It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Ate Dog Meat!!! GET HIM!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
How many of us have bought a taco or burrito in LA or any where in CA? If you have then you too might have eaten dog meat cat or rat, this is a well known fact, not all street venders cook up dog rat or cat but some do and we not knowingly buy them, eat them and go back for more. California is not the only place one could unknowingly eat dog, the link is used as reference only, en.wikipedia.org... or another case of not knowing what you eat www.all-creatures.org... more can be found.
edit on 18-4-2012 by bekod because: editting

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

what if he did ? there is nothing wrong with eating horse

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

better than beef, wonder if they will inject "pink slime" in it as well? www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Funny you should mention that. My daughter just got a new puppy and she wanted to get her a collar with her allowance. I said save your money because there is a big pile of them by the dumpster behind our local Chinese buffet. We went there and she got 3 of them so now she says I need to get her 2 more puppies.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Ahh but you are missing the point of the democrats harping on Mitt for transporting his pooch to Canada on the roof of his car (doggy crate)...I think the intent of this is not to necessarily spread propaganda but to prove a point..technically is this considered propaganda if it's true? He did say on record that he did eat the dog along with snake and some other type of meat...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

Well I prefer my dog free range..I don't believe in collars or leashes

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Ahh but you are missing the point of the democrats harping on Mitt for transporting his pooch to Canada on the roof of his car (doggy crate)...I think the intent of this is not to necessarily spread propaganda but to prove a point..technically is this considered propaganda if it's true? He did say on record that he did eat the dog along with snake and some other type of meat...

when he was with his father as a KID!!!....romney was a full grown adult with a family....you know i question whether any of you right-wingers know how to read...you see something in print, dismiss it, go into your own little world, and make crap up.....come to think of it, you would have a a good resume for FOX NEWS

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Obama has his own dog song now.

If someone could embed please.....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
There you go folks its good enough for the POTUS so you don't need welfare

no?

Wait?

Your better than the POTUS?

yep nevermind.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
IMO we should abolish the Left vs Right paradigm. The idiocy of worshiping either a Donkey or an Elephant is sheer lunacy.

How do you eat an elephant..?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

you did not happen to eat there did you? you should be asking why would there be dog collars there in the first place.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Rover...

"It's what's for Dinner".

"You are what you eat"

I could keep going...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join