It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man strips naked at airport as protest against TSA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I suppose I just don't see going through a body scanner or getting a pat-down when I'm going on an Airplane as being an attack on my liberty. I always get extra attention whenever I go through a check point even at courthouses because I've got a metal rod in my leg that sets off the detectors. It's never offended me, or made me feel violated. Why does it do that to you? Would you prefer no security at all at airports?

Perhaps there should be an 'anything goes' airport for people like you that get weirded out at the mere though of someone seeing your naked body, or giving you a pat-down......In fact they'll be guns and dynamite handed out to the passengers before it takes off!

Yep...that'll go well! Won't be any crazies on that flight!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This dude got off:

"Judge: Man who stripped nude at airport not guilty"

"PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — An Oregon man who stripped nude at Portland's airport security to protest what he saw as invasive measures was found not guilty of indecent exposure.

Multnomah County Circuit Court Judge David Rees ruled Wednesday that John Brennan's act was one of protest and therefore, protected speech."

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Update on the case: Making it's way around net news outlets, court rules it as constitutional and an act of free speech.

Naked TSA protest ruled free speech

At Wednesday's trial TSA officer Steven VanGordon testified that "he started taking clothes off quickly, I mean he whipped them off pretty fast."

Brennan took the stand early in the afternoon, saying he believed he had the right to be naked.

"I know the irony of taking off my clothes to protect my privacy," Brennan said. "They're getting close to seeing us naked, so I thought I'd up the ante," he testified.

Video included with the source article: Naked TSA protest

<< 1  2  3   >>

join