It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

SECRET SPACE WAR - Which side are TPTB on? Which ALIENS do 'Star Wars' Satellites Target?

page: 17
53
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by VodkaTonic
Can a mod delete this thread please? This nonsense insults human intelligence.


Dear VodkaTonic,


This is a Conspiracy Forum, so you ought to accept that you might find people here who happen to believe that there is indeed such a thing as a Conspiracy... This thread is, in my humble estimation, honorable and ON TOPIC. For it evokes a Conspiracy in a Conspiracy forum. It is also ON TOPIC in its current location in the UFO and ALIENS section of this forum: for it discuss the strong likelihood of either A PROTRACTED OR A DECLARED MILITARY CONFLICT opposing Earth's Human Military against the many observed ALIEN INCURSIONS into our Airspace and our Populations! This involves both UFOs and Aliens, the subject of this forum section.


OFFICIAL US, RUSSIAN MILITARY Officers as well as similar witnesses from other nations have declared in testimony under oath that we are undergoing UFO INCURSIONS which interfere with our STRATEGIC NUCLEAR SITES. I would darn hope that our Military would take such matters VERY SERIOUSLY and step up surveillance and possible retaliation to the measure of the Menace. Let us hope that if there is cause for war, that war is being waged to defend us from incursions against the human race.


ATS Members are entitled to agree or disagree with this thread, but this doesn't entitle demands for it to be DELETED from this forum. Requests for censorship of my First Amendment Rights are unacceptable, especially as I respect other members here as well as the rules and protocols of this forum.


The claim that it insults human intelligence makes no sense at all. Anyone with intelligence can use it to take themselves anywhere they wish, nobody is prisoner of this thread. I have said or done nothing insulting to anyone here. If certain Military Officers have engaged in treasonous acts and violated their oaths of allegiance and engaged in serious crimes, then of course they might find it insulting that others might demand that light be made? But if nobody has anything to hide, then public scrutiny ought to be welcome!



Originally posted by VodkaTonic
Can a mod delete this thread please? This nonsense insults human intelligence.


In addition, your request is disrespectful of our esteemed ATS Mods, implying their role is to enforce censorship upon demand. And it "insults the intelligence" (to quote your post) of ATS members - are they incapable of deciding for themselves what is intelligent or not? How can anyone demand they be deprived of the opportunity of making that call themselves? Each at ATS is free to choose what they wish to consider possible, plausible, or probable!


In wishing you fulfilling explorations in other discussion threads you deem more deserving of your intelligence,


Getsmart




posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart
 


That Gulf of Aden just made me shudder again. From a radio show, I beleive i may have linked on one of the other threads, they found the tomb of Gilgamesh with a preserved body, a very tall preserved body, and the US paramilitary took that off their hands quickly.

I wonder how fast their clones grow, and if they unsealed/unbanded something to enter. I mean IMO they are creating the dark side, recreating the Empire.

I can't imagine them fighting anyone in space that was Negative, they're contracted to that side.
edit on 30-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 


Hi Unity,


Yes, I expect that we shall learn many more details from future disclosures, about what has been concealed regarding both the Gulf of Aden as well as the Iraqi occupation. Star Gates are often mentioned, and time will tell what peripheral discoveries have been or shall be made pertaining to a possible Alien focus on that region of the world, commonly referred to as the basin of civilization, purported by some to be of Alien origin...


Also, I thank you for your assessment of the likelihood or rather unlikelihood of the US Military being allied with what might be called "Good Aliens" in favor of humanity and at war against "Bad Aliens" adverse to humanity? Though a critical analysis of geopolitics tends to support your suggestion, that our Governments are Allied with the Oppressive Aliens who run the FARM aka Prison Planet, or the Watchers as some like to call them, I tend to want to preserve in my mind, at least for the time, being the possibility that OUR GUYS might perhaps be allied with the GOOD GUYS - and this not so much because of their humanitarian or altruistic motives, but simply because to do otherwise would mean their own annihilation along with the rest of us?


For now, I am keeping both possibilities open and entertaining either as distinct competing theories. One can even wonder if there might not be several factions of Human/Alien alliances, with certain nations "IN BED" with one species rather than another, and joining forces to bring forth different resulting authority over the HUMAN FARM? The less imaginative will prefer certainly to await an official governmental announcement that we are being invaded by UFOs piloted by Aliens or their drone breeds of biological robots? Whatever the case, we must give our full attention to the possibility that there is STRONG EVIDENCE OF ALIEN INTERVENTION on our planet.


