It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECRET SPACE WAR - Which side are TPTB on? Which ALIENS do 'Star Wars' Satellites Target?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by freddieb

If you hate to agree, nobody here is forcing you to. We'd really like to know your own opinion in a more articulate way, other than getting a blanket endorsement of blanket rebuttal. This thread isn't about taking sides for or against but sharing ideas and hopefully getting to the bottom of some of the many mysteries which pervade our world.

Getsmart

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

If you hate to agree, nobody here is forcing you to. We'd really like to know your own opinion in a more articulate way, other than getting a blanket endorsement of blanket rebuttal. This thread isn't about taking sides for or against but sharing ideas and hopefully getting to the bottom of some of the many mysteries which pervade our world.

This thread is about whatever the contributors make it about. You have done nothing to convince anyone that there is a war in space, or that ETs exist. That is why the overwhelming majority of posts on this thread refute your premise. On the other hand, you welcome blanket endorsements with windy enconiums.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I missed the thread where it was confirmed ET exist.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan

Its confirmed all over the place as long as you don't look for physical or scientific evidence.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Alien invasion...?

Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura -- Season 3, Episode 5 -- Skinwalker

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42
Its confirmed all over the place as long as you don't look for physical or scientific evidence.

So you conclude that specialized teams take measures to remove all physical evidence, intimidate or silence witnesses, and that scientists are put to task to debunk UFOs? lol

GS

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

So you conclude that specialized teams take measures to remove all physical evidence, intimidate or silence witnesses, and that scientists are put to task to debunk UFOs? lol

Now you are confusing me. Are you saying they don't?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Originally posted by MamaJ
I would say the powers that be are on the side that cares least about the human species.

Meaning.... the more evil aliens. The sweet ones that deny slavery and want peace are the enemies.

Hi MamaJ,

Yes, there is considerable evidence that a conspiracy has existed between Earth Rulers, such as those of Royal Bloodlines since the Pharaohs, with Aliens to FARM Humans on Earth like so many sharecroppers. Yes, they have brought their complicity to these beings as have their Illuminati illegitimate offspring, who also cross pollinate among themselves, to retain the alleged purity of their bloodlines.

However, must we assume that the Illuminati based in the USA and in Russia, with their known ties to Freemasonry, are also the accomplices of the Alien Greys and their Masters? If so that makes the American Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex guilty of HIGH TREASON by fraternizing with enemy. Yet, this might indeed have been a clever subterfuge, as certain UFO investigators have suggested, in order to gain time and improve our military capabilities until which time we are able to effectively oppose them on Earth and in Space?

This is what I really hope deep down, and that I will be made to eat my hat for all my former statements calling them on treasonous allegiances. But I shall not be lulled into complacency by my hopes and dreams, and will require some substantial arguments and valid traces of evidence to construct such a possibility. For this reason I have posted this thread, in order to elicit anonymous testimonials to what is going on, for we don't want anyone getting violently repressed for speaking out publicly. Thanks to any and all for your comments!

Getsmart

the problem is it's not anonymous. anything said on here is tracked and recorded.

but in short, yes i think you're right, humans are being farmed here. we do the same to animals, so it shouldnt come as much of a surprise.

i think there are benevolent beings here too but they are probably being targeted i'd say.

Kind of a lot like Star Wars, the Jedi and the Emperor....perhaps?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Benevolent ETs = Galactic Federation

The Galactic Federation works for the Andromeda Council.
They enforce the policies and protocols set by the Andromeda Council.
The Galactic Federation has been headquartered out of Planet Xeta for the last
20,000 years. It's located in the Tau Ceti Star System.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

GS

Or I conclude with reality.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222

the problem is it's not anonymous. anything said on here is tracked and recorded.

but in short, yes i think you're right, humans are being farmed here. we do the same to animals, so it shouldnt come as much of a surprise.

i think there are benevolent beings here too but they are probably being targeted i'd say.

Kind of a lot like Star Wars, the Jedi and the Emperor....perhaps?

Hi Rapunzel,

Sure things are tracked and recorded, and this to ensure that nobody leaks the truth and that we are left dumbfounded and just plain dumb. Getting to the traitors who leak the truth kept under lock and key by secret societies such as the higher levels of Freemasonry is simply a routine enforcement policy. What really matters to them is to keep the Sheeple grazing in ignorance.

