It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. troops pose with suspected Afghan bombers' bodies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTardis

Wow.. So in your minds mind we should have let them destroy the world trade centers and do nothing about it

Then why has no one invaded Saudi Arabia since most of the alleged hijackers came from there.? What about the Israeli special forces that where arrested filming the event and then released without charge. Should Isreal be invaded too and more to the point what about all the facts that implicate levels of the US government being involved in 911 as a false flag operation. Really I dont think peeps need to fly half way round the world blowing up people in caves to sort out problems closer to home..

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I've met men who took ears in Viet Nam so what?
Its a brutal buisness.it changes you and marks you darkly.Often after heavy losses or a hard one victory this is how some people beat their chests in defiance of the enemy.Command should prevent such displays of grisly victory,younger angry minds need to be lead by strong leaders which these guys didn't have obviously.

link   

Originally posted by TheTardis

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by TheTardis

If it was your country being illegally occupied by another nation and the soliders were posing with body parts belonging to your mother you might see it a bit different....

If my mother was a taliban member trying to kill people in the name of Ala I would probably have a little different outlook and to these people if they die at the hand of their enemy they go to a nice special version of heaven and get lots of virgins to plunder. You are under the false impression that they are posing with cute fuzzy little school children they just decided to kill. That is not the case. These people were trying to kill them and this same thing has happened in ever war since the invention of the camera and you can probably find cave drawings of the same.

lol, The only thing that comes to my mind when i see these trashy people doing things like this is
the word 'Necrophiliac'.thats all i have to say.sick and disgusting.i never seen a muslim pose with a dead body and piss on it,killing whole familys and raping little girls.

link   

Originally posted by TheTardis
reply to post by purplemer

These soldiers were in no way ordered to pose with bodies so get that out of your head. As I said earlier if you read this whole thread. They are kids, kids to stupid crap, I have a couple of them. They are human and not acting any differently than any soldier back through the beginning of time regardless of what country they may be from. Thats just the facts. Like it or not.

No. You misunderstood me. The soliders where ordered to go to Afghanistan. I did not say they were ordered to pose with bodies. Although I can find examples if you wish were military forces were ordered to act outside the remit of law.....
edit on 18-4-2012 by purplemer because: caz i can

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Oh and you wouldn't have found him or anyone of his reign disrespecting the enemies like this...

Nah, they just would've ate them and made clothes out of their skins......STFU!
edit on 18-4-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

lol, The only thing that comes to my mind when i see these trashy people doing things like this is
the word 'Necrophiliac'.thats all i have to say.sick and disgusting.i never seen a muslim pose with a dead body and piss on it,killing whole familys and raping little girls.

There's plenty of rape going on in Afghan committed by taliban, and they do a lot worse than pee on their enemies while they are still alive, don't so naive.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Ignore this post.
edit on 18/4/12 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Oh and you wouldn't have found him or anyone of his reign disrespecting the enemies like this...

Him nor his men ever committed cannibalism nor used human skin to produce clothing.
It absolutely baffles me that you think they did those things. It shows me you have no clue whatsoever about the reign of Alexander the Great.

Did you read the historical accounts of the ancient greeks regarding Alexander's journey through Eurasia?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxCanexX
reply to post by LastProphet527

Well I think you just proved that you have no ability to be objective in this discussion. Nothing like throwing your hatred of America right out there on front street for everybody to see, but in reality I should be thanking you because now I don't have to read any other posts you have in this thread.

The only ability I have is to think reality, spew out my mouth realism, and not sugar coat a subject with a bunch of indirect fable, make believe ,unreality bs, as to even take the side of some one regardless of there skin color posing with a dead…no, no, no, posing with a freaking corpes as if they are having sex with it, period.

TextWell I think you just proved that you have no ability to be objective in this discussion.

AND WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU SAY THAT, BY IT BEING YOUR FIRST POST ON THIS THREAD....AS IF WE TALKED BEFORE.
edit on 18-4-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Actually, like I said, most fighting men in the taliban are not Afghanis, yes the taliban as an entity originated there but the fighters are from everywhere in the muslim world. The local Afghanis just want the coalition forces and the taliban to bugger off and leave them alone.

You posted the same thing about the rothschilds earlier today in response to a debate about NK. I know what you are on about but this thread is about the they outcry these pictures are causing.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Him nor his men ever committed cannibalism nor used human skin to produce clothing.
It absolutely baffles me that you think they did those things. It shows me you have no clue whatsoever about the reign of Alexander the Great.

Did you read the historical accounts of the ancient greeks regarding Alexander's journey through Eurasia?

No, I haven't, and this thread is not about Alexander the Great.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

No, I haven't, and this thread is not about Alexander the Great.

