It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECRET SPACE WAR - Which side are TPTB on? Which ALIENS do 'Star Wars' Satellites Target?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuturePeace

i agree, any race of being that advanced to make it all the way out here through hazardous space would see are planet as nothing more than a bush to piss in. If they did engage us aggressively i could only envision it as how we like to make small puppies pull on a rope to see how cute they are.

Hi Future Peace,

How hazardous is space when you master space travel technology? For all we know it might be safer to them than staying on their home planet. What value we have for them could be any number of things. We might be compliant locals willing to dig for resources they can requisition upon demand, from time to time? We might also be a useful food source, providing various supplies including live people to chomp on, many do disappear worldwide... What is the point of speculating on what might be their motivation? Unless it is manifest and easy to see, then we must expect that those in a position to have full information on the topic would be in a far better position to draw such conclusions. Abductions in great number make it appear to be not necessarily in our best interest...

That several factions of a same species might battle or war is not much of a stretch of imagination, as humans have done so for as far as memory serves. And that quite different species with different agendas and purposes might battle is even more plausible yet. If the conflicts which have been seen, above our skies many centuries ago in reports of UFO battles above Europe in several countries are any measure, it does seem as if there have been in the past and very well might be today several warring alien factions. What role our own military play in this is of course conjecture, as nobody is going to disclose this openly. However, Ronald Reagan upon several occasions and even at the UN alluded to a convergence of interests between the Russians and the Americans which might hint at our own Earth Military being involved in some form of armed opposition to Aliens.

Star Wars: Worldwide Military Alliance against Aliens

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Originally posted by Getsmart

We all know of Eisenhower's treaty with the Alien Greys, which are presumably hybrids between Reptilians and Insectoids - missioned ot monitor our biological systems, program our society and possibly even farm our souls.

Originally posted by swoopaloop

lmao and that's as far as I'll get in this thread. Thanks for the laugh though.

Hi Swoop a Loop,

Thanks for sharing your humor with us. It is true that when taken out of the context of much research, that statement does look like a stretch. I appreciate you lending us perspective in a fun way. Had I not walked a very long path, this would have seemed just a ludicrous to me. Just for fun, why don't you bookmark that post, and check back in a year or two. I have done that in some threads I used to laugh at, and found them to be uncomfortably compelling. Did I get brainwashed by other people's analysis and arguments, or did I simply learn more about how deep the rabbit hole goes?

Cheers,

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by swoopaloop

You can go as far down the rabbit whole as you like.

But thats not going to limit others, or the experiencers from sharing.

Interview #2 w/ Laura Eisenhower: Mars Agenda, Illuminati Origins, Positive Timeline, Teleportation

One of my favorite interviewers, James Gililland interviewing the late president Eishenhowers grandaughter or great grandaughter.

Laura Eisenhower on As You Wish Radio Aug 13 2011

Her story strikes close to home for me, as I've had similar program type offer, colony on Mars, but via Sirius in my case. And those blond ETs, connected to M'Kultra/Montalk Project, and IMO the Corporation are negatives/negs. And my experiences with them were threats to me and my family, they had humans in cylinders, whole families including children.

Now in Dolores Cannons regressions there are positive uses for cylinders such as frequency allignments and cures.

But I asked, and they said for medical purposes, which mean harvesting and resource, if not food for their overlords.

And I said, bring them back now and was forced to wake up, only to be pulled back into sleep and back onto the craft.

That was relating to the Mars, and I asked him to identify at this point, Sirius was mentioned and I called him a renegade and woke up again.

And that group is responsible for another device or implant after I'd had one removed by my group, or what I call good guys. And what I was told during this implant session was, "I was Claire De Lune"

Laura Eisnehower talks about the Divine Feminine alot.

What it all boils down to, is the ANNANUKI and the controllers suppress Female Energy, because that is about tending to children, respecting men and womens work equally, ie, staying at home and tending to family is Work Of Equal Value to Famlies, but also to the Nations, so its all about Wedding Equality and Freedom to go home. In other words, the Venus Project, no Slavery, and of course They Do Not Want US To Have Eutopia here!! And graduate and go home.

