It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECRET SPACE WAR - Which side are TPTB on? Which ALIENS do 'Star Wars' Satellites Target?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
reply to post by someotherguy

This is very troublesome, and although they have been referred to as Nordics, can we assume that they are of a genetic heritage similar to the Aryan race?

Yes, it appears that the Nordics may very well be the Aryans.

Untold history of the etiology of Aryans, Nordics and Adolf

"Thule" ((Greek): Θούλη) was a land located by Greco-Roman geographers in the furthest north (often displayed as Iceland)

"They identified Ultima Thule, said by Nazi mystics to be the capital of ancient Hyperborea, as a lost ancient landmass in the extreme north: near Greenland or Iceland."

"These ideas derived from earlier speculation by Ignatius L. Donnelly that a lost landmass had once existed in the Atlantic, and that it was the home of the Aryan race, a theory he supported by reference to the distribution of swastika motifs."

It seems that there is something in his testimony which is troubling, and that is the use of the Swastika. I assume, if these were indeed human looking aliens, that they would have adorned this symbol considerably sooner than the German Nazis had, given that it is unlikely that they would adopt the symbol of a human political party specific to one nation, when they had their sights on the planet perhaps?

My feeling is that the swastika is an ancient Aryan (Nordic) symbol that the Nazis co-opted. They set the symbol at an angle to create imbalance.

edit on 4-5-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

As I have told you...I am recalling this from memory and firsthand spoken information. It is not something I read but I know that proof exists as I have seen documentation of researchers reports on the 50's and 60's events as well as have it confirmed by aspects of my own family as well as other who I cannot speak about.

But it should be easy to look up...if you are interested...just google say...1950's 1960's UFO FLYOVERS WASHINGTON DC USAF ATTEMPT TO SHOOT DOWN...I would think that would get you to where you want to be.

Split Infinity...ps...almost 100% of what I post is from first hand experience or knowledge or information given to me in one form or the other. If I make a mistake...I will be more than happy to admit it if proof is given...but what I speak of here is something I know about first hand.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
What I think is quite silly, my opinion mind you, is that if there is some alien war going on, in consideration that if there are indeed aliens they'd have to have some pretty spiffy technology to even get here, much less wage a war, anything mere human tech could throw at them, i postulate would be laughable.

I think it's a sure sign of ignorant human arrogance to even think that mere humans would have even the tiniest bit of truck to offer in any struggle between any titans.

Further, if there was indeed a war going on, me thinks quite certainly we'd have some more self evident fireworks going on overhead.
If there were bases on the moon we'd be able to look at the moon during new moon and see at least ONE light someone forgot to turn off.

Respectfully, I disagree that there's any sort of collusion going on with any sort of aliens and postulate that the most dangerous thing in the universe to we humans, other than random chance of natural disaster, is our own selves.

It's irresponsible to think we've alien brothers fighting along side us, or are coming to rescue us.
Humanity needs take accountability for its own actions.

Human greed and human evil doesn't need alien insects, reptilians, devils or demons to exist. Human greed and evil is quite capable of being greedy, selfish, and evil all it's own without help from any outside sources.

edit on 18-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

I would have to disagree with your moon opinion. We do have pictures taken through telescopes that show the lights are on and there are ships, buildings, etc. Who they belong to not sure but they are there. Also the Interview with William Rutledge is pretty good the craft does show up in the Apollo photos you can see it on the NASA moon archives photo site.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Depends on how you define nordic, and aryan even, I suppose.

www.burlingtonnews.net...

The druid history is long before the bible accounts as well.

Egypt comes from Atlantis and Atlantis comes form Lemuria knowledge. The Okanagan natives are called the white natives as they have a legend of coming from teh pacific ocean island that fell apart, and tall whites.

The bible, has its own interesting parts, and Enoch as well, Noah was described as white blond haired and looking like an angel.

That whole history recorded was ET.

I associate aryan with german. And not ET, so this is something older than anything here.

Germans were gathering alot of information and going into channeling and attempting to contact what they thought was the race of their nordic gods.
edit on 4-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tachyeon

I beg to differ, but, as with these things, most have already made up their mind despite the wealth of data from non-biased independent amateur astronomers that contradict anything regarding moon bases or any such.

Most people will either listen to NASA, or take the word of someone with ulterior motives in the UFOlogy circus as opposed to thinking for themselves and looking at the data on every side from NASA, from Moonbasers, and also from Amateur Astronomers.

The moon is a dominant feature in the sky. People have been staring at it since there's been people to stare at it.
It's typically the very first thing anyone that gets their own telescope looks at.

