It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECRET SPACE WAR - Which side are TPTB on? Which ALIENS do 'Star Wars' Satellites Target?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Can you point out some instances where NASA was wrong?

I'm just going by very recent memory, but I recall this site going bat-guano crazy over Elenin, while NASA said "no worries." And they were right. Same thing with YU-55. And they were right.

I hope you'll address my inquiry, regardless of my relatively recent membership date and low post count. Much obliged.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666

Don't read too much into the name.....It's an old gaming tag thing based on an idea for a fictional character "Sgt.Squarehead". I had to use numbers when I created that account and '666' was the first thing to pop into my head.....I'd probably been reading Crowley at the time.

Hi Squarehead,

Thanks for the candid reply and your genuine sharing of concerns. It is always a pleasure to meet others here and discuss things, hopefully each learning something new. This thread was purposely provocative, not so much to upset anyone but merely to be thought provoking. Maybe this is too sensitive a topic to do this with, and we must observe a measure of political correctness, such as for gender issues or even racial stereotypes? I assumed that wanting to identify what targets our defensive or offensive weapons were aiming at might be a relevant question, which could possibly interest others in the UFO section of ATS.

Anyhow.....I will readily admit that there are several pieces of footage which can be interpreted as evidence for weapons fire of some unknown kind in space, against targets that again appear to be unknown,

Of course, without being involved in the firing sequence or the chain of command in a battle situation, we cannot have any direct first hand evidence that any shots were fired or that any targets were aimed at or hit. All we have to go on are clips of NASA footage, which, for all we know have been faked or tampered with. However, we can connect the dots between certain parameters which, if they don't prove anything, at least might provide one or two alternative theories which can be kept on the back burner, pending further evidence? This is customarily done in long drawn out investigations, such as those pertaining to plots, intrigues or conspiracies.

However.....I see no evidence whatsoever to support your statements regarding deals with 'Greys' and so forth. What you present as evidence amounts to nothing more than hearsay and while we can all have the most wonderful and elegant theories it doesn't make them true.

Well, I shall admit to not having quite "built a case" for the existence of any sort of an alliance with the Greys, which by the way do not exist, if you are to believe the official governmental and scientific sources of what is real and what is not. So I would first have had to validate that UFOs or Aliens might exist, which is of course impossible. Thus I should have ceased and desisted.

But irreverently I pursued my course. So I would have had to then prove beyond any doubt and with hard physical evidence tested in multiple independent laboratories and subjected to forensic science attempts to disprove it, that Greys do in fact exist as biological entities and not as figments of the imagination of the collective unconscious of countless thousands of abductees and eyewitnesses. Of course I could never do that, so I would have to stop right there in my tracks.

Yet I continue unabashed. Hence, I would have to produce the written treaty negotiated and signed with due diligence by the then Commander in Chief and 34th President of the United States Dwight Eisenhower and his Omnipotent Highness Krill, allegedly nicknamed Original Hostage Krill. But this I could not have done given said treaties if they exist would necessarily be classified and for all we know were never documented in written form? Not being able to produce such a document or even a facsimile thereof, I would have to put an end to such idle speculation and delete my thread prior to posting anything further.

But I chose to go forth and persevere. Thereby I would necessarily be in a position to advance that Omnipotent Highness Krill was indeed in fact omnipotent and some form of royal authority with ascendancy over his like creatures and endowed with full authority to enter on their behalf into treaties and alliances with humanity? But no human living on this Earth could know such a thing without being embedded in the sociopolitical environment of said Greys, should they exist, have been to our planet, and have communicated with our government. So without a trace of evidence I would have to stop.

And true to myself, I continue further. I state that the weapons suspended in space in orbital satellites, designed for military purposes to remotely destroy with secret technologies any potential threat in our planet's immediate outer space, might have been fired and that this might have been done for military purposes involving a potential enemy or enemies and a potential ally or allies. While such a supposition is par for the course were this a land based situation, once in outer space everything becomes far more complicated and one must take every precaution before daring suppose or suggest anything...

While I wholeheartedly agree that having the most wonderful and elegant theories doesn't make them true, by the same token having the most banal and awkward theories doesn't make them false. Theories, by definition, are never true, they are elaborate suppositions supported with varying measures of argumentation and evidential criteria which are considered adequate for validation purposes. Given that argumentation and criteria tend to change, so do theories, and thus does our reality shift from one paradigm to the next. This is what makes truth seeking such a fabulous adventure.

In truth I actually agree with a small part of what you're saying in this thread, but I must take issue with the way you've presented it. Responses like "You just have to watch the 'X-Files' to learn that humans are not in control of the situation." just fill me with despair!

