It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hope 2012 prediction does not occur

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damrod
reply to post by vister74

Have no worries friend. The Maya didn't predict anything with a calendar system. The cycle everyone gets so excited about is the ending of the 13th Baktun (a set length of time). It is no different than our calendar moving from March into April.

And...there is still the very good chance that all these people are barking a misinterpreted date...Dec. 21, 2012 may or may not be correct...but even if it does mark the end of the 13th Baktun, It is no different than say March 31 rolling into April.

No fear.

April showers bring May flowers and then the heat is on. The only thing that doesn't change is change.

I do believe the ancient peoples were more versed in astronomy than we give them credit for and for some of them maybe even more than we are today with all our technology. My opinion is probably somewhat flavored by the catastrophism of earlier ages that Velikovsky wrote about and his prediction for potential catastrophism to come, particularly in light of the increasing volcano and earthquake activity. Could major cataclysms wipe out human life? Probably for some.

But every day the world ends for tens of thousands of people and no one notices besides those who are left behind. The trouble is that so many people don't seem to appreciate what they have until its gone.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Something big is going to happen in 21 December 2012, what is that big thing I don't know but something is going to happen that will change the world in a big way.

Also something is going on in the wold, it is not normal so many big quakes in different places of the world. Look at the recent tornados in the USA, look at the flares from the sun, something is strange in this world.

I hope that if something big is going to happen in this world is going to be for the good of every single living thing in this world.

Think always that changes are going to be the best for everyone living in this beautiful earth.

<< 1   >>

join