It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Osirian Scripts.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
These writings and drawings was supposedly dictated by the Egyptian god Osiris and written by H.C Randall-Stevens, also known as El Eros. It was written in a period from 1925 to about 1960.

Now apparently this guy had no knowledge of ancient egypt, yet he was able to record some things regarding ancient egypt which was just amazing. He made drawings too, and the writings was always very precise and neat.

The writings apparently deals with many topics, including Atlantis, prohecies about the end of the world, rituals regarding the Sphinx and the building of the pyramids, and of course everyday life in ancient Egypt.

The problem is though, I cannot seem to find these writings anywhere online. I have seen the scripts for sale though.

I wondered if anyone on here might maybe be able to cast some more light on this subject.

Thank you.

vvv

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I am having a search now.

Will get back with the results

I have found this

but not the scripts

sites.matrix.msu.edu...
edit on 18-4-2012 by judus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

Thanks mate.

It is really difficult finding anything about it.

vvv

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Wow

These things are like rocking horse #

www.penn.museum...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I'll do a Google search and see if I can find anything about it.

Thanks for those PDF files; they both have some interesting stuff so far.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I have found a book that has them.

Fruits of the Tree of Knowledge (The Osirian Scripts)

Erua, El Eros-El; Randall-Stevens, H.C. And Margaret

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

Yes indeed, and I also came across some books. However, there seems to be nothing on the net about it.

Very strange.

Thanks mate for the searching.

vv

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Said I was done posting, but I'll just be done posting where I see no hope...

found this link:Overview

The Osirian Scripts Can Be Hard to Find

Whatever the true nature of the Osirian Scripts, they are very interesting to read. I have never been able to find any of the books in stores except for the occasional used books place that wants to charge $45.00 - I had to search Ebay for them. If you'd like to read the Osirian Scripts, which I highly suggest you do, I'd use the little Ebay search box at the bottom of this page since you can get some good deals on the books there and you'll have trouble finding any of the Osirian Scripts anywhere else.

edit on 4/18/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Check this out

Houdini was part of the Osirian club www.magiccastleauctions.com...

And then came across

www.scribd.com...

Sorry if this is a bit off topic

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Good Overview - thanks. It's a fascinating subject thanks for sharing Op - it looks like some one is going to have to fork out for an expensive book.
it is strange that nothing has been uploaded - surely some one somewhere has bought the book/s?

TextThey are taking the Osirian Scripts and spreading them throughout the world and "have been instructed to take the field actively against the forces of eveil at present holding the world in bondage".

This is what I find strange - the above statement about them being spread throughout the world - well if that's the case, where are they?

Sounds like this information is being deliberately dumbed down - very strange.

Would love to read them.

S&F

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Here is this:

You can view some of the messages in this partial book review

You can read about 30 pages...Chanelled from Osiris (apparentlly)... From 1925...

Thursday March 13th, 1925. 2:45PM

...My son, time is at hand when much hath to be acomplished. Yet is the road ahead, full of snares and delusions. By this I mean that when thou art in the happy position of having recieved correctly all that which I have commanded to be sent unto thee, there arises the question, "How shall I use this knowledge? How shall I give it unto the light of day and the world?"... ...The way shall be pointed out to those who do work on the greatest and most far reaching projects. Set thy face toward God and his hand shall guide thy steps and make thy way light...

I, Osiris, am the Master. I it is who give thee the pen of knowledge. Go forward, fear not, and I will show thee thy path. Tell my mandates unto the faithful ones who have been appointed to help thee. The Love of God Almighty which passeth all human knowledge be with thee all now and for Eternity. Amen.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

This is what I find strange - the above statement about them being spread throughout the world - well if that's the case, where are they?
reply to post by quedup

Exactly!

Is there something to hide perhaps?

If nothing can be found, it seems the only option is to actually buy the book. Although, I would have loved to have seen the actually writings, and drawings, without any editing.

Surely if someone has read the book, some info would at least be forthcoming. Alas, nothing I can find.

vvv

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by Dustytoad

Here is this:

You can view some of the messages in this partial book review

You can read about 30 pages...Chanelled from Osiris (apparentlly)... From 1925...

