It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man without bones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This has got to be the craziest video i've seen,

to me it looks like he has bones but thats what the video says so i just rolled with it.

i've seen contortionists before but never to this extreme

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Yeah, it's just sensational but he has bones.

What's amazing about that is his age. Most contortionists are younger (while their bones are more flexible). So good for him to still be able to do it.

And I'm not trying to be some lofty unimpressed snob but that really was no big deal. I've seen contortionists shift their legs over their heads and shoot arrows on a target. Or hold themselves up on a plate with their teeth while their entire body is bent and balanced hanging over them in front.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
First thing that came to mind was: Do you reckon that he ever just got tangled up in his own body? Like he was practicing and he just ended up as a tied up human ball, like when you get your headphones out of your bag xD

link   
reply to post by majestic3

Well you can see he has bones...shoulder bones and ribs...he is rather limber though....double jointed doesn't begin to cover it. I don't think he would be able to walk or even stand without bones....but good video of someone that would be a good escape artist.

link   
I am definitely not watching that. Not many people can watch that gross stuff.

I know what I am missing, and I'm good with that.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I think I remember some extreme contortionist having some issue with their joints? I know a lot of it is practice but I'm sure I remember seing someone on TV whos joints could move much beyond that of a normal joint because of some medical "abnormality". Don't think it really caused him distress, just left him with that "ability"

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I saw a lot of yoga moves mixed with some show elements. This guy is pretty extreme.....

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I'll be honest, if I want to see a contortionist I prefer to look at pretty ones.

Blimey, I could never even do the splits as a kid.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I don't think its bones he doesn't have! He's got rubberbands and joints!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
I'll be honest, if I want to see a contortionist I prefer to look at pretty ones.

Blimey, I could never even do the splits as a kid.

He looks pretty good to me Suspiria. I was thinking that's the kind of man who could make my heart (and other parts) sing.

What an incredible human being!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I reckon he has EDS= Ehlers Danlos Syndrome.

My whole family has it. And it enables you to do some bizarre things with your joints.

But none of us can do that-GROSS.

When one of our ribs dislocate, pain is an understatement.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Oh my back and knees, that hurt me. I will give him props.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
hmmm....he must have a bizarre amount of space between his joints to allow for that flexibility. that's all double jointed is.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
He definitely has bones, you can see him dislocating and shifting them. I'm not sure how he does it, it's weird how he can move his ribs as well. I don't think I've even discovered the muscle that would move my ribcage haha. I have no idea how he does it.

Most is probably double jointed and being able to dislocate and re-locate with ease and lack of pain. I don't know about the rib thing though he was clearly doing some weird stuff with that.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It looks to me like he is literally popping his joints out of the sockets. My left shoulder I can pop out at will, have been able to since it got popped out when I was a kid playing hockey.
edit on Wed, 18 Apr 2012 20:46:44 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

top topics

join