It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECRET SPACE WAR - Which side are TPTB on? Which ALIENS do 'Star Wars' Satellites Target?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by QQXXw

Or a *comet,* namely Nibiru...

look at the increased news activity in the MSM and on ATS regarding regarding both comets and comet-defense over the last 2 years

My information/understanding is that this humongous comet will go between Mars & Jupiter in the 12/12 timeframe. There's a chance Earth could get pummeled by debris if it strays into the comet's tail. Guess we'll see...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
ATS friends,

One thing which alerted me that there was a likely military space intervention was the incident of "Bombing the Moon". Now, if this had been done in the 60's or 70's nobody could have believed that it was for mere scientific purposes. Hey, let's find out of there is water under the desert in Saudi Arabia, let's send a nuke and see if the fallout reveals any water molecules? Duh... Yet in space, where we can find countless other ways of assessing data, that we'd need to use such means for such purposes is preposterous. And those who attempt to debunk this thread ought to take a minute to debunk the layers of lies and deception spewed by NASA and the US Military Space Program Cointelpro.

Actual Simulated footage of a UFO shooting down the LCROSS Lunar Impact Rocket with Lasers! Given our lack of evidence that the Centaur Rocket actually hit the lunar surface, this video demonstrates a more likely scenario or probable explanation of NASAs apparent failure with the Moon Bomb Dud. Evidently our Extraterrestrial friends are curious about NASA activity, encourage the exploration of space by humans, but have a big problem with our blatant and intentional bombing of the moon. Some characterize this video as disinformation, but the real disinformation is the story NASA continuously feeds us. Numerous astronauts have clearly seen strong evidence of extraterrestrial life in space and on the moon, yet all we get is Tang and the Velcro. The most important question regarding this 79 Million Dollar Mission is why are we still searching for or confirming the presence of water when it is known to ALREADY exist via moon samples taken from a 1971 mission as well as confirmed by Indias Chandrayaan-1 Mission in November 2008.

"Simulated" UFO Countermeasures to Moon Bombing

Getsmart

of the Man in the Moon...
edit on 20-4-2012 by Getsmart because: of the Man in the Moon...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

This whole universe is a hologram after all

The, by definition, there would be point source of light. Looking forward to your evidence of this.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

That the Secret Government is allied with the Greys and the Dracos seems to be the consensus of various researchers and whistle blowers, from Phil Schneider to Colonel Corso, and from John Lear to Al Bielek. However, I had wished that there were something else going on - namely a faction in the US Navy or some other portion of the Military, which would side with HUMANITY? For those ETs are simply FARMING us and manipulating us for their own purposes and designs.

Huh?

What evidence do you have of this? No one is manipulating me. I checked with my neighbors, nada manipulation.

I think this is in your head.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

One thing which alerted me that there was a likely military space intervention was the incident of "Bombing the Moon". Now, if this had been done in the 60's or 70's nobody could have believed that it was for mere scientific purposes. Hey, let's find out of there is water under the desert in Saudi Arabia, let's send a nuke and see if the fallout reveals any water molecules? Duh... Yet in space, where we can find countless other ways of assessing data, that we'd need to use such means for such purposes is preposterous. And those who attempt to debunk this thread ought to take a minute to debunk the layers of lies and deception spewed by NASA and the US Military Space Program Cointelpro.

NASA did not "bomb the Moon." No explosives were involved. They de-orbited a spacecraft to excavate material from deep below the surface, There was no other way to do it. Incidentally, all lunar spacecraft eventually crash into the Moon; this time they did it on purpose so they could watch it. Please get your facts straight. Incidentally, I do not remember you being delegated to tell other members what to do.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The Greys and TPTB are working together, but the Greys are just man-made A.L.F.'s (artificial life forms). I don't know what the real ET's agendas are, but abductions by Greys and mutilations are human activities.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
dp
edit on 20-4-2012 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Please get your facts straight.

Right! I'll join the Junior Astronauts fan club and ask NASA for a poster, just like you?

You may like to believe the fairy tales that have been spun for you, but I'd rather invent myself my own data than trust NASA NAZIS to offer up a speck of truth.

GS

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

but I'd rather invent myself my own data

At least you are aware that this is what you're doing. Congratulations! It means you are not completely delusional.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
The Greys and TPTB are working together, but the Greys are just man-made A.L.F.'s (artificial life forms). I don't know what the real ET's agendas are, but abductions by Greys and mutilations are human activities.

Do you think or know this? If you think it, then I will simply skip the post and check it off to "wild, unabashed fringe speculation".

If you know it, then best be able to provide evidence or in them here parts, people will label you as "fringe whacko".

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

..but I'd rather invent myself my own data ...

There's your signature. Copy and apply.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

Hi OMsk3ptic,

Many thanks for bringing this discussion back onto the topic of which aliens are interacting and/or warring with TPTB and offering your take on what the Greys are. I am not inclined to agree with you that the Greys are man made, even if it seems they act as servants or order takers for others. However, they might be, and my assumptions could be wrong, so I would be very interested in learning what brought you to this conclusion.

I have never met, or at least have no recollection of ever having met up with a Grey. The earliest theory I have heard about them being man-made was first an allegation that they had been bio-engineered by Nazi geneticists such as Dr Josef Mengele of concentration camp twins fame. The second time I heard that it might have been the Nazis, brought over in operation Paperclip to the other side of New Mexico and stationed at Fort Bliss, a few miles to the South East of Alamagordo, who experimented with bio-engineered test pilots with anti-gravitational craft in the OSS or fledgling CIA's Secret Space Program. Of course we have no evidence of anything, not even of the Roswell crash even if the locals sure seem to believe something went down.

