It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECRET SPACE WAR - Which side are TPTB on? Which ALIENS do 'Star Wars' Satellites Target?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Again, why not quit the incoherent babbling and spill the beans on this information only you are privy?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

Do you rally believe I could do that? Do you really think that anyone who has any credability or real knowledge about the reality of things...and I only have the breifest of Glipses...could just...as you say...Spill the Beans?

If anyone actually said something here that was anything other than some information that has already been talked about or at the very least...conjecture placed into the publics consciousness by Book, Media, Web or other...then they are either LYING...or they will not be seen posting anymore...and this includes the removal of the post and anything related as well a full investigation of anyone they have PM'ed to or even talked to on a Reply in a topic.

When it comes to National Security...you will find that the Bill of Rights do not pertain. That is how it is and will remain.

I was...in the best way I knew...tring to explain to you that what you thought I ment by my posts....was in fact...my warning to both a person and the people on the topic that something was amiss.

You took it in a different manner. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Do you rally believe I could do that? Do you really think that anyone who has any credability or real knowledge about the reality of things...and I only have the breifest of Glipses...could just...as you say...Spill the Beans?

If anyone actually said something here that was anything other than some information that has already been talked about or at the very least...conjecture placed into the publics consciousness by Book, Media, Web or other...then they are either LYING...or they will not be seen posting anymore...and this includes the removal of the post and anything related as well a full investigation of anyone they have PM'ed to or even talked to on a Reply in a topic.

So? What are you scared of?

When it comes to National Security...you will find that the Bill of Rights do not pertain. That is how it is and will remain.

I was...in the best way I knew...tring to explain to you that what you thought I ment by my posts....was in fact...my warning to both a person and the people on the topic that something was amiss.

You took it in a different manner. Split Infinity

Aw, I see.

You have information that is of a National Security nature...but you are willing to hint, hem, prance around with a sign saying "I'm a Super Secret Dude with Super Duper Stuff" but not tell us?

Pfffft.

Go to bed.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Again...I talked about if someone had any information that would be considered Classified...do you think they would post it?

I do not care what you either believe or not believe. I was trying to raise an issue upon which you have decided to take a specific opinion and view on...as is your right. What I did not appreciate was your rudeness. As far as I am concerned you can believe what you want...and you would be right to do so based on the information given.

But that is at the heart of my statement...you will NEVER be able to possitively know who is the real deal and who is full of B.S. if you are unable to follow certain Gut Instincts or are experienced enough to be able to see a trained response that you are unable to register in either direction.

A Hoaxer...a good one...will have a preprepared list of does and don't to perpetuate their claims. A person who is in the real game and has vested interests will never be on a board such as this. There will be professional disinformation experts but if you are smart enough or experienced enough...you can spot them out.

Then you have another group of people that is very small in number who are allowed to post as a way to cope to keep their sanity. This group will never reveal anything Classified but since they are still needed have a bit of leway. They are experienced and boardmembers will neither know if they are real or not.

In these statements I was tipped off on previous posts by an individual who acted in a manner that was in my opinion...contradictory in that the posts were a combination of a few types listed above. This is what concerned me. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
More about the nature of WHO and WHAT is OUT THERE & AMONG US. First, we shall see what the US Government thinks about the Alien Question, as represented by its Commander in Chief.

You can read in detail more about why United States President Ronald Reagan was convinced that we were confronted with ALIEN VISITATION and that the Russians and the USA must become allies in face of the Extraterrestrial threat.

Reagan Briefing on UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS and EXTRATERRESTRIAL VISITATION of EARTH on March 6 to 8, 1981

The extremely compelling account of his Presidential briefing, at a relatively low security level, tells much of what lies behind the entire American UFO and ET Visitation crisis management program. We will note that almost two decades later it was decided that further work would be done to prepare the population for future disclosure, as per what is known as The FRAMEWORK document which is quoted below:

MJ-12 Staff Document
A FRAMEWORK:
30 July 1999
FACTS CONCERNING EXOBIOLOGICAL LIFE TO BE CONVEYED THROUGH "THE PUBLIC ACCLIMATION PROGRAM"

1) Intelligent life does exist on other planets and throughout the Universe.

