SECRET SPACE WAR - Which side are TPTB on? Which ALIENS do 'Star Wars' Satellites Target?

page: 1
53
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+13 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This thread is to research and establish which side today's Political, Military Industrial and Espionnage Elites are targeting with the Strategic Defense Initiative.


WHO are they shooting at - our Friends or our Foes?



We all know of Eisenhower's treaty with the Alien Greys, which are presumably hybrids between Reptilians and Insectoids - missioned ot monitor our biological systems, program our society and possibly even farm our souls.


What is essential information is whether today the Secret Government is helping the Greys, and possibly their masters, to resist other aliens who aim to help free us, or whether the Secret Government is opposing the Greys and their masters who think they own us.


First, let us listen to Hopi Indian Robert Morning Sky best known for writing the Terra Papers, in a rare conference where he speaks of many things, including who the Greys are.


Alien Greys Abduct, Program and Control Humanity



Next, we can hear out John Lear who knows a thing or two and even alleges that the Greys run a Soul Silo in which they imprison our souls on the Moon.


Humans from Venus were at the Pentagon in the 50's!



Much of what is known is kept from us, but more importantly, we are all engaged in Military Warfare of the deadliest type against ALIENS without being so informed! What is essential is to ascertain that we are in fact fighting against our oppressors, those who set up this earthly farm in which we are enslaved, exploited, brainwashed, manipulated, engineered and raised like a crop of so many genetic resources? Or did our leaders side with the Prison Wardens, did they betray humanity and are they helping ward off Benevolent Aliens who wish to provide us with help?


Getsmart




posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I would say the powers that be are on the side that cares least about the human species.

Meaning.... the more evil aliens. The sweet ones that deny slavery and want peace are the enemies.


+24 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
What I think is quite silly, my opinion mind you, is that if there is some alien war going on, in consideration that if there are indeed aliens they'd have to have some pretty spiffy technology to even get here, much less wage a war, anything mere human tech could throw at them, i postulate would be laughable.

I think it's a sure sign of ignorant human arrogance to even think that mere humans would have even the tiniest bit of truck to offer in any struggle between any titans.

Further, if there was indeed a war going on, me thinks quite certainly we'd have some more self evident fireworks going on overhead.
If there were bases on the moon we'd be able to look at the moon during new moon and see at least ONE light someone forgot to turn off.

Respectfully, I disagree that there's any sort of collusion going on with any sort of aliens and postulate that the most dangerous thing in the universe to we humans, other than random chance of natural disaster, is our own selves.

It's irresponsible to think we've alien brothers fighting along side us, or are coming to rescue us.
Humanity needs take accountability for its own actions.

Human greed and human evil doesn't need alien insects, reptilians, devils or demons to exist. Human greed and evil is quite capable of being greedy, selfish, and evil all it's own without help from any outside sources.
edit on 18-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)


+17 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hi Druscilla and welcome to ATS.


I note that you have only recently arrived and suggest that you take your time to study and investigate, research and ponder what evidence, eyewitness accounts, analyses and theories exist in the UFO and Alien realm. I have myself had a Close Encounter of the third kind, and therefore cannot be very receptive to your statements that all of this is poppycock. Please come back once you've taken a spin into the world of UFO and Alien Conspiracies - Thanks!


Getsmart



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
I would say the powers that be are on the side that cares least about the human species.

Meaning.... the more evil aliens. The sweet ones that deny slavery and want peace are the enemies.


Hi MamaJ,


Yes, there is considerable evidence that a conspiracy has existed between Earth Rulers, such as those of Royal Bloodlines since the Pharaohs, with Aliens to FARM Humans on Earth like so many sharecroppers. Yes, they have brought their complicity to these beings as have their Illuminati illegitimate offspring, who also cross pollinate among themselves, to retain the alleged purity of their bloodlines.


However, must we assume that the Illuminati based in the USA and in Russia, with their known ties to Freemasonry, are also the accomplices of the Alien Greys and their Masters? If so that makes the American Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex guilty of HIGH TREASON by fraternizing with enemy. Yet, this might indeed have been a clever subterfuge, as certain UFO investigators have suggested, in order to gain time and improve our military capabilities until which time we are able to effectively oppose them on Earth and in Space?