So Wars, Starvation, Inequality and throw the burqa's on the women as much as they can get away with, or force them into abortions, work out, kids neglected, and just shallow sexual objects and consumerism.
edit on 18-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The war currently taking place, does not seem to me to be in the nature of an all out 'shooting' war.
It appears more as something of a 'cold' war between two super-duper powers...with us, the indigenous inhabitants caught in the middle.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Its my opinion, that there are Intelligent beings Good and Evil ET's observing our every move, Including: Space exploration, Nuclear power, and other Human technologies that could harm this planet. Some astronauats have come forward and said that they were followed all the way to the moon, and pilots during WW2 constently saw orbs floating at speeds faster than any human tech and this continues to present day.

I believe that these ETs, are not only observing our destructive actions to this planet, but that if we " humans" cross a threshold, where our planet has become dangerously close to being killed off, The ET's will step in and decide whether to teach Humanity a lesson, or just get rid of Humanity all together, and let Earth repair itself. I belive it has happened in the past and will most likely happen in the future, our current conflicts around the world are showing these Intelligent beings, that humans that are in power become selfish, greedy, and do not care about the rest of the World or other Human, Sadly I do believe that there are not just Et's here for the Good of mankind, but Evil ET's are here for the enslavement of man, and they are in contact with our leaders, this is why there is so much corruption and evil leading the world these days.

There will come a time when either Mankind must choose to change its ways, or face the ultimate choice, Enslavement and a few with power, or Freedom and many with equal power,and peace throughout the world.
ya I know its far out there, but if you believe in ET's then this cant sound to crazy.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

The war currently taking place, does not seem to me to be in the nature of an all out 'shooting' war.
It appears more as something of a 'cold' war between two super-duper powers...with us, the indigenous inhabitants caught in the middle.

Hi IAMTAT,

Your analysis seems pertinent for a number of reasons. Were there an all out declared war, like other posters have mentioned in the first page, there would be a lot more 'fireworks' in the skies above us. So it looks more like what you call a Cold War, or some form or latent opposition or hostile interactions between parties. The reason I think that the Strategic Defense Initiative, along with its Plasma energy and Laser weapons, might be up there to counter an Alien threat, is due to Reagan's initial comments when starting this project back in the 1980's, and due to the very small likelihood that an technologically superior alien species would need our meager help in sorting out their differences. That is, unless there is an impending threat of an overthrow of our current rulers who use Alien Greys as helpers, and that they would need us to beef up the Earth's defences?

GS

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Nice to meet you Getsmart.
I often wonder if there may be some vastly superior 'fourth' party overseeing events taking place here, beyond the two positioning alien powers and ourselves, the indigenous bystanders.

Perhaps this fourth power is responsible for the modicum of restraint and intervention, which limits this to a Cold War, as opposed to an all-out 'shooting' conflagration.
-TAT

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Greetings,

It is my understanding that there is of course a battle going on........ in the cosmos for the control of the Planet Earth..... and its most Important resource........ that is Human race itself..........

But those who are fighting from our side are not as good and selfless as we think or told about them to be..... The Enemies (aliens) want to annihilate us......... but the Aliens on our side who want to protect and use us....... then the next question is to what end do aliens want to use us......... well the answer is simple........... For Knowledge.............

Yeah....... Yeah........ it sound weird and strange......... as to what kind of knowledge Human posses....... that such advance races want it..........?? But that is the wrong question........ The Right Questions are Who are we.........?? and............... How old is our civilization........??

I will be answering those two question very soon.........as soon as i develop the necessary graphical data......... so that a common person can understand/comprehend the truth.........

But some spoilers: Aliens seek the Knowledge of our ancestors that existed before the existence of this Universe........ that is before the Big Bang........

So for now.......... Human race Stand alone...... The only People on its side are Humans........... that too of Earth........

Primus................

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
When you take into account all of the "supposed" crashed ufo's (and reports of other objects) over the decades, you can't help but wonder how they crashed. Especially if their technology is far more advanced than ours, something made them crash, and IMO the best explanation is war. Great thread OP.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I agree with you, their our friends and TPTB's enemy.
but i think there is more than just one alien team there are the goody's and the baddy's, TPTB have teemed up with ...yep you guessed it... the baddys.

Whateva

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
Its my opinion, that there are Intelligent beings Good and Evil ET's observing our every move, Including: Space exploration, Nuclear power, and other Human technologies that could harm this planet. Some astronauats have come forward and said that they were followed all the way to the moon, and pilots during WW2 constently saw orbs floating at speeds faster than any human tech and this continues to present day.

