It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dept of Boardland Sanity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Is that for real or what? LOL

Are u actually monitoring for trolls now? How many does it take to get a yellow alert?

Luv this place.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Move along please. Nothing to see here.

*Flashes Dept of Boardland Intelligence & Firearms Bureau badge*

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
*looks at Nerdling�s badge*

Hey it�s plastic!

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Yes...its real. We are actively monitoring for trolls.

As to how many it takes to set off the alerts...well, that is dependent upon how large the troll is. Sometimes it takes a few smaller trolls to register upon the Seismic Monitoring Equipment we have strategically placed in various sectors of the ATS Forum. Though we have found that some adjustment of the seismic sensitivity was in order after some of our more...errr...how should I put this...weighty staff members were triggering the sensors every time they got up in the middle of the night to get a snack out of the ATS Fridge.

Thankfully however this has been addressed by the recruitment of Jared Fogle, who placed the Staff members in question on a regime of Subway sandwiches and lots of exercise.

We have also experienced some minor glitches with pixies, goblins and the occasional leprechaun triggering the sensors...but have adjusted them again to be more species-focussed.

At present the future of the Dept of Boardland Sanity is in question, as we are being sued for discrimination by the Foundation of Abused Rotund Trolls...or F.A.R.T who claim our troll monitoring project is discriminatory on the basis it unjustly targets those poor trolls with slow metabolism and who aren't overweight, but rather are merely underheight.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I'm still quite new to this whole thing. What exactly is a "troll'? It's not one of those little dolls with the funny hair is it? Seriously, can I get a definition please? Thanks.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobafett1972
What exactly is a "troll'?

Couldnt Get Much Better Than This

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia

Couldnt Get Much Better Than This

Thanks. I like this one the best:

4. Troll

Any person who is so miserable and lacking self worth that said person makes his/her lifes goal of pissing others off and generally being a lamer.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
you're all a bunch a explicative, brainless goofs, from explicative explicative explicative. why don't you just explicative shoot your explicative selves and save your explicative body the explicative trouble of supporting your explicative empty explicative heads.

*@%^#(!^^*&*^*&*&*@#()$!!!!

that's a troll.

edited for explicative spelling, explicative!

[edit on 26-9-2004 by billybob]

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Things can only get better
Can only get better
Now I've found you
(That means me)
(Will you teach me now)
Things can only get better
Can only get better
Now I've found you

Sing it with me! Capeesh?