It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECRET SPACE WAR - Which side are TPTB on? Which ALIENS do 'Star Wars' Satellites Target?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

I just received an alert on my issued comm to check in on this thread as you've posted once again. That's how we disinfo goons roll.

Nonetheless, you haven't stated anything remotely of value or concern, so I'll just mark this as a false alarm in my work journal and get back to Skyrim.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

In my first response to this thread, I basically said, with respect, mind you, there is no secret space war.
If there was, we'd see it.
If there was, amateur astronomers who are ALWAYS looking UP, who aren't paid by anyone with any interest, would have seen SOMETHING.

What are all the thousands and thousands of people with telescopes that know a thing or two or few or more about what goes on in the sky saying about your secret space war?
NOT A THING
Why?
Because they don't see it, and the reason they don't see it is because it isn't happening.

You've probably heard of train spotters, and then there's plane spotters too. These are hobbies with large followings enough to form networks.
News to you possibly, there's satellite spotters too. YUP. There are private interested people who get absolutely tickled by tracking satellites. What are some of the more prized satellites to track? Black ops, CIA, and military satellites. Uh-huh.

Every day ordinary people watch these things and have yet to report your space war.

There's a whole hell of a lot of more people looking up than you would expect, and they don't see it.

Your space war does not exist. Your aliens do not exist.

No doubt there's some interesting goings on with UFO phenomenon, but, nothing to the hallucinagenic levels of manic out of control feverish delusion you're claiming.
With respect, you're entitled to your belief, regardless of how fanciful and unsubstantiated it is. With respect, those of us that disagree, taking a more rational approach, are entitled to express our views as well.

edit on 21-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Don't cry foul that people aren't buying the crap you're peddling.

And don't carry on about people "ganging up" on you, you are guilty of it too with your confirmation bias team mates

Hey remember this:

Originally posted by Getsmart

NEW WARNING

Just so that you know, given my militant opposition to the Illuminati Satanists, I have escaped several attempts on my life, and have received warnings posted on the building where I live as well as one found yesterday on the windshield of my car. So if I no longer post here, you can conclude what you may, but in all likelihood there are those who would want my voice silenced. That painted 666 Illuminati Pyramid preceded an attack by a Man in Black who dowsed me with anthrax, requiring treatment by a leading toxicology institute. We shall see whether this latest similar warning bears any significance. Hopefully not, or that this posting will deter them.

Earlier painted warning

This week's snow carved warning

So if you don't hear from me again you'll know what is up and draw your own conclusion as to the relevance of my posts.

Getsmart

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since you're still here posting your rhetoric freely and unabated, by your own logic what you have to say is of no relevance to TPTB, right?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Since you're still here posting your rhetoric freely and unabated, by your own logic what you have to say is of no relevance to TPTB, right?

Yes, and those warning were followed by a MIB attack, which I described in detail in other ATS threads.

That I am here is a fact, unless you are disputing that too? And have you nothing better to do than try to discredit me, please, let's STAY ON TOPIC !

There are a number of things which trouble me regarding these SPACE WARS which are the topic of this thread. One is that I happen to know first hand that the Draco Reptilians exist as a species and are able to visit this Earth. I find them ghastly and frightful creatures and I can well understand that any Military Guards assigned to missions where they were present had to be acclimated to them for months before hand, to avoid them having a heart attack at their sight! It takes ages to get over seeing one, and I hope none of you do in circumstances which aren't monitored and supervised. Hence I would hope to gain comfort in learning that our own Military are NOT allied with such beings, whether for purposes of gaining knowledge, technology, or any other gains. Some things are just unacceptable, and pactizing with beings with no regard for human life isn't a "fair practice".

Another thing which is not clear to me, is which theory is most valid regarding what are the Greys? Where they are from and what is their agenda? Who might they be working for, since they systematically appear to eyewitnesses to be servile and at the service of another power? Some believe them to be genetically engineered creatures out of Secret Military laboratories, possibly born of Nazi experimentation. Others think likewise but that they were genetically engineered by another Alien species and not by humans. Finally there is the old story dating back many decades that they came from a distant star system in the Orion Constellation where their species is dying, therefore requiring that they abduct and sample ordinary human citizens in order to toy with their gonads.

