It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solve the world's problems!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
So most of us agree that the world is turning to mud and we blame 'TPTB' for pretty much everything. I see a lot of doom and gloom on here it feels like a dark place where we see what is going wrong yet wait for someone to intervene and fix it all. That's pretty much the same as giving up. If we consider ourselves the 'enlightened' then let's get together and figure out tangible working plans to bring about change in certain subjects that concern us e.g. rising GM crops...for this you'd need people to be growing more organic food, so get in touch with farms in your area or close to your city and see if they'll switch or produce just organic food for you and then you find a marketer and an entrepreneur to run this idea and get organic food flowing through your city/ neighbourhoods at reasonable prices.

I think it's about time we put our minds to fixing problems and actually bringing about the change we wish for because that's silly. Surely there are a bunch of people on here with varied valuable skill sets that can be combined to solve a multitude of problems, I don't know how we can split up the ideas (we could get a separate forum perhaps?) and those ideas will be emulated across the world.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

so get in touch with farms in your area or close to your city and see if they'll switch or produce just organic food for you and then

From his point of view he will say he makes a higher profit by not switching. And since he is a small farmer he's not getting rich anyway.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

well if we're just chasing that bank then we're part of the system and thus defeats the purpose of making a better world haha soo rather than get a farmer to do it, get your friends to farm in their backyard and make it sustainable like window gardens for apartments of vege patches in the back and give normal people a chance to make $$ off their land and I reckon they will. As for the farmers, one would have to create a movement around getting GE free and brand the sh** out of it, a good marketer should be able to do that so I guess what I'm trying to say is..let's put our minds together out this doom and gloom stuff and start working solutions in localised or even over the net groups which can then be replicated so it works faster

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
IF ALL HUMANS WERE EXTERMINATED THERE WOULDN'T BE ANYONE AROUND TO COMPLAIN

edit on 18-4-2012 by Doalrite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
At this rate I hope that's what happens. So many topics about people so sure that the world has turned to mud, yet none that offer solutions or try to make a difference. Being aware is the first step, time to take the next step.

top topics

join