It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos show U.S. troops' 'inhuman conduct' with suicide bombers' bodies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by goldcoin

Quite frankly most people here in the West don't give a damn about the photos of the ALLEGED suicide bomber parts photographed with the US military.........

but when a US soldier's body/parts is photographed with Iraqis & Afghanis, the music changes!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
These "suicide bombers", "insurgents", "ragheads", whatever you want to call them, are defending their homeland.

If there were foreign troops walking down my street here in America, I would be the first one rigging the sidewalks with IEDs.

Give me one good reason why the people over there should NOT be attacking foreign troops on their soil?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jauk3
Here are the 2 pictures,
(Warning, Graphic material)
www.liveleak.com...
edit on 18-4-2012 by Jauk3 because: (no reason given)

Please note that the two individuals holding the late scumbag's legs are AFGHAN soldiers, who have also lost comrades-in-arms to the Taliban's IED's. They don't seem particularly worried.
edit on 4/18/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jauk3
Here are the 2 pictures,
(Warning, Graphic material)
www.liveleak.com...
edit on 18-4-2012 by Jauk3 because: (no reason given)

I'd just like to note that U.S. Soldier looks all of 18 or 19 and thats a very dead body behind him. I'm reading that as the face of someone who just recently stopped being a kid and has to find some way to keep from just going insane in a situation where wrong is right and right is survival. That smiling face is one I'll bet is in a full emotional breakdown when he gets back out of that place and the dark nights come.

These guys deserve a break... Hate the men who sent them, but the guys for the most part, joined up for all the right reasons. They aren't monsters. They just have an unimaginable thing to do in a land thats been totally insane for over 30 years now. Bringing them home can happen any time now.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Funny how nobody condemns the actions of the suicide bombers, whose sole mission was to blow up innocent people so they can go to paradise and get laid.

Funny how you think anyone should have to. Do you see a single poster here that to you seems to support the suicide bombers? I see no such thing. Condemnation for that is kind of a given. Aside from that, they are the scumbag enemy while we are honorable Americans so I kind of expect better of us.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd put the photos I saw on the LA Times website somewhere around a 2 on the "atrocity scale," and a -10 if you want to compare it to the atrocities committed by the Taliban.

You are right, we should lower our standards to meet those that the enemy holds right? Making a vest?

Please, direct your outrage where it belongs.

You may not know this but some people are capable of more than one thought process at a time.
Suicide bombers suck all the way around and there is not one good thing to say about them. If you have a thread on that I will expand.

On topic....this is how we show the way for the "enemy." Hey, we came over here and caused a lot of death and we seem to enjoy it. Stop hating us and be our friends. We will build you a school or something."

I expect our soldiers to be the best and most honorable the world has to offer. I do not expect then to see what the enemy is willing to do and then lower their standards to that. Remember, these suicide bombers kill their own people. Should our soldiers blow themselves up in crowded US places? Of course not. That would not make sense would it? We should not piss on their dead either.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I DON"T CARE!!!!!!

Pose with them, piss on them, as long as they are dead! When they stop planting land mines to try and kill my friends, I might have some compassion.

War is hell and # happens. Don't want to end up as a trophy picture for some NATO serviceman, don't fight and don't plant land mines. Easy fix. Otherwise, smile for the camera scumbag.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I guess stopping to capture the moment forever and make a Kodak moment of it was kind of the part where the cart goes off the cliff.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

Fair enough.. Making these things a Kodak moment is pretty tacky. Especially these days when snapshots from the war zone are kept private.....to face book and just about everyone else on Earth.
This sure isn't World War II or even Vietnam for the little things just being forgotten like they never happened.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by OldCorp
Funny how nobody condemns the actions of the suicide bombers, whose sole mission was to blow up innocent people so they can go to paradise and get laid.

Funny how you think anyone should have to. Do you see a single poster here that to you seems to support the suicide bombers? I see no such thing.

Not in this thread, not yet anyway; but I have seen them on this website quite frequently.

Condemnation for that is kind of a given.

Since when?

Aside from that, they are the scumbag enemy while we are honorable Americans so I kind of expect better of us.

Tru dat.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd put the photos I saw on the LA Times website somewhere around a 2 on the "atrocity scale," and a -10 if you want to compare it to the atrocities committed by the Taliban.

You are right, we should lower our standards to meet those that the enemy holds right? Making a vest?

I wouldn't make a suicide vest, ever. It is the ultimate evil to kill innocents with the wanton disregard for human life shown by Muslim extremists in all areas of the world. HYPOTHETICALLY, if I had a problem with someone that warrants the taking of a life, I would rather walk up to my enemy and put a single round in his head and take what is coming to me than take the life of an innocent - I don't care what the cause.

You may not know this but some people are capable of more than one thought process at a time.
Suicide bombers suck all the way around and there is not one good thing to say about them. If you have a thread on that I will expand.

1. Kill the infidel regardless of who gets in the way.
2. Go to paradise and get your virgins.

That about sum up the mentality of the suicide bomber? Interestingly, the Sunni and Shia consider each other infidels, hence the near daily mosque bombings. These assholes don't care who they kill, they even murder their own at a rate that makes the killings of Christians, Jews, and even soldiers - combined - statistically insignificant.