2) Craft not of human design or manufacture are operating in and around the land, sea and air of Earth.

3) Intelligent beings other than Homo Sapiens are conducting various missions on this planet. These beings have been coming here for tens of thousands of years.

4) Alien beings may have human-like bodies or non-human bodies (such as hybrid, insectoid, or reptilian). Intelligent beings can be physical, non-physical or inter-dimensional in nature.

5) The variety of life in the universe is diverse, like the life on our own planet is diverse.

6) Some alien beings have the ability through advanced technology or other means to move forward and backward at will through time and space.

7) The spiritual evolution of an alien life form may be ahead of, equal to or behind its level of technological development.

8) The social orientation, motives and agendas of these beings is very diverse. Some alien intelligences are more friendly to human beings than others.

9) In many cases, the "abduction phenomenon" is a real event. This activity is complex, coordinated and purposeful. It often occurs throughout many generations of a family.

10) Cross-breeding of humans with more than one alien species has occurred. Hybrid children and hybrid adults do exist. They have characteristics of both the human and alien races.

11) Although most alien contacts and sightings occurring on modern-day earth have been shrouded in secrecy and mystery, the veil is slowly being lifted by the activities of civilians and specially assigned government personnel. The Public Acclimation to the reality of alien life is proceeding in a way designed not to shock or disrupt society any more than necessary.

12) A great amount of "UFO" and alien information is now in the public domain. Countless books, videos and internet websites are devoted to these subjects. Thousands of pages of U.S. government documents on unusual sightings and encounters have been made available.

At this point, credentialed researchers and academicians have investigated the UFO/alien phenomenon and published their findings. This is a further step to help validate the phenomenon in the minds of the public.

With these 12 points as a reliable framework, it is intended that key members of the public and government will be better able to accept, evaluate and place into perspective the large body of evidence which is soon to be before them.

The above document was established after many decades of top level military and intelligence priority intervention pertaining to UFO phenomena and ET visitation. Alien craft were recovered and back-engineered and Alien humanoids were recovered and debriefed. An exchange was even made with teams from each side. The following testimony shows one such example.

SOURCE: Interview with EBE-2: March 5th, 1983 at Los Alamos National Labs

The frequency of UFO and ET visitation over US territory prompted procedural measures published by the United States Government in its official Special Ops Manual, which can be downloaded here in two parts:

Special Operations Manual Extraterrestrial Entities and Technology, Recovery and Disposal SOM1-01 Part1

Special Operations Manual Extraterrestrial Entities and Technology, Recovery and Disposal SOM1-01 Part2

To better understand the sort of phenomena which are being addressed in their diversity, I bring your attention to point 4 in the above FRAMEWORK for the "Alien Question" which clearly states what many here at ATS have already concluded from extensive research into the various aspects of the UFO and Alien abduction phenomena:

Alien beings may have human-like bodies or non-human bodies (such as hybrid, insectoid, or reptilian). Intelligent beings can be physical, non-physical or inter-dimensional in nature.

Let us consider what this means. If authentic, this document attests that there are Human looking Aliens, which might be among us, presumably blending in with our society and possibly infiltrating its power mechanisms. It validates eyewitness claims of seeing Reptilians, Insectoids as well as various Alien/Alien or Alien/Human Hybrids. It also validates that non-physical presences traditionally called ghosts, spirits, djinns, demons or entities are actual intelligent beings which exist for real. Finally it states that there can be an inter-dimensional aspect to UFOs and Alien visitation.

All of these concepts have already been debated at length at ATS and elsewhere, with numerous independent researchers reaching the same conclusions as the US Government Agency in charge of the "Alien Question". This is thus corroborating research based upon a similar body of evidence.

While this does not by itself prove that we are at War with any given Alien Species or allies with another, it does show the Earth to be in the middle of far broader strategic interests than otherwise thought. Also, that our planet is at the intersection of many various Alien species, points to the distinct possibility that these ETs might be at odds with one another, and that our planet and its population could be a potential ally or opponent of one ET race or the other, proving that Humanity finding itself projected into an escalating Galactic Military Conflict is not entirely inconceivable.