While there's interesting TLP (Transient Lunar Phenomenon) on occasion, no claims to bases or any sort of habitation have held out under scrutiny.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

But it should be easy to look up...if you are interested...just google say...1950's 1960's UFO FLYOVERS WASHINGTON DC USAF ATTEMPT TO SHOOT DOWN...I would think that would get you to where you want to be.

You couldn't find anything either, could you? Was your unnamed source a retired intelligence operative who also believes Paul McCartney has been replaced by a double?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
If there were aliens on the Moon, they'd dig their own cave to make sure you cannot see it with telescopes. So far all the alleged 'structures' on Mars or the Moon were structures (where' structures' is scientifically used to describe rock formations or other natural ones including rock shaping by weathering, craters, etc)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Actually....I didn't look but I will now and I will try to find some info. I will ask an associate whom I work with next week when he comes over for a visit to my Recording Studio. He is much older than I and will have a better idea where to look which is probably in a specific Newspaper like the Washington Post or the like and direct me to what month.

You have to understand that these two sets of events did happen and they are both easy to look up...but as I have said...these two events...Massive UFO flyovers of Washington DC in the 50's and early 60's...are the Biggest Stories of the Millenia that have been purposely burried...but they could not burry public information such as a Front Page Article in one of our nations capitols Newspapers.

The specific event we are looking for is the Green Light given to attach a Nuclear Tipped Air to Air Missile on an F-104 Starfighter and the subsequent revocation of this Green Light in a second story and a third story that had a USAF official proclaiming that neither of the two previous events were true and that the USAF Officers who were quoted in the First Two Stories either MISSPOKE or had their statements taken out of context. As well as their being an issue of timing in all this that makes the final Official Story look made up.

I do not just post information that I think happened. The people that informed me about this and some other data that I have accumulated over the years is irrefutable from my stand point. I am confident...if I or anyone else here who can remember the exact date this occued on...simply googles the actual Newspaper for those days...we will all be able to verify this incident. I will ask my associate when I see him.

Split Infinity

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Hi Split Infinity,

Thanks for your efforts to bring more light to this matter, and please disregard the disparaging comments by other posters, which do not warrant a response - we wish to keep this discussion on track and attempt to determine what answers the thread title might reveal. We look forward to further details of those events.

Getsmart

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Thanks for your efforts to bring more light to this matter, and please disregard the disparaging comments by other posters, which do not warrant a response - we wish to keep this discussion on track and attempt to determine what answers the thread title might reveal. We look forward to further details of those events.

I look forward to any details. The least you could do is make up a date. Everyone knows about the 1950's UFO flap, but I would have remembered one in the 1960's.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Starting at about 26 minutes in, HAVs. alien-human hybrids aligned w/ China & the depopulation agenda.

PROJECT CAMELOT: ANTHONY SANCHEZ ON DULCE & PROJECT LEONID - SOUND ADJUSTED

edit on 6-5-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Whatever happens we can't retaliate. This is the thing that comes over and over, from my past life memories, is the karma attributed with blood on your hands, this is why the watchers and the resistance side got karma, they went beyond self defense to retaliation on offensive moves.

Think of the French revolution which ended in the people also being executed, a backlash against it. Blood everywhere, no one who participated was innocent of the murders, which involved children.

This is what the dark side is about, they are about lowering frequency and entrapping souls into their paradigms, their demiurges beehive hellishwinterland zones of control.

The problem here, and something I have prayed about alot is, there are people saying, if you are still a child and asking for a savior to come in you are not progressed, we have to help ourselves.

But the problem with that is, we can't become them, we can't have blood on our hands.

This time the Light and Love side has to be LOVE.

Now, at the same time, we can't allow their abuses of humanity to continue.

Which is a kind of no win situation.

And for one to say prayer is enough, well, let me tell you, all the child sacrifices, all the abused children, all those in warzones, PRAY ALOT.

So, I want to know when the LIGHT IS GOING TO COME IN AND COSMIC ARRESTS IVE BEEN SHOWN HAPPENS ASAP.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy

My feeling is that the swastika is an ancient Aryan (Nordic) symbol that the Nazis co-opted. They set the symbol at an angle to create imbalance.

edit on 4-5-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

Well buddy the "swastika" is originally from:

The swastika (Sanskrit: स्वस्तिक) is an equilateral cross with its arms bent at right angles, in either right-facing (卐) form or its mirrored left-facing (卍) form. Earliest archaeological evidence of swastika-shaped ornaments dates back to the Indus Valley Civilization of Ancient India as well as Classical Antiquity. Swastikas have also been used in other various ancient civilizations around the world. It remains widely used in Indian religions, specifically in Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism, primarily as a tantric symbol to evoke 'shakti' or the sacred symbol of auspiciousness. The swastika is also a Chinese character used in East Asia representing eternity and Buddhism.