And yes, we are being farmed but the issue I have isn't so much with the Aliens who have colonized our Planet for eons but with the Human Traitors who in priesthoods, covens, temples and clubs have secretly sold their own species down the river to gain for themselves the 3 advantages symbolized by the Masonic columns of Knowledge (privileged info while we get disinfo), Love (actually it is sex and adulation they seek) and Power (to screw the rest of us).

Regarding Benevolents being here, I figure at least a number of these are Human and whether there are others, we can maybe suppose because otherwise their armada of Evil doers would have done away with us long ago? I do hope there are Benevolents among us, ready to assist or inform our moves to take back Earth. Even if it has been Eons it is never too late to live free or die.

Regarding Star Wars, the Jedi and the Emperor, some have stated that George Lucas is a member of Secret Societies and that his series was "dictated" to him from actual truths which are hidden from most of us non initiates. If we take a look at Iapetus, one of the Moons of Saturn, we can see how it corresponds very closely to the Death Star in Star Wars. It seems in fact that this series of movies might be a historical account of what transpired many centuries in our distant past. That the Emperor prevailed would mean that our Planet is no doubt one of many in the clutches of an Evil Empire, which some believe to actually be a Draco Reptilian conquering race.

In this case, a thread questioning who is shooting it out in our Terrestrial Immediate Outer Space is a fairly mundane concern, noting that possibly what we are today witnessing through Hi-Def video, night vision goggles, digital camcorders and increasing leaked military and aeronautic sightings is actually a manifestation of an ongoing STAR WARS - hence the name given to Ronald Reagan's Missile Defense System launched into orbit decades ago.

Getsmart

Getsmart

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Yes, George Lucas has been giving us clues for years.
In the movie Revenge of the Sith the assassin was a shapeshifting reptilian.

Jedi do selfless acts - Andromeda Council
Sith think only of themselves - Draco & Hydra Reptilians

It's a good bet that a planet like Coruscant really exists.
Planet Xeta : Tau Ceti Star System : Cetes Constellation

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

GS

I conclude that the government is hiding something and peoples imaginations have lead them to believe that ET is what they are hiding. The belief that they are hiding ET makes it easier to hide what they are really doing. I think they even egg it on on purpose.

They can be planning to blow us up and you catch them red handed and it is interpreted as" OMG they are PREPARING FOR WAR WITH ET." Completely missing the point.

Apparently any government secrecy can be explained by...

edit on 13-12-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by votan

I conclude that the government is hiding something and peoples imaginations have lead them to believe that ET is what they are hiding. The belief that they are hiding ET makes it easier to hide what they are really doing. I think they even egg it on on purpose.

In fact, that is exactly what happened at Roswell. The government actually "leaks" stories about ETs at Area 51 to distract people from the real story. A story, I might add, that still poses a threat to national security! I can say no more. Have a star.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Battle of Los Angeles - 1942

NEW: Unsealed Alien Files - UFO Portal Los Angeles

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

I have experienced these beings for many years now and can just imagine how people would FREAK out if they were to experience what I have, imagine being fully conscious and you can see all around you, A huge pray mantis being experimenting with you in ways you cant even imagine, funnels and lazer like beems going through your entire being. While this is happening I felt almost paralytic and thought should I panic, then I decided after knowing what i know, to just enjoy the ride. Next minute I was abroard a craft. I must admit seeing all the other kind of grey species really freaked me out., I now know why people all have such bad experiences, its a shock believe me, all I can say is that im lucky to have been probed (healed) on whatever level. As far as them controlling us I dont believe that for a min, nor do they brain wash us like what happens in the our world. Maybe they have come to liberate us from this sick world and those that control it. Viva the revolution of evolution, nothing can stop it anymore.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

Hi StarTruth,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us - it sure sounds like they gave you the works !

From what I understand the Preying Mantis are the most advanced and intelligent of the lot of Aliens encountered, with some abductees experiencing feelings of family and even motherhood emanating from their captors. I don't know to what extent these are genuinely valid impressions or perhaps emotions and dispositions induced by chemical and electromagnetic means? In any case there have been other accounts similar to yours with such creatures.

Regarding who is out there and what is going on, I would like to thank Someotherguy for posting that short video about Aerial phenomena above Los Angeles and the Devil's Triangle between Hollywood + Long Beach Naval Yard + Catalina Island. Many sightings occur there and it seems as if there is - some 10 miles out to sea - off the Western Shore of Catalina Island an Under Sea Alien Base. The intercontinental ballistic missile which landed there a few years ago, allegedly launched by a Chinese submarine, attests to SECRET SPACE WAR activity in that location.