GS



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart
 



OFFICIAL US, RUSSIAN MILITARY Officers as well as similar witnesses from other nations have declared in testimony under oath that we are undergoing UFO INCURSIONS which interfere with our STRATEGIC NUCLEAR SITES.


Can you provide an example of a US or Russian officer making such a statement UNDER OATH?



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Getsmart
 


Can you provide an example of a US or Russian officer making such a statement UNDER OATH?



Since you are splitting hairs, those who swore they would present their testimony under oath the United States Congress were the US military officers - such a statement was made during their presentation to the National Press Club. To keep my post shorter and more succinct, I lumped together these witnesses into a single group, to represent their commitment to the truth which, unfortunately, it cannot be said that all share? Or did I misconstrue your efforts? Please, pretty please, before protesting this further, do at least a modicum of research on your own and please present us with your own evidence to support your own claims - that which you might call substantive proof which meets your exacting evidential criteria - that there cannot possibly be any form of warfare ongoing which you would not already know all about.


Having myself documented in intelligence documents guerrilla combat that was never reported in the mainstream press, I know that not all is reported openly. And unless you are yourself in the intelligence gathering business, I doubt you can affirm to know absolutely every military engagement which has occurred in contemporary times. And even were this the case, it is highly unlikely that you would qualify on the basis of "Need to know" for each and every instance of combat.


GS



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by VodkaTonic
 


Someotherguy thinks that getsmart is a retired intelligence operative,


Oh, I do, huh? OK LOL


and getsmart's fantasies are being validated by someone who still believes the "Paul is dead" hoax.


You know who else *believes* Paul is dead? Forensic scientists. Well, at least two who did biometrical analyses believe Paul was replaced in 1966.

Forensic science proves Paul was replaced



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart
 



Since you are splitting hairs, those who swore they would present their testimony under oath the United States Congress were the US military officers - such a statement was made during their presentation to the National Press Club.


You have confused providing sworn testimony with offering to provide sworn testimony at a press conference in a hall rented from the National Press Club. This is not splitting hairs. You keep making bold, affirming statements which, when examined, turn out to be false. This undermines the claims that you are privy to information that we are not, since your understanding of open source material either lacks rigor, or you are intentionally trying to deceive.

I trust that you are aware of the popular conspiracy theory that all talk of aliens and extraterrestrial threats are part of a disinformation campaign to justify the militarization of space. Is that the purpose of this thread?



posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla
 


Surely with the understanding and acknowledgement that any alien species with the capabilities to make their way through the cosmos and arrive at Earth would possess vastly superior technology and intellectual advancement far beyond what humans have achieved, you could also come to the realization that we would be unable to understand much of how their technology works.

The sheer ignorance we embody when trying to formulate ideas and an understanding of how such advanced technologies may operate or appear in our visual perception would be massive.

Therefore, any assumptions on how these advanced beings would operate or the way the use of their technology would be received and translated through our visual sense would also be obviously inadequate and most probably inaccurate, if recognizable to our senses at all.

The nature of this realization allows for speculation into many different areas of their intent and actions - if they indeed are in this region of the Universe, engaged in any sort of confirmed confrontation involving Earth life as an interest and/or reason for their presence and actions.

Many varying opinions can be developed and asserted, to believe that others could be wrong in the opinions they build and share with others, based solely on the research and opinions you have concluded for yourself, would be a miss step and counter productive to establishing a formidable theory on the reality of the situations involving any alien species previously or presently occurring in the cosmic vicinity of Earth - based on the assumption they are indeed here. That assumption is valid as any opinion when considering the inherent common ignorance we as a population possess and display on the subject of extra-terrestrials, in general.



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart
 

Hello GS.

Of what little I know is that there are Known E.T. Races and there are Unknown Races of E.T. visiting this planet.

Now as I have stated on several topics is all one has to do to get a good picture and line of logic behind what is or has been going on is simply to google old Washington DC Newspaper Headlines from both the Late 1950's and the early 1960's.

This is truly the Biggest Story of the past century that has been very adeptly changed to become a forgotten memory to some and a never even heard of to the majority of the population. Still...anyone here can look it up and read the DC Newspaper Headlines that SCREAMED...UFO OR ALIEN INVASION.

For multiple weeks during these two times in the past...Washington DC was overflown by Large Numbers of Alien Craft. These flyovers were OVERT, SYSTEMATIC, LONG IN DURATION and FRIGHTENING TO THE AMERICAN POPULATION.

The Agency back then was still designing protocols on how to deal with people seeing and reporting UFO's but these Massive flyovers could not be kept a secret. The DC papers interviewed Hundreds of authorities in all sectors of the Government as well as the Military and especially interviews with the USAF as we could not secure our Nations Capitol Airspace.