On topic....this is how we show the way for the "enemy." Hey, we came over here and caused a lot of death and we seem to enjoy it. Stop hating us and be our friends. We will build you a school or something."

As I stated previously, the Taliban can not be negotiated with no matter what the circumstances, or what we have given or built for them. If we build a school, they just burn it down or murder the children that attend it. They have given up their right to breathe as far as I'm concerned.

I expect our soldiers to be the best and most honorable the world has to offer. I do not expect then to see what the enemy is willing to do and then lower their standards to that. Remember, these suicide bombers kill their own people. Should our soldiers blow themselves up in crowded US places? Of course not. That would not make sense would it? We should not piss on their dead either.

Our soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines ARE the best the world has ever seen, both morally and effectively. We have been in AFG for ten years, and only a very few incidents of this type have been reported. I would say that we're doing pretty damn good on the moral front.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by goldcoin
To admins: (if this has been posted before I apologize I did a search and found nothing, also feel free to move!)

"A soldier from the Army's 82nd Airborne Division with the body of an Afghan insurgent killed while trying to plant a roadside bomb," the caption reads. "The photo is one of 18 provided to The Times of U.S. soldiers posing with corpses."

I thought the soldiers urinating on corpses would be the last I heard of US Troops messing with dead bodies, guess I was wrong. I don't understand why the soldiers find that this sort of behavior is acceptable. Where is the dignity?

If it was the other way around, and a Iraqi or Afghan man posed next to pictures of a US military person's body we would be screaming for their head. But no, these guys will probably just get a slap on the wrist.

Here's the source:

Source
edit on 18-4-2012 by goldcoin because: (no reason given)

yes...but I must 'happily accept marines on Australian soil because they are on my side.."

pfft...no one on 'my side' would or could even contemplate this crap..its sick..mentally ill..

Ro

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by goldcoin

That's nice and all.

Let's just ponder and remember what THEY do to the bodies of Americans.

Do I need to provide this information?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Yea TEN years and nothings changed.

Yet these kids still sign up thinking their gonna change the world.

I'm sorry if I can't support people, who after a century of this American Colonialism BS, still sign up to kill for money and resources.

If these kids can't see a pattern in the "wars" America has waged, then maybe they are to dumb to realize nothings gonna change by killing more extremist muslims halfway around the world.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Avoiding the politics involved
playing with the dead may carry some serious Karmatic energies....

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Submarines
Funny how no one seems to care what they have done to our people.

Whether we should or should not be there is immaterial.

Unless you are for the beheadings and torcher and murder of civilians.

For all those of you are saying how cruel we are about the desicration of their dead needs to
watch the video of these......civilized people.....(puke) in masks beheading people, singing praises to Allah.

The atrocities come from both sides. And I truly believe any "decent" individual tryna pick an actual side based off of morals is gonna get #ed up....

Nobody is right here..... Need I remind you the US kinda killed 2 citizens in a drone strike, axed their due process to hell..

Again, nobody has clean hands, so I refuse to shake.

link   
reply to post by macman

Why does it matter what "they" do to us? We are over there!

If they were in our hometowns killing people, I would have no problem posing with torn up dead bodies of insurgents that tried to kill my friends.

I wonder if they were listening to Cannibal Corpse? Maybe it's just murder worship.

link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Avoiding the politics involved
playing with the dead may carry some serious Karmatic energies....

Needed to be mentioned
thanks

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Posing with corpses is as old as time.
I think I might just cry in the corner a bit.

Oh boo-hoo.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by theendisnear69
These "suicide bombers", "insurgents", "ragheads", whatever you want to call them, are defending their homeland.

If there were foreign troops walking down my street here in America, I would be the first one rigging the sidewalks with IEDs.

Give me one good reason why the people over there should NOT be attacking foreign troops on their soil?

Thanks for going off topic.

Back on topic though. Don't see an issue with this.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SusyQ30
I DON"T CARE!!!!!!

Pose with them, piss on them, as long as they are dead! When they stop planting land mines to try and kill my friends, I might have some compassion.

War is hell and # happens. Don't want to end up as a trophy picture for some NATO serviceman, don't fight and don't plant land mines. Easy fix. Otherwise, smile for the camera scumbag.

Don't wanna be at risk of getting a leg blown off? Be in your own country...

It amazes me that I feel like I have to keep reminding people that we INVADED AFGHANISTAN!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by theendisnear69
reply to post by OldCorp

Yea TEN years and nothings changed.

Yet these kids still sign up thinking their gonna change the world.

I'm sorry if I can't support people, who after a century of this American Colonialism BS, still sign up to kill for money and resources.

If these kids can't see a pattern in the "wars" America has waged, then maybe they are to dumb to realize nothings gonna change by killing more extremist muslims halfway around the world.

Most of these "kids" as you accurately described are just out of high school, high schools which btw are utterly failing to teach them anything of value - like critical thinking - much less history and current events. Most of them have never been out of their state much less the country, and they know very little about what is really going on in the world. You can NOT blame the individual servicemen and women. If you want to blame someone, blame the people who send them to war.

I'll be right by your side.

Note: I have to bail on this conversation as I have work to do. If anyone responds to any of my comments I'l address them later.

Peace (and I mean that)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join