DIA Remote Viewers Saw Aliens on Titan - CIA Released Document

We will also note that in the above link there is further evidence that Remote Viewers were used also for investigating further locations in the Solar System, lending credence to Ingo Swann's testimony in his book Penetration where he describes Human looking Aliens and considerably large technical facilities and installations on the far side of the Moon.

Penetration by Ingo Swann

If we are exposed to UFOs and ET visitation, and this has been a consistent process for a very long period of time, we can assume that there has been at least a trace amount of interference with our own species, if not willful and deliberate intervention with our biological and social evolution. We can also wonder if there hasn't been some form of infiltration of our society with human looking ETs in person or with programmed and/or controlled human clones used as avatars?

If so, we might already be in a War of Resistance, using mostly covert means to oppose certain ET races infiltrating our planet and concealing larger plans to ward off the plagues which have infected our precious Earth and that we might only be starting to take appropriate notice of and properly evaluate.

edit on 25-4-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Again....

Got it the first time off the black box installed in your home.

Your email is tapped.

edit on 25-4-2012 by AlchemicalBinoculars because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
FOX 'warning' about Reptilian Aliens set to invade

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

Dammmmit!!!

I'm still 'polishing' the script!

Stop revealing my plots!!!!

(edit)..."please"
edit on Wed 25 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I have already stated that everything I post or Pm'ed is checked. I am aware of this.

Now if someone is STUPID enough to pierce a fairly mid-level Firewall...which is by design a way for MOTHMAN to be able to track, register and identify the offender...then...I ALMOST FEEL SORRY for them...almost.
Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Hi Split Infinity,

If there is indeed a Secret Space War - we can expect that any defensive or offensive action by Star Wars satellites is just one among many strategic initiatives for our defense. Oh... come to think of it, that is what they called these satellite based weapons systems, the Strategic Defense Initiative. Probably a coincidence.

I realize that this thread and its implications wasn't something most of us want to bring into our reality construct, because it would imply several things which are difficult to accept. The first is that Aliens not only exist but are already interfering with us right here on our planet. This seems to be supported by quite a lot of expert and eyewitness testimony. The second is that at least one such species or a faction thereof would be hostile towards us, unless we chose to be hostile toward them. Given it is our own home turf, the former seems more likely. The third is that we might be engaged in some very serious military confrontations without anything about this being revealed to the population. And while very few still believe that our governments or agency officials are forthcoming with the truth, it is hard to imagine that they would go so far as to engage us in a WAR OF THE WORLDS without even letting us be the wiser?

For now, I have only suggested aerial phenomena as possible evidence of such a situation, not insisting that it was formal proof but, simply stating that we can ask ourselves whether this might not be a scenario which is playing out? However, there are other unusual phenomena and events which might demonstrate in time, should corroborating evidence be discovered, that this hypothesis is probable rather than just possible. The first one which comes to mind is the incredible concentration of the World's Naval Vessels all gathered in the Gulf of Aden. This happens to be the location where, according to Zacharia Sitchin, the Annunaki from Niburu arrived on Earth to colonize our planet. The second unexplained situation is the very loud blasts heard in various places in the United States, making both explosive and whistling noises. These happened to come from the deep underground, and it might have to do with some form of military engagement with Aliens in Deep Underground bases or cities?

Regardless of whether these two extraneous events and phenomena have anything to do with a potential Star Wars against Aliens, the story nonetheless stands on its own without them. For there have been a lot of reports from military sources of Alien interactions with those at the top of the chain of command as well as with those entrusted with nuclear weapons. What remains to be seen is whether this is a simple conflict between us and one other party, or whether similarly to a world war, there might not be factions and alliances between many different parties fighting in the galactic theater of operations?

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

The first one which comes to mind is the incredible concentration of the World's Naval Vessels all gathered in the Gulf of Aden. This happens to be the location where, according to Zacharia Sitchin, the Annunaki from Niburu arrived on Earth to colonize our planet.

