Photos show U.S. troops' 'inhuman conduct' with suicide bombers' bodies

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerseychannelislands
reply to post by OldCorp

i agree the bomber wernt humain so why should they be treated as such?

because being humane to others is what separates us from the uncivilized animals in this world. Not excusing what these troops did, because I am worried about their psyche after they get home, but it is pretty common place in a war zone to be happy about a dead bad guy than a living one.

there are troops over there who do not do this sort of thing, and still do a lot of fighting. (personal experience)
but I've been around the glory hounds who bring camera's on field specifically for the gore. It's a twisted world we live in.
edit on 19/4/12 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
If somebody tried to kill ME, you can bet I'd piss on their corpse too.

Don't be high and mighty and say you wouldn't do such a thing. You wouldn't know until you put yourself in a position like this.

War is war....whether it's the war of the roses back some hundreds of years before mass media/Internet, or ww2. This snip went on, way worse than this, before social media. I'd guarantee there are more people that don't care what our troops did vs the ones that do.

War isn't Disney world.....
edit on 18-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

so, do you know about war first hand? ever had boots on the dirt?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox

Originally posted by OldCorp
Funny how nobody condemns the actions of the suicide bombers, whose sole mission was to blow up innocent people so they can go to paradise and get laid.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd put the photos I saw on the LA Times website somewhere around a 2 on the "atrocity scale," and a -10 if you want to compare it to the atrocities committed by the Taliban.

Please, direct your outrage where it belongs.
edit on 4/18/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

You fail to realize that these "suicide bombers" had families, wife, children, brothers and sisters, when a soldier comes into your home and starts killing your family, im sure you will do everything in your power to kill them yes even suicide bombing.

I don't know about you "mate" but if that happened to me, i would strap C4's around my waist and kill those soldiers.

This you FAIL to realize.

Turn off Fox news and check the "real" news out.
edit on 19-4-2012 by Zatox because: (no reason given)

Don'tcha just love how they treat their families?

BAGHDAD — Two mentally retarded women strapped with remote-control explosives — and possibly used as unwitting suicide bombers — brought carnage yesterday to two pet bazaars, killing at least 73 people in the deadliest day since Washington flooded the capital with extra troops last spring. SOURCE

What YOU fail to realize is that radical Islamists DON'T CARE about this life, and that extends to their families and other innocents who they see as justifiable targets in their Jihad. ALL they care about is becoming a martyr. The incident described above is just one of hundreds I could post to prove my point; they even use the most vulnerable to further their evil agenda.

Another salient point that you fail to understand is that most of the time, the victims of suicide bombers are civilians and not members of the military, again, as shown above. 73 people dead, and scores more wounded because they had the audacity to go shopping for a pet. Are you beginning to realize now why I hate them so much?

I have tremendous respect for ANYONE who is willing to stand up and fight for what they believe in, but when innocent civilians are purposely targeted that respect evaporates. Civilians have been killed by US forces, this is true; but (except for a few guys that snapped) at least we go out of our way to avoid civilian casualties.

As far as the FOX news dig, again you show that you don't have any idea what you are talking about. THIS is my idea of proper journalism, and yes that is me on screen in the video below..

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

and the fact that these murdering scum bags use people (including women and children) as human shields and reside amongst heavily populated areas (apartment blocks).

May I also add that not all suicide bombers do this of their own free will, many are forced and/or usually drugged to their eye balls of which among them are small children and those with mental/biological disabilities as seen in Southern Lebanon and in Israel/Palestine by Hizbollah and Hamas/Islami Jihadi forces.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Civilians have been killed by US forces, this is true; but (except for a few guys that snapped) at least we go out of our way to avoid civilian casualties.

Really , going out of the way sure , but when its a high profile target it doesnt matter right !
as long as it gets the job done !

Again id like to emphasize the fact that these soldiers desecrating corpses are from so called civilised societies
where freedom,and democracy are paramount.
These men are supposed to be americas bravest individuals with integrity , honour and pride.
Yet severely lacking in any moral fibre.

edit on 19-4-2012 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by OldCorp

Then what are you doing there? Protecting your own interests, under the guise of protecting the citizens of that country?

Now that Bin Laden is "dead" (which he probably already was before he was "killed,") we have no reason to be there at all; unless you want us to leave without giving their government a fighting chance. Remember what happened when the Soviets pulled out? Taliban civil war. Think it won't happen again once we leave if they don't have a stable government capable of keeping the peace?

Then there is always the "you broke it, you pay for it" school of thought. Since we broke the medieval system of government they had, isn't it our responsibility to fix it?