If in fact the Greys are biologically engineered robots, designed by geneticists and programmed to accomplish certain tasks and obey their masters, we cannot actually call them ETs since they would merely be extensions of other beings. Other worldly they would definitely seem, but since they were not born of a world but from a laboratory test tube, would they be ETs? For example, would our own biological robots be called Earthlings? Would those of a Martian be called also Martians? This brings up an interesting issue of origination and belonging for space entities, one which might be more complicated yet than territorial precedence in national land claims...

You also mention the real ETs. In your estimation who or what would they be, and from where and in what form? If you have an idea, or simply just your own take on the matter, thanks for sharing. Also, you state that the animal mutilations are done by humans, is this according to accounts of Black Helicopters in the sites? For I have also heard accounts of Greys being present... then again you assume them to be working for humans and not ETs. But might they not be collaborating with humans? And if done by humans, what can be said of the rare cases of human mutilations with similar laser cutout eyes and organs? What humans would do that and then return the rest of the remains to the original location after abduction and vivisection? Thanks for any more clues.

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

..but I'd rather invent myself my own data ...

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo

There's your signature. Copy and apply.

Yes, and I confirm and sign to this motto. It is called "MAKING UP YOUR OWN MIND".

And thanks, I don't know what I would have done without your approval ? ? ?

GS

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Don't read too much into the name.....It's an old gaming tag thing based on an idea for a fictional character "Sgt.Squarehead". I had to use numbers when I created that account and '666' was the first thing to pop into my head.....I'd probably been reading Crowley at the time.

Anyhow.....I will readily admit that there are several pieces of footage which can be interpreted as evidence for weapons fire of some unknown kind in space, against targets that again appear to be unknown,

However.....I see no evidence whatsoever to support your statements regarding deals with 'Greys' and so forth. What you present as evidence amounts to nothing more than hearsay and while we can all have the most wonderful and elegant theories it doesn't make them true.

In truth I actually agree with a small part of what you're saying in this thread, but I must take issue with the way you've presented it. Responses like "You just have to watch the 'X-Files' to learn that humans are not in control of the situation." just fill me with despair!

As for why I'm on the ATS.....Well I'm hoping that someone might actually come up with something that amounts to real evidence of what's really happening 'out there'. Mind you if we ever do figure out what's going on, I'm not 100% sure we will entirely like what we may discover.
edit on 20-4-2012 by squarehead666 because: punctuation etc.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
No one in the thousands upon thousands of meetings with Greys has a shred of direct, plausible evidence they exist. I have read all kinds of lunatic speculations about them. Most sound like the one-eyed wanderer in the forest of self-deception.

I really wonder if these folks think they can keep putting out really wild absolute BS stories that never come true and not see that their reputations with more and more people is heading down the gurgler.

On the + note, that's what is fun about Greys. You can make up any mindless, self-absorbing bullchit you want.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Hi Druscilla and welcome to ATS.

I note that you have only recently arrived and suggest that you take your time to study and investigate, research and ponder what evidence, eyewitness accounts, analyses and theories exist in the UFO and Alien realm. I have myself had a Close Encounter of the third kind, and therefore cannot be very receptive to your statements that all of this is poppycock. Please come back once you've taken a spin into the world of UFO and Alien Conspiracies - Thanks!

Getsmart

So a recent addition to ATS opinions dont count to you because you think they dont have insight?

Since when is common sense and some outside logic dependent on someones join date?

It seems to me that he/she has a valid point in what they stated ......

I suppose if say........a 4 star general signed up today and started posting that he believed in UFOs youd jump on his side and your "you just got here" attitude would fly out the window.......

Funny how we say we want to be objective but ouright reject people based on ridiculous preset conditions when they dont meet our standard of truth

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

but I'd rather invent myself my own data

Originally posted by DJW001

At least you are aware that this is what you're doing. Congratulations! It means you are not completely delusional.

Quite so. You are far more likely to be deluded than me, if you take NASA's word on it.

GS

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I think speculation (brainstorming if you will) has its place, but treating it as if it is of evidential value is a distraction and a mistake. It's possible to get so fixated on developing your own ideas and theories that you can miss (or even willfully ignore) contrary evidence which is staring you in the face.

So, going on the limited evidence that is available we may be seeing tests of kinetic-kill and beam weapons against targets whose origins remain murkily elusive.....We may of course just be seeing ice crystals.

I don't have the mathematics to do the calculations myself, so from my perspective whatever else I hear is nothing more than another theory and on that basis, if I apply 'Occam's Razor'.....
edit on 20-4-2012 by squarehead666 because: The usual.....S&P.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666

On that basis, if you apply 'Occams Razor'.....

Occam's Razor is way over-rated. It doesn't necessarily lead to the Truth, which is the objective of Getsmart's (OP) thread. But I digress...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

What makes me laugh is that people like you spout this stuff off as "fact" then call the bible fairy stories!

:

There's the rub. That is what blows these fringe nutzoids off the credibility wagon. Insistence on their personal delusions as facts.

OK, let me put it another way. In the movie Jurassic Park, there's a scene where a researcher sticks her hand in a pile of dinosaur chit, digs around, and pulls out an undigested berry. I'm sure if I read enough GetSmart, I too may discover a crap covered berry, but to me, the price is way too high.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join