse.
Eric Holder and the "Fast and Furious" debacle.
-- Ugly, but not fatal. It's not as big a deal as the GOP is claiming.
The Bailouts.
-- Not Obama, and they had to be done. Not doing the bailouts is like jumping from an airplane and then proclaiming that you are against pulling ripcords on principle. You either pull the cord or you die.
The seizure of GM and Chrysler, the transfer of bondholder wealth to unions, and the dumping of the GM stock at a loss
-- Here in the Midwest this is hugely popular. The auto bailouts saved MILLIONS of jobs. MILLIONS.of voters' jobs.

At this point in the discussion, this was the most persuasive argument presented against the OP, in my opinion, and the only one that made total sense to me.

I am surprised by how intensely a few people here seem to hate Obama. I don't exactly get it. As has been stated over and over again -- here and other places -- the President doesn't have that much power in this country. He is more of a figurehead than anything else.

It doesn't really matter that much who is POTUS, because a lot of independent forces work together to keep that power in check, and there will be marginal change between Obama and whoever else is elected. (That point was really well made here.)

Very interesting thread. Nice work, all!

edit on 18-4-2012 by Axial Leader because: Cleaned up the wording for clarity. Kind of a sloppy post, sorry (but better now.)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Toolatetotalk

Most of our debt was inherited from the previous administration.

ummm... no? The debt when Obama took office was around $10 trillion, currently it is about $16 trillion. That is a 60% increase in less than 4 years. It took the previous administration 8 years to raise the debt about $5 trillion total. Obama has already surpassed the entire debt created during the Bush administrations 8 years. Can't blame that one on Bush although it is popular to do so. Bush created tons of debt and I don't like that either but seriously, Obama has created much more.

Don't get me wrong, not a Bush fan here, just laying out the facts.

Drones and Missiles are cheaper than deploying troops.

Maybe, Maybe not... the issue is not cost, it is killing innocent people in countries we are not at war with.

As soon as you get out of your mom's basement and start a family your going to need to get some form of insurance.

Sure you do. Buy a house, get homeowners insurance, buy a car, get auto insurance. These are voluntary things. Having to have insurance just because you are alive... that is a bit much. I can choose not to buy a house or a car... To not get health insurance I would have to choose to live in a different country or kill myself, neither seem very practical in my pursuit of happiness.

I have to pay insurance on two vehicles not really an option.

You don't have to own two vehicles. It may not be convenient but that is certainly different from not having an option. The simple fact is you don't have to own a car and because of that you don't have to own car insurance. I understand having a car feels like a necessity but you have to realize the fact that you have two cars and auto insurance on those cars as a direct result of choices you made.

All the people fighting the health insurance mandate want is a choice, why is that so hard for people to accept?
edit on 18-4-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Obama is a dirty smelly uncle Tom. Romney is also very stinky. I hope the secret service doesn't investigate me now. I have no prostitutes to share with them.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I am getting so very tired of the "lesser of the two evils" rationale for voting. Is this not the mentality that has gotten this country into the state it's in now?

Placing a bet on one of the two favorites in a horse race makes sense at the racetrack, but voting is different. No matter how many people bet on the dark horse in the horse race, it won't make the horse a winner. In political races, the supporters do count (or would, if election rigging wasn't so rampant).

Everyone- vote your conscience, please !!!! Obama and Romney are both the same thing- it's just the power elites playing good cop/bad cop with the public. If more people actually voted by conscience, rather than the perceived need to back a winner, it would make a difference.

Personally I'm of the opinion that the November election, if there is one at all, will be hotly contested.

Thank you OP- good thread and you make excellent points. I can't wait to read your list of reasons to not vote for Romney, too.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I know reply was less than constructive.

If I wasn't supportive of Obama and I wanted to offer a reason to not vote for him in November it wouldn't be the ten listened above. When Obama wins in November he will be facing the same obstacles he had in his first term. BUT I think the Republicans in general have upset to many of their voters and are likely to lose the House Majority. Which means no more road blocks or obstacles in his way. So the majority of his second term is likely to be with the support of both houses.