Still, sometimes I wonder if AFG is worth the cost in American blood and treasure. I'm beginning to think we should cut our losses and leave the Afghans to their own devices. I'm sick and G-d damn tired of Americans coming home in body bags because the President (Bush and Obama) refused to let slip the dogs of war. If you're going to have a war, have a G-d damn WAR and get it over with. Ten years in is BULLSNIP!

But if we left now and let the various factions have at one another - inevitably ending in soccer field stonings and the like - who would get the blame? We would.

You are blinded by patriotism, instilled into you from birth, and drilled further into you by the military.

I'm patriotic, yes; but I have no love for our government, one of the most corrupt on the planet. I believe in the ideals that once typified the United States of America, ideals that most have forgotten or abandoned in favor of greed. But brother, I'm not blind. I know what's going on, and if you subscribe to my YT channel and start watching my show, so will you.

I am tired of the "military types" on here, looking down on us civilians. Yeah we did not experience combat, or seen the things over there with our own eyes.

We "military types" don't look down on civvies (at least I don't,) but we do find it incredible that you "civilian types" tend to speak out of your butts on subjects you admittedly know nothing about.

But, morals is morals. In war, you have an enemy, and you might argue that morals do not apply. However, even if you enemy does not have any moral values, at least you can have some.

The issue here, and with other similar incidents is about the morality of the situation.

vvv

Overall, I am quite proud of the way US forces have acquitted themselves on the battlefield. Never before in human history has there been a more professional, or more deadly, fighting force - which takes care to avoid civilian casualties. Read some history and see what real wartime atrocities look like.
edit on 4/19/2012 by OldCorp because: Spellin an punkshoeation

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82

Civilians have been killed by US forces, this is true; but (except for a few guys that snapped) at least we go out of our way to avoid civilian casualties.

Really , going out of the way sure , but when its a high profile target it doesnt matter right !
as long as it gets the job done !

right! you are exactly right. even when there is a hostage situation with a nuclear weapon, there is no hostage situation, get it? It's called high profile for a reason.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by OldCorp

and the fact that these murdering scum bags use people (including women and children) as human shields and reside amongst heavily populated areas (apartment blocks).

May I also add that not all suicide bombers do this of their own free will, many are forced and/or usually drugged to their eye balls of which among them are small children and those with mental/biological disabilities as seen in Southern Lebanon and in Israel/Palestine by Hizbollah and Hamas/Islami Jihadi forces.

Quoted for truth.

One of my go to examples of the handiwork of Hamas is this young woman, who was horribly burned in a kitchen accident and was convinced by Hamas that she would never find a man, and that the only way she could get to paradise was to kill herself and take some Jews with her; Jews which, by the way, were treating her burns for free. Those vicious Israelis... What assholes. Obviously the doctors and nurses deserved to die.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I rate the video's of beheading soldiers as way worse than this. As General Sherman said "war is hell" and it alway's has been. As long as there are humanbeings there will be war of that i have very little doubt.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

These men are supposed to be americas bravest individuals with integrity , honour and pride.
Yet severely lacking in any moral fibre.

"Severely lacking?" Surely you jest.

I have to leave this conversation again because tonight my show, The Truth Is Viral, is going live for two hours for the first time and I have a lot of show prep to do; but I have a homework assignment for you. When I get back, I'd like to see an all inclusive list of American "atrocities." I want you to provide me with a list of all the incidents you can find where American forces have purposely targeted civilians.

Should take you about 5 minutes.
edit on 4/19/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PsychNurse

It has been used many many times throughout history.
Spans many religions, many backgrounds and many centuries.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox

You fail to realize that these "suicide bombers" had families, wife, children, brothers and sisters, when a soldier comes into your home and starts killing your family, im sure you will do everything in your power to kill them yes even suicide bombing.

WOW.
So it really puts their cowardice in perspective.
Instead of standing and fighting, they blow themselves up, leaving their family behind.

Cowards, plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I could care less about what our soldiers do to the enemy as long as they are not civilians. In WWII and Vietnam they did similar things and no one complained. The problem is that now we try to humanize the enemy instead of just killing them.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

If they were concerned about their families, the honourable thing to do would be to either, move them, fight or remain passive. Explain exactly wtf blowing yourself up does to help your family? It's pretty dang hard to protect or provide for your family when you're blown into a million pieces!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Why would I fake jest , when these men have committed acts of desecration on corpses, where are their morals?
the earths poles maybe changing so thats maybe why their true north on their moral compass has been lost!
I was jesting their though.

