It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Ate Dog Meat!!! GET HIM!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I really did search for this... didnt see it on the board.

There are plenty of valid reasons to dislike Obama as far as policy and his presidential decisions, but use him eating dog meat in Indonesia as a campaign smear??? Give me a break!! This presidential race has been ludicrous and an embarrassment to me. Having friends overseas I am truly embarrassed by the way these presidential hopefuls and the president himself have conducted themselves and I am personally insulted as to how stupid they obviously feel the American people are.
Hell, my kids are going to eat horse meat soon.. the horror!!!

IMO we should abolish the Left vs Right paradigm. The idiocy of worshiping either a Donkey or an Elephant is sheer lunacy.

abcnews.go.com...

The Daily Caller noted that in President Obama’s best-selling memoir, “Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance,” the president recalls being fed dog meat as a young boy in Indonesia with his stepfather, Lolo Soetoro.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Pure propaganda to try to deface Obama.

He ate dog meat, so what??

Doesn't change his political views, or his agendas.

vvv
edit on 18-4-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
PETA....come in PETA...

Dog eater in white house.....

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Pure propaganda to try to deface Obama.

He ate dog meat, so what??

Doesn't change his political views, or his agendas.

vvv
edit on 18-4-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

Your dog looks tasty....

ANyway.. its just more proof of the childish way our potential leaders conduct themselves. Just silly IMO.. silly to even be a headline in our news for that matter. Perfect place for this.. political MADNESS.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I want to say something vulgar about his wife and a taste for felines but I'll just leave that as an open-ended statement for your imaginations.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
He was in Kenya.

What was he supposed to eat?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It's not the eating of the dog meat, it's the enjoying the eating of the dog meat. With all of what he is doing to our country and the constitution eating some Lassie sandwiches seems pretty insignificant.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sachyriel
I want to say something vulgar about his wife and a taste for felines but I'll just leave that as an open-ended statement for your imaginations.

I only starred you because I do with everyone who participates on a thread of mine.. you dirty dirty person.

Meh, that might be the next campaign smear... dont give em any ideas.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I love how ATS is always down playing gaffes and stories like this for Obama/Democrats, but anytime you guys get manufactured outrage over the GOP and Romney, it's all gloves off.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
He was in Kenya.

What was he supposed to eat?

Nope, Indonesia with his step dad... common to eat there.
In Kenya they eat albinos and babies.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Your dog looks tasty.... ANyway.. its just more proof of the childish way our potential leaders conduct themselves. Just silly IMO.. silly to even be a headline in our news for that matter. Perfect place for this.. political MADNESS.

Hrm, if you eat my dog, you might become president one day!!!

vvv

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
I love how ATS is always down playing gaffes and stories like this for Obama/Democrats, but anytime you guys get manufactured outrage over the GOP and Romney, it's all gloves off.

Im definitely not a fan of Obama and feel he is a constitution shredder. However, this is ridiculous. Are we really that ignorant of other cultures that this should shock us.. the eating of other sources of meat in other cultures?? Give me a break.

Manufactured outrage?? There should be REAL outrage over all of these moronic candidates and the thought that our votes even count considering the Holy College on the Mount decides. If someone is outraged over the ingestion of a food... they need their head examined considering what we have to be righteously outraged over.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Your dog looks tasty.... ANyway.. its just more proof of the childish way our potential leaders conduct themselves. Just silly IMO.. silly to even be a headline in our news for that matter. Perfect place for this.. political MADNESS.

Hrm, if you eat my dog, you might become president one day!!!

vvv

Yes, thats the ol VVV I know and love.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Nothing to see here, they were just trying out their new North Korean cookbook "101 Ways To Wok Your Dog".

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze
Nothing to see here, they were just trying out their new North Korean cookbook "101 Ways To Wok Your Dog".

Well the sad thing abotu this is it was Romney folks response to the dems whining about him putting his dog in a kennel when out of town.

Like a bunch of kids on a playground.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

Well the sad thing abotu this is it was Romney folks response to the dems whining about him putting his dog in a kennel when out of town.

That's right. Considering obama has achieved nothing to get himself reelected on fortunately for him he has the GOP to count on. I think Romney can and will do more to get obama reelected than obama ever could short of war and or martial law.

