It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer--The Correct Angel---The Whistleblower of Heaven

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I strive to remain in balance, that I try to act in a good and beneficial way towards myself and others. But I don't understand what you mean by "materialism or spiritualism". Could you elaborate?

I could indeed.

See, there's materialism, which focuses upon the needs and desires of the body, upon the rewards and consequences of physical stimuli, both internal and external.

Spiritualism is the focus of morals and the energy that pervades everything, in both our reality and others, and the source and flow and destination and path and strength and awareness of that energy. Spiritualism is the connection by which we are all one, the connection that distates whatever we do will be returned to us, and whatever happens will have an opposite and equal effect. It is the checks and balance of the invisible world, and it affects us every day. Unfortunately, we have an incomplete and sometimes entirely misguided understanding of this aspect of life.

We are either too focused on materialism these days, and those who are focused on spiritualism often believe that's all there is to know.

We have forgotten how young we are, and how much is left to learn...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Satan does not exist. Therefore satan can not be a whistleblower lol

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin

Satan is a metaphor for something that is very real.

It originally started at Lucifer, who was the Enlightenment angel, who turned into Satan, the representative of our animal side.

Defeat Satan, and you find Lucifer.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

I can't say that I disagree with any of your post.

Stars for you!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
If I had to take sides, honestly, I'd be more in the Lucifer camp. Here are a few of my reasons:

1. God is a psychopath hell bent on death, wicked games, lust for power, and to be worshiped.
2. God forbade man to eat of the tree of knowledge. Satan encouraged it.
3. History (mythology?) is written by the victors.
4. I can think of many, many atrocities by god in the bible, but I am at a loss for what the worst thing Satan did.
5. God fearing? What kind of *&^% is that?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by smithjustinb

So judge not for what is is meant to be and couldn't and shouldn't be any other way.

So in other words, hell was meant to be on earth and we were meant to be enslaved in a monetary system that will end up either destroying us or turning us into mindless soldiers for an empire that never wanted independent citizens to begin with - unless they produce ways to take stuff from other countries.

What a great big load of steaming tosh fresh from the sheeples' garden.

Ha. It was meant to happen because it did happen. Yes we were meant to have money. Yes we were meant to have technology. Yes we were meant to be controlled. Yes we were meant to suffer. If we weren't meant to, it wouldn't have happened.

It is true we are controlled. But we are controlled first because someone has judged that we should be a certain way. So don't judge.
edit on 19-4-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

It was Lucifer who rebelled against God and who through pride, coveted the Throne of God and the worship that belonged to God alone. This resulted in a mighty war in Heaven. Lucifer, along with one third of the angelic host was defeated by the Archangel Michael and was cast down from Heaven to the earth where he became known as "Satan", a name which literally means; "Adversary" as well as "Devil", which means, "Accuser of the brethren."

It's not the fact that lucifer was a light bearer, its about what satan represents. Judgement is God's worst and most subtle adversary that is keeping us all from seeing God within ourselves and feeling the light of God's presence. So judge not for what is is meant to be and couldn't and shouldn't be any other way. When you see this truth, people will see God in your eyes as you see God in theirs.

The knowledge of good and evil was the first thing Satan gave to humanity. Essentially, the "knowledge of good and evil" is our tendency to label things as such and differentiate between what is good and bad. This equates to judging. Anytime we label things in a dualistic manner, we are serving a Satanic agenda, which is to keep all of us away from the inner light of truth. We could light up like angels and live in harmony.

Wait...good and evil is how we define things that cause pleasure and pain. Abolish these two things, and we no longer differentiate between that which helps and harms.

The pain is caused by differentiating between good and evil. Truth is the healer. Truth does not come by opinions and good and evil are opinion words.

We could kill instead of heal, or break instead of repair. In fact, half of us would be dead from sheer stupidity, in every literal sense of the term. You are absolutely dumbified by your faith, you know that?