Hi Glassbender777,

There are even some reports of Astronauts being "warned off the Moon" by ETs...

The Secret Space Program... exists!

I believe that these ETs, are not only observing our destructive actions to this planet, but that if we " humans" cross a threshold, where our planet has become dangerously close to being killed off, The ET's will step in and decide whether to teach Humanity a lesson, or just get rid of Humanity all together, and let Earth repair itself. I believe it has happened in the past and will most likely happen in the future, our current conflicts around the world are showing these Intelligent beings, that humans that are in power become selfish, greedy, and do not care about the rest of the World or other Human, Sadly I do believe that there are not just Et's here for the Good of mankind, but Evil ET's are here for the enslavement of man, and they are in contact with our leaders, this is why there is so much corruption and evil leading the world these days.

Yes, there is a good bit of evil among us, and at least some of its source may originate with ETs. For example, the history of human sacrifice was possibly compelled by alien solicitations? In any case, there have been many oppressive rulers, frightful priesthoods with inhumane rites and rituals, and quite a few secret societies with unmentionable practices which have possibly had connections with an Alien netherworld. How much of evil has its origins in ET intervention and ET influence? We'll only be able to know for sure once we've secured planet Earth.

There will come a time when either Mankind must choose to change its ways, or face the ultimate choice, Enslavement and a few with power, or Freedom and many with equal power,and peace throughout the world.
ya I know its far out there, but if you believe in ET's then this cant sound to crazy.

This is in fact something which the founder of the Pirate movement mentioned - thanks to the Internet era maybe there will at long last be hope for a genuine liberation of humanity? One can wonder, and hope...

Rickard Falkvinge: "We’re at a crossroads right now. This technology can be used to create such a dystopic Big Brother society that if you’d had written a book about it in 1950s-80s, it would have been discarded as being unrealistic. We’re at this dystopic stage seen in the 1950s where there were cameras in people’s homes. The only thing missing from the scenario [is] we bought them ourselves [personal computers] – that is the only thing that was not foreseen."

"On the other hand, you can also use this technology to create the society where power holders are more accountable than ever to the voting citizenry. Where the ideas get to battle it out without interference from who said what. We can create a society where culture and ideas can flourish like never before."

"That battle stands right now and the question is: who controls the internet? I want it to be the citizens. There are also people from the previous set of industries and if they win we get the Big Brother society. If the citizens win we get a democracy richer than ever before."
RT SOURCE: Battle for internet on, Big Brother at the gate

It might seem off topic to some here, but I firmly believe that our historical struggles to free ourselves from Political Oppression, from the days of Spartacus to the Anonymous movement today, are covertly connected to an Alien Occupation of Planet Earth. Of course this is eminently debatable, but nonetheless there are plethora of arguments in favor of such a readout of human history, and especially most noteworthy the TOTAL BLACKOUT of Human History preceding ancient Sumer...

Getsmart

edit on 18-4-2012 by Getsmart because: we had better GET OUR MILITARY ALLIANCES STRAIGHTENED OUT !

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I dont suppose you have the pics of the 18 alien races that John Lear talked
about that was shown to Art Bell do you??

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Its very much more complicated than just ordinary sides. There are hundreds of races/species and groups involved, if not literally thousands. Now in this case, this will go beyond what I call ET, which is something corporal, and thousands will extend to soul groupings, our Light Families even, and various species/groupings in the cosmos that correspond with this.

There are lower density, or more gravity based, so closer to our world, type ETs, often they are working with the military/paramiliitary, so we would call all of these negatives. Including many greys. However it is not cut and dried like that either.

There are Higher Frequency ETs and Spiritual Beings who are striving to work to prepare us for freedom and advancement, and are our Family. Now Familiy can be, the Creator Group, so Parents, all positive beings in the cosmos who serve Family and Source and Love and Goodness, or our Personal Family and Loved ones from out previous steps, some have left to come in here, some have their bodies still preserved waiting for them to go back their people.

Family can also be your immediate Family here, like your children and relatives, their Empowered Greater Selves, their Future Selves.

We have our Team and Teams. This is a very low frequency hard to manage planet. People need a lot of help and healing to get through this, and we need help with healings and our bodies.

