It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECRET SPACE WAR - Which side are TPTB on? Which ALIENS do 'Star Wars' Satellites Target?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by someotherguy

Holograms are used, but they also mainly use clones.

George Green Talks Cloning Presidents

Thanks, but I've done years of research on doubles, clones, synthetics, robotoids, etc. The *new thing* appears to be touchable holograms w. downloaded minds.

But now, do you think that all of Orion is negative?

I don't know yet. I have only just started research into the Orion Group.

Also, are ETs mostly from our earth's universe channel?

I'm not sure I know what you mean by that. I know that there are entities from different dimensions here, though.

I would just see everyone in the universe as Light, and Connected to their Source and Growing Up, and not hold the distorted images of loss and lower frequency upon them.

Well, some entities have rejected the Light & have used their free will to choose darkness, evil, hatred, other low frequency things. It's their option, but it's not my cup of tea.

The sun is just technology. What is the Light? What is our soul orbs?

The sun is not "just technology." It is a conscious light-being. Light is a creative, conscious energy field, from what I can tell.

I'm not afraid of Orion's [sic], of Sirius, of any system, of Nuki's [sic], of Lizzies, of anyone.

I'm not suggesting being *afraid,* only cognizant of a potential threat. Just like if you're walking home in the middle of the night in a big city, you might watch your surroundings to make sure you're not about to get mugged? Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Why do people assume that "they'd have to have some pretty spiffy technology to even get here", they could have been here all along if not on Earth itself on our solar system, they can even be from a parallel universe (including different times).

I think that most of humanity a) accepts that we aren't alone on the universe (this does not even require education, this belief is common from very early times), and factual we shared the Earth with other intelligent hominids b) there is something up with UFOs not all have good enough explanations c) governments generally suck and get involved in stuff that is not toward the betterment of mankind and certainly not to create a better would for future generations.

This 3 factoids makes any conspiracy believer more sane than those that deny even the possibility of a conspiracy.

Conspiracy believers should organize and start a multi-generational conspiracy themselves for taking hover of power to change the status quo.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Your entire thread is based on speculation: You have a great deal of evidence to collect before you can even begin to speculate intelligently.

Hi DJW001,

Good of you to join us in a constructive discussion about a very "likely" (yes I speculate here) CONSPIRACY which is not established by fact, otherwise it could possibly be under current military and civilian law a crime of TREASON? Were that the case, this wouldn't be relegated to an obscure thread in a Conspiracy Forum, but it would be on the front page of Newspapers and in Court Marshal proceedings.

Also, I thank you for telling me what I must do before I can start to think intelligently. I had missed the part where you were designated to decide what is intelligent and how we must all go about it. Pray tell, please inform us further of what we must all do.

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Your entire thread is based on speculation: You have a great deal of evidence to collect before you can even begin to speculate intelligently.

Isn't that kind of the point of the thread? To gather & discuss evidence? People seem to want answers without having to actually do any work, such as contributing evidence or offering any sort of analysis.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Interdimensional Moon

Taken from theblackbookwisdom.yolasite.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
According to the Morlocks, we taste like chicken.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

According to cannibals, we taste like pork. They even call humans the long pig.

European explorers and colonizers brought home many stories of cannibalism practiced by the native peoples they encountered. The friar Diego de Landa reported about Yucatán instances,[87] and there have been similar reports by Purchas from Popayán, Colombia, and from the Marquesas Islands of Polynesia, where human flesh was called long pig.[88]

Wikipedia: Cannibalism

Anyway, not really on topic. lol

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Interesting. I never thought of myself as a pork chop.

To digress;

I have found the video of STS-48 highly intriguing.
Youtube Link

I find the credibility of the Dulce Wars to be interesting also. Especially the video, sincerity and death of Phil Schneider. He has not been truly debunked in my opinion.
If it is true, the conspiracy is world wide and I believe that could also be possible.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

Hi Nite Wing,

In fact you might be closer to the truth than you realize...
According to the 509th Airborne based in Roswell New Mexico, we taste like chicken to them!

To Serve Man "Tastes like chicken" 509th Airborne Patch

I only hope that we can avoid getting on the menu LOL.

Getsmart

edit on 20-4-2012 by Getsmart because: something smells like burnt meat in their spaceships...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The secret govt is sided with the greys and Draconian reptilians in this war with the human aliens..the humans are beating them badly..

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Thanks, but I've done years of research on doubles, clones, synthetics, robotoids, etc. The *new thing* appears to be touchable holograms w. downloaded minds.

This might be true. This whole universe is a hologram after all, so if they do it through cloning or advanced holography its all the same thing, just more advanced science.