In one example of how desperate the USAF as well as the U.S. Government was to shoot one of these Alien Craft down as they toyed with our Flyers and actual Cat and Mouse Dogfight games were held right in broad daylight with Alien Craft making a joke out of the USAF....our Airforce was given the Green Light to attach a NUCLEAR AIR TO AIR MISSLE on an Lockheed F-104 Starfighter!

This is an EXTREMELY DANGEROUS thing to do! These Nuclear Air to Air Missles were developed for our interceptors to shoot down large incoming groups or multiple Russian Bombers over the Arctic Ocean or where ever they might be coming in from as long as it was NOT over Land.

The possibility of an accident from an F-104 crashing with a Nuclear Missle attached to it's wing...which is much less secure than a Nuke being inside a Bombers Interior Bay...while in the act of high speed interception of an Alien Craft using Physical Law breaking vector changes as well as the fact they were toying with our pilots....is to great a chance to justify.

All of this information and more is public domain so READ UP! Then you will get a much clearer picture of how rediculous it is to speculate that we have ANY ABILITY even with the new FEL...of shooting one of these things down. They are so far ahead of us that we can't even understand the Physics that are involved with their tech. as our brains are not sufficiently evolved to understand certain aspects of Geometric Realities and Matter/Energy interchange.

They could squash us like bugs...but they could have done this Mellenia Ago as they have ben around a long time. The only Wars that are being fought are our owns. Split Infinity



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Getsmart
 


Can you provide an example of a US or Russian officer making such a statement UNDER OATH?



Since you are splitting hairs, those who swore they would present their testimony under oath the United States Congress were the US military officers - such a statement was made during their presentation to the National Press Club. To keep my post shorter and more succinct, I lumped together these witnesses into a single group, to represent their commitment to the truth which, unfortunately, it cannot be said that all share? Or did I misconstrue your efforts? Please, pretty please, before protesting this further, do at least a modicum of research on your own and please present us with your own evidence to support your own claims - that which you might call substantive proof which meets your exacting evidential criteria - that there cannot possibly be any form of warfare ongoing which you would not already know all about.


Having myself documented in intelligence documents guerrilla combat that was never reported in the mainstream press, I know that not all is reported openly. And unless you are yourself in the intelligence gathering business, I doubt you can affirm to know absolutely every military engagement which has occurred in contemporary times. And even were this the case, it is highly unlikely that you would qualify on the basis of "Need to know" for each and every instance of combat.


GS


Why can't you just answer his question?



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Here is some info about the 1952 Washington D.C. UFO incident on wiki.


At 11:40 p.m. on Saturday, July 19, 1952, Edward Nugent, an air-traffic controller at Washington National Airport, spotted seven objects on his radar. The objects were located 15 miles south-southwest of the city; no known aircraft were in the area and the objects were not following any established flight paths. Nugent's superior, Harry Barnes, a senior air-traffic controller at the airport, watched the objects on Nugent's radarscope. He later wrote:

"We knew immediately that a very strange situation existed . . . their movements were completely radical compared to those of ordinary aircraft" (Clark, p. 653)...

Airman William Brady, who was in the tower, then saw an "object which appeared to be like an orange ball of fire, trailing a tail . . . [it was] unlike anything I had ever seen before." As Brady tried to alert the other personnel in the tower, the strange object "took off at an unbelievable speed." ...

Staff Sgt. Charles Davenport observed an orange-red light to the south; the light "would appear to stand still, then make an abrupt change in direction and altitude . . . this happened several times" (Clark, 655)



Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Then you will get a much clearer picture of how rediculous it is to speculate that we have ANY ABILITY even with the new FEL...of shooting one of these things down. They are so far ahead of us that we can't even understand the Physics that are involved with their tech. as our brains are not sufficiently evolved to understand certain aspects of Geometric Realities and Matter/Energy interchange.


OK, fair enough, but are there any friendlies with equivalent technology?



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy
 

And how are you defining Friendly's?

If you mean the U.S. Military or our allies...well the U.S. has recovered E.T. tech. but we haven't a clue on the Physics of it...although if something is recovered that still works...even a Chimp can pull a Guns Trigger without having to know why or how it works.

If you refer to Friendly's as other E.T. Races....I really do not have that information.
Split Infinity



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 



the U.S. has recovered E.T. tech. but we haven't a clue on the Physics of it...although if something is recovered that still works...even a Chimp can pull a Guns Trigger without having to know why or how it works.