Now some of those lower frequency ones that work with the Paramilitary are striving to raise their own frequencies and are working hard to progress themselves, and I would call this a special kind of trojan horse, not the kind that takes over planets to enslave but the kind does a trojan with the paramilitary to free.

Its extremely complicated. So in all there are postiives, negatives and neutrals, and in the Universe, far more positive than negative.

Even Sirius. That system, like all systems has dualities and Sirius A, Sirius B, the dwarf/gravity star, etc.
edit on 18-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Originally posted by Druscilla

Originally posted by Getsmart
Hi Druscilla and welcome to ATS.

I note that you have only recently arrived and suggest that you take your time to study and investigate, research and ponder what evidence, eyewitness accounts, analyses and theories exist in the UFO and Alien realm. I have myself had a Close Encounter of the third kind, and therefore cannot be very receptive to your statements that all of this is poppycock. Please come back once you've taken a spin into the world of UFO and Alien Conspiracies - Thanks!

Getsmart

My post count is deceptive as I've followed this topic for over 2 decades.
Thanks though.

Good for you on having an experience.

Because I respectfully disagree with you, please don't talk down to and diminish the relevance of my opinion due a small post count on this board, or because you don't agree with my statements.

edit on 18-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

Well, as you can see his post was starred 5 or so times. Looks like other members have taken notice of your arrival and posts, including me.

How did you get that he was "talking down to you" from that post??

Seems to me that YOU are the one talking down to people. I have read your posts as of late on this forum and you bring somewhat of a pompous attitude using your education in Psychology.

From most of your posts it appears that you think all these stories are mere psychological disorders or something along those lines.

I can also tell from your posts that you have some what of a closed mind.... thinking that you some how know better than everyone else because you can psycho analyze a topic. Well, so can I, and I think you are going about it in a weird way.

And if you truly have been into this subject for over 20 years then I would wager to say you have more to learn.

Just because people are "obsessed" with this topic so to speak doesn't mean they "support charlatans" or watched too much x-files .... or anything else.

Perhaps a lot of people who come to this forum are intelligent critical thinkers who know what's up with reality.
edit on 18-4-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Something is very wrong on this planet and it's possible non-human invaders are present at this time and they've already infiltrated positions of power, rewritten our history and are now actively reprogramming humanity, mentally and genetically.

They are here for human resources...and we are not genetically modified apes created to mine gold. We are the true designers of the matrix which has been sabotaged with input of faulty data by non-humans.

WE are creators with the ability to manifest thoughts, whether we are consciously aware of this or not. This is what we are harvested for and why our minds are continually programmed to meet the demands of our captors. This is also why [re]programming has been ramped up as more and more people are awakening to the truth........that we are a conquered race of once exceptional beings [gods] currently held hostage on our own planet.

No star wars in space, that's so 20th-Century Earth. Our captors are way beyond that and so are we but we've been programmed to do battle in a primitive manner to guarantee our defeat. The real battle takes place within our minds and once we realize this we can reclaim our godhood and harness the same creative powers our captors extort from us to keep us enslaved.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr0pthr3

When you take into account all of the "supposed" crashed ufo's (and reports of other objects) over the decades, you can't help but wonder how they crashed. Especially if their technology is far more advanced than ours, something made them crash, and IMO the best explanation is war. Great thread OP.

Hi dr0pthr3,

I hadn't really gotten to the point of comparatively analyzing all the crashed UFO accounts, but many of them go back a ways. For example I'll wager that any number of them crashed in antiquity, given there were descriptions of UFOs going way way back, and in some there were even reports of downed UFOs such as in the 1608 event in NICE and GENOA on the French/Italian Riviera:

UFO Battle South France, from Marseilles to Genoa, 1608

Also we can find a list of 158 patiently compiled historically recorded CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND which span more than 40 centuries:

From 2357 BC to 1869 AD -HUMANOID SIGHTING REPORTS

Regarding your allusion to them fighting in the air above Earth, we can refer to one key account in Nuremberg during the Renaissance.

Nuremberg UFO Battle

I wonder what ever became of the crashed UFOs, even if some vestiges were shown represented in period artwork I would wager that most were swept up and concealed by Royal powers or hidden away by the Church or Secret Societies tasked with hushing up UFO incidents back in the day.

