It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer--The Correct Angel---The Whistleblower of Heaven

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Most folks have read about the 4 angles in the Bible that get named for the theme their ideas represent. One that always catches the most flack gets named Licifer and this name and some of the others stems from the Latan Vulgate translastions done by Jerome. The Angel really had a different name, but the translation is what we have in popular context.

=======

www.flameministries.org...

The Bible only mentions the names of four angels from the countless millions that have been created. They are, Gabrielle, whose name means, "God is Mighty", Michael, whose name means, "Like God", Raphael, whose name means, "God Heals", and Lucifer, whose name means, "Light Bearer". All of them were created good!

It was Lucifer who rebelled against God and who through pride, coveted the Throne of God and the worship that belonged to God alone. This resulted in a mighty war in Heaven. Lucifer, along with one third of the angelic host was defeated by the Archangel Michael and was cast down from Heaven to the earth where he became known as "Satan", a name which literally means; "Adversary" as well as "Devil", which means, "Accuser of the brethren."

======

So, as many may have noticed there is an issue with Moses and Jethro doing what amounts to Volcano worhiping, which has some connotations for good and too many associated with the theme of Hell with infernos, hell fire, lakes of fire, and people killed.

So, it would be appropiated that one of the Angels would have some issues on this complex concept for what is god that Moses set up by working with volcanic linked issues that made fear in the Egyptians and causes the death of their Armies. But, managed to free the Hebrew people.

As this theme runs along we find the same volcanic and rift zone issues causing the Sodom and Gomorrah problems, but it is even the roots for the Noah story involving the largest land mass volcano in the world called Mt. Ararat. Moses god is all about death.

So, in the great scheme of things for what is god and what do we angels support that this Jethro and Moses god causes quite an upset.

Thus, the central theme of Lucifer as the accuser is that Moses god has serious problems and that in the battle in the fantasy theme on heaven that the honest angel gets tossed out of the flock for noticing this huge problem about what should be titled and presented as god.

And this debaucle continues today, via the poor understandings of the organized churches and their need for greed and power.

Lucifer appears to come out as the only honest angel that was intent on upholding the higher truths, supply of the light of truth, and was perhaps a lot like Jesus theme for going against the Satanic Pharisee and having to flee to other regions to survive and continue telling the truths.

After all didn't the Satan side try to label both Lucifer and Jesus as Beelzebub" !!!

Jesus was just as rebellious as Licifer, so perhaps the issue is that even the ideas of heaven were upside down and only the few of higher moral thoughts dared speak out. Both became the Whistleblowers.

After all, the Essene and Jesus wanted to make Heaven right on Earth, and Lucifer appears to be aligned with that idea and right on Earth.

edit on 18-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Volcano Worship and Lucifer's rebellion

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
It's not like there's a time limit on posting new threads. You could just wait an hour then start the thread, title and all. We'll still be here, and those who aren't will be back eventually.

This site sucks everyone in. Such is the thirst for truth and bs.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Lucifer--The Correct Angel---The Whistleblower of Heaven, page 1

Lucifer was also the first racist.
He looked down upon mankind because they were made from mud.

Have fun hanging out with your whistleblower from heaven.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I do think you all know that sometimes one has to pause and go find a web site that you saw some time back and you don't want to loose what you began, so you save that and go looking for the support material. Then the phone rings and all manner of everyday life things get in the way of doing it all at once.

Anyway, I found the web site that I was looking for, and got back to getting the Opening Posting making its point.

I guess Lucifer was the original totally white angel as all the others were soiled by the firery furnace worship. I doubt that would be racist, as cleanliness is next to godliness.

edit on 18-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Have a wonderful day

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
If you want to believe the Angel of Death, go right ahead i wont stop you.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

Lucifer--The Correct Angel---The Whistleblower of Heaven, page 1

Lucifer was also the first racist.
He looked down upon mankind because they were made from mud.

Have fun hanging out with your whistleblower from heaven.

According to whom? The people who wrote the Bible?

Interesting that Lucifer's words should be related by the exact people who worship the god of Moses...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

It was Lucifer who rebelled against God and who through pride, coveted the Throne of God and the worship that belonged to God alone. This resulted in a mighty war in Heaven. Lucifer, along with one third of the angelic host was defeated by the Archangel Michael and was cast down from Heaven to the earth where he became known as "Satan", a name which literally means; "Adversary" as well as "Devil", which means, "Accuser of the brethren."

