It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1998 Armageddon 9/11 reference

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Already explained eh? I want YOUR opinion Boncho, not anyone elses.

This one is great, a 1996 film

"I have no idea how to fake killing 4000 people..we'll blame it on the Muslims naturally...."??????

There's more, it starts at the 1:00 minute mark :

Are these not a blatant 9/11 references?
edit on 18-4-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

Do us a favor and go write a TV series that talks about real landmarks, places or people from the real world. And then I can call you malignant evil on the world because you must be part of a grand conspiracy should you touch on anything similar to the truth...

...Will be fun won't it?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This one is the best of all

Cmon Boncho, what is all this stuff??

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

That's the best part of the movie....Saddam Hussein is bombing us!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
In fact.... this scene from 1991's Terminator 2 needs a second look.

Youtube

9-11?
WTC outline under bridge?
Notice how the camera pays special attention to the leaking fuel....
The top youtube comment for this video states:

definitely symbolic and was digitally altered because that is not 9 foot 11 inchs hight wise.

This makes me want to comb over every Hollywood movie i've ever watched prior to 9.11

edit on 18-4-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Okay, it's just my opinion talking here...but I think there are theories that are interesting interpretations of events and then there are theories that just force facts by brute force to conform and make the theory work.

To put it another way here....I really liked the movie 'The Core'. I thought it was even half way interesting in terms of tunneling ideas vs. how it might actually be done in the real world...but I digress. One of the key disaster scenes was the Golden Gate Bridge basically melting in the middle and going into the bay with everyone on it. If an attack had come against the GG Bridge, should I have looked at one of my favorite movies as having foreseen it too?

It's kinda stretching things to the point of breaking..and then a few steps beyond, IMO. Even I'll admit that once in awhile coincidence really is just coincidence. However rare...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666
Lets look at a few more:

Here is a X-Files episode that came out in March of 2001. This blatantly shows a hijacked plane about to crash into the WTC, yet it gets manually overrided and misses its target last second.

Plane approaches at 8:21

Another coincidence??

coincidence this, coincidence that. have you thought that maybe other people in other countries have TV's and saw this episode, and the bad guys thought, "HEY!!!! They just gave us a great idea, didn't they!"

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

hahahaha, not.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I don`t mean to horrible but this thread is just plain daft.

Sorry OP.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Illuminati card game 6 years before 9-11

The Matrix 1999

edit on 20-4-2012 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Okay.. You have my absolute full attention. No question. Few things have in the 9/11 conspiracy swamp, but your examples clear the fog away and shine like beacons to ask for more information. Forgive me if I ask for a couple things tho...

Can you give a counter/frame reference for where that appears in The Matrix? I'm not suggesting it doesn't...I'm just not watching the whole movie to find that period of a half dozen frames. I'm sure interested in seeing it on my own DVD, through my own equipment right here at home if you could give me the point to go to though.

On the card game... Again, that's quite a thing and impossible to ignore. Can you give something for a solid link and reference to the game and establishing the time for it? Marketing material? Old catalog listings for it..I don't know..anything to date the material independently and confirm it was distributed anywhere back then?

(I know I could probably find all this and more either way if I spent the time..but I'm asking because you posted it and I'm buried with other things... anything more on this is appreciated. That is one attention grabbing thing there)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Can you give a counter/frame reference for where that appears in The Matrix? I'm not suggesting it doesn't...I'm just not watching the whole movie to find that period of a half dozen frames. I'm sure interested in seeing it on my own DVD, through my own equipment right here at home if you could give me the point to go to though.

Its easy to find,though not easy to see,its about 15 minutes in where Agent Smith is interrogating Neo in a room with the other Agent and has Neos file open on the table.its upsidedown.

This guy has gone to great lengths at analyzing it...

On the card game... Again, that's quite a thing and impossible to ignore. Can you give something for a solid link and reference to the game and establishing the time for it? Marketing material? Old catalog listings for it..I don't know..anything to date the material independently and confirm it was distributed anywhere back then?

There is a bucket load of threads about the cards here on ATS and imo well worth a look as there are many other cards that have raised more than a few eyebrows toward different major events.To link one wouldn`t do it justice.

But here is the first one on the list..www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is one attention grabbing thing there

Totally agree and when you couple these with so much much more of illumanti sybolism hidden within plain sight of the movie/music industry I`m amazed that people think it/they (TPTB) don`t exist.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Throughout the late 80s and 90s NY was catastrophied in movies on a regular basis. I think it had Godzilla rampaging through it too.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Throughout the late 80s and 90s NY was catastrophied in movies on a regular basis. I think it had Godzilla rampaging through it too.
Yep.
I googled.
Here is a Top Ten List of movie destructions of NYC:

Vulture.com

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The Hollywood movies are FULL of warnings about the future events of 911.

Some of those warnings were not revealed yet...

Yet...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join