The part about the sun, its not a Being. Mystery school advocates do see it that way. But its truly not. The stars are cyrstalline, like the calcite in our pineals. Like a mirror, and we're on the other side of the mirror from our true home, and a kind of technology/craft/station, that is like an artificial world with crystal cities for advanced beings, who operate as our guides, and possibly where our Higher Selves hang out.

The Light is the Love Shine, and even Design Input (so intelligence) of our Family on the other side of the mirror.

And yes there is consciousness there, just not one being. Its more connected to our consciousness. When we enter in we go through the tubes that are all connected, through the stars, from the Central star of the universe, and even connected to earth's core, and we leave our imprints behind as well, merging or a kind of oneness with the system, though losing ourselves.

And I'm not altogether sure I've described it in the best way, because I've been called out to sungaze and have had quite alot of experiences, and contact via sunlight and CME's and also memories returning.

Also a friend and I made a kind of waking lucid/astral type run for it, we were busting out of here, and we went through all those magetic type perhaps tubes, to the Grand Central Station star. Which was like a door, and when you emerge from our cosmos, its like stepping out of an ocean.

Everything here is liquid, fluid, even rocks, even your body. Heavier "matter" is just slightly more condensed fluid like waves.

My friend and I shared notes afterwards and had the same elements in our experiences, we shared it.

www.zmescience.com...
A candle’s flame burns millions of diamond nano-particles every second

www.galleries.com...
Transmitter in our pineal.

adsabs.harvard.edu...
The Melting of Neuron Star's Crystalline Cores and Gamma Ray Bursts

I've read quite a few pdfs speaking of crystalline in connection to studies on stars.

Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are, like a diamond in the sky......

One day the diamonds will line up and the system upgrade occurs, for all things are designed for upgrade, all energies, animate and inaminate.

You know all those talks about crystal cities, crystal crafts.....

Another thing, the stars we see, well, anyway.......its more like being in a 3 d board game with many onlookers, and even some accessing and projecting in, like we are, but we're really outside the board game.

And those stars are stations, crafts and aiports or train stations, but stargates.
edit on 20-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
If there were bases on the moon we'd be able to look at the moon during new moon and see at least ONE light someone forgot to turn off. ...

In respect of these signs of moon bases, mostly they supposed to exist on the dark side of the moon, but are numerous examples and recordings for centuries of this anomalous lights.
I will quote bellow from a chapter from Ingo Swan's "Penetration" book:

"In briefly turning to the matter of lights on the Moon, we encounter a situation that, simply put, is absolutely hilarious.
To get into this, the compendium by William H. Corliss entitled The Moon and the Planets has been referred to in the preceding chapter. This compendium contains a section entitled "Lunar Luminous Phenomena," and begins with a brief Introduction.
In it Corliss points up in that while the Moon has long been considered to be a "dead world," it nonetheless "exhibits a surprising variety of luminous phenomena."
He goes on to briefly discuss the Dead Moon Dictum long held by scientists, and indicates "that luminous phenomena were seldom reported in the scientific literature" because "they couldn't exist" according to that scientific Dictum.
Corliss then points up that the "arrival of the Space Age brought the moon under detailed scrutiny; and both professional and amateur astronomers began reporting flashes of light, transient color phenomena . . ." and so forth.
To begin making the point of this chapter, it is necessary to elucidate the fact that the lunar light phenomena are NOT rare. They number in the thousands and some of them have been so robust as to have been observed by the naked eye.
Well, the arrival of the Space Age and the arrival in the vicinity of the Moon by Orbiters and later by manned Apollo missions ought to have brought further enlightenment about the nature of lunar light phenomena - especially those which have been reported as having motion and as moving about in definite ways.
Yet, the official silence since 1968 until today has been thunderous on this particular matter.
The history of observations of lights on the Moon is rather long and, throughout it, accounts of the luminous phenomena were consistently logged in.
In large part, the accounts were ignored by various branches of the developing sciences.
But even so, up until the advent of the Space Age the luminosities could continue to be seen at rather frequent intervals..."
and "That the Space Age decision-makers were aware from the get-go of the lights was clearly established by NASA itself.
In 1968, a document was published entitled Chronological Catalog of Reported Lunar Events (NASA Technical Report R-277.)
The catalog documented 579 lunar events between 1540 and 1967, about 75 per cent of which referred to lunar "luminous phenomena." The remaining 25 per cent referred to phenomena consisting of Moon hazes, mists, fogs and clouds that sometimes obstructed good telescope viewing of the lights, unless the lights moved beyond the foggy obscurations.
The authorship of the report was attributed to the joint efforts of four researchers, one each from the University of Arizona, the Goddard Space Flight Center, the Armagh Planetarium, and the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory.
Here it should be remembered that an "event" is actually a happening - i.e., something going on - in this case, going on with regard to the Dead Moon where "events" are not supposed to happen.
While this may be true as far as the document's four authors are concerned, the catalog most certainly DOES NOT contain all available information.
Even after subtracting hundreds of reports known to be spurious, many more than 2,600 or so events rather then 579 events might have been included with complete justification.
For example, during the latter part of the nineteenth century, the Royal Astronomical Society in Britain recorded 1,600 lunar events over a mere two-year period by utilizing a 13-inch at the Royal Observatory at Greenwich.
So, the NASA catalog DID NOT contain all available information, but merely a selection of certain types of events from among it. "