Well I am glad to find some favor in your esteem, and of course I understand that the method is not one which is easy to swallow if you need to take it all at once, hook, line and sinker. I expect that those who have accessed research similar to my own will find its approach less offensive or unusual. For certain it does not pay duty to mainstream lore or traditional ufology protocol. However, I wish to set the record straight that I do not watch the X-Files, and if another member posted something about that TV show which brought you despair, I cannot know what they were thinking nor why you reacted so.

As for why I'm on the ATS.....Well I'm hoping that someone might actually come up with something that amounts to real evidence of what's really happening 'out there'. Mind you if we ever do figure out what's going on, I'm not 100% sure we will entirely like what we may discover.

That's uncanny, because I was actually in the very same situation a few years back when I first joined ATS. I was actually quite desperate to know what was true, what to believe and what was nonsense. And unfortunately I never was really able to tell for sure, what with all the different contradictory stories, the very believable people who turned out to be disappointing for one reason or another. Then I found out a lot more than I really wanted to know, and this in a very brutal manner, by a Close Encounter of the Third Kind. And in all honesty, for three years I wished it had never happened, and only this year am I feeling better about having had that experience. Yes, it was very traumatic on various levels.

So now I am not seeking to ascertain whether ETs exist, but I must discover most urgently what the heck is going on with our political authorities, what our status is respective to what I consider to be a major threat to mankind, and whether hopefully we have some sort of defense system set up. This is the reason I posted this thread, and not because I like to get trendy and talk about 'interesting' conspiracy topics. Not only am I not trying to convince anyone of anything here, I am deeply hoping that others here will help me figure these things out. For this I thank you all in advance!

Getsmart

edit on 20-4-2012 by Getsmart because: if ETs exist and are at war, whose side are we on?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

The whole fake lunar landing thing makes me just a little suspicious of the NASA-Nazis, personally.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

I thought that the purpose of the thread was to discover "WHO are they shooting at - our Friends or our Foes?"

The answer based on the best available evidence is (Unless we have access to the original data, degree level mathematics and a good grasp of orbital mechanics and astronomy) we just don't know.....The rest is just speculation of the wildest sort.

Part of me does want to think that this is a test of technology like Brilliant-Pebbles, but tests are usually performed against drones that usually don't perform radical maneuvers to evade.

The idea that we've actually started a shooting war with anyone who was already out there is utter (and suicidal) madness.....The weapons allegedly being demonstrated wouldn't put a scratch in the sort of dinosaur killer that could so easily be nudged in our direction.

So another part of me really kind of likes those ice crystals!

edit on 20-4-2012 by squarehead666 because: The usual.....S&P

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I thought that the purpose of the thread was to discover "WHO are they shooting at - our Friends or our Foes?"

Yes, but the Truth about it, not the most convenient explanation.

The answer based on the best available evidence.is (Unless we have access to the original data, degree level mathematics and a good grasp of orbital mechanics and astronomy) we just don't know.....The rest is just speculation of the wildest sort.

Some people seem to want the answers just handed to them on a silver platter without actually doing any work, such as offering any evidence or analysis.

Getsmart, correct me if I'm wrong, but did you not start this thread to be a place where people could provide evidence, offer analysis & contribute theories?

Getting to the Truth is a process...

edit on 20-4-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Erm.. you realize that your tag and avatar reference the most incompetent secret agent of all time, don't you?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy

Some people seem to want the answers just handed to them on a silver platter without actually doing any work, such as offering any evidence or analysis.

Getsmart, correct me if I'm wrong, but did you not start this thread to be a place where people could provide evidence, offer analysis & contribute theories?

Hi Someotherguy,

Actually this is the concluding paragraph of my last post which I highlight here so that it is perfectly clear:

"So now I am not seeking to ascertain whether ETs exist, but I must discover most urgently what the heck is going on with our political authorities, what our status is respective to what I consider to be a major threat to mankind, and whether hopefully we have some sort of defense system set up. This is the reason I posted this thread, and not because I like to get trendy and talk about 'interesting' conspiracy topics. Not only am I not trying to convince anyone of anything here, I am deeply hoping that others here will help me figure these things out. For this I thank you all in advance!"

However, I don't necessarily think that it is mere laziness which makes people demand evidence, as much as a habit garnered from too much preconditioned information in the media, on television, in spoon fed documentaries or edutainment by products. Folks just haven't learned to figure stuff out when it is complicated, and what is more complicated than a conspiracy steeped in secrecy and mystery?