The Gulf of Aden also happens to be where some people, such as Aaron McCollum, say an underwater stargate is located.

Project Camelot interviews Aaron McCollum

PROJECT CAMELOT: AARON McCOLLUM: PROJECT SEAGATE - A Kerry Cassidy Interview

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
VIDEO | John Ventre of MUFON Talks Government UFO Conspiracy with CNN's Anderson Cooper

www.theufochronicles.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Hi Someotherguy,

Thanks for your pointing out the further allegations that our Government cannot "not know" what is up and cannot have some sort of MILITARY STANCE regarding ALL UFOS & ALL ALIENS or vs Some UFOs and Some Aliens!

The host of that TV show knew how to be funny, and actually quoted the faked Assassination of Bin Laden - purposely leaked out - as evidence that the US Military cannot keep a secret?!? This forum wouldn't have a reason to exist if there wasn't such a thing as TOP SECRET and especially the area which concerns us here, ABOVE TOP SECRET. Yes, there are such classifications assorted with oaths of secrecy, non disclosure clauses and even "Extreme Prejudice" (meaning death by torture) should Secrecy be "Breached". This is a very effective way of keeping a lid on things.

However those at standard levels of secrecy who are regular career officers working in standard military installations and NOT for Black Ops may reconsider their Oath in the light of their DUTY AS CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. This was the case for many such officers working in strategically critical positions in Nuclear Missile sites. On September 27th, 2010 only one and a half year ago at this date, in a public conference held at the National Press Club in Washington D.C. they officially announced The reality of ongoing UFO incursions at nuclear weapons sites.

One thing which is indeed happening today is that the Navies of what we might consider to be "enemy nations" are acting jointly in the face of a common threat. This reminds us of the words of President Ronald Reagan, who called for the Soviet Union to ally itself with the United States against an "ALIEN THREAT FROM ANOTHER WORLD", leading to Glastnost and the end of the Soviet Union. Yet, in the Gulf of Aden, it is alleged that barefoot pirates in inflatable rafts allegedly were a sufficient threat to have brought warring nations to enter an alliance, in order to fact this common enemy? It is far more unlikely that a much GREATER THREAT, namely that of an ALIEN INVASION would be needed to bring enemies to join forces!

Series of earthquakes in the Gulf of Aden – Stargate Activation?

A very unusual series of some 43 consecutive earthquakes recorded since yesterday morning by USGS in the Gulf of Aden, between Djibouti, Somalia and Yemen.

Although a series of earthquakes in one place usually a normal phenomenon, in view of aftershocks that can be generated after a major quake, this series is still remarkable.On this spot has long been no seismic activity more measured, and never in such high numbers consecutive. The earthquakes range between 4.5 and 5.4 on the Richter scale and almost all are on or around 10 km depth.

There are more than 300 Navy ships around the “vortex” and the year before appeared suddenly news about Somali pirates and terrorists in Yemen, as a diversion or cover-up seems to be the presence of these vessels in the Gulf of Aden.
SOURCE: Series of earthquakes in the Gulf of Aden – Stargate Activation?

*Note: near minute 4:00 they state that Dr Haignere's story was reported by Sorcha Faal - it was also reported by the French mainstream press for several days following the events.

Originally posted by Getsmart

If you read the entire discussion in the above mentioned link, the debate is no more conclusive than in this thread. There are various takes on the situation and the consensus seems to be that a high level scientist such as herself would not have taken too many pills. She founded, as minister of research, the Pasteur Institute's genetic research labs and was actively involved in the field. Her husband only said that it was a blend of incompatible pills at a later date, insisting that she was not suicidal. This can be interpreted either as her incompetence at self-medicating, or as his attempt to keep her out of further trouble. She insisted to be hospitalized in the French Military Hospital in Paris where the public is not admitted. This is obviously not a neutral request, and anyone working in the secret service knows why foreign heads of state when receiving medical attention in France are treated there. It is safe.

