It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECRET SPACE WAR - Which side are TPTB on? Which ALIENS do 'Star Wars' Satellites Target?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Do you mind telling me about your personal
experience with the ET??

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Aldren is just another traitor who will be spending his golden years in camp FEMA! I can't wait to hear the explanation of the object near the end of the video being swamp gas ignited by the blue sprites! We all know there are swamps in the upper atmosphere, right?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I think it's a sure sign of ignorant human arrogance to even think that mere humans would have even the tiniest bit of truck to offer in any struggle between any titans.

edit on 18-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

It is very ignorant to put aliens on a pedestal, while you kneel down and worship, I will be too busy surpassing the likes of you.. survival of the fittest is it?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FuturePeace

i agree, any race of being that advanced to make it all the way out here through hazardous space would see are planet as nothing more than a bush to piss in. If they did engage us aggressively i could only envision it as how we like to make small puppies pull on a rope to see how cute they are.

How could you even guess their motives? They are not us. They are not us in 1,000 years. They are them as much as anything is seperate anyway. You think they are coming here in 3D space? That would be silly and dangerous as heck, and probably impossible. A wall that spans an entire 2D world can never be passed, unless you jump over in 3D, which in 2D one would say you warped. These mofos are "Warping." Think 4D or 5D or maybe 6D...

Let's pretend I have had some experiences with aliens and with Demons. Let's just say That I liken the grey aliens with Demonic Spirits. Let's just say that I think they are one in the same. Let's just say that I have been outside my body acting like a spirit and actually communicated with other people who were still in body. Let's say I could have been looked on as a demon/angel by this act.

Let me also say that if this is true I wouldn't like talking about it, because they would know. And if any of that was true I may have a terrible next few days. If I was telling the truth I may have figured out something about human potential that outweighs many other forms in many ways. Let's say that I was afraid to come here for fear of getting trapped. If that were the case I would now know how to avoid such things if they even be possible.

I might know a very powerful motive for someone like a grey alien to come here. There may even be clues written down long ago. A certain Jealousy in fact??

Guard your SOUL is all I want to say.
Be Good. Live Good. Help others Be Good, and Live Good.

And stay the eff away from these things!

EDIT:

Originally posted by votan

I think it's a sure sign of ignorant human arrogance to even think that mere humans would have even the tiniest bit of truck to offer in any struggle between any titans.

It is very ignorant to put aliens on a pedestal, while you kneel down and worship, I will be too busy surpassing the likes of you.. survival of the fittest is it?

NEVER Bow down! You are Soverign. You Are ALL That IS. Good post Votan.

edit on 4/18/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Cool first video, not seen that before! Does look mighty strange and non of their explanations rang true! Also did any notice the object coming in on the right side? Is it me or does that thing change direction too? It appears to bounce of the earths atmosphere.

I could be losing it though!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
At this point, I'm really focused on finding out more information about the ORION GROUP, which I think might be an even greater threat than the Greys or the Reptilians. The following is excerpted from

THE HARVEST of PLANET EARTH

Most of those seen in your skies are of The Orion Group...

"The purpose of The Orion Group is conquest, unlike Those of The Confederation Who wait for the calling (thus not interfering with free will expression). The so-called Orion Group calls Itself to conquest. Their objective is to locate certain mind/body/spirit complexes who vibrate in resonance with their own vibrational complex, then to enslave the un-elite, as you may call those who are not of The Orion Vibration. This Group passes on information concerning The Law of One with the orientation of service to self (The Dark Forces). The technology provided by This Group (to certain humans of Darkness) is in the form of various means of control or manipulation of others to serve the self. The service of the self requires an ever-expanding use of the energies of others for manipulation to the benefit of the self with distortion towards power."

"The Crusaders of Orion use 2 types of entites to do their bidding, shall We say. The first type is the thought-form, the second a kind of robot which may look like any other being. It is a construct."

"The so-called Men in Black are a thought-form type of entity which have some beingness to their make-up. They have certain physical characteristics given them. However, their true vibrational nature is without Third Density vibrational characteristics, and, therefore, they are able to materialize and dematerialize when necessary. These 'Men in Black' are used by The Orion Crusaders."

"The thought-form entities (created by The Orion Group) feed upon fear. Thus the fears of The Mass Consciousness (The Collective Unconscious) create the climate for the concentration upon the removal of bodily parts (cattle mutilations) which symbolize areas of concern or fear in The Mass Consciousness. They are able to do precise damage according to systems of symbology. The other Second Density types (robotic in nature), creatures of The Orion Group, need the blood. They do not exist in Astral Planes as do the thought-forms but wait within the earth's surface."