So there is something going on on the moon.
edit on Fri Apr 20 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed tags

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
After abandoning this thread to an orgy of believers to let you guys play without any intercession or intrusion on my part at least, I stopped back in and there's like 6 or 7 replies to my two little posts.

Did touch a nerve?

Why so defensive?

I expressed my opinion. We don't need aliens to be the evil greedy selfish things that we are.
It's irresponsible to not take accountability for our own selves, but to expect and hope for some helpful aliens to come save us or something.

Some you guys act like I dropped the devil in your bath water.

Further, post after post after post is filled with video, ex-text, video ex-text like a fever burn of
must
have
validation!

It's a little conspicuous and seems like some people are trying waaaayyy too hard to convince some people, possibly even themselves of something that is anything but true, as if dumping as much information as fast as possible onto someone will 'save' them, like some warped right of baptismal submersion.

Anyway, you guys have fun. We're all entitled to our beliefs and opinions, even when we disagree. I'll stop back in after another six or seven pages of hysterical wide eyed believing as hard and as loud as you can.

Please, also, have a sense of humor.

edit on 20-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Hi Druscilla,

While it could seem crafty to ask others to have a sense of humor upon mocking them or making wisecracks at their expense, I trust that was not your intent. Nobody here has even asked, much less told anyone to believe anything at all. And I deeply respect your very logical wish to not believe anything in this thread, as you seem convinced that it is idiotic. Who would believe something stupid? Yet, it might not seem all that stupid to everyone. Others might have elements in their own thinking which aren't an exact match to yours. And with these factors, they might consider things you would not think, and entertain potentialities which you would not see. This doesn't make them right or you wrong, nor inversely. However, we can make every effort to not ridicule one another for having unconventional ideas, especially as in today's topsy turvey world of conspiracy forums where the unconventional rapidly becomes the new convention. No hard feelings I hope.

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Triad
The secret govt is sided with the greys and Draconian reptilians in this war with the human aliens..the humans are beating them badly..

Hi King Triad,

That the Secret Government is allied with the Greys and the Dracos seems to be the consensus of various researchers and whistle blowers, from Phil Schneider to Colonel Corso, and from John Lear to Al Bielek. However, I had wished that there were something else going on - namely a faction in the US Navy or some other portion of the Military, which would side with HUMANITY? For those ETs are simply FARMING us and manipulating us for their own purposes and designs.

I hadn't heard anywhere that the Humans, which I presume you mean in reference to OFF PLANET HUMANS, are bringing any form of military defeat to the US or Illuminati Elites by way of Star Wars battles or UFO combat? Can you please expound on this if you have any further information or sources? Thanks!

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

The part about the sun, its not a Being.

It really is, but that's off topic for this thread, so I'm not going to argue w/ you about it. Anyway, there's really no point in "arguing." Either someone gets it/can see it or they don't.

GS, I was just talking about "to serve man" & that Twilight Zone episode 2 days ago. lol We are on the same universal data link-up thingy.
Anyway, you said:

"I had wished that there were something else going on - namely a faction in the US Navy or some other portion of the Military, which would side with HUMANITY?"

Word on the street is that a part of the Army is also countering the Illuminati/aliens, b/c it seems they are in bed together. It seems the Air Force has gone to the dark side. IDK about the Marines or the Coast Guard. I have faith in individual soldiers that many will do the right thing when the time comes... Here's hoping

edit on 20-4-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
the weaponization of space is an old project, the weapons are not yet complete, the next large threat will be an Asteroid, to push the project into the final stages

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by QQXXw
the next large threat will be an Asteroid, to push the project into the final stages

Or a *comet,* namely Nibiru...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy

Originally posted by QQXXw
the next large threat will be an Asteroid, to push the project into the final stages

Or a *comet,* namely Nibiru...

Yep, that is exactly it

look at the increased news activity in the MSM and on ATS regarding regarding both comets and comet-defense over the last 2 years

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join