For those cynics among you who believe that the source is the only reference for what is true, you are the most likely to be tricked as reliable sources are the most dangerous weapons of disinformation. They purposely reliably tell the truth almost all the time, in order to ensure trust when the rarely choose to lie. A less reliable source in far more valid because you are on your guard, and check the plausibility of their inferences confronting them with alternative assertions and inspecting their strengths and weaknesses when integrated to various theoretical arrays.

For example, she was almost suicided (oops, got her meds mixed up) on the evening of Tuesday December 24th 2008. It was on Wednesday morning that 17 fire trucks put out a fire which originated in the basement of the central research building which she founded after evacuating some 30 employees. It was a DNA research unit specialized in biological development. Basically this is fundamental research into how life emerges and is modified by genetic process and/or engineering. If ETs exist, which she is said to believe as many many of her former astronaut colleagues do, then it is plausible, even if not proven, that she may have wanted to warn humanity about something. Let us hope it has to do with ETs, otherwise it is possibly far worse, a human designed bio-terror agent about to be set loose and leaving us less of a chance of survival than even hoards of angry reptilian giants.

If I get any info from her local intelligence sources about this, I'll post again here later.
SOURCE: “Earth Must Be Warned!” Screams French Astronaut

Live French local TV and radio news followed both Claudie Haignere's alleged suicide as well as the unfolding five alarm fire in the center of Paris - which burned to the ground the following day - forever lost were all traces of France's Alien Genetics research laboratory at the Pasteur Institute. Anyone seeking further information about this is welcome to contact her in her current official functions. Anyone who hopes for more clarifications can contact her directly, hoping that she happens to be authorized to publicly announce all she knows? She organized an exhibit in 2010 which "coincidentally" allied Science with Science Fiction, including displays of Star Wars and Star Trek accessories.

Claudie Haignere in December 14th, 2010

GS

edit on 30-4-2012 by Getsmart because: if we are in a Secret War against ALIENS... we ought to know!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

*Note: near minute 4:00 they state that Dr Haignere's story was reported by Sorcha Faal - it was also reported by the French mainstream press for several days following the events.

Sorcha Faal is a notorious hoaxer. Can you post links to reports in the French mainstream press? I read Le Monde, and I don't recall seeing anything there.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Can a mod delete this thread please? This nonsense insults human intelligence.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by VodkaTonic

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.Someotherguy thinks that getsmart is a retired intelligence operative, and getsmart's fantasies are being validated by someone who still believes the "Paul is dead" hoax. Moving the thread to Skunk Works would be more appropriate.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Except for the Reagan speech, which is taken out of context, everything in your post is a hoax. For example, who transcribed that alleged White House briefing? Chuck Colson? Why would it be leaked? Does it even sound like a real transcript of real people?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

DJW001,

I expect that you cannot be blamed for not remembering every single news snippet in a foreign language from more than three years ago? Since you are apparently Francophile, you might know that there are 3 major newspapers in that country, namely Le Monde, Le Figaro and Liberation. In any case, we can still read online the following from Le Monde's competitor, the French mainstream newspaper Liberation, which can be translated by others using Babelfish or Google Chrome's built-in translator:

The Spacionaut Claudie Haignere Hospitalized

Her husband told the media through AFP (Agence France Presse) that his wife did not attempt to commit suicide but was so over stressed that she made an error in self-medication. This was coincidentally the day before an "accidental" fire burned down her research center. Jean-Pierre Haignere also happened to be an Astronaut, in charge of France's association with the MIR space station. "He holds the Russian "Order of Friendship" and the Russian "Medal for Personal Courage", awarded by President Yeltsin."

Jean Pierre Haignere's profile

The French Sunday Magazine "Journal Du Dimanche", also known as JDD, printed the following article on December 23, 2008:

Suicide: Haignere Hospitalized

Le Monde's other competitor; Le Figaro, happened to run the following article one day after Haignere's alleged suicide attempt, reporting at the scene of the fire which burned to the ground her Alien Genetics project in downtown Paris, despite the rapid dispatching of 17 fire engines. It is noteworthy that Paris has a 100% Military Teams in their Fire Department, with highly trained Military Firefighters ensuring the best fire protection in the world. And yet they were unable to protect these buildings despite their massive presence.