SOURCE

Sorry but nothing to do with anything Nordic.....

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
UFO Bush Plans Moon Defence Base Against Aliens MSNBC

Canadian minister of defense discusses forward base on moon with Tucker Carlson

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

He explicitly states that he has no inside information. His beliefs are entirely founded on having read Corso's "The Day After Roswell." You must be able to do better than that.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Official ET Disclosure? --> "NSA Document Admits ET Contact" By Kevin W. Smith

This is truly blockbuster information. No one from the government has stepped in front of the cameras and come clean about ET reality as yet. But, here we have the most secret intelligence organization in the U.S.A. , the National Security Agency, disclosing openly that there has been contact with intelligent extraterrestrials. Not only that, we have decoded their messages.

Key To The Extraterrestrial Messages
NSA Technical Journal

edit on 8-5-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

I didn't even have to click on the link to know it was to a site which misrepresents a famous cryptography exercise. A famous instructor dressed up a difficult cipher as an "extraterrestrial message," so that students could not use familiar techniques and assumptions. I'll let you have the fun of researching that.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

His beliefs are entirely founded on having read Corso's "The Day After Roswell." You must be able to do better than that.

Dear friends,

Once again the usual blanket denials present little useful information beyond statements of opinion assorted with and peremptory demands upon those who make valid contributions to this thread. Actually, Someotherguy did nothing wrong when posting on topic, and certainly doesn't need to "do better than that", especially when requested by those who offer no pertinent information.

Saying that his beliefs are entirely founded on having read Corso's "The Day After Roswell" is a foolhardy assumption, because he alone can know upon which he founds his beliefs. Without being this person or at minimum having a personal and confidential privileged relationship with him, one cannot claim to know anything factual about the basis for any of his statements, much less about his intimate convictions or beliefs.

For those who may not know government officials or have met with high ranking military officers or staffs of Defense Ministeries (I was in one this morning), Defense Ministers have certain obligations to respect the secrecy of their sources. Should this come as a surprise? Even once they have retired from their official duties, they are seldom at liberty to disclose classified information or intelligence briefings. This could very well be the case for this gentlemqn, and I doubt that he would be authorized to divulge any top secret basis for his beliefs or ensuing statements.

Nonetheless, nothing could stop him from expressing his learned conclusions as "personal opinion",especially if he also states at the same time to have no formal basis for this. It is for us to be intelligent enough to realize that a person of his stature, and having endorsed such considerable responsibilities, is not likely to be prone to flights of fancy, much less such as might open to ridicule in the public arena. Similarly, Admiral Byrd and General Forrestal both tried to warn the public, but they did so without such precautions and met with an unhappy ending. This individual was more cautious in his declarations, remaining alive perhaps for thanks to having simply alluded to the truth, taking the personal risk of being discredited by debunkers, rather than violating secrecy by offering what evidence he most likely was privy to. I find this a very courageous act.

Getsmart

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

I didn't even have to click on the link to know it was to a site which misrepresents a famous cryptography exercise.

ATS friends,

I really cannot say my surprise at such ill will towards a thread topic or towards an intelligent member contributing a stream of valid authoritative information. In case you also didn't bother to click on the source linked to by ATS member Someotherguy, it was the following:

www.nsa.gov...

For those who don't know what this is, it happens to be the official website of the National Security Agency, the United States Military Intelligence Agency which is ten times larger than the CIA. I wouldn't really call such a source "a site which misrepresents a famous cryptography exercise". This simply demonstrates the light-handed absence of rigor of any who clamor for scientific methodology and hard evidence from official sources, yet prove unable to conduct research or analyse information with objectivity. Unwillingness to investigate as far as a mouse click is hard evidence of ill will.

Just to show that there are those who take the ATS forum seriously and endeavor to bring answers to important questions in Conspiracy threads, here is a link to a file sharing website which offers a torrent download to anyone who registers for free. While it doesn't evoke the issue of using the SDI for a Space War against Aliens, it does bring up a number of issues pertaining to this thread topic:

Pax Americana and the Weaponization of Space

Getsmart

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
There is a space war. Currently it is a case of each side watching the other..there are so many video clips showing the space craft on the Stubbs NASA footage... just holding position outside the air glow. Distant ships zooming are always visible & I hear that Stubbs is preparing to put up new vids on the you tube secretnasaman channel to back it up..

We have the ISS & soon China completes another space station. Both will observe the alien craft..

America would never allow China or anyone else to dominate space..thus China had to have a U.S. OK to take over new space missions..thus the U.S.A. has all their weaponization completed in space already.

As LBJ said.."the man who controls space, controls the weather..& the man who controls the weather, controls the world"...........how true.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join