This is what I really hope deep down, and that I will be made to eat my hat for all my former statements calling them on treasonous allegiances. But I shall not be lulled into complacency by my hopes and dreams, and will require some substantial arguments and valid traces of evidence to construct such a possibility. For this reason I have posted this thread, in order to elicit anonymous testimonials to what is going on, for we don't want anyone getting violently repressed for speaking out publicly. Thanks to any and all for your comments!


Getsmart



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
This is ridiculous, some grainy footage with scary sound effects doesn't prove anything. Likewise I want to see tangible evidence of any world leaders entering into a pact with supposed aliens.



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

We all know of Eisenhower's treaty with the Alien Greys, which are presumably hybrids between Reptilians and Insectoids - missioned ot monitor our biological systems, program our society and possibly even farm our souls.

What is essential information is whether today the Secret Government is helping the Greys, and possibly their masters, to resist other aliens who aim to help free us, or whether the Secret Government is opposing the Greys and their masters who think they own us.

Much of what is known is kept from us, but more importantly, we are all engaged in Military Warfare of the deadliest type against ALIENS without being so informed! What is essential is to ascertain that we are in fact fighting against our oppressors, those who set up this earthly farm in which we are enslaved, exploited, brainwashed, manipulated, engineered and raised like a crop of so many genetic resources? Or did our leaders side with the Prison Wardens, did they betray humanity and are they helping ward off Benevolent Aliens who wish to provide us with help?


I have always held that the most damaging hurdle for people to convince me of "alien intelligence black ops technology exchange with [the powers to be]" is, what imaginable indication is there that makes people think communication with a superior alien intelligence is possible, or even recognizable as any form of communication, let alone sitting down and outlining boundaries that shalt be crossed?

First off, describe to us how scaly reptilians and gushy exo'skeletal insectoids ever mastered the meticulous dexterity to craft highly complex technologies while we have no observable indications that such life forms have ever displayed any significant evolutionary brain development in hundreds of millions of years of rather stagnant mental advancement. So I see we have metal developmental stagnation and physical handicapped means of controlling highly intricate tooling.

It all doesn't make a shred of common sense.



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice
This is ridiculous, some grainy footage with scary sound effects doesn't prove anything. Likewise I want to see tangible evidence of any world leaders entering into a pact with supposed aliens.


DPrice,


Nobody is trying to convince you of anything, thank you. I have seen my own tangible evidence and am thus fully authorized to proceed upon it to investigate further. You are free to take a hike and find your own path, thank you.


Getsmart



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart
 


When getting down to the core of the possibilities the Universe holds, for me it boils down to reality.

What is reality? Thats a hard one.

I believe from experience and others experiences that the mind plays a crucial role in our understanding of the world around us.

From what I (me) understand from my studies is there are numerous dimensions. There is in fact a lot we cannot see with our eyes nor hear with our ears that goes on around us 24/7. Even when we rest for hours at a time our mind is still active. It is still in experience mode.

Because each mind is so different we need to expect different experiences "awake" and "asleep".

Imo There are WAY TOO MANY EXPERIENCES that suggest there are indeed other life forms. With that said how can we be sure what they look and act like? How can we be sure what their intelligence is or is not capable of?

If we go off experience then we cannot deny all the accounts that tell a similar story.

There is a possibility that there are in fact different types of species that want to understand our species as much as we want to understand theirs.

With this understanding (if collected in the past) as the OP suggests with our elite.... again..... anything is possible. Could one species be trying to make a deal while the other species screams no and gets shunned? Sure!

Anything is possible. No one can deny the Universe is capable of anything as we are mere rocks compared to the knowledge it holds.



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic
 


Illustronic,


I didn't know that what is REAL and the measure of TRUTH depended upon YOUR ABILITY to make sense of things. I expect that you shall have ample opportunity to discover, in a life I hope is long and fulfilling, that your ability to understand things is not the underpinning of the world we live in. Things exist which you do not comprehend, but which others understand in various realms of knowledge and science. And things exist which, with our limited perceptions and conceptual abilities, none of us can understand. Does this make them less real?


Getsmart


+19 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Hi Druscilla and welcome to ATS.


I note that you have only recently arrived and suggest that you take your time to study and investigate, research and ponder what evidence, eyewitness accounts, analyses and theories exist in the UFO and Alien realm. I have myself had a Close Encounter of the third kind, and therefore cannot be very receptive to your statements that all of this is poppycock. Please come back once you've taken a spin into the world of UFO and Alien Conspiracies - Thanks!