Fire at the Pasteur Institute

And no, there is no direct, officially confirmed and scientifically documented evidence that she was working on Alien DNA even if this was a DNA project run by Astronauts. Sometimes one needs to be able to connect at least two dots... so perfectly aligned that any but the most closed of minds can see them practically merge before their eyes.

Since you apparently speak French, since you claim to have read Le Monde during the events of December 2008 to the point that you recall most of what was present in those issues of that French newspaper over three years later (can anyone here make such a claim for a newspaper in their native tongue?) - I have uploaded a report from the City of Paris' neighborhood committee debating the safety for the public of the Insitutes installations in the wake of the fire some three months earlier. This report is dated March 23rd, 2009.

For those who do not know French, I am sure that given his interest in debunking this news, and his announced proficiency in the French language, emeritus ATS member DJW001 will certainly be only too happy to translate whatever you wish?

L’Institut Pasteur est une installation classée et, au regard de ses activités, subit un
contrôle régulier et inopiné des autorités publiques. De fréquentes inspections sont
effectuées par différentes autorités (Préfecture de police, Inspection du Travail, Ville de
paris, AFSSAPS (Agence Française de Sécurité Sanitaire des Produits de Santé, etc…). Des
contrôles sont également mis en oeuvre en interne.

Depuis début 2008, l’Institut Pasteur a subi 18 inspections sans qu’une mise en danger
quelconque ait pu être mentionnée. La fondation respecte la réglementation sur
l’ensemble de ses activités. L’Institut Pasteur a été qualifié comme non polluant pour son
environnement, et n’est pas considéré comme source de risque radioactif par l’inspection
de l’Autorité de Sûreté Nucléaire.

Concernant l’organisation de la sécurité, l’Institut dispose d’un PC Sécurité situé au 28 rue
du Docteur Roux qui assure une surveillance permanente du site. Ce PC Sécurité est
constitué d’un chef de poste qualifié, assisté par un chef de poste suppléant, de 3 agents
la nuit et de 5 le jour, effectuant une douzaine de rondes quotidiennement.

D’autre part, des compétences internes et externes sont assurées en astreinte 24/24h par
un cadre technique, un cadre sécurité et un cadre communication alternant une semaine
sur quatre toute l’année et permettant une intervention extrêmement rapide et efficace
quels que soient les questions ou les dysfonctionnements identifiés.
Enfin, il existe des contrats particuliers avec des prestataires pouvant intervenir
immédiatement et efficacement sur n’importe quel dossier.

L’Institut Pasteur bénéficie également d’équipements de surveillance : une
vidéosurveillance (parc de 42 caméras), contrôle d’accès par badge (véhicules, piétons,
protection des stockages de matériels biologiques), 250 portes surveillées quotidiennement
à chaque passage, détection anti-intrusion, contrôle périmétrique (radar, alarme...).
En matière d’extinction et d’intervention, sont installés 1400 extincteurs, 2 poteaux
incendies, 4 appareils respiratoires isolants qui permettent d’intervenir rapidement. En ce
qui concerne l’appel des pompiers de la BSPP, l’alerte est donnée par le PC Sécurité. Le PC
de l’Institut Pasteur est informé par le déclenchement d’une alarme ou par le contact
d’une personne (n° d’urgence 27), d’où une prise en charge immédiatement par l’un des
agents du PC Sécurité lequel contacte les pompiers en cas de besoin. Pendant ce temps, le
PC Sécurité applique un plan de lutte interne qui décrit le schéma d’alerte et
l’organisation des secours. Dans ce plan, on retrouve un inventaire des risques, la liste des
scénarii à mettre en oeuvre et le recensement des moyens de lutte existants sur le
campus. L’Institut bénéficie également d’une ligne téléphonique spécialisée, un téléphone
rouge type TASAL, surveillé par la caserne.

La caserne de Plaisance est en charge de l’Institut Pasteur. La fondation est un site
répertorié par la brigade des sapeurs pompiers (au total 17 sites sont répertoriés dans le
secteur). C’est donc un site connu, visité régulièrement, pour lequel un dossier du site est
mis à jour annuellement et dans lequel des exercices de mise en situation sont réalisés. Il
existe ainsi des contacts permanents et privilégiés entre la brigade des sapeurs pompiers
et l’Institut.