On the flip side he won't have anyone else to blame if something goes wrong.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

What you posted is a major case of the fox guarding the hen house!
Oh yea, I trust Obama's administration and their MSM to report all the facts! You can be gullible if you wish, I choose not to be. You really believe your so informed, when in fact you are so misinformed I almost feel bad for you! The true facts are since Obama has been in office we have lost more freedom than ever before, our country is deeper in debt than ever before and some of us are dumbed down more than ever before! As for showing you proof; pfffft, like you would pay attention!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sageofmonticello

I do not want Obama, but I do not want Romney either! I will be voting independent I guess or not at all. One douche bag is not better than another douche bag.

Romney scares the hell out of me, and it is clear with the big brother push where Obama stands!
rt.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Search these forums for election fraud and you will see why I am worried here. Our dear democracy is a sham!

God I hope Paul will run as an independant!

edit on 18-4-2012 by moonleaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Going to vote third party all the way. Will never vote for a dem-rep again.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
I wont be voting for Obama this year

I will be voting for Romney, since the third party will not win...

How can you vote for an Elitist?
the elections are rigged.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Oh yea, I trust Obama's administration and their MSM to report all the facts! You can be gullible if you wish, I choose not to be. You really believe your so informed, when in fact you are so misinformed I almost feel bad for you! The true facts are since Obama has been in office we have lost more freedom than ever before, our country is deeper in debt than ever before and some of us are dumbed down more than ever before! As for showing you proof; pfffft, like you would pay attention!

You don't even attempt to show proof because you know you have none.

You would be forced to link to Alex Jones or some Birther site....or maybe you "just know".

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
putting my answers after your questions.

Obama has added $6 trillion to the national debt in his one term.

economies collapse when money stops moving. spending the money actually helped slow and reduce the economic decline. also, most of that money was spent by bush, but kept off the books, like the wars and and the prescription plan.

NDAA. Indefinite military detention, no attorney, no trial. Nothing else needs to be said. He could of easily vetoed the bill and had it go through congress again with this section removed.

this is no different than "enemy combatant laws". look them up and youll see that only the president can label someone an "enemy combatant" and it can be anyone for any reason.

He signed an extension to the patriot act despite running on a platform that attacked the Patriot act and promising that if the extension crossed his desk he would not sign it.

all presidents must make concessions

Libya. Obama authorized military action in Libya (otherwise known as war) without consulting congress, this alone is an impeachable offense in my eyes. His reasons for not consulting congress, he wanted to legitimize the UN... His words.

name one "declared war" since wwii

Obama care. No other president in the history of the country has ever assumed that they have the power to force american citizens to purchase a product. The federal government obviously does not have this power.

john adams, 2nd president and founding father, madated all sailors pay into a gov health fund

Obama has authorized the use of military drones to attack country's we have not declared war with. We are killing innocent people with these drones in Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia and only god knows where else.

better drones than soldiers, and innocents always die. its called collateral damage.

Despite Obama claiming to be against SOPA, he went ahead and signed ACTA.

no answer for this one

Eric Holder and the "Fast and Furious" debacle.

not ordered by obama, just on his watch. like iran contra under reagan and plame under bush.

The Bailouts.

under bush

The seizure of GM and Chrysler, the transfer of bondholder wealth to unions, and the dumping of the GM stock at a loss

saved the companies

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I love that all of the Obama haters have no specific examples...just empty rhetoric.

This is what I don't understand...You will come on here show your face on anti-Obama threads try to convince people that YOU are correct about every little detail about Obama. How are you any different from a hater period? You continue to soldier on for the Obama camp...I love your relentless attempts at smearing people when you are guilty as being a hater as well...Your arguments go nowhere, it may have worked before you were exposed, but if I were you I would take a closer look in the mirror. Your rhetoric is just as empty...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

You don't even attempt to show proof because you know you have none.

You would be forced to link to Alex Jones or some Birther site....or maybe you "just know".

I can give you the best reason ever for Obama not to be elected! You can not hold office during imprisonment!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join