Yet I agree with Square Head, that it sure would be nice if I could crawl back into that cozy world where everything is like I was told in school and during the 5 o'clock news. Unfortunately I took the Red Pill and now I have to swallow the bitter pill. The truth ain't pleasant, at least not the way it has played out so far. One thing which alarms me is the level of gross ignorance into which we have been cast, with only a few compartimentalized people in the service in the know, and then only in specific areas as pertains to them. The secrecy in which our relations with other intelligences are buried shocks me. And I wonder if this is due to the wish of our own rulers to maintain their power through our ignorance, or if it is a requirement of the ETs?

GS

edit on 20-4-2012 by Getsmart because: if something is being shot at up there, don't we have a right to know?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

And some people want to make a reputation peddling drivel.

As for contributing a theory, I did.....If we've really started a war with a starfaring species and they choose to respond massively we are doomed! Of course they could just use lots & lots of little rocks with precision guidance and take out our dams, nuclear plants etc. etc.

All of this is if they are only the 'low-tech' relativity abiding sort of aliens. If they were the anti-gravity propulsion, FTL travel kind of aliens they could literally eat us for lunch.....Check out the short story "State of the Art" by Iain M Banks.

edit on 20-4-2012 by squarehead666 because: Something new.....Formatting!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

I hope you'll address my inquiry, regardless of my relatively recent membership date and low post count. Much obliged.

How about teaming up with FERVENT NAZIS involved in some of the most dreadful tasks under Hitler.

Or are you going to tell us all that Crimes Against Humanity are nothing next to rocket science?

If you really don't have a clue, might I advise you to run a simple Google search for 'Nase Lie" and read one of the more than 28 Million replies? Someotherguy was right that some folks really want others to do all their research for them, and if you don't they holler PROVE IT ! ! !

This is a discussion board and I am entitled to formulate theories and opinions without being held to educating each and every person who strolls by. If they contribute something, maybe I will feel inclined to do likewise?

GS

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

...If we've really started a war with a starfaring species and they choose to respond massively we are doomed! Of course they could just use lots & lots of little rocks with precision guidance and take out our dams, nuclear plants etc. etc.

All of this is if they are only the 'low-tech' relativity abiding sort of aliens. If they were the anti-gravity propulsion, FTL travel kind of aliens they could literally eat us for lunch.....Check out the short story "State of the Art" by Iain M Banks.

Hi Square Head,

Well, I can say that you did contribute something most worthy in your post, which has its merits. One thing is likely, and in this you are probably correct, if a highly superior species wished us out of the way to take over our planet without us around, they might be able to do so without inordinate difficulty. But this assumes that they seek natural resources here which are not us. Also, it assumes that they would be able to act without constraint, from their own hierarchies, orders, priorities or agendas, and without having to comply to any other third parties. Geopolitics is already rather complicated and hard to fend through down here on this lowly Earth, so what might it be at the intergalactic level? Who can say what they want. It is generally assumed in exopolitics that for reasons of their own they do not seek our all out destruction.

You said something else worthy of interest, that they could literally eat us for lunch. And what tells us that this isn't among their plans? lol But on a more serious note, for it is speculation to think they might be carnivorous and not vegetarians or even on some sort of mineral diet...
not to mention the question of whether we are considered by them to be mere "containers" to be harvested for our coveted crop which is "our souls"? Without leaks from those in contact with them in some official capacity, in the Military Secret Space program for example, we cannot know what their purpose is. Nor can we with any certainty know which alliance has been chosen and with what motivation - to surrender humanity or to buy time until we can resist?

GS

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
All things are indeed possible.

Read the story.....It'll make you smile!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Exactly the response I expected from someone who can't pinpoint a single thing they're raging against.

Why not just yell out "Moon Landing Hoax!!!" and scurry off?

Tee-hee. Cheers, junior!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Congratulations! You now inhabit your own personal Universe! Population: you.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Erm.. GetSmart, you realize that your tag and avatar reference the most incompetent secret agent of all time, don't you?

"We are our heroes".

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Thank you to

DJW001
PulsusMesusGallo
ManBehindTheMask
ColAngus

for bringing some much needed sense and reason to this thread.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

You're very welcome.

If it wasn't for us CIA plants, all these loons would quit their jobs, off their pets, and loiter endlessly in Times Square claiming the "end is nigh" all because some cat lady on Youtube filmed some lens flare.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

How about teaming up with FERVENT NAZIS involved in some of the most dreadful tasks under Hitler. Or are you going to tell us all that Crimes Against Humanity are nothing next to rocket science?