Then there is the issue of those creatures who have been seen with these Greys. There have been abductee reports, many which passed lie detector tests and hypnotic regression, where the typical 4-foot tall Greys were seen in the company of various different other beings ranging from human doctors or uniformed Nazis, tall Nordic Humans, tall Greys, tall Draco Reptilians or tall Praying Mantis Insectoids.

Given that "everything" relating to UFOs will be generally considered unlikely, impossible or fictional by mainstream thinkers, due to those who irrigate the media with governmental spin, we can either discuss whatever we choose with equal interest, or must cease and desist any further talk about either UFOs or Aliens.

I advance in this thread that the SDI Strategic Defense Initiative Satellite based Star Wars system actually does exist and that over twenty nuclear powered weapon systems are today orbiting over Earth. While some will say this is wild speculation given that I have only official sources to draw upon without any personal knowledge of the reality of these things from first hand experience, how can I be so sure? The same will claim that my personal knowledge of other things from first hand experience is invalid, simply because it is not confirmed by official sources. They cannot have it both ways...

I also advance that this system has probably already been fully tested and has probably even been improved in the decades since its initial launch. That there seems to be video evidence of high powered lasers or plasma beams shot into space, and that these appear to coincide in the same footage with erratic 90 degree angle turns at high speed of Unidentified Flying Objects seems to confirm this as a distinct possibility.

As a citizen and human inhabitant of Planet Earth, it does not seem so out of line to wish to know WHO WE ARE FIRING AT and FOR WHAT REASON ?

This is the topic I hope others will also wish to discuss, so that we might learn more about the potential SECRET ALLIANCES which our Governments and Military may have entered into with ALIENS.

Getsmart
edit on 21-4-2012 by Getsmart because: someone is getting shot at up there, and I want to know WHO?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Aaah.....Now I see why he was so freaked out about my user ID!

ROFL!

There's more nuts in here than a squirrel's larder!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

edit on 21-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

That I am here is a fact, unless you are disputing that too? And have you nothing better to do than try to discredit me, please, let's STAY ON TOPIC !

yes when people are telling huge outlandish stories, their credibility DOES come into question.........thats how it works.........

other then that, you have utterly failed to prove anything...........other than wild speculation and proven hoax reports....

And Lie dector tests can be faulty and ALSO passed.......

all one has to do is BELIEVE what he is saying whether its truth or not........and youd be surprised how easy it is to do so........

Also insert the human error factor in the people reading these things.........and objectivity....

youve not added anything since page one that has anymore substance........

not only that youve failed to address any of the rebuttals..........ie my response where you said NASA was in germany with hitler working for the Nazis.........

When the organization wasnt even started till WELL after the end of ww2 and hitlers death......

Add that to the mountain of other FACTS youve purposefully evaded...........

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Please do not stray from the TOPIC. The question raised is "WHO are our Star Wars Strategic Space Initiative Weapons targeting?" NOT "Is Getsmart entitled to ask such a question?"

Now who is acting like a NAZI?

Please kindly offer your suggestions as to which ALIENS we are aiming Lethal Weapons at, whose UFOs we are seeking to destroy or WHO we are trying to dissuade from penetrating Earth's atmosphere?

As has been pointed out numerous times, you have yet to establish that:
1. Aliens exist
2. "We" are aiming Lethal Weapons at anyone but ourselves
3. Someone is trying to penetrate Earth's atmosphere.

The TOPIC at hand is to courteously discuss alternative theories about WHICH ALIEN SPECIES is possibly allied with the United States Military Secret Space Program and the Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex which presumably orients our Exopolitics and gives the strategic framework in which Spatial Battle Tactics are planned and implemented. This is the subject of this thread and not whether Getsmart meets the mustard or hysterical requirements of "Pics or Shut Up" drone mentalities. Derailing this thread is way out of line and shows those who seek to as people who, for whatever reason or motive, have no tolerance for any alternative thinking.

Please stop derailing your own thread by being rude to people who want you to provide the facts necessary to discuss the topic in a logical manner. If you cannot present verifiable information, form reasonable arguments or behave like an adult, I humbly suggest you go back to GLP.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
[off topic remarks removed by staff]

- Zero new knowledge (unless the aim is to preclude new knowledge?)
- Zero convivial social atmosphere (unless the aim is to poison the social atmosphere?)
- Zero goal fulfillment (unless the goal is to sabotage a thread?)