It's not the fact that lucifer was a light bearer, its about what satan represents. Judgement is God's worst and most subtle adversary that is keeping us all from seeing God within ourselves and feeling the light of God's presence. So judge not for what is is meant to be and couldn't and shouldn't be any other way. When you see this truth, people will see God in your eyes as you see God in theirs.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

It's not the fact that lucifer was a light bearer, its about what satan represents. Judgement is God's worst and most subtle adversary that is keeping us all from seeing God within ourselves and feeling the light of God's presence. So judge not for what is is meant to be and couldn't and shouldn't be any other way. When you see this truth, people will see God in your eyes as you see God in theirs.

You know, I'm starting to see a few parallels here. God throws Lucifer from Heaven because Lucifer questions His regime...the government imprisons Manning for treason after he points out crimes and critical flaws in their system - crimes and flaws willingly created and committed.

Yep. Totally voting for God now.

edit on CWednesdaypm575711f11America/Chicago18 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

The knowledge of good and evil was the first thing Satan gave to humanity. Essentially, the "knowledge of good and evil" is our tendency to label things as such and differentiate between what is good and bad. This equates to judging. Anytime we label things in a dualistic manner, we are serving a Satanic agenda, which is to keep all of us away from the inner light of truth. We could light up like angels and live in harmony.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

So judge not for what is is meant to be and couldn't and shouldn't be any other way.

So in other words, hell was meant to be on earth and we were meant to be enslaved in a monetary system that will end up either destroying us or turning us into mindless soldiers for an empire that never wanted independent citizens to begin with - unless they produce ways to take stuff from other countries.

What a great big load of steaming tosh fresh from the sheeples' garden.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The knowledge of good and evil was the first thing Satan gave to humanity. Essentially, the "knowledge of good and evil" is our tendency to label things as such and differentiate between what is good and bad. This equates to judging. Anytime we label things in a dualistic manner, we are serving a Satanic agenda, which is to keep all of us away from the inner light of truth. We could light up like angels and live in harmony.

Wait...good and evil is how we define things that cause pleasure and pain. Abolish these two things, and we no longer differentiate between that which helps and harms.

We could kill instead of heal, or break instead of repair. In fact, half of us would be dead from sheer stupidity, in every literal sense of the term. You are absolutely dumbified by your faith, you know that?

I wish there was a kinder way to say it, but seriously...you, sir, make me want to put my head through a wall.
edit on CWednesdaypm515116f16America/Chicago18 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The idea of Angels has always correlated to mean "messenger". Even in the ancient pan theologies there is a motif of a Supreme God and minor gods that also serve as messengers and teachers of humankind.

The concept of Satan has always correlated with the trickster archetype found through-out different religions for me. The one who tests a persons faith, goodness, and morality. The original story of the Garden of Eden though - is our first introduction to the "deceiver" or "Satan" of Christian lore. However, Satan didn't lie about anything. Not really. In fact, God is shown to be the deceiver in my opinion. Lets look at it from a removed perspective. Here we have a creation that is obedient, unquestioning. Does what they are told and are content in pleased to do whatever it is that is wished of them. Along comes another creator and says hey wait. Why aren't all the brain cells kicking in these formed beings? So he gives them all thought and reasoning and suddenly the other Creator is ticked. He rejects his creation and throws them out of paradise and plants a few angels at the gates barring them to re-enter. Hmmm.

We are the Other People by Oberon Zell
And now we come to the crux of the Fall. Yahweh had said back there in chapter (2:17), regarding the fruit of the tree of knowledge, that "on the day you eat of it you shall most surely die." The Serpent, on the other hand, had contradicted Yahweh in chapter (3:4-5): "No! You will not die! God knows in fact that on the day you eat it your eyes will be opened and you will be like gods, knowing good and evil." So what actually happened? Who lied and who told the truth about this remarkable fruit? The answer is given in the next verse: (3:22) Then Yahweh God said, "See, the man has become like one of us, with his knowledge of good and evil. He must not be allowed to stretch his hand out next and pick from the tree of life also, and eat some and live forever." Get that? Yahweh himself admits that he had lied! In fact, and in Yahweh's own words, the Serpent spoke the absolute truth! And moreover, Yahweh tells the rest of the Pantheon that he intends to evict Adam (and presumably Eve as well) to keep them from gaining immortality to go with their newly-acquired divine knowledge. To prevent them, in other words, from truly becoming gods! So who, in this story, comes off as a benefactor of humanity, and who comes off as a tyrant? THE SERPENT NEVER LIED!