Lorsque la brigade est alertée, elle déploie 3 engins pompes, 2 échelles, 1 véhicule liaison
radio et 3 véhicules de la cellule mobile NRBC (unité mobile pour le risque Nucléaire,
Radiologique, Biologique, Chimique). Si la nature du sinistre nécessite un renfort, la BSPP

déploie 13 engins supplémentaires. Il est possible de se retrouver avec 22 véhicules devant
le campus d’où un risque d’encombrement de la rue du Docteur Roux. Selon le retour
d’expérience, le délai d’intervention varie de 3 à 10 minutes.

En matière de communication auprès du voisinage, en cas de départ de feu, l’Institut
Pasteur n’est pas habilité pour donner une information directement au voisinage. Seul le
Préfet de police peut aujourd’hui donner une information directement ou par le biais des
pompiers ou de la police. Ce qui fut le cas lors de l’incendie du 24 décembre pour l’école
voisine. C’est la police qui a demandé à ce que les enfants soient rassemblés et transférés
dans l’école voisine.

Concernant l’incendie du 24 décembre 2008, une fumée a été identifiée sur un des
bâtiments. La source était un feu sur des filtres en papier stockés dans un sous sol et
faisant suite à un point de soudure réalisé dans ce local.

L’origine du foyer a pu être décelée très rapidement, les pompiers sont arrivés en 4
minutes, l’évacuation du personnel fut rapide et la lutte contre l’incendie efficace. Enfin,
une bonne communication s’est faite entre les intervenants de l’Institut Pasteur et les
pompiers.

Un certain nombre d’actions d’amélioration ont été menées sur le campus suite aux
évènements : un renforcement des visites de vigilance incendie qui a été mis en place tous
les 6 mois dans les immeubles, un durcissement de la procédure de permis feu, une
intégration par le prestataire de gardiennage des nouveaux moyens et exigences de
l’Institut Pasteur, et enfin, une poursuite de la collaboration soutenue avec la brigade des
pompiers par des exercices réguliers et des visites, comme le 5 février dernier.
Tous les plans d’action ont été actualisés. Ils permettent aux sapeurs pompiers
d’intervenir dans de bonnes conditions et de connaître parfaitement le campus.

En matière de mesures techniques réalisées, un plan de modernisation des systèmes
incendie (détection de fumées et alarmes d’évacuation) a été mis en oeuvre depuis 2007
pour une valeur de 2 millions d’euros.

Des tests d’alarme d’évacuation, des aménagements de stockage dédiés aux filtres et un
traitement des anomalies repérées lors des « visites de vigilance incendie » ont été
effectués.

Enfin, une sensibilisation du personnel est réalisée. Les nouveaux arrivants sont
systématiquement formés aux risques d’incendie, des formations à l’utilisation
d’extincteurs sont mises en place et les exercices d’évacuation ont été renforcés (29
exercices en 2008 et 1696 personnes évacuées). Il est aussi prévu de mettre en oeuvre
davantage d’exercices d’entraînement aux réflexes à adopter lors d’une intervention des
pompiers pour les agents PC, les cadres sécurité et technique ainsi que pour la direction.

Nathalie DENOYÉS termine sa présentation en détaillant un laboratoire de confinement et
démontre que l’Institut maîtrise parfaitement ses activités. Tout est surveillé, contrôlé,
maîtrisé et protégé. Est mis en place un système de dépression qui évite, à l’ouverture des
portes, la sortie potentielle d’une contamination. Une succession de portes, une filtration
de l’air, un système d’autoclave, permettent de décontaminer par la vapeur tous les
déchets… A aucun moment il ne peut y avoir une extraction néfaste dans l’air puisque tout
passe par un autoclave.

Sur le site de l’Institut Pasteur, une page est réservée au voisinage de la
fondation, riverains@pasteur.fr, pour permettre d’alerter, d’informer l’Institut de tout
disfonctionnement que les habitants du quartier pourraient identifier. Si certaines
personnes souhaitent faire partie d’une liste de diffusion pour recevoir des informations
sur les activités de l’Institut et autres, elles peuvent donner leur adresse et cette
information leur sera adressée.