Of course it's not. I just pointed out your errors.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I wouldn’t embrace an act of terrorism on Americans soil, I would just say’ karma is a real bitch’ so if it happens again, why would you even be surprise.

Jeez, what the hell is wrong with you people? The military industrial complex, a-hole politicians etc. are to blame for this mess, not innocent people on either side. I think the taliban are scumbags, I also think G.W and Cheney are scumbags. Any act in which innocents suffer and die anywhere should be denounced period!
Not very Christian of you eh?

LOL, I believe in none of these false religions on this little tiny septic pool blasphemous sinning planet of yours.
I believe in the Mother of all life.

The ‘Mother of all Mothers’

I do not believe in Christ, I do not believe in Allah, budda, and all the other fairy tale religious here on earth….I BELIEVE IN REALITY.
And the reality is.... when its all done and said....KARMA.........IS GOING TO BE A REAL BCH...WHEN THE STHF!
'LAUGH NOW CRY LATER'
edit on 18-4-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

There's plenty of rape going on in Afghan committed by taliban, and they do a lot worse than pee on their enemies while they are still alive, don't so naive.

SOURCE PLEASE.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

Right on, that's my Nephew!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Gonna get flamed but here goes...

So they took pictures with the remnants of the s*** bag who tried to kill them. And?

The only folks wringing their silky soft, self righteous hands over this are those who have never been there. Never had someone try and kill them personally, over and over again. A few pictures doesn't mean squat. It makes no difference. Nothing changes. Nobody cares except the press looking for some sensational red meat.

The worst offenders of Afghan human rights are other Afghans, not US troops. But then you would not know that. If you don't like your troops there America, then bring them back. If you abandon them in a no win situation for over a decade but get bent out of shape when killing offends your sensibilities, you are being hypocrites.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

I have to say you put this better than most and I sure couldn't agree more.

This is no different than a cop and a coroner making jokes over the body of a kid in an accident scene or a homicide scene. Such black humor would horrify the public, and it has. It would leave the family of a victim ready to kill someone. ...No one I ever met around law enforcement found any of it funny though. Not even remotely close. The humor for them (and these soldiers, I'll bet) wasn't about finding funny things in the tragedy. It was finding a way to laugh because the only other emotions are too damned powerful and inappropriate to allow even a small opening to come out.

Anyone ever hurt SO badly over something in life that once the crying starts, the mind just won't let it STOP until it feels good and ready to move on? Well....I can't say I've been where that Soldier in the pic was for that room and situation..but I've sure been through a couple things where even giving thought to the reality of the situation wasn't an option while needing to deal with it and see the whole thing didn't get worse.

Just something to think about before some folks rush to call American boys a bunch of homicidal monsters and emotionally compromised psychopaths. They're just human..and trying to stay sane in the most insane of situations.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
As stated by Lt. Col. Allen West:

“I have sat back and assessed the incident with the video of our Marines urinating on Taliban corpses. I do not recall any self-righteous indignation when our Delta snipers Shugart and Gordon had their bodies dragged through Mogadishu. Neither do I recall media outrage and condemnation of our Blackwater security contractors being killed, their bodies burned, and hung from a bridge in Fallujah.

“All these over-emotional pundits and armchair quarterbacks need to chill. Does anyone remember the two Soldiers from the 101st Airborne Division who were beheaded and gutted in Iraq?

“The Marines were wrong. Give them a maximum punishment under field grade level Article 15 (non-judicial punishment), place a General Officer level letter of reprimand in their personnel file, and have them in full dress uniform stand before their Battalion, each personally apologize to God, Country, and Corps videotaped and conclude by singing the full US Marine Corps Hymn without a teleprompter.

“As for everyone else, unless you have been shot at by the Taliban, shut your mouth, war is hell.”

I agree. sure, these incidents are getting more attention more often now, but they're just using them to distract us. to make ALL of our soldiers look like sick, remorseless, killers.
But I agree with Lt. Col. Allen West.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Originally posted by theendisnear69

Ah, the US military, winning over the hearts of the Afghan people.

So what Afghans really want is respect given to the maniacs that mass murder them and keep them oppressed? Are you really outraged that guys who would cut your head off if given the opportunity were posed with after they were killed fighting our troops?

REALLY?

I think you'll find that the vast majority of the people want the occupying forces to stop disrespecting their culture and traditions AND for their oppressors to stop being dictators.

Just because there are crazy religious fanatics who want to run their country does not give the US or any other forces the right to disrespect their entire culture because they're too ignorant to understand basic morality.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
ATS'ers hater religion and religious practices, unless of course we're talking about Islam....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join