Really? The Nazis? NASA wasnt even formed yet, and hitler killed himself in a bunker in 45.....

Try again, this time with some facts.......
edit on 21-4-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Hah! So true. I think I've seen that cat lady's channel.
If you ever do find out how to get paid by dot-gov or dot-mil, or dot-anyone for simply stating the facts, chirp that info. If anything, those that have been blinded and corrupted by the imaginary disk shaped saucer, might change the song they sing when they see some disc shaped coin.

I'm not sure which would be more interesting to see in such an experiment; abandoning a faith for coin, or sticking to something with no substance so strongly they don't turn coat.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by ColAngus

Hah! So true. I think I've seen that cat lady's channel.
If you ever do find out how to get paid by dot-gov or dot-mil, or dot-anyone for simply stating the facts, chirp that info. If anything, those that have been blinded and corrupted by the imaginary disk shaped saucer, might change the song they sing when they see some disc shaped coin.

I'm not sure which would be more interesting to see in such an experiment; abandoning a faith for coin, or sticking to something with no substance so strongly they don't turn coat.

Lol stick around youll see both here!

I admire people with the courage of their convictions........however i have disdain for those who refuse to admit when they are wrong when confronted with the truth......

You can make up your own theories, and you can make up your own ideas.........but facts are facts.....you cant undo them........

This thread is full of people with the mentality that they will distort them and claim bogus things and state them as fact just to fall in line with their own flawed theories.....

Altho the IDEA the OP presents is entertaining.........theres nothing to back it up.....and he does disservice to his own conspiracy by flatly denying things that are clearly the truth.....

I LOVE ATS!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Please do not stray from the TOPIC. The question raised is "WHO are our Star Wars Strategic Space Initiative Weapons targeting?" NOT "Is Getsmart entitled to ask such a question?"

Please kindly offer your suggestions as to which ALIENS we are aiming Lethal Weapons at, whose UFOs we are seeking to destroy or WHO we are trying to dissuade from penetrating Earth's atmosphere?

The TOPIC at hand is to courteously discuss alternative theories about WHICH ALIEN SPECIES is possibly allied with the United States Military Secret Space Program and the Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex which presumably orients our Exopolitics and gives the strategic framework in which Spatial Battle Tactics are planned and implemented. This is the subject of this thread and not whether Getsmart meets the mustard or hysterical requirements of "Pics or Shut Up" drone mentalities. Derailing this thread is way out of line and shows those who seek to as people who, for whatever reason or motive, have no tolerance for any alternative thinking.

Just because there are five members grouped together in formation, who is the wing man? Just because all five coincidentally happen to claim certainty of truth because their sources control the flow of data? Just because they can prove me wrong by calling in a sixth, and stating "You say five and we are six, fail fail fail!" Just because they hammer their chests and proudly boast that they are the only rational beings here, agreeing together that they have the only methods, the sole criteria, the true knowledge, the real facts?

Just because the government has increased funding to infiltrate discussion groups, specifically targeting conspiracy forums such as ATS? Just because they happen to join forces, to press their point, to discredit other members, to speak in a single voice, to mirror each other's self-proclaimed wit? Just because they deny, ridicule, scoff, gasp, despise, mock, mimic, parody, trivialize, insult, harass, attack, heckle, gloat and fawn, and just because they are coincidentally... all of a single mind?

Just because they are five - yes, just because they know one another - just because they 'happen to be in tacit agreement', just because they act as if they were in cahoots, just because they revel in their own company, just because they seem to act like self-proclaimed guardians of Political Correctness in the ATS UFO forum, just because they appear to conspire to be our very own Dictators of Truth?

None of this removes that this thread raised a MOST LEGITIMATE QUESTION which understandably BOTHERS TPTB:

SECRET SPACE WAR - Which side are TPTB on? Which ALIENS do 'Star Wars' Satellites Target?

This topic is important to explore because of its manifold potential implications. There might be a war between different Alien Species, or similar species from various territories in space. There might be an alliance between the United States Military and one or several Alien Species - many allegations to that effect have been made by numerous whistleblowers, including military personnel with official duties which placed them in a position to know. There might be an actual War of Posturing which could be playing out right now, above our heads. And this could also be initial skirmishes with Earth Humans providing canon fodder for a larger conflict to come? In any case, this subject warrants mature investigation by dedicated researchers who act respectfully towards one another and volunteer constructive ideas and useful alternative theories.

Getsmart

edit on 21-4-2012 by Getsmart because: there are narrow minded Sheeple, there are DinInfo Shills: WE CHOOSE WHAT WE SEE !

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join