Pascale BLADIER-CHASSAIGNE remercie l’intervenante et donne la parole à Monsieur
LEPAPE, responsable de la Caserne Plaisance, afin qu’il explique concrètement les actions
d’intervention des pompiers.

Monsieur LEPAPE explique qu’il a beaucoup plus de facilité à intervenir à l’Institut Pasteur
que sur un autre hôpital. Selon l’adjudant, les dirigeants connaissent parfaitement leur
structure, ils appliquent strictement les règles de sécurité et sont en mesure d’indiquer la
nature de l’activité ou la source du sinistre. Il confirme que les moyens mis en oeuvre sont
importants du fait de l’activité de l’Institut.

Laurent GUILLAUME, conseiller de quartier, s’interroge sur l’intégration du plan
« Vigipirate » dans la sécurité de l’Institut Pasteur et sur le manque de pompiers internes.
Monsieur MAURIET, directeur général adjoint de l’administration de l’Institut Pasteur
indique que, concernant le manque de pompiers internes, il existe tout de même un
personnel qualifié, fourni par un prestataire extérieur et qui assure la sécurité, les
contrôles et les 12 rondes. Il insiste sur le fait que le personnel est formé, que le chef de
poste a reçu une formation spécifique et que ce sont deux agents de sécurité qui avaient
décelé la source lors de l’incendie du 24 décembre.

Monsieur LEPAPE confirme que le personnel est formé et qualifié au même titre que le
personnel de la défense ou d’un grand établissement. Il rappelle que le personnel est tout
à fait en mesure de donner rapidement l’alerte, de prendre les premières mesures d’un
feu naissant et même de porter l’appareil respiratoire isolant pour s’engager dans les
fumées.

Concernant Vigipirate, Monsieur MAURIET précise que l’Institut Pasteur est un
établissement dans lequel il y a beaucoup de passages, de visites et qu’à ce titre, une
collaboration étroite est mise en oeuvre avec les services de police, la préfecture de
police, le ministère de l’intérieur et qu’il existe toute une série de procédures qui visent à
assurer la protection de la structure.
SOURCE: Fire Department Inquiry for Institut Pasteur - March 24th, 2009

I apologize in advance to other ATS members who do not speak French, but given the calling into question the veracity of my statements, the authenticity of my sources, and even their very existence, I had to present in good form the elements which support my case.

I could be incorrectly assuming that such inquiries, without any personal research efforts to contest my sources, appear akin to a form of judicial inquiry whereby one is guilty until proven innocent? Can one not voice an idea or opinion unless it has been first vetted by some authority uniformly accepted as conform to the reader's belief system?

I hope that the City of Paris can be construed as one such authority, given it has very extensive administrative controls and formal procedures as well as many direct participants and witnesses to the proceedings. This can certainly verify that indeed that a fire was declared at the laboratories of Claudie Haignere the day following her reported suicide attempt.

GS

edit on 30-4-2012 by Getsmart because: Biogenetics are part of the ONGOING ALIEN INVASION !

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by VodkaTonic

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.Someotherguy thinks that getsmart is a retired intelligence operative, and getsmart's fantasies are being validated by someone who still believes the "Paul is dead" hoax. Moving the thread to Skunk Works would be more appropriate.

Haha you're right. Also, it's hard to take Get Smart seriously when he's referencing John Lear. The guy was an alcoholic with delusions of granduer. Now he's just delusional.
edit on 30-4-2012 by VodkaTonic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

I apologize in advance to other ATS members who do not speak French, but given the calling into question the veracity of my statements, the authenticity of my sources, and even their very existence, I had to present in good form the elements which support my case.

I wasn't referring to the existence of Claudie Haignere or the fire at the Pasteur Institute. Those are both real. What I was referring to was this:

“Earth Must Be Warned!” Screams French Astronaut

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please click on the above link and note what forum it is in. Here's why:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join