It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The conspiracy of all conspiracys.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I get my check it, I pay government taxes, I cash it I get a check cashing fee that helps pay the bank employees who get taxes taken out from money they make that they receive from people like me and you.

I go to the store and buy food and that money I spend, the owner of the store gives the government a certain percentage for profit sharing.

Then gets taxed a certain percent for federal taxes.

Then they pay their employee's with money made from people like me and you and then they have to pay government taxes made from money made from people like me and you.

They go out and buy stuff and the profit sharing and government taxes and more taxes get taken out.

The cycle is endless and wealth decreasing. Even if we get some back, the government ALWAYS GETS BACK, 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999%

My point, we have the illusion of having money.

Conclusion and point of this thread... THE GOVERNMENT EVENTUALLY GETS 99.999999 repeating % OF EVERY AMERICAN DOLLAR NOT THE 7-9% THAT i HAD ORIGINALLY THOUGHT THEY GOT

Might not be the "CONSPIRACY" you thought it would be, but it is a doosey

Bail our poor [snip]. This is the exact reason why the country is poor. Because in the end we get to circulate only a fraction of every red cent which will always be taxed.

Now I dont have to pay taxes, yes I am special but it makes me hurt when I realize [snip] like that. Pardon my language, but in this situation it is not uncalled for.
edit on 18-4-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2012 by Asktheanimals because: offensive language removed

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

oh my....

and how that math equals out to 99.999999999% I'll NEVER know...
edit on 18-4-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

What the hell.....I don't even.........
MIND=BLOWN

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Well money gets circulated, I get my check and pay federal taxes, I cash it and if I dont have an account at the bank I am cashing it I pay check cashing charges that get federal taxes taken out, and then eventually the person checking my check gets his check and he gets federal taxes taken out. He goes to the store buys food and that money gets money taken out for government profit sharing. Then the owner of the store has to pay a certain percentage in federal taxes. Then employees at the store get paid with money made from customers and that money gets federal taxes taken out. The cycle continues. How the money gets replaced, I will never know. I just know that I am 100% right

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolStoryMan

I know I am sleep deprived so my structure and use of english is horrible. But what do you mean with your comment. I am usually much more "put to gether than this. Do ou atleast get the point I am making and believe it to be the truth it is.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Really nobody is responding to this. Was the truth so much that it left no room for comment. Is the truth just that much more scary than fiction. I guess. So

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames
Really nobody is responding to this. Was the truth so much that it left no room for comment. Is the truth just that much more scary than fiction. I guess. So

Sounds like some one is phishing for people to argue with. Are you bored or something? Smoke another one.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Stop complaining - go out, get a copy of The Miracle on Main Street, and live free.

You could also begin to explore your Sui Juris rights.
edit on 18-4-2012 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I've known since the first day of kindergarten that I was a slave. A slave to the "system".

I want my free will back!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

It is easier to do than you think. The hard part is figuring out how to do it. I just dont have the time to do it.
Its all about legally putting what you think on record with motion and counter suing for distress and revoking constitutional rights. I know a little law pertaining to traffic violations. Or should I say so called traffic violations

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

We are set up to either live quietly as a slave or move so far away from civilization that you can sort of hide and live off the land.

The hardest part (for me) would be to have a child die young when all you had to do was be a slave so you can get Western medical help. Thats just one of the downfalls for not being a slave to the system.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I understand you and yes , you are mostly correct in your assumptions .

We all exist to serve the purpose of cash cows for the governments .

However , all those taxes WE pay are indeed voluntary in their lawfull nature .

Soon there will be charge for breathing too .