Getsmart


My post count is deceptive as I've followed this topic for over 2 decades.
Thanks though.

Good for you on having an experience.

Because I respectfully disagree with you, please don't talk down to and diminish the relevance of my opinion due a small post count on this board, or because you don't agree with my statements.

edit on 18-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Wonderful thread. With my experiences, my son told me that the craft we had been seeing and in contact with, at least I was greeted and in contact while sighting them, and had nightime episodes, but he also had missing time and night time episodes as well. In any case, he would tell me it was chased by black choppers and I shrugged it off, he often called me out, this was after hiding out from the whole experience for a while.

Then, he called me out for not only a sighting of the craft but after I went in, it had returned and the Black Chopper was giving pursuit, and he called me out again.

In addition, phone taps, being followed, and more exotic crafts surveillancing our back yard.

There are sides to ufology.

Also we have Family/family watching over as well. Dolores Cannon's books are really well worth a read, not just for the information in them, the purity of some of the regressions is akin to NDE's and I like real people's experineces over ISMS and religions, not that I can't take the good out of the religion, not that I don't see that we are all called to be like unto Buddha and Christ and seek within to find and discover Source and our own Souls.

But reading the cases, when you have windows already opening and meditate, memories sort of come in and soul knowledge. You get more windows opening.

They are targetting the positive side. And us, we're nonstop in this unofficial nuclear war against earth's citizens.

But, True Higher Ups and ET are way over their heads.



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
That video on the Terra Papers is a real eye opener.



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
You just have to watch the 'X-Files' to learn that humans are not in control of the situation. One good report that explores this question from back in 2005 www.exopolitics.org...

But for whatever reasons we are not all dead yet despite all the doomsday headlines. Last time I looked the hybridization program sounds likes its continuing and getting better results. Still quite a few skirmishes going on around the place with some discussions also improving. It would be very interesting to see the UN get the nuclear genie back in the bottle and how this would play out on the galactic stage. Are we showing responsibility in confronting fear and respecting the environment or leaving ourselves open for further attack?

Whatever the actual situation is, complex is what I am expecting.



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla
 


I don't believe its an ET war, as many suggest. There are not sides in the normal sense of the word.

1. Love does not FIGHT. Wars and Starvation, and homelessness and anything that we do to others, our brothers and sisters, is from the Dark Side and part of the tests here, but you know, those tests need to be examined as well.

Because do we need them? There are so many ways to learn, some are very postiive, there are not alot of places that are as negative as earth's frequency. Some might think earth isn't just a low frequency but suggest instead it is a like a microcism of a macrocism universe, so we are a compression of all that is in the outer school.

I don't know.

But there are far more joyful and loving ways to learn, this I do know.

So its what we make of it, that really counts, we don't have to give into the negaitve.

But Love does not Fight.

It does protect. ie. I have had protection and there was battles done that prevented the harvesters that leave you with scoop marks from accessing me. But those battles were not fought as we think of it. All I can say is it was a kind of Light battle or Frequency battle. It was somehow related to protecting us with higher frequency, but they do not harm unless they have exhausted every other means and only in the most basic principles or virtues of Freedom and not to be enslaved, but othewise would give up life and go home rather than kill. I gather they can make some choices about self defense or going home.

2. Love is High Frequency. It is connected to Source/Light/Love and Goodness, and is from a Higher Position.
Love is protected by Infinite Family and Light.

It only takes a small match to light up a large patch of darkness.



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
That video on the Terra Papers is a real eye opener.


Yes Unity 99, it was one of the video series you posted elsewhere on ATS which brought be to put the pieces together in this thread. Thanks, on behalf of many of us here, for your contributions!

GS



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
What I think is quite silly, my opinion mind you, is that if there is some alien war going on, in consideration that if there are indeed aliens they'd have to have some pretty spiffy technology to even get here, much less wage a war, anything mere human tech could throw at them, i postulate would be laughable.

I think it's a sure sign of ignorant human arrogance to even think that mere humans would have even the tiniest bit of truck to offer in any struggle between any titans.

Further, if there was indeed a war going on, me thinks quite certainly we'd have some more self evident fireworks going on overhead.
If there were bases on the moon we'd be able to look at the moon during new moon and see at least ONE light someone forgot to turn off.