No, you can live however you want, but it is not a good idea to judge the actions of others. Its not your place. Judging is a method of control. It is your dissatisfaction with the world not being the way you want it to be. The trick is to want the world to be w/e it wants to be. All you can do is be you and accept things as they are.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

It was Lucifer who rebelled against God and who through pride, coveted the Throne of God and the worship that belonged to God alone. This resulted in a mighty war in Heaven. Lucifer, along with one third of the angelic host was defeated by the Archangel Michael and was cast down from Heaven to the earth where he became known as "Satan", a name which literally means; "Adversary" as well as "Devil", which means, "Accuser of the brethren."

It's not the fact that lucifer was a light bearer, its about what satan represents. Judgement is God's worst and most subtle adversary that is keeping us all from seeing God within ourselves and feeling the light of God's presence. So judge not for what is is meant to be and couldn't and shouldn't be any other way. When you see this truth, people will see God in your eyes as you see God in theirs.

You know, I'm starting to see a few parallels here. God throws Lucifer from Heaven because Lucifer questions His regime...the government imprisons Manning for treason after he points out crimes and critical flaws in their system - crimes and flaws willingly created and committed.

Yep. Totally voting for God now.

edit on CWednesdaypm575711f11America/Chicago18 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

And what crimes of God would you be refferring to? Lucifer threw himself out of heaven because his wicked ways were incompatible with the dwelling place of truth.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

You know, I'm starting to see a few parallels here. God throws Lucifer from Heaven because Lucifer questions His regime...the government imprisons Manning for treason after he points out crimes and critical flaws in their system - crimes and flaws willingly created and committed.

Yep. Totally voting for God now.

edit on CWednesdaypm575711f11America/Chicago18 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

All God did was create this and that's all he's capable of doing.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by notquiteright

Exactly what I've been saying. No loving, omniscient, benevolent god wants its creations to fear it. Ask any parent...they would rather their child be successful in an entirely different way, than have their child worship them in a completely stagnant life.

That's the mark of a bloodthirsty, tyrannical ***hole. And if that's who our god is, I will kill myself just to tell him that myself.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

reply to post by notquiteright

Exactly what I've been saying. No loving, omniscient, benevolent god wants its creations to fear it. Ask any parent...they would rather their child be successful in an entirely different way, than have their child worship them in a completely stagnant life.

God is the all within the all that is the unity of all that is truth. God is what we are. God doesn't prefer anything. God allows you to make your own choices. You are God (in part as an individual). If you want something, that is God wanting, but if someone else doesn't want something, that is God simultaneously not wanting. So God is that which is impartial. God doesn't judge. God doesn't restrict freedom. If you love, God is loving, but if I hate, God is simultaneously hating, so God doesn't love or hate. God just is and everything that can see the all within the all that is God has learned how to just be (without judgement or preference). With respect. We can only see God by being God and God is just being. But once we learn how to just be, then everything we see will be God. We cannot have a preference of what we would like to see, but whatever is seen must be respected.

Love to me means prefer. Respect is the true love.

That's the mark of a bloodthirsty, tyrannical ***hole. And if that's who our god is, I will kill myself just to tell him that myself.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
My take on the information provided in the bible regarding Lucifer/Satan is that one of the duties humans will have in the future is judging angels.(1 Corinthians 6:3). If you are allowed to judge someone that implies you have some authority over them and your decision can affect them. It appears that these former angels, now demons including Satan think this is crazy, after all he is thousands, possibly millions of years old and was the light bringer and humans are just starting to understand technology. But he is already worried about the future. Satan has become like a jealous servant in the house of his master wanting to screw things up for the childrens' inheritance and wreak havoc within a family. He tempts the children to disobey their Father, accuses them, and asks (and occasionally gets) permission to interfere and create various problems for the children to see if they will break down, give up, and break off relations with their Father (see the story of Job). Rather than being a whistleblower for the truth, I see Satan portrayed like the worst kind of busybody like some people at work who are always watching, meddling, telling lies, or trying to catch someone else doing something wrong and telling the boss in order to elevate themselves and prevent the other person from getting a promotion and possibly getting into a position over them.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I always thought the hebrew god - the one in the bible etc- was a confused control freak psychopathic maniac with multiple personality disorders, or he is actually a woman with permanent PMS.

edit on 19/44/12 by Elentarri because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TZela
My take on the information provided in the bible regarding Lucifer/Satan is that one of the duties humans will have in the future is judging angels.(1 Corinthians 6:3).