"The so-called UFO flaps (of The Orion Group) cause many fears among your peoples, many speakings, understandings concerning plots, cover-ups, mutilations, killings, and other negative impressions. Even those supposedly positive reports which gain public awareness speak of doom." (in keeping with their agenda of creating fear)

"The most typical approach of Orion Entities is to choose what you might call the weaker-minded entity that it might suggest a greater amount of Orion philosophy to be disseminated, and Orion tactics normally are those which choose the simple distortions of mind which indicate less mental and spiritual complex activity." (They contact the less spiritually oriented and less intelligent.)

"The Orion Group uses the physical examination as a means of terrifying the individual and causing him or her to feel the feelings of an advanced Second Density being such as a laboratory animal. The sexual experiences of some are a sub-type of this experience. The intent is to demonstrate the control of The Orion Entities over the terran inhabitant. The thought-form experiences are subjective and, for the most part, do not occur in This Density (Third)." ...

"The 2 most usual types of biddings attracting an Orion Entity are: the use of perversions of sexual magic and the use of perversions of ritual magic (black magic or magic of the left handed path which serves the self to the detriment of others)."

"The entire hope of The Orion Group is to infringe upon free will (the free will of others) without losing polarity (which, for Them, is negative). Thus, This Group, if represented by a wise Entity, attempts to be clever."

The original short story that "They Live" was based on was about Repts, but the movie changed them to look like Skeletor.

Image of alien from "They Live"

Was this a clue that we are dealing w/ the Orion entities? Is one of those entities being shown in this video of Barbara Bush, when the hologram breaks down?

If so, then it looks almost human, & could easily remain undetected.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Someone said they thought our tech fighting against aliens would be laughable.

That used to be my opinion as well. But then i thought about it.

If i were to travel back to the dark ages, equipped with the best technology today offers us. I would still be vulnerable to the people of that time period.

If i took tasers and rifles and an off road vehicle back in time, i might be able to single handily cause trouble for the people of the dark ages but without a full body of armor their cross bows could still kill me. Them pouring boiling oil or setting fire to a car would still stop it. A sword could still stab through me ect. The only way one could fully destroy those with less tech is with greater/equal numbers in addition to that tech. Take the example of the Battle of Isandlwanat in 1879. 20,000 men armed with spears and hide shields against 1800 men equipped with (then) modern military weapons. While the modern soldiers caused a great deal of casualties they eventually lost.

So an alien race facing a planet of 6+ billion people would still need to use stand off tactics. Even if they have 50 or even 100 of their ships here, a full scale conflict with humanity would be dangerous to them, especially if humanity united in facing them. And of course it also matters what they are after. If they want to enslave us, then dropping world ending technology on us defeats their purpose of being here.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
This thread is to research and establish We all know of Eisenhower's treaty with the Alien Greys, which are presumably hybrids between Reptilians and Insectoids - missioned ot monitor our biological systems, program our society and possibly even farm our souls.

How do we know this? Why should we presume anything?

What is essential information First, let us listen to Hopi Indian Robert Morning Sky best known for writing the Terra Papers, in a rare conference where he speaks of many things, including who the Greys are.

Oh Man!

Next, we can hear out John Lear who knows a thing or two and even alleges that the Greys run a Soul Silo in which they imprison our souls on the Moon.

Yeah, he's just great on orbital mechanics!

Much of what is known is kept from us.......

Getsmart

Which leaves us with what exactly.....Supposition at best?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

i get a laugh when people compare alien tech to what our public,knows about. imagine tech that has been developing for millions of years. thats right u cant.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666

Which leaves us with what exactly.....Supposition at best?

Hi Square Head 666;

I can understand that supposition is going to be a difficult proposition to fit into a square head, not to mention that you might require it to correspond to the Mark of the Beast 666 ? Or possibly I misinterpret your evocative nomenclature.

In any case, the conspiracy forums are going to be a difficult place for you to evolve in intellectually if you cannot bear supposing possibilities, since this is pretty much what conspiracy theorists have to work with; because conspiracies are often illegal and as any crime they are kept under a veil of secrecy, only to be suspected and guessed at. I also suggest that you stay away from any profession in criminal investigations or detective work, given that these are based upon the artful craft of intelligent supposition.

A British Defence Department Official "Supposing" things

Cheers,

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CharonIncarnate

Greetings,

So what do you suggest..........?? What should be done........ in case Aliens do invade us.........?? Please do not say they won't......... That is BS...........