What amazes me is that whenever one of the candidates has been struck with a legal or constitutional question they have always deferred to Ron Paul as the knowledgeable one capable of answering it. Why would we want to vote for these jokers when we have the opportunity to vote for the man who actually does have answers and a level of dignity and honesty they will NEVER posses?

Seriously, can you see Ron Paul talking about the other guy eating dog meat? There are real issues, VERY serious and significant issues facing us and people are still willing to gobble up this "bread & circus" crap? What is wrong with us?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

That's right. Considering obama has achieved nothing to get himself reelected on fortunately for him he has the GOP to count on. I think Romney can and will do more to get obama reelected than obama ever could short of war and or martial law.

What amazes me is that whenever one of the candidates has been struck with a legal or constitutional question they have always deferred to Ron Paul as the knowledgeable one capable of answering it. Why would we want to vote for these jokers when we have the opportunity to vote for the man who actually does have answers and a level of dignity and honesty they will NEVER posses?

Seriously, can you see Ron Paul talking about the other guy eating dog meat? There are real issues, VERY serious and significant issues facing us and people are still willing to gobble up this "bread & circus" crap? What is wrong with us?

Agreed.
Whats wrong with us?? The dumbing down of a nation was a perfect plan.. executed flawlessly with our parents and grandparents blessing. Anyone who doesnt tow the line is a subversive, scary conspiracy theorist, possible terrorist, or on any number of lists. You should NEVER think outside of the parameters or question. Groupthink is demanded and praised. Damned well planned and accomplished agenda against the American People.. you can see it in the PC-think that is so pervasive. Even on ATS!
Unfortunately, though I dont think Ron Paul is a God.. I do like a lot more of his views than who I believe is set up to "win". I also dont believe Ron Paul is electable. Not because of unpopularity, but I do not believe our votes actually count and the media blackout on him is.. well.. an agenda. I dont believe Ron Paul is capable of getting the country back on track, but he would be perfect in starting the process.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Agreed.
Whats wrong with us?? The dumbing down of a nation was a perfect plan.. executed flawlessly with our parents and grandparents blessing. Anyone who doesnt tow the line is a subversive, scary conspiracy theorist, possible terrorist, or on any number of lists. You should NEVER think outside of the parameters or question. Groupthink is demanded and praised. Damned well planned and accomplished agenda against the American People.. you can see it in the PC-think that is so pervasive. Even on ATS!
Unfortunately, though I dont think Ron Paul is a God.. I do like a lot more of his views than who I believe is set up to "win". I also dont believe Ron Paul is electable. Not because of unpopularity, but I do not believe our votes actually count and the media blackout on him is.. well.. an agenda. I dont believe Ron Paul is capable of getting the country back on track, but he would be perfect in starting the process.

Almost like you said "The dumbing down of a nation was a perfect plan.. executed flawlessly with our parents and grandparents blessing." I would say beginning with our parents and grandparents. I deal with a lot of people 60, 70, 80yrs old who are so brainwashed it is stunning. We hear "pics or it didn't happen" often enough here, to them if its not on CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, CNN it didn't happen. They will say one thing and do the opposite and not see any problem with either.

I agree with you on Ron Paul, and I am shocked at the level of media blackout. As you said "I don't believe Ron Paul is capable of getting the country back on track, but he would be perfect in starting the process." I agree, but only because I don't think any one president can get the country back on track. This damage has been done over the last century and 4 years, even 8 years is not going to be enough time to fix things. I do think giving obama 4 more years will likely be enough time for him to "fundamentally change" as he says, or as us little people might say "destroy" the US.
edit on 18-4-2012 by KaiserSoze because: “Department of Homeland Security” translated to Russian is: Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti or KGB.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Im definitely not a fan of Obama and feel he is a constitution shredder. However, this is ridiculous. Are we really that ignorant of other cultures that this should shock us.. the eating of other sources of meat in other cultures?? Give me a break.

Manufactured outrage?? There should be REAL outrage over all of these moronic candidates and the thought that our votes even count considering the Holy College on the Mount decides. If someone is outraged over the ingestion of a food... they need their head examined considering what we have to be righteously outraged over.

So where is your post about Obama;'s campaign fishing for donations by attacking Romney over how his family transported the family dog?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Didn't he legalize horse meat?

Serious question.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join