It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Pluto in the Powerful House of Capricorn: An Esoteric Look at Turbulent Times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I am not a total believer in Astrology but I think it is interesting. Even if it is not "true," it can be a metaphor for the age, or a way to organize our understandings of metaphysical phenomena. Like a good myth, astrology it contains truth and can be read esoterically even if the over-all factual nature is limited. So, I am not really interested in arguing its “truth” or “falseness,” which is boring to me. This thread assumes it is "true for the sake of argument" and views astrology on an esoteric or philosophical level. You might approach the subject matter like me, to be skeptical, and still enjoy thinking about this in a "possible" way, or maybe you are a true believer.

Above: The astrological chart for the entry of Pluto into the House of Capricorn

This thread is about "Pluto in Capricorn" or “Pluto in the House of Capricorn” which is to say, the planet (considered by some not to be a planet anymore - we will return to this soon below) of Pluto as seen from earth appears to be against the background of the constellation of Capricorn. This state of affairs began in 2008 (some sources say 2006) and lasts through the year 2023 (some sources say 2022). Pluto takes about 248 earth-years to circle around the sun. The last time it was in Capricorn, then, was in the middle of the 18th century. The world then was changing too. It was an era of wars, revolutions, rising and falling powers. New ways of conceiving of money and power birth of Capitalism, the Enlightenment, the Revolution in America, the final death-spiral of the Ancien Regime in France, and so on. Some darkness, some light. A time of change and bold new “awakenings.”

Now my research is limited, but I will first present the pieces of the puzzle for I) Capricorn, then for II) Pluto. Then III.) I will offer a few clues about what this maybe means, and open up the discussion for other people to say what they want to say. I hope we can work together to solve the puzzle!

I. Capricorn

From my limited researches, these are some associations I found on Capricorn:

Capricorn is “master of the physical realm.” It is a “cardinal earth sign.” It has implications of social control. Associations include leadership, dominance, and conservatism. It seems to be associated with Systems of Economics and Government. In other words it is a heavy political sign. Control, force, realpolitik, the mechanisms of dominance and power.

II) Pluto

From my limited researches, these are some associations I found on Pluto:

Pluto seems to be associating with hiddenness, darkness, collective unconsciousness. The unspeakable, that which we cannot talk of, the unseen.Death-wish and the gateway into darkness. Also, hell/mythos underworld. Also strong associations with money and the forces of money in society (“plutocrats”). Other sources have Pluto as a kind of “liberating destroyer,” a purifier, a cleanser. Chaos is a strong association. The cleansing fires of chaos and destruction, paving the way for a new era?

III) Pluto in Capricorn

It is interesting that “TPTB” declassified Pluto as a planet in 2006, saying it was no longer a legitimate planet right before it entered into the House of Capricorn. Why would they do that? Why would they want to deligitimze Pluto as a planet right at that particular specific time in the star cycle? Do they want to hide the knowledge of what Pluto-in-Capricorn means from us? By removing Pluto as a planet, are they trying to wipe out knowledge of this event?

And what does it mean when Pluto enters the House of Capricorn, anyway?

This long but interesting read has this to say:

Pluto's entrance into Capricorn signifies that the common and collective human need for social-political notions of "Law and Order" which provide us with comfortable feelings of "objective" security is yielding to Nature's much more perplexing revelations as to what constitutes her own "rules" for real and vibrant Life.

I offer no answers, I am a seeker like you. Shall we brainstorm together on this topic?

Here are some few resources treating this topic:

Pluto in Capricorn (Starpath Visions) : This one is particularly interesting for our purposes.

Pluto in Capricorn to 2023

Pluto in Capricorn (Alpha Life Trends)

Pluto in Capricorn during 2012 (2012 Rising)

What to expect astrologically under Pluto in Capricorn (Lwellyn)

edit on 18-4-2012 by SilentThundersGF because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Excellent thread - some very interesting reading there - it will take a while to absorb it all but my general feeling is that there are more powers in the heavens than modern man cares to see or admit - understanding it all is another matter.

It does certainly correlate with what we are now living through however, your suggestion that the PTB de classified Capricorn as a Planet - may well be the case but it will still be named Capricorn and your information on it does not change so I can't see them having an ulterior motive for their actions. But you never know!

S&F Good thread

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentThundersGF

Great thread Sara. Pluto in Capricorn is something that interests me. I believe "as above, so below" is very true so it's gonna be interesting to see what these 10 years bring. I hope some of the members who are more astrologically astute post in this thread soon!