THANKS for coming forth in numbers, for I find that this means that there is INDEED some serious business happening in our Earth's orbit, and actually a real SPACE COLD WAR with one or several ALIEN SPECIES which TPTB are desperately trying to keep concealed and hidden from public view. Yes, an insignificant thread in an small social network such as ATS CAN SNOWBALL and produce wider phenomena such as ANONYMOUS and the next new movement which might sweep away their Cabal and force FULL DISCLOSURE. So thanks for showing us we are on the RIGHT PATH WITH THIS THREAD and that it matters enough that they must do all they can to try to DISCREDIT THE TOPIC BY DISCREDITING THE OP. Whatever anyone thinks of me or believes of my experiences, don't give up on this subject because it is manifestly TRUE that a form of SPACE WARFARE is going on above our heads - both figuratively and literally.

Getsmart
edit on Sat Apr 21 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Whatever anyone thinks of me or believes of my experiences, don't give up on this subject because it is manifestly TRUE that a form of SPACE WARFARE is going on above our heads - both figuratively and literally.

I spend a great deal of time looking up. I have seen no space battles. Could you please, pretty please, stop acting like a spoiled child and give me one good reason why I should believe anything you say?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

I spend a great deal of time looking up. I have seen no space battles. Could you please, pretty please, stop acting like a spoiled child and give me one good reason why I should believe anything you say?

There is absolutely no reason to believe anything you don't believe. Choose whatever you like. What I find appalling is that you and your buddies seek to prevent others from believing what they choose, because it doesn't suit your own fancy. If you don't think this thread is valid, you've said it, why not move along? Start your own thread explaining that there is NO SPACE WAR in the Universe? Who's to stop you? I sure won't be there harassing you just because I don't agree.

GETSMART

edit on 21-4-2012 by Getsmart because: courageous people are tolerant of people they don't control.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

There is absolutely no reason to believe anything you don't believe. Choose whatever you like. What I find appalling is that you and your buddies seek to prevent others from believing what they choose, because it doesn't suit your own fancy. If you don't think this thread is valid, you've said it, why not move along? Start your own thread explaining that there is NO SPACE WAR in the Universe? Who's to stop you? I sure won't be there harassing you just because I don't agree.

Take a deep breath and think for a moment. Why are you posting this thread? Is it not to "get the word out?" If you truly believe that the world is in peril, your goal should be to convince everyone that something is afoot, and that they need to take action. So far, all you have done is insult and harass the very people you need to convince. If you can make a well reasoned, compelling case, you can convince others of the situation and we, in turn, will spread the word. I have contacts in the worlds of both science and government, and would do everything in my power to make them aware of the situation if you can prove it is anything other than your own imagination. Now stop derailing your own thread and bring something to the table.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

GETSMART

edit on 21-4-2012 by Getsmart because: courageous people are tolerant of people they don't control.

Actually, some of us are partial to letting factual real data be known, all based in reality, information that can be checked and independently verified, where others can draw whatever conclusion they want, preferably leaving the wild fantasies behind where then reasonable, logical debate based on actual real world facts without silly unsupported speculations, may then occur.

You, or anyone, including myself, are free to believe what we will.
We; you, myself, and anyone else on this thread, are also free to express those beliefs, whether they are based in reality, or in your case not.

Why do you take such offense to reasonable argument based on facts?
Is your stance so totally weak that debate on a subject backed up by facts scares you such that you might lose your religion?
Are you scared of other people actually thinking for themselves instead of subscribing to the mass media and youtube programming that you've fallen victim to?

Your disagreement is fine. Your disagreement is welcome. Your arguments, examples, data, and multi-colored rainbow text posts, however, nave no logical legs to stand on.

This is an open forum. All comers welcome. If you are going to open a topic that will attract such as myself and others, and this upsets you, then, I'd recommend to avoid getting upset, you may consider not posting anything that will attract anyone that may give you any insight counter to what you want to believe in. This is best affected by simply never posting anything. If yu don't say anything, no one can come along and say anything about what you've said that can upset you.
The other alternative, since you seem to be immune to reason or logical debate, is to grow a thicker skin.
Stances differing and in opposition to yours exist. Deal with it. Simple.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

It all doesn't make a shred of common sense.