Should we surrender............?? without a fight.............?? Well if i had to chose.......... I would choose to fight........ Because i chose to live FREE and Will Die FREE.......... no matter what people say.........

Technology is not the only thing that matters in the battle field......... and Do remember they are Sentient species......... Not Gods...... And We Humans always manage......... We do have Anti orbital weapons now......... we have fighter that can intercept both in air and upper atmosphere......... Our Anti missile defense tech has improved..........

For FYI i am not only speaking in context to US military...... I am talking in Context of Human Military.......... Chinese developed the anti orbital weaponry............ Four nations have the ability to create and manufacture the Fifth gen fighters........ etc..........

There is no proof that the aliens will be millions of years ahead of us in technology............. Besides Technology is not the only thing that matters in battle......... Have you ever analyzed the entire military of the world put together........?? What each countries military will contribute to the battle field......... You want The reason........

Why would Humans win.......... The answer is simple.......... Because aliens of one nation/civilization will be fighting Humans of over 200 nations/civilizations put together as one in Earth Empire..............!!

Even the aliens know this........ hence they using infiltration tactics to weaken the Humans from within.......... They want us divided......... but they will never succeed............. because dividing us was there biggest mistake......... The Only sad thing is......... Most of the Humans do not know Human's strength and capabilities..........

And its bad enough that aliens are trying to weaken us........ there are Humans who themselves try to weaken the human race......... These Humans speak of Aliens as brothers or as Gods who have come to save us......... These Humans speak of salvation.......... Nobody can attain salvation through slavery.......... These Humans are Nothing but Traitor and Disgrace to Human race..........

Aliens are not our brothers and are not Gods.......... This is Our planet.........And I for one intend to defend it all costs........... Because thats who we are............We are Humans.........!!

Choose your side...........!!

Primus...........

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Great post the John lear video wow

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

in the bible it says that the devil has power over the air,there are other parts that talk about anunaki coming from the stars,and giants too,nibiru is also mentioned,as wormwood.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Primus87

if there is any truth too these stories,they have already infiltrated us,and control everything,even your 5th gen fighter planes,which cant seem too even get close too these beings,let alone shoot them down,and ofcourse their technology would be better,if they can fly at almost the speed of light among other things,im pretty sure they can fire weapons a bit more than led bullets and exploding missiles,basically,we are firing hunks of exploding metal at them,its not exactly futuristic if you ask me,and if theyve been about for so long,and can make robots like the greys,im sure they can build even more advanced drones,weapons,and even if they werent as advanced as us...they would have copied our tech and added it too their own anyway...firing pistols into the air isnt going too do a thing,and thats what the majority of people will be doing,the majority of people who have weapons,cos the actual majority,have little more than kitchen knives,a frickin monkey could kill a man with a kitchen knife,but sure,if i have too,obviously,as all humans will,all sane ones at least that can,i will fight my best with my lil baseball bat,knockin baseballs into the sky and hoping too somehow destry an advanced spaceship that has tech so advanced,you cant see it moving,and they can pull people throught he walls of their own living rooms,phase in and out of reality,maybe if we had another couple of hundred years too catch up,the fight at least would be fun too watch,if you were a guy in the movies...but not if your human,i recon then we would bring down a few of them,but a few ships too them is yesterdays news,i really hope this never happens,at least without help from god...or were screwed...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

What is the point of speculating on what might be their motivation?

Your entire thread is based on speculation: Which side are TPTB on? Which ALIENS do 'Star Wars' Satellites Target? What is the point in speculating on a web of fantasy and delusion? You take as a given that there are aliens, that there is a war in space and that Earthers are colluding. You have a great deal of evidence to collect before you can even begin to speculate intelligently.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

What makes me laugh is that people like you spout this stuff off as "fact" then call the bible fairy stories!

:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Hi Druscilla and welcome to ATS.

I note that you have only recently arrived and suggest that you take your time to study and investigate, research and ponder what evidence, eyewitness accounts, analyses and theories exist in the UFO and Alien realm. I have myself had a Close Encounter of the third kind, and therefore cannot be very receptive to your statements that all of this is poppycock. Please come back once you've taken a spin into the world of UFO and Alien Conspiracies - Thanks!

Getsmart

My post count is deceptive as I've followed this topic for over 2 decades.
Thanks though.

Good for you on having an experience.

Because I respectfully disagree with you, please don't talk down to and diminish the relevance of my opinion due a small post count on this board, or because you don't agree with my statements.

Is it ok with you of I speak condescendingly of your manners, or logic if you prefer, based on the fact that you disregarded the part of the story that allowed you to behave all high and mighty in your assertions that humans couldn't possibly fight aliens? That being the part where the humans are helping, or being helped by, malevolent beings/aliens.