ETA: Sorry for not putting much into the discussion but I'm dozing off here. Just wanted to flag and reply, don't want this thread to die.
edit on 18-4-2012 by conspiracy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Explanation: S&F!

1stly OL would like to point out what appears to be an obvious symbolic connection between ...

And ...

Personal Disclosure: It may be just coincidental ... but I found that to be very spooky!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Omega Logos - I am SO glad you pointed this out because it ties into a very old thread of mine and research I have been doing literally for YEARS about the role of Pluto in some of the highest esoteric secrets of TPTB. Specifically the ROYAL SECRET.

This information is highly disturbing and I'm not going to reproduce the whole thing here because I don't want to de-rail the thread. But consder the following edited portion:

This secret gives the true symbolism to the All Seeing Eye and for the reason for the sickest and most twisted occupation carried out by man. First let me explain the eye. It has its obvious symbolism as the eye of Lucifer looking into this dimension from a none physical dimension...the abyss...[snip]

“Transyuggothyian Magic”

This is the belief that...the perpetrator can achieve inter dimensional connection, symbolised in the evil tree of Life, not the Tree of Life put forward in the cabbalistic doctrine, its opposite, yet one is the gateway to the other. What goes on here is called the search for “Transplutonian Space”, an attempt to reach the space beyond Pluto to connect with energies outside this Solar System. They believe they can enter another dimension and feed off the energy in that dimension as a god...thus re-vitalising their own DNA to the point they can live forever on the Earth, by sucking all the energy out of other dimensions, thus becoming ‘Gods’...

...Why the need to go beyond Pluto? Pluto is the great redeemer...It is the de-constructor, the disseminator of all that is false. This is the event the Illuminati are attempting to scupper with the construction of the temple for complete control of the planet they call the New World Order. In their Transplutonian Magic they are attempting to reach forces beyond this Solar System to help them prevent their destruction by exposure to the masses of their deceit and evil works... this is the idea behind the Messiah a satanic Messiah, they are looking for one who can reach beyond Pluto to bring in the knowledge they seek.

...This is why Pluto has been placed into the realms of darkness by all occult knowledge, especially religion, because what is false, fears the action of Pluto in its cleansing act, which fully kicks in December 21 2012 as Pluto aligns with the galactic centre...

Source: 2009 ATS thread: The "Royal Secret".

Another piece of the puzzle....

There is a lot more on this topic here as well.
edit on 18-4-2012 by Indigo Starchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Thank you all for contributing! There are so many layers, more than I expected. The mystery deepens.

Now I turn to the role of Pluto in mythology and we see even more:

Example:

1. Pluto and the mystery cults:
This has much: Pluto and Persephone, the eole of Pluto in the Eleusinian Mysteries, Plouton to the ruler who presides over it in a harmonious partnership with Persephone. (Divine union of oposites/male-female mystical/esoteric union - Shiva/Shakti, Chemical Wedding, etc....) ???

2. The Keys of Pluto
"A golden key (chrusea klês) was laid on the tongue of initiates by priests at Eleusis and was a symbol of the revelation they were obligated to keep secret. A key is among the attributes of other infernal deities such as Hecate, Anubis, and Persephone, and those who act as guardians or timekeepers..."

3. Pluto as Neoplatonic Demiurge
"The Neoplatonist Proclus (5th century AD) considered Pluto the third demiurge, a sublunar demiurge who was also identified variously with Poseidon or Hephaestus. This idea is present in Renaissance Neoplatonism, as for instance in the cosmology of Marsilio Ficino (1433–99), who translated Orphic texts into Latin for his own useFicino saw the sublunar demiurge as "a daemonic 'many-headed' sophist, a magus, an enchanter, a fashioner of images and reflections, a shape-changer of himself and of others, a poet in a way of being and of not-being, a royal Pluto." This demiurgic figure identified with Pluto is also "'a purifier of souls' who presides over the magic of love and generation and who uses a fantastic counter-art to mock, but also … to supplement, the divine icastic or truly imitative art of the sublime translunar Demiurge....""