Yeh sure it might take me 5 minutes to dig up civilians being targeted that is documented , what about the ones that arent !

I will start with one right of the top of my head !

Hiroshima !

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SusyQ30

@macman , also , these men and women are indoctrinated to believe that what they are doing is for the greater good and the movement and the ideals of the jihadists and their war against imperialism.

They are led to believe that if they take their life they will be rewarded by allah , and also that they will personally look after their family as they died a martyr to the cause.

Just like marines get told their families will get war pension and benefits if they are injured or killed in action.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Yeh sure it might take me 5 minutes to dig up civilians being targeted that is documented , what about the ones that arent !

I will start with one right of the top of my head !

Hiroshima !

As somebody mentioned earlier in this thread...

"Karmatic energies"

The raping of Nanking, Korean females by the tens of thousands forced into prostitution for the Japanese Imperial army, Pearl Harbor etc etc etc

Yeah, Karmatic energies alright...
edit on 19-4-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
There was a time when there was honour and dignity in war, odd as it sounds. A time when young men who fought for their country were doing just that, but with honour. In the second world war, A soldier that desecrated human remains was dealt with harshly. A unit padre would perform last rights on the enemy, as well as on friendly forces, when a medic or surgeon was expected ti give the same quality of care to everyone, enemy and friendly alike. These pictures show a clear lack of discipline, and no honour what so ever, it shows the "kill generation" clearly, no respect for human life, or themselves.

Before I get flamed, yes, I know, these people are trying to kill you, with IED's (not unlike mines in WW2) and suicide attacks (not unlike the kamikaze pilots, WW2). The problem is that many in the armed forces, and clearly here too, do not see them as humans doing what they believe to be right, and you sure as heck ore not going to win any of them over by treating the remains (that pose no danger) the way they are. when we fail to see our enemy's human side, we are bound to lose any chance of success, simply because we will not treat them with any kind of decency, approaching human, and that will only breed more resentment and hostility, it becomes a vicious circle.

My father served in the British army of occupation in Germany ofter WW2, and in Suez, I showed him this thread and he was mortified, not only by the pictures, or the actions of the soldiers, but mostly by the inhumane and disgusting rhetoric many have posted here. How can anyone expect the US army, or the people of your country to gain any respect for your nation, when actions like these are not only happening, but when the utter disdain for human kind is shown and cheered by a nation. Yes, these pictures may cause more loss of life, maybe that should clue in the fools to stop pulling this crap, do stupid things, pay the price, show arrogance, get slapped.

In 1955, my father had the unfortunate position one night as garrison duty officer in Osnabrück, Germany, to have to stand on top of a tank, and declare marshal law, calling in a regiment of MP's to stop a riot by British servicemen, he had to threaten to fire on his own troops to stop the riot. The riot was the result of an incident in a bar, that escalated, those involved were punished, not because of who the "enemy" was, but because who "they" were, they were British soldiers, and though they were in a position of occupation, they were expected to have the highest standards of deportment.

When I see stories like this, my heart aches, what will these young men and women be like when they return home, will they carry with them the same utter disrespect for the sanctity of human life, will they resort to the same attitudes they have been conditioned to have.

You cannot expect to lead a nation out of the "dark ages" if you act like a neanderthal yourself. Yes, people are dying on both sides, but don't expect it to end any time soon, when things like this are happening.
edit on 4/19/2012 by RyanFromCan because: spelling

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I have to ask a serious question, do people expect their to be a civilized war?

No such thing. You can live in a meat grinder watching a bloodbath occur all around you and not end up participating. Even the nicest guy in the world is gonna snap and become desensitized after watching people blow themselves up, your friends get killed and your own life at risk every moment of every day.

I agree these are terrible things that happen in war, but again it is war.

This is why I am against all wars. I don't support them and I struggle supporting those who do.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Do they blow themselves up out front of their home, protecting their families? Do they die defending their family? Do they have the courage to put on a uniform and fight? Do they have the courage to abide by the Geneva Conventions or the Rules of War?

No!

They hide in civilian populations. They blow themse3lves up ion crowded markets, killing many, many more civilians than our forces have, which go out of their way to avoid civilian casualties. They plant land mines on roads that their own countrymen travel as well as our troops. They wear the same clothes as their neighbors to blend in. They burn down schools and attack little girls for trying to get an education.

Wrap them in bacon and saute them till crispy. I DON"T CARE!
edit on 19-4-2012 by SusyQ30 because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join