Why don't you just be honest and tell the truth? Reveal to us what really resides between your ears, and come put and say "Aliens? Nope. Don't believe in them dang ol spacebugs. Why not? Just because." Why pretend that you had some kind of logical process or used intelligence in this decision? Just tell us you've never seen one if that's the truth. At least I could somewhat understand that line of thinking as many seem to suffer from this form of egotism. What I don't understand is you leaving out certain parts of the story in question in order to fit your world view. Are you just that brainwashed? If something doesn't fit with your beliefs, you just... Don't see it? It doesn't register? If your last decade of UFO research was anything like this thread, I can see why you've had problems... You have no ability to think critically or to even see all the information put out before you.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Its not ETs I'm worried about.

By the way, I certainly don't call ET's negatives.

That would be Legion. Sure there are some low frequency corporal types contracted to Legion, alot like half or more of our leaders, our media heads, our movie industry, our cia/mossad, etc, our corporate heads and bankers.

Our religious leaders!

I consider the wanna be PTB, mismanagers of earth the scarey ones.

Read some Dolores Cannon.

In fact, if you can afford it, get some deep hynposis that taps into your HS or Super Consciousness, OR, develop your own self hypnosis.

Its just directed meditation with lots of deepening, and the deep levels to reach that are Low Alpha and Theta.

Those can be picked up online for free, pure tones, layer some nature sounds on, and make a good long mp3, several hours worth.

And research inductions and deepenings, and see some scripts and be creative. Watch a few videos and develop your own, sublminal message free, spyware free, deep trance to get to your own Soul Knowledge.

Any "war" earth would want would be with the good guys.

They are contracted to the bad guys of the galactic region and the hellzone regions already!
edit on 19-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

Good video on the Bush's. Holograms are used, but they also mainly use clones.

George Green Talks Cloning Presidents

They've also created their own ETs, ie. using some cosmic material, from crashes, and mummies, etc. they've also conducted sacrifices and portalled in their negatives/legion, to walk in bodies here.

But now, do you think that all of Orion is negative?

We're in a duality universe school. Every single region has good and bad, and mixtures. There is light in all, and a drop of darkness in even the best.

All are meant to go home.

Also, are ETs mostly from our earth's universe channel?

Would a race in the past that we had problems with stay that way? Or is infinity a spiral?

And wouldnt they be the renegades or even what some might call rejects of an area. There is free will.

I would just see everyone in the universe as Light, and Connected to their Source and Growing Up, and not hold the distorted images of loss and lower frequency upon them.

In other words be unconditional love and activate ourselves and love and forgive everyone else.

We're meant to SHINE.

Like the sun does. It SHINE's Creator and Good Family's Soul Light/Love.

The sun is just technology. What is the Light? What is our soul orbs? We're supposed to shine.

I'm not afraid of Orion's, of Sirius, of any system, of Nuki's, of Lizzies, of anyone. If they're not love they're just a tiny tot in a big messy diaper. So we need to be more grown up than them.

But how does a more grown up individual view an infant in a diaper? Be Love. Have compassion! Adults tend to children, and try to help the temporal lost ones, by throwing down a hand to those in pits.

edit on 19-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OMNISLASHER

Greetings,

God helps those who help themselves............. We cannot sit around waiting for help from god......... Maybe it is God who is preventing these aliens from wiping us out....... And maybe God is waiting that we should fight back........

If their is a war........ we need to fight back........ Granted they have the ability to travel at almost speed of light....... with all the bells and whistles....... but that does not make them Immortals.......... or Gods............

They are sentient species....... and every species....... can be killed.......... It might be possible that they depend too much on their technology.......... As i said Technology is not the only thing required in the battle field......

And i did like your spirit to bring down spaceship using Baseball...........!! Even i hope that war never happens...... but with the things happening and events unfolding....... it seems inevitable............ It may occur this year,maybe next year,maybe next decade......... but will happen............

My point being simple........... i intend to fight............. and defend............ not behave like the traitors and cowards who want to serve the Aliens............

As far as i know 5th generation fighters have never been encountered by UFO.......... maybe UFO do not mess with the weapons that can destroy them..........

And we do know........ alien UFOs often crash...... If the crafts were indestructible than how come they crash.........??

And we shall not be hitting them with conventional Exploding metal..... we shall be hitting them with fission-fusion-fission weaponry and many more such weapons exist........... well these weaponry does not require atmospheric oxygen to cause damage........

Primus...............

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join