4. Plutonius
"In the Hellenistic era, the title or epithet Plutonius is sometimes affixed to the names of other deities. In the Hermetic Corpus, Jupiter Plutonius "rules over earth and sea, and it is he who nourishes mortal things that have soul and bear fruit." In Ptolemaic Alexandria, at the site of a dream oracle, Serapis was identified with Aion Plutonius. Gilles Quispel conjectured that this figure results from the integration of the Orphic Phanes into Mithraic religion at Alexandria, and that he "assures the eternity of the city," where the birth of Aion was celebrated at the sanctuary of Kore..."

And we haven't even gotten to Capricorn yet...somehow Capricorn as a creature is evocative of the Abraxas, another profound concept.

very deep...I feel like I went wading in a shallow puddle and fell into the deepest ocean trench with this topic,,,

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well, this is a really interesting topic and I was happy to see it on the forums. I am interested in seeing what you have to add about Capricorn and Abraxas, OP.

I also wanted to add that although it seems immediately evident that Pluto should be cast as a malefic, we have only known of its existence for a little short of 83 years, so it seems to me that modern astrology still has a ways to go before we fully understand the true significance of Pluto. And I suppose we will by 2023.

X.

P.S.

Another way of summing all this up is to say that -thanks to the astronomers- Pluto, the "dwarf planet," has officially become a cleverly masked and outlawed symbol of Pure Discordant Chaos. Something akin to a "Fnord". A fiesty Rumplestiltskin in eccentric orbit around the Sun.

www.starpathvisions.com...

That is actually a totally fun article, OP.

X again.
edit on 18-4-2012 by Xoanon because:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo Starchild

...This is why Pluto has been placed into the realms of darkness by all occult knowledge, especially religion, because what is false, fears the action of Pluto in its cleansing act...

Yes! Let's leave the 2012 aspect aside for a moment.

So we see pluto as the "cleanser." And we have TPTB wanting to hide it from us.

A cleansing is upon us and the masters of this world don't want us to know about it. So the DE-CLASSIFY Pluto as a planet EXACTLY at the moment it enters into CAPRICORN (sign of worldly power).

Below: Press Conference on Pluto - IAU General Assembly 2006

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Here is something else to consider:

Beyond Pluto there is Eris (orbital period 557 years) and her Moon, Dysnomia both of which, like Pluto and its Moons (Charon, Hydra, and Nix) partake of the mythological language of the hidden, the taboo, and the chaotically disagreeable. It's the language etymologically associated with them by the "scientific" Astronomers who named them, not by Astrologers.
source

Why do all these "transplutonic" (or "transneptunian" - both applicable in this case) objects have names associated with CHAOS and DISCHORD? These names were given by SCIENTISTS not astrologers. It is too big a coincidence unless they KNOW about the "chaos aspect" of Pluto and transplutonic space. As usual TPTB are rubbing our faces in the truth with their name-games; they do this constantly. "Those dumb sheep will never figure out the truth so we'll hide it in plain view."

So these "rational and scientific" men have given these transplutonic objects names that completely confirm the esoteric role of Pluto and transplutonic space as bringers of cleansing chaos!

Hmmmm.... Let's examine.

ERIS

Eris, goddess of chaos, upset at not being invited to the wedding of Peleus and Thetis, showed up anyway and rolled a golden apple marked “kalliste” (“for the prettiest one”) among the guests.
Source

DYSNOMIA

Dysnomia (Δυσνομία; "lawlessness"), imagined by Hesiod among the daughters of "abhorred Eris" ("Strife"), is the daemon of "lawlessness", who shares her nature with Atë ("ruin"); she makes rare appearances among other personifications in poetical contexts that are marginal to Greek mythology but become central to Greek philosophy: see Plato's Laws.
Source

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: S&F!

1stly OL would like to point out what appears to be an obvious symbolic connection between ...

And ...

Personal Disclosure: It may be just coincidental ... but I found that to be very spooky!

It's close, but slightly off...

Can someone line up the symbols correctly and tell us what would be in alignment then???

I'd be very interested in that....
What if it was right under our noses like that the whole time? Perhaps it shows a pattern through all of the signs of the zodiac, for example, different alignments at different times without changing the symbol?

S&F OP.

~Namaste
edit on 18-4-2012 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

ETA: Like this:

What would this mean, if anything?? Could anything be derived from this?
edit on 18-4-2012 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: pic added

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentThundersGF

Thank you all for contributing! There are so many layers, more than I expected. The mystery deepens.

Now I turn to the role of Pluto in mythology and we see even more:

Example:

1. Pluto and the mystery cults:
This has much: Pluto and Persephone, the eole of Pluto in