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
for the record...i am not a slave. would a "slave" be able to be on this website right now? hyperbolic language doesn't convince me, it only proves the ignorance of others.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Aint that right. But in away, the more we participate "positivley" in their charade the high our quality of life is and the more we are able to provide ourselves and family for a better future. As much as I would love for the collapse of our government and the worlds government to happen, since we are not taught how to survive in the wilderness in school, the most likely thing that would happen would be more than most of the world population would die off Me I would be fine. But others couldn't handle it. Most would most likely end there own lives and suffering and some would even take as many people as they could with them. Man I just noticed that my being a visionary like this is very depressing lol. And my best wishes to you in regards of moving past your recent heartache. You are not alone. You did all you could. Namaste

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Yes you are a slave you just dont know how many contracts you are unwilling and unknowingly a participant of. You the worst kind of slave, the kind that thinks he is free. hahaha

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 23432

I understand you and yes , you are mostly correct in your assumptions .

We all exist to serve the purpose of cash cows for the governments .

However , all those taxes WE pay are indeed voluntary in their lawfull nature .

Soon there will be charge for breathing too .

oh please...if you are so upset with taxes, go and live off the land in some forest somewhere, you can chop your own wood, kill your own food, make your own clothes, build your own shelter, be a real "survivor" man....meanwhile, i'll be a "slave" as you put it, eating home cooked meals made in my own kitchen, sleeping in a comfortable bed, driving an inexpensive car that i have maintained for the last 6 six years, to anywhere i would like to go. i'm am enjoying my life that i was smart enough to save up for, and frugal enough through my working life to not get caught up in the "i'll show people how well i'm doing" lifestyle. am i lucky? hell yes, i had 2 parents that loved and cared for me. they taught me the "golden rule", the simplest and most profound way to live your life, no religion or church needed. they inspired me to have confidence in myself, and not be afraid of hard work.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames
reply to post by jimmyx

Yes you are a slave you just dont know how many contracts you are unwilling and unknowingly a participant of. You the worst kind of slave, the kind that thinks he is free. hahaha

ok, so what's your idea of "free"?..."contracts" work both ways, you recieve something for giving something...a slave recieves nothing for giving something. a "contract" have limitations, and time restraints, and you have the choice of not entering into one, or choosing a different one. a "slave" does what he is told or he dies.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

point he is trying to make isn't about a certain number... its just a constant thing

money is created... we pay interest on that money via the IRS
we work for wages... we pay mulitple taxes out of that, Social Security, Income Tax, Medicare Tax, State Taxes etc...
we pay our monthly bills, and are taxed on that, property taxes, service taxes excise taxes
we goto the store to buy food and clothing... we are taxed on that.
we are taxed on gasoline that is required to travel

taxed multiple times on nearly everything we purchase or pay
taxed when we die

insanity...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
ok, so what's your idea of "free"?..."contracts" work both ways, you recieve something for giving something...a slave recieves nothing for giving something. a "contract" have limitations, and time restraints, and you have the choice of not entering into one, or choosing a different one. a "slave" does what he is told or he dies.

you are quite wrong in this regard...

the most important contracts that you are apart of in life, are the two that you NEVER had a say in...

registration of your birth certificate and registration into the Social Security System

the only two contracts that you are legally able to enter before the age of 18

and if you do not do what you are told, ie: pay taxes, pay fines, pay fees to register or licence, you are in violation of their rules and face hardship in the forms of them siezing your property and/or jail time

how is that not a slave?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

As a worker/slave you have to give the government about 2 checks worth of your money a year maybe even three. If you dont pay them then you get audited at some point. If you dont pay then they just seize your check or throw you in jail. It seems to me you are only paying to have money yourself and stay out of jail. What was that you said? A slave either works or he dies. Well an american either gives the government a chunk of their money or he gets his checks seized or thrown in jail. You proved my point in my opinion you just didnt know it.

You either give the government a chunk of your hard earned money or they seize your checks and or throw you in jail. LIKE I SAID YOUR THE TYPE OF SLAVE THAT DOESN'T KNOW HE IS A SLAVE. And my hahaha still stands. I dont even know why I am complaining I do not have to pay taxes. Yes I am that damned special.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join