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
You lost me at the first video. The shuttles thrusters fired that was your flashes of light and motion. Its been debunked umpteen times. There is no evidence of an alien war in our skies. And if they are capable of interstellar travel us fighting them would be the equivilant of pitting the modern day us military against alexander the great.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad

I dont suppose you have the pics of the 18 alien races that John Lear talked
about that was shown to Art Bell do you??

Hi Ranger's Dad,

I am sorry to say that I do not, and I can only confirm one type, having personally encountered only one species. I am however, since this disarming event, forced to consider with a broader mind the eyewitness accounts of others, given that they may well have seen things which appear to most as more believable than my own sighting. Regarding John Lear's photos, this isn't something I have been able to locate and a thread four years ago in this forum section gave no positive outcome.

John Lear's elusive Alien photos from Art Bell show?

So here's what happened, Art. We'll use some videos and stills. Our first UFO recoveries were in the late '30s. We made a couple in the beginning of the '40s and then came Roswell, which the public found out about. We got 2 live aliens from Roswell. One died shortly there after and one lived till 1956. And we found out so far there are 18 different alien species that we know about monitoring Earth. Some are good and some are hostile, most are indifferent. We found out that we are the experimental product, if you will, of an alien race who we never met and we don't know who they are. All we know is that the Greys are cybernetic organisms, glorified robots if you will, who work here at the behest of their employers monitoring us through abductions. We were never able to find out what the experiment is all about except that we have been externally corrected about 65 times. And they, the aliens, refer to us as "Containers." There's been speculation that the souls our bodies contain is the reason for the experiments. But nothing's been proven or determined.
SOURCE: JOHN LEAR'S DISCLOSURE BRIEFING FROM ART BELL

Some of what he says is disturbingly smack on, and bothers me a great deal. Sometimes things just "ring true" without one being able to say why? FWIW

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Primus87

It is my understanding that there is of course a battle going on........ in the cosmos for the control of the Planet Earth..... and its most Important resource........ that is Human race itself..........

But those who are fighting from our side are not as good and selfless as we think or told about them to be..... The Enemies (aliens) want to annihilate us......... but the Aliens on our side who want to protect and use us....... then the next question is to what end do aliens want to use us......... well the answer is simple........... For Knowledge.............

Yeah....... Yeah........ it sound weird and strange......... as to what kind of knowledge Human posses....... that such advance races want it..........?? But that is the wrong question........ The Right Questions are Who are we.........?? and............... How old is our civilization........??

I will be answering those two question very soon.........as soon as i develop the necessary graphical data......... so that a common person can understand/comprehend the truth.........

But some spoilers: Aliens seek the Knowledge of our ancestors that existed before the existence of this Universe........ that is before the Big Bang........

So for now.......... Human race Stand alone...... The only People on its side are Humans........... that too of Earth........

Hi Primus87,

You have really given another dimension to our quest to understand what lies behind the meager signs of war that can be detected in the skies above us, and perhaps down here on Earth among us. It is a very interesting philosophical vision in which we would perhaps have been endowed by a certain essence, soul, or possibly bio-genetic feature which characterizes us as different from any other Galactic Race? I've heard things along this line before, but cannot be sure of the authenticity of the original sources for such a theory nor of what might be specific to humanity that other creatures might not have? Could it be artistic genius, or the ability to love hopelessly, or moral fortitude? Thanks for your post.

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
You lost me at the first video. The shuttles thrusters fired that was your flashes of light and motion. Its been debunked umpteen times. There is no evidence of an alien war in our skies. And if they are capable of interstellar travel us fighting them would be the equivilant of pitting the modern day us military against alexander the great.

Hi Dr Jay 1975,

I am not trying to convince anyone and you are more than welcome to reject anything or everything in this thread. The elements I presented in video form were merely examples of what we are talking about and were not meant to be substantiated evidence of phenomena. If you are certain that the skies above us are peaceful and that the Strategic Defense Initiative was intended, designed and used solely as a means to defeat intercontinental ballistic missiles, more power to you. There are others, including myself, who happen to believe otherwise and who lend credence to trivial matters such as declarations of superpower presidents, testimony from military personnel and first hand accounts of eyewitnesses.

Regarding the differential between our meager military means and what is perceived probably quite legitimately as far superior technological advances in ET military devices, this does not mean that we have to fold shop and surrender. For example a primitive tribe could possibly ambush and kill modern soldiers with poison darts. And, FYI, Alexander the Great was ambushed by UFOs - lol.

Getsmart

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join