It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish minister criticized over 'genital mutilation cake'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
well u closed the case then. im glad anti circ proponents didnt close the case for me before i was given the choice as an adult to do the procedure. about you not having it done i suppose i will hear from an unqualified woman regarding the "philosophical bs" of how it impacts a persons perception, or am i to believe as the anticirc people would have me and perceive it as mutilation as you have expressed. disregarding that conversation because i am not in my prior post or this one engaged in advocating it or not for male or female; i still am open and wonder how this procedure could be if it was westernized like male circumcision is.

about your claim of what you would not be able to do stop the bs; a clittoral orgasm for a woman is not the primary means of reaching orgasm for females! (thats the philosophical bs, your crass condemnation of my personal views were not.) and honestly just like some women say they prefer cut guys; id prefer a woman that wasnt a b!@#$ everytime she thought to loose focus because something brushes up between her legs.

since u address me directly incorrectly at least answer me this based on what you posted about the forms of female circumcision how would removing the clitoral hood be any different than a man removing the hood over his penile glan?
edit on 19-4-2012 by Ausar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar

about your claim of what you would not be able to do stop the bs; a clittoral orgasm for a woman is not the primary means of reaching orgasm for females! (thats the philosophical bs, your crass condemnation of my personal views were not.)

and honestly just like some women say they prefer cut guys; id prefer a woman that wasnt a b!@#$ everytime she thought to loose focus because something brushes up between her legs.

I guess you ain't getting any
considering your ignorance about female anatomy, erogenous zones oh and your own misogyny you just cannot hide ey?

Google female orgasm little man, that's all i've got to say.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
you say much but dont say anything at all. you introduced my sexuality into the thread; thats inappropriate as ive tried to be delicate and approach this thread and subject in truth and impartiality.

i have no problem if a woman wants to make a choice to loose a hood covering her clit. and the choice should not be stricken. as much as you demonize this issue; i hope you are as passionate in your personal life as you have alluded to mine own.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Black face on a black man,black face on a white man,white man with a black face.Asian impersonations....who cares...people are far too PC and easily butthurt nowadays.Grow a sense of humor.
Dave Chappelle does a funny impersonation of a white news reporter,I don't mind,I think its funny as #.

Here's Dwayne Wade in white face.

www.theroot.com...

Ms. Swan was funny

and just for fun...

People need to lighten up and stop whining. And don't forget this is "art". Some of these folks are twisted.Anybody remember the lady that stayed some time in a glass box bodypainting with her vaginal discharge for some cause? That was "Art". Why even get mad?Some people are weird, and this artist is no exception.Lethal weapon 5 and Afrian tribe person vaginal cake for everyone.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

I just want to add, the most severe type III mutilation involves leaving a small hole and opening it up every time the woman has sexual intercourse and/or gives birth but also stitching it up over and over again, and this is not done in a hospital. Can you imagine the pain ???

Damn!!
I always figured they would chop at it and not manage to ruin it like that. This is insane.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
you say much but dont say anything at all. you introduced my sexuality into the thread; thats inappropriate as ive tried to be delicate and approach this thread and subject in truth and impartiality.

i have no problem if a woman wants to make a choice to loose a hood covering her clit. and the choice should not be stricken. as much as you demonize this issue; i hope you are as passionate in your personal life as you have alluded to mine own.

Just a hood covering her clit??
You make it sound like a good thing.

They remove the whole clit and that's pretty much the same as you loosing your knob - to have sex with the stump. You MUST be willing to do that if you feel you have the right to demand that women must do that because of men like you.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by squandered

dont be a fool; learn to read the post you are replying to in entirety; even if it means going back a couple pages. do yourself a favor and dont be a fool and quote someone out of context without corroborating what they type when you place words you interpret because in haste u wish to reply.dont be a fool english is not open to interpretation. deny ignorance the poster i was communicating with posted the types of fgm.dont be an idiot if i called it fgm i obviously know the difference. practice racism at your own peril. im not going to restate a stance for an idiot or buffoon or someone with a lack of attention. but for you since i know your none of these things, repeat what i said then repeat the words you tried to place on my shoulders and read what u told me to yourself. thx for your thoughtfull input regarding the subject matter of this thread and my replies to the prior poster of which you quoted a single reply out of 2 or 3.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Bodaciouschief

so wheres the minstrel show so we can all laugh at blacks being racist claiming they need to chill out while we enjoy our humor?

your as sick in the head as the advocate that taught u your humor morals and ethics.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join