Respectfully, I disagree that there's any sort of collusion going on with any sort of aliens and postulate that the most dangerous thing in the universe to we humans, other than random chance of natural disaster, is our own selves.

It's irresponsible to think we've alien brothers fighting along side us, or are coming to rescue us.
Humanity needs take accountability for its own actions.

Human greed and human evil doesn't need alien insects, reptilians, devils or demons to exist. Human greed and evil is quite capable of being greedy, selfish, and evil all it's own without help from any outside sources.
edit on 18-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)



i agree, any race of being that advanced to make it all the way out here through hazardous space would see are planet as nothing more than a bush to piss in. If they did engage us aggressively i could only envision it as how we like to make small puppies pull on a rope to see how cute they are.



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev

You just have to watch the 'X-Files' to learn that humans are not in control of the situation. One good report that explores this question from back in 2005 www.exopolitics.org...

But for whatever reasons we are not all dead yet despite all the doomsday headlines. Last time I looked the hybridization program sounds likes its continuing and getting better results. Still quite a few skirmishes going on around the place with some discussions also improving. It would be very interesting to see the UN get the nuclear genie back in the bottle and how this would play out on the galactic stage. Are we showing responsibility in confronting fear and respecting the environment or leaving ourselves open for further attack?

Whatever the actual situation is, complex is what I am expecting.


Hi Kwakakev,


Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I am not at this time able to share Unity 99's perspective, being downtrodden with more earthy perspectives of a military nature. While I agree that maybe the beings we call Aliens or ETs might not be entirely of our own dimension, thus interpreted to be of a different vibratory plane or dimension, I wonder if they aren't simply just as physical as us in a very ordinary sense, but able to commute between dimensions? In any case, the notion of conflict between species or groups remains a distinct possibility, and even if there is no war today engaged, I would not refuse to fight one against the Dracos I had the very unfortunate experience of witnessing. Yes, people can call me an ET species racist, and I'll call them animal haters if they want to shoot a Tiger before it mauls them to death. LOL


GS



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart
 


Yes the video ties things together. But what ties into that video and clears out what some think of as Ufology, for they often relate it to entities not physical beings from other channels, that the channels are physical that there is more than one realm, that our body suits are a particular overlay of hologram, but that we are infinite layered, and have real form.

That ET, and all those names in history including Ra, tie into the domination of our planet basically by the annanuki and this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Ex-Vatican Translator, Mauro Biglino's Alternative Creation/Translation Theory

This describes what its about. The literal translations are a breath of fresh air. Elohim is mortal, they may live longer due to their Star/Consciousness size, and their planet's orbits, their "time" channel realm, and time is a construct program and we all are in different realms.

But as pslam 82 points out, the head elohim reminded the other elohim that they were mortal too, that they answered to something over their heads too.

The annanuki, darth vader, the dark side, and all the corporal ETs that work for different agendas, some good some more distorted, nonetheless, they are ALL UNDER THE TRUE LOVE AND GOODNESS.

And in that pslam, which reads better in the literal translation than the many bible ones, for elohim means (one who comes from the sky, and the word in the Genisis RUACH, means something that can literally be taken as a UFO, and in fact in the Vatican publications, buried apparently quite deep so only their scholars more or less find it, RUACH, which is a Sumar word that has a definition, a pictograph showing a UFO, means:

Taken from the video and the first page of that thread where I took notes.

---As we don't know what it is, we'll name it by borrowing the name directly from the Vatica, so that we won't go wrong. If you read last editions of the “Lexicon Recentis Latinitatis”, published by the “:Liberia Editrice Vatican” where they insert the latin neologisms, you'll find that the Vatican inserted “navis sideralis”, which means “starship” They inserted “areia navis”, thus “airship”, they inserted “aireus viator”, that is “astronaut” and they inserted an acronym, “R.I.V” which means: res inexplicatae volantes”, that is UFO's.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So we have some interesting corporal ET and hybrid types walking over us with heavy boots and running earth like a slave pen, and treating humans as resources.
edit on 18-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart
 





We all know of Eisenhower's treaty with the Alien Greys, which are presumably hybrids between Reptilians and Insectoids - missioned ot monitor our biological systems, program our society and possibly even farm our souls.



lmao and that's as far as I'll get in this thread. Thanks for the laugh though.





new topics
top topics
 
53
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join