Yes, a chimp can accidentally pull the trigger on a gun, if he first accidentally takes the safety off. The question is: can he mine iron, refine it into steel, cast it into precision parts and assemble them into a pistol? Having done that, can he analyze the composition of gunpowder, locate the necessary elements in his environment and use them to create the cartridges at the heart of the device? I trust you understand the problem here.



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 



.our Airforce was given the Green Light to attach a NUCLEAR AIR TO AIR MISSLE on an Lockheed F-104 Starfighter!


You will, of course, provide documentation for this story.



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I can't believe you guys are still at it in this thread.

Wasn't this done and declared moot a long time ago?

The GFL people say the war is over.
I and many others say there never was a war.

either/or = no war.

What am I missing?

... or is this a whoever gets in the last word competition?

Perspective 1 does not agree with Perspective 2
Perspective 2 does not agree with Perspective 1

Regardless the 'evidence' on either side, neither side is likely to come around to even a compromise.
This isn't a debate about some supposed space war. This is a religious argument of atheist vs. zealot.

Hit the eject button.



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla
 



This isn't a debate about some supposed space war. This is a religious argument of atheist vs. zealot.


No, it is a protracted tutorial on how to post intelligently on ATS. It has only gone on this long because the lessons don't seem to be sinking in.



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy
 


I remember being told that black op was comparable to saying ET, and you know cloning comes to mind there.
Of course cloning in the hands of the elite, and some of their sick perversions may create even worse scenarios.

And another thought is, I wonder why they would want to depopulate? Have they made some hybrids? Do you think they have another crop ready? Or would they want a massive difference between slaves and mid managment, and so some would be kept?

This is highly speculative and actually came out of a conversaton with someone who shared that he'd had some experiences due to asking, just requesting it in meditation, a series of them, and some information about when Ets live here, this planet becomes home to different groups. That was most odd.

Due to my experiences I havent sought any contact, its not me seeking. Nonetheless, wonder what would happen if many people started requesting, as earth diplomats, but not earth pushovers, some answers regarding the space wars, the plans of the elite, the purpose of hybrids and clones, and what its all about, truth seeking.
edit on 1-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by someotherguy
 


And another thought is, I wonder why they would want to depopulate?


My impression is that "they" (Orion Group?) want to destroy the system that is in place here now so that they can impose their own system > NWO. It would be much easier to accomplish that if a smaller population were around to resist.



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
an object in motion stays in motion

unless acted on by another force.

so unless space junk or ice particles decided to break the laws of phyiscs, its can only be one thing.


The first video clearly shows a form of craft instantly changing direction and accelerating at great speed.

the shuttle thruster theory is rubbish heres why;

1) The Thrusters would be too to far away to apply enough energy to create the force needed to accelerate the object

2) the obeject accelerated diagonally at a speed far greater than the possible power applied

3) the thruster idea would create a force going in one direction, but the video clearly shows one moving diagonally right, the other straight up.

The craft HAD to of been intelligently controlled.

I can tell you, it was E-Ts,



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812

reply to post by Druscilla
 


Surely with the understanding and acknowledgement that any alien species with the capabilities to make their way through the cosmos and arrive at Earth would possess vastly superior technology and intellectual advancement far beyond what humans have achieved, you could also come to the realization that we would be unable to understand much of how their technology works.

The sheer ignorance we embody when trying to formulate ideas and an understanding of how such advanced technologies may operate or appear in our visual perception would be massive.

Therefore, any assumptions on how these advanced beings would operate or the way the use of their technology would be received and translated through our visual sense would also be obviously inadequate and most probably inaccurate, if recognizable to our senses at all.

The nature of this realization allows for speculation into many different areas of their intent and actions - if they indeed are in this region of the Universe, engaged in any sort of confirmed confrontation involving Earth life as an interest and/or reason for their presence and actions.

Many varying opinions can be developed and asserted, to believe that others could be wrong in the opinions they build and share with others, based solely on the research and opinions you have concluded for yourself, would be a miss step and counter productive to establishing a formidable theory on the reality of the situations involving any alien species previously or presently occurring in the cosmic vicinity of Earth - based on the assumption they are indeed here. That assumption is valid as any opinion when considering the inherent common ignorance we as a population possess and display on the subject of extra-terrestrials, in general.


That's all very well and nice, but, until someone shows me an alien, or a proper alien stops in for a friendly chat, I think i'm going to reserve opinion on the side of skepticism.

It's otherwise a fun thought and exercise in fantasizing about 'what ifs', but, fantasy all the same until such a time as ETs show themselves, if ever, if even they exist in the sense that ETs are visiting, which due my disposition and bias in favor of skepticism, I choose to exercise doubt that any such is happening.




top topics



 
53
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

log in

join