Also, there is a new theory expounded by a French UFO investigator Eric Julien, according to whom Aerial testing of nuclear devices was used in order to make the ENEMY IN OUR SKIES visible to earthly powers so that we might oppose them more effectively. For it seems as if for many centuries ALIENS ARE AMONG US and have been infesting our planet's airspace, farming us like livestock and manipulating our society from behind the scenes.

"It is highly probable that the Pentagon, and in particular those responsible for the military atomic program, have come to understand the nuclear dimension of the UFO phenomenon. If they did not necessarily destroy the ET ships, the nuclear explosions seemed to possess one virtue: they materialized them!"

SINCE THE NUCLEAR ERA THE UFO SIGHTINGS MULTIPLIED

According to this theory atomic explosions in the earth's atmosphere disrupt the space time continuum and prevent the Alien UFOs from remaining concealed in stealth form, forcing them into physical form where we can engage them militarily, capture their Alien occupants and recover their craft in order to reverse engineer their technology. He goes so far as to assume that not only the Cold War was simulated to justify huge black ops budgets for the SECRET SPACE WAR but also that the CIA was founded for the sole purpose of investigating and opposing ALIENS.

More is discussed in this ATS thread

This would also possibly help explain why CHEMTRAILS might have been deployed above our territories and especially above our principal cities, in order to show the disruption of the suspended metal particles in case of penetration by invisible UFOs? In any case this theory is one which helps to explain the increase in UFO activity after the discovery of the atom bomb, not due to Aliens wishing to prevent us from destroying the planet with it, but because we can use them to "materialize" them into our dimension and perhaps even trap them here among us?

The Secret Space War gets less secret as we investigate!

Getsmart

edit on 27-12-2012 by Getsmart because: those who mock such revelations are intellectual cowards or disinfo artists.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

This would also possibly help explain why CHEMTRAILS might have been deployed above our territories and especially above our principal cities, in order to show the disruption of the suspended metal particles in case of penetration by invisible UFOs?

Either that, or CHEMTRAILS are nothing more than water vapor. This war in space thing is so complicated. Which side do you think clouds are on? After all, they live half way between Earth and Space. Surely they must take sides. I'll bet strato-cumuli are on the bad guy alien side, They look so sinister. What do you think?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm gonna agree with Dru on this one. If an alien race wanted what we have, there would be no stopping them. I've heard so many claim to be in contact with aliens, know what "The Plan" is and of course, they are part of it. What I never, ever see, is some sort of proof of their claims. They go on and on about how these beings offer them trips to far off planets, but they turn them down because of [pick a reason]. We are not engaged in some secret war with Reptilians, Draconians or other bad guys and there is not some alien savior race protecting us.They don't need us for mining, that's absurd. If they have the tech to get here, don't you think they would have much more effective ways of mining than slave labor? Stephen Hawking got it right, If they wanted this planet, we have little or no chance of stopping them. I believe in alien life, I believe we are being observed, but that's as far as it goes.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Well, it is reassuring that in the face of the evidence there are those, in this thread, who are so sure of themselves and of what they seem to already know, that they just move onto mocking us acting as if we are delusional paranoids crazy enough to imagine Clouds as being part of some idiotic scenario? LOL. DJW001 you must be British, to have so somber and even sinister a sense of humor and to mock fellow ATS members without any sense of measure or propriety...

DAVID64 you apparently know that the Aliens are only here to observe? Care to share your insider information source??? Funny that their limited observation happens to include abducting and probing and experimenting on humans. Feasting on Humans is hence simply a form of "gastronomic observation"? I sure am glad you fellows aren't like Aliens simply "observing" this thread, otherwise you might post hostile comments !

While there are clearly some self-proclaimed experts here who do nothing to validate their claims to knowledge and understanding, but take the soap box as a platform to criticize this and other threads in the UFO section, there are people with valid professional credentials who take a stand to reveal sensible conclusions such as the above-mentioned author who is a former French Air Force fighter pilot.

Eric Julien (aka Jean Ederman) is trained as a fighter pilot, has been a military air controller, a twin-engine pilot in commercial aviation, and an airline port chief; he has worked in the framework of operations in large Parisian airports. Holder of a Diploma of Advanced Specialized Studies in Economic Sciences with a concentration in new technologies, he obtained training as a director of international airports at the Ecole Nationale de l'Aviation Civile (National School of Civil Aviation). He confirms having had contacts with extraterrestrials and is sharing his understanding of the universe through this work.

GS

edit on 27-12-2012 by Getsmart because: conspirators attempt to "Cloud" the issues and trivialize the Alien Threat !

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join