I dare you to judge an angel. I've had two experiences. One was with an angel, the other, with a demon. Very real, very out of this world, very powerful, and both were very alive. Both of them were Gods. After much questioning and fear and confusion that came to me as a result of the experiences (particularly with the demon exp.), I came to a conclusion. I concluded that the demon and the angel were the same thing, probably the same exact being, and it was only my interpretation of their presence that led to the manifestation of their forms. From the experiences, I learned that the way to overcome the troubles in this world is to accept the world.

The demon I saw was not a demon, it was my judgement of God manifesting as a horrifying demonic form. The angel I saw was my acceptance of God and my allowing of God's freedom of expression. The angel was beautiful beyond words. It felt and looked more alive than anything this world is capable of having. Like, we would die if we became that alive.

If you are allowed to judge someone that implies you have some authority over them and your decision can affect them.

There is no authority in the house of God. All is equal. Superiority and control do not exist for someone dwelling in the presence of God. Heaven can be on Earth, but not with superiority.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I wouldn't think of judging man or angels. I didn't say I would of my own volition. It certainly is not my place. I was merely pointing out that the bible states that the destiny of humans (I assume after death and resurrection in a spirit form) is to judge angels. I assume if this is true those who achieve that state will know they are supposed to be judging angels.
edit on 19-4-2012 by TZela because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2012 by TZela because: spelling corrections

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TZela

I wouldn't think of judging man or angels. I didn't say I would of my own volition. It certainly is not my place. I was merely pointing out that the bible states that the destiny of humans (I assume after death and resurrection in a spirit form) is to judge angels. I assume if this is true those who achieve that state will know they are supposed to be judging angels.
edit on 19-4-2012 by TZela because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2012 by TZela because: spelling corrections

If that's what the bible says, then its not talking about a positive future for us. There is nothing God-like about judgement. Judgement is the single most effective separating act there is. (Separating our mind's from God). It is effective because it is very subtle in the human. We don't even know that it is keeping us from God, but it definitely is.

Admit you know that you are but not what you are.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elentarri

I always thought the hebrew god - the one in the bible etc- was a confused control freak psychopathic maniac with multiple personality disorders, or he is actually a woman with permanent PMS.

edit on 19/44/12 by Elentarri because: (no reason given)

Excellent !!!

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnumOpus
One that always catches the most flack gets named Licifer and this name and some of the others stems from the Latan Vulgate translastions done by Jerome. The Angel really had a different name, but the translation is what we have in popular context.

Lucifer Morningstar once was named Shamael which means the Name of God, he was (and still is) the right arm of God and God's agent. There was a war in heaven which Shamael lost, so they changed his name into Samael (changing the first Shin with a Samek) which means Venom of God. He is a great angel and a Daystar in the presence of the Host and God.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

The Bible only mentions the names of four angels from the countless millions that have been created. They are, Gabrielle, whose name means, "God is Mighty", Michael, whose name means, "Like God", Raphael, whose name means, "God Heals", and Lucifer, whose name means, "Light Bearer". All of them were created good!

What Michael means.

How could you make this glaring mistake?

'Like God' as opposed to 'Who is like God?' It's a question.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Endless script rewrites, like the unfinished star wars back-to-front opus, was bound to attract the armchair reviewers to disassemble/reassemble its narrative to suit.
Good versus evil in any narrative needs its main cast members and supporting cast with sub, sub-sub, and inter-textual psycho plots...there's 'truth' in the repeated, and repeatable, archetype alone...but, did professor plum use the candlestick holder in the salon for a legitimate reason, or can we paperfold his intent, banish him to go to gaol - not pass go - not collect the 200, on the strength of that assembled narrative?

If we'd never heard the oft repeated 'adversary to God' meme, how would the story unfold? If, from the outset, the premise of Almightiness is beleived in its absoluteness - an 'adversary' is a sham insert...and the speculation is fluff for other reasons known or unbeknownst by the protagonists of a belief that belies Absoluteness...that's a contradiction well worth avoiding at all costs, even to the point of ignoring its utter obvious premise...

Å99

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join