It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make the Doctor Viral and Help Humanity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
If there was a "Save the Planet " forum, I surely would have posted this there, but sadly there isnt!

Kony 2012 and Israel Loves Iran, whether you agree with the cause or not, achieved huge amounts of what they have set out to achieve. Going viral, receiving huge donations and capturing the attention of Governments and famous Actors etc.

Like I said, forget the cause as this is not a thread to discuss the possible hidden globalist agendas of these movements.

It's a thread to say, LOOK! With todays internet capabilities, we can also use this to our advantage with the most important cause of 'Ron Paul'

MSM have barely mentioned Dr Paul in ages, probably because they are very scared at the momentum this Revolution is gaining. Imagine if Pauls idea could become hugely viral around the Globe. Posters of Paul in every major city, his message being talked of from one corner of Earth to the other, people from every walk of life wearing Paul tshirts and bracelets.

ATS I think its about time you challeneged all you members to see who can be the "ONE" who was responsable for the real 2012 Viral explosion of Mr Ron Paul, not just in the USA but worldwide.

I believe it can be done, given a clever approach. Please don't leave this chance too late, then look back and wonder, "what if"

The time is now....
edit on 18-4-2012 by grantbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This post should have gotten more attention than it did.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FenderWolf

It is so dis-heartening that everyone knows we need to change and everyone is afraid to say whats right,or do whats right because it's not the cool thing to do? or they have fallen for the M.S.M. hype that he doesnt have a chance? Look at it like this Obama and Romney are both going to be incarcerated by Nov. im not even sure there will be an Election but I do know that what ron paul say's rings very true with ME and i would give him any and all the support i could!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
maybe you guys are going crazy... you talk about all this ron paul support, yet two replies???

he's not on the polls hes going to split some of the republican vote

this year should be focused on beating Obama... not Ross Peroting the election

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
If I were old enough I'd run for president using the internet as my campaign. No joke. We don't need another Republican or Democrat in office, what we need is a President who can cut the BS, tell us, their fellow people, like it is, and for once a president who won't flip flop his policies to serve the elite.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Since when are primaries the same s an election? They're NOT!
Wnt to be useful? Go here and donate; ronpaul2012.com...
Go here and get updates; ronpaulnews.net...

NObody with half a brain pays attention to the msm, haven't you heard of the boycott on their advertisers? There are even facebook pages on this!

Get with the program!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I thought this was going to be a thread about Doctor Who.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
If Ron Paul's message alone was viral, it would be viral.

You are never going to make any Ron Paul videos found on the internet viral simply by sharing it all over Facebook, they would already have gone viral.

Someone needs to make a new video. A Kony 2012 style video but without getting to deep into the crazy zone with conspiracy theories or election fraud claims. People don't want to hear that or want to believe it.

If anyone wants to make one from the ground up, try using some formulas
www.jeffbullas.com...
www.edelmandigital.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by oniraug

Thats exactly what I mean. If any current video were to go viral, it would have happened by now. Someone with a clever approach, and one that can strike a chord in every human heart needs to make something new that will just hit home hard.

I mean the Kony video certainly did that for most of us. Im sure someone out there could do a similar thing for Ron Paul.

Most of us out in the wide world are just sheep, waiting for that special something to make us all listen. Kony certainly worked so surely this technique can be used again but for a different cause...

top topics

join