Well of course it doesn't make sense, not is you have already formed an iron clad opinion, and closed you mind completely to all possibilities of it.....Perhaps you might do a little research yourself?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Actually, some of us are partial to letting factual real data be known, all based in reality, information that can be checked and independently verified, where others can draw whatever conclusion they want, preferably leaving the wild fantasies behind where then reasonable, logical debate based on actual real world facts without silly unsupported speculations, may then occur.

You, or anyone, including myself, are free to believe what we will.
We; you, myself, and anyone else on this thread, are also free to express those beliefs, whether they are based in reality, or in your case not.

Why do you take such offense to reasonable argument based on facts?
Is your stance so totally weak that debate on a subject backed up by facts scares you such that you might lose your religion?
Are you scared of other people actually thinking for themselves instead of subscribing to the mass media and youtube programming that you've fallen victim to?

Your disagreement is fine. Your disagreement is welcome. Your arguments, examples, data, and multi-colored rainbow text posts, however, nave no logical legs to stand on.

This is an open forum. All comers welcome. If you are going to open a topic that will attract such as myself and others, and this upsets you, then, I'd recommend to avoid getting upset, you may consider not posting anything that will attract anyone that may give you any insight counter to what you want to believe in. This is best affected by simply never posting anything. If yu don't say anything, no one can come along and say anything about what you've said that can upset you.
The other alternative, since you seem to be immune to reason or logical debate, is to grow a thicker skin.
Stances differing and in opposition to yours exist. Deal with it. Simple.

Thanks for making your position clear (highlighted in red)

I had noted that this was an open forum, thank you.
You really do produce some very powerful verifiable facts!

You have however one fallacy and fundamental failing. You have apparently never studied scientific epistemology and I recommend a good long read of Karl Popper. Reality is not contingent only on Positive observation or repeatable experimentation. Much else evades that process and it is extremely reductive of our reality to think that this is all there is, or that the only thing to be understood is a form of base materialism which negates the multiple aspects of human experience.

I don't refuse to debate intelligently, however you might try to elevate the discussion beyond quips and complaints, for those who are groaning and objecting here are the ones who faint at any notion they haven't first put through some mechanism of absolute confirmation before being able to hypothesize. Don't tax me for their failings.

Furthermore, I have not fallen victim to Youtube programming as you put it, and only occasionally note that certain of said media might support aspects of ideas which I am entertaining - because YES, I dare to entertain ideas even if this upsets more pedestrian thinkers - insofar as they may more readily convey aspects of problem sets. And I still await for you to post in this very forum section your own thread which honors your claims, that mine are NOT FACTUAL and don't correspond to any reality, something in the order of...

NO WARS IN SPACE - We are not allies with Aliens which don't exist! Star Wars Satellites don't Shoot!

Then at least you'd be owning up to your own claims of mastering what is real and factual, and we'd have some place where you'd feel more at home throning with fastidious methodologies and painstaking cross examinations. You'll have your day in court, when the final judgment comes. Until then, we shall each judge one another's motives and contributions.

Getsmart

edit on 21-4-2012 by Getsmart because: I choose to POST and not to "refrain from posting anything"!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Take a deep breath and think for a moment. Why are you posting this thread? Is it not to "get the word out?" If you truly believe that the world is in peril, your goal should be to convince everyone that something is afoot, and that they need to take action. So far, all you have done is insult and harass the very people you need to convince. If you can make a well reasoned, compelling case, you can convince others of the situation and we, in turn, will spread the word. I have contacts in the worlds of both science and government, and would do everything in my power to make them aware of the situation if you can prove it is anything other than your own imagination. Now stop derailing your own thread and bring something to the table.

You are so locked into your own logic you fail to understand even remotely my motivation, because it is different from yours.