Zell goes on the elaborate on the story of Prometheus from Greek mythology, who stole the fire from Zeus - to illuminate the darkness and free humanity from the tyranny of Zeus's rule. Prometheus is regarded as a hero for giving man wisdom, but the serpent of the Bible isn't so lucky. Is he?

When we see Satan make his next appearance, it was to tempt Christ. This is very reminiscent of the Light/Dark god archetype don't you think? In many paganism traditions, the Son has two aspects to their personality. One of goodness and one of darkness. The darkness is seductive, selfishness desires. Hypocrisy, arrogance, vanity, anger, harshness, and ignorance, it signifies the darkness in ourselves we all have to guard against and defeat. The Christ/Satan correlation is, in my opinion, suppose to illustrate the duality man faces, and also signifies that even Christ had to make a choice. You either choose to be good and walk in the light, or you choose to not be good and walk in the darkness. Light and darkness being subjectively relative to good and bad.

Revelations is where all gets juicy. However, Revelations with God's and Angels and Satan's demons coming from the heavens down to Earth...
Dragons rising, monsters from the waters deep coming forth. Yikes.

However, if we are a game between two Greater Powers. A bet wagering on the souls of mankind. Like pieces in a chess game. I am going to be ticked.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I have heard of Zell. I would like to read his work, but I don't have access for the time being. Didn't he write a few books on witchcraft as well?

Digressing... I believe that Adam and Eve (if those events truly did transpire, regardless of how we "remember" them) were spiritually "neutral". Since this was not according to the cosmic design, God's helpers advised him to construct a little test. They haqd, up to this point, not provided Adam and Eve with a choice between good or evil. So they gave them this tree, or whatever it was, and said not to touch it.

Adam and Eve could not fail this test. If they did not eat of the fruit, they had chosen good over evil. If they did, they would be sent out and provided many more opportunities that would teach them how to resist evil in the future. Either way, they spiritually advance.

An interesting note is that God never used the word "punish". If you are given a bike, you must logically ride it. If you eat of the fruit, you must leave. Why? I am guessing that if they had not left, they would have somehow destroyed Eden...which may have been a place of special energies.

Basically, that fruit gave them the power of critical thinking. The power of intelligence. And from that intelligence...comes possibility. The possibility of good and evil.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

However, if we are a game between two Greater Powers. A bet wagering on the souls of mankind. Like pieces in a chess game. I am going to be ticked.

What if we are the pieces in a game between two aspects of the same energy?

What if we're learning balance, and the world has been divided because we have not yet learned balance?

See, everyone has learned either materialism or spirituality. Not both. And therein lies our problem, as a species.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

cleanliness is next to godliness.

That phrase is not in the Bible. It is a roughly translate paraphrase of "Nothing that is defiled can enter or touch the Tabernacle."

Furthermore, you can be as clean as a cup of bleach and still have a mind as dirty as a soiled bit of toilet paper.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Interesting that Lucifer's words should be related by the exact people who worship the god of Moses...

And what do you base your P.O.V on? Your own opinion?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

And what do you base your P.O.V on? Your own opinion?

What do YOU base YOUR P.O.V. upon? Opinions?

You have no more proof than I...well, actually, I have more than you...considering I actually use logic in my comprehensive analysis of these matters.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

You have no more proof than I...well, actually, I have more than you...considering I actually use logic in my comprehensive analysis of these matters.

Pat yourself on the back once again, buddy.

edit on 18-4-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

don't forget prometheus
having his guts torn out by vultures
for giving fire to humans

there is an old siberian story which relates
that in the beginning all shaman's drums had two sides
one for the overworld and one for the underworld

a jealous god sends a lightning bolt that splits the drum in 2
thus halving the powers of shamans

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Zell does write about Witchcraft and has a few books he written. I always liked his little "We Are the Other People" essay. If you do a quick google search you will find it reprinted easy enough. It's all over pagan websites.

What if we are the pieces in a game between two aspects of the same energy? What if we're learning balance, and the world has been divided because we have not yet learned balance? See, everyone has learned either materialism or spirituality. Not both. And therein lies our problem, as a species.

I strive to remain in balance, that I try to act in a good and beneficial way towards myself and others. But I don't understand what you mean by "materialism or spiritualism". Could you elaborate?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join