Just finished reading the messages in the review - I think there is more as it started sort of in the middle so I assume anything above was reviews of other books - I'm going back to check.
From what I have read, I can assure you that this would have definately been supressed by the Vatican - it's fascinating stuff and I'll be checking out the price but from where I am - it will be expensive I imagine.
Great stuff

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

reply to post by quedup

Exactly!

If nothing can be found, it seems the only option is to actually buy the book. Although, I would have loved to have seen the actually writings, and drawings, without any editing.

Surely if someone has read the book, some info would at least be forthcoming. Alas, nothing I can find.

vvv

There's a lot the Church would want to hide for sure. Mention of us having many lives which I have always believed anyway. Strangely enough I am currently reading a book that sings an identical song re where we come from etc and all things esoteric - I love the book and currently reading it on my E Book it's titled 'The Secret of Light' by Walter Russel and is narrated via channelling too.

It's very heavy reading at first - I almost gave up on it but I stuck with it and it developed into a more understandable format - but the kind of reading that you have to keep stopping and do a lot of thinking on to ponder the impact of what he is saying and check if you've understood it correctly.
edit on 18-4-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Looks cheap to me...

I shouldn't link to it, but on the side of the page you can go to order online paperback for around $17.00 with shipping included to the US. So no matter where you are it shouldn't be too bad...

I just ordered it.

Got it to ship from one state over
.. There are some shipping out of Britain as well.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by quedup

Looks cheap to me...

I shouldn't link to it, but on the side of the page you can go to order online paperback for around $17.00 with shipping included to the US. So no matter where you are it shouldn't be too bad...

I just ordered it.

Got it to ship from one state over
.. There are some shipping out of Britain as well.

I'm so jealous you ........

I'm in NZ but will check it out.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
OK I ordered it (last copy apparently) and it's costing me $40 and I won't receive it until between May 16th - 5th June.

Its always the same here - books are so expensive - when I was in the UK it was nothing to buy books. It really Ps me off.

This is all your fault VreemdeVlieendeVoorw ....

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

This may sound silly but maybe they are "living" books, people with the knowledge in their heads

If other groups can pass down knowledge, person to person, decade to decade, generation to generation, then so can anyone else. If that is the case then I wouldn't be surprised. Knowledge is Power. Knowledge shared, is power halved.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

reply to post by quedup

Exactly!

vvv

There's a lot the Church would want to hide for sure. Mention of us having many lives which I have always believed anyway. Strangely enough I am currently reading a book that sings an identical song re where we come from etc and all things esoteric - I love the book and currently reading it on my E Book it's titled 'The Secret of Light' by Walter Russel and is narrated via channelling too.

It's very heavy reading at first - I almost gave up on it but I stuck with it and it developed into a more understandable format - but the kind of reading that you have to keep stopping and do a lot of thinking on to ponder the impact of what he is saying and check if you've understood it correctly.

Why would any 'church' want to hide drivel obtained from lying and deceiving spirits? The same message, or variants thereof, are obtainable in thousands of documents purporting to be channeled spirits divinated by people claiming to hear them? And reality check - the messages are nearly identical to those supposedly received from 'aliens'.

"The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons."

At the last checks, millions of descendants of faithful Christians have rejected the Bible as a 'fable by men' because they've read that exact phrase thousands of times in the very same media that champions the 'truth' of spirit communications and the very same media that champions all things occult - yet incredibly they BELIEVE the supposed channeled messages received from 'spirits', and can't see that a group is hell-bent on capitalising on the indoctrination that it so cleverly created and implemented.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

Originally posted by quedup

reply to post by quedup

Exactly!

vvv

Why would any 'church' want to hide drivel obtained from lying and deceiving spirits?

They don't.

This is the fringe's excuse for not being to find out all about this book of hogwash.

In reality, you can't find out much about it because very few people have been fooled by this idiotic story.

But for the "true believer," it must have been "supressed by the Vatican."

What a joke. Did the Vatican "supress" Scorsese's "The Last Temptation of Christ?"

Or, will the fringies now claim that the Vatican wouldn't want to?

Harte

top topics

<<   2 >>

join