I am not posting this thread to convince anyone of anything. Had you read more attentively and with less animosity you might have learned that I posted this thread due to my own first hand eyewitness experience of a Close Encounter. This has brought me to ask questions of myself and of others, as well as has brought a measure of certainty that we are currently being lied to and placed under a cover of ignorance and falsehoods, NASA being a prime culprit in this process but other governmental agencies being also complicit in the lockdown of pertinent critical information.

I am posting this thread in hopes that others here, or all of us together with constructive attitudes and a common quest for knowledge, might be able to arrive a at least an approximation of what scenario is most likely, given that it is extremely unlikely that any official sources with hard data are going to be coming forth with disclosure anytime soon.

Unlike you, I am not seeking to convince anyone of anything, and I welcome dissenting opinions as long as they are intended to further knowledge rather than shut down thought processes arbitrarily judged to be unorthodox or unconventional. Is this too much to ask? I am starting to wonder.

I do not yet know what situation we are in, so how can I "spread the word" as you say? For all I know those in power today are protecting us from impending doom by pactizing with the enemy. Anything is possible when the major underpinnings of analysis are occulted and kept veiled in closely guarded secrecy as national security matters. However, when you put together the pieces ranging from ancient history and mythology or religions, pervasive secret societies networked with secret services, policies of non disclosure from any number of government authorities, and contradictory data from official sources and from countless eyewitnesses such as myself, we must ask ourselves these important questions:

WHAT ARE THEY SHOOTING AT, WHO ARE WE ALLIED WITH AND FOR WHAT AGENDA ?

If you take exception to this query, nobody is making you discuss it. We all heard many times that you think that this thread and the OP ought to be obliterated from this thread and/or forum for unorthodox methodologies and unacceptable thoughts or beliefs. I would have hoped for greater tolerance in a Conspiracy forum, and especially among those who populate its highly controversial UFO and Aliens section. You have sorely disappointed me, and not doubt have also disappointed quite a few other ATS members who expect a minimum of open minds and the ability to consider ideas as "potentialities" before so aggressively opposing them.

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666
Aaah.....Now I see why he was so freaked out about my user ID!

ROFL!

There's more nuts in here than a squirrel's larder!

Hi Square Head,

Thanks for taking notice. Yes, I was first threatened with use of the 666 symbolism and later attacked. So I was rightly wary of anyone sporting the number of THE BEAST. Had you been first threatened, and then attacked, wouldn't you be even slightly suspicious of similar appearances? Yet you came forth as being candid, in a few posts, which brought my guard down...

I also happen to agree with you that there are "more nuts in here than a squirrel's larder" - only maybe we aren't talking about the same ones?

GS

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

We all heard many times that you think that this thread and the OP ought to be obliterated from this thread and/or forum for unorthodox methodologies and unacceptable thoughts or beliefs.

Where did you hear that? Even once?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Single line nitpicking posts, can't you do better than that? Nothing on topic?

Here is a quote from Ingo Swann's book PENETRATION where on page 26 he comments on his first experience remote viewing the dark side of the moon. It rejoins my own reaction after my Close Encounter, and for that reason is quite relevant to this topic given that it better expresses the nature of my motivation.

"What I really needed was a recovery couch. In fact, I still get breathless even as I write these very words now."

"It's one thing to read about UFOs and stuff in the papers or in books. It is another to hear rumors about the military or government having an interest in such matters, rumors which say they have captured aliens and downed alien space craft."

"But it's quite another matter to find oneself in a situation which obviously confirms EVERYTHING. Not principally because I suddenly know the rumors were true. But because I found myself in a situation in which I, in my psychic processes, had seen the evidence for myself."
Download for Educational purposes: Penetration by Iggo Swann

This pretty much sums up my own experience, except you must substitute in his last sentence with my own:

"But because I found myself in a situation in which I, right there in person and in the flesh, had seen the evidence for myself."

Getsmart

edit on 21-4-2012 by Getsmart because: once you've seen an Alien skeptics cannot convince you they don't exist!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Single line nitpicking posts, can't you do better than that? Nothing on topic?

You refuse even to back up a claim that everyone who has followed this thread knows is false. It is extremely pertinent to this thread, as it reveals something fundamental about your thought processes. You cannot get this thread on track because you yourself keep derailing it.
edit on 21-4-2012 by DJW001 because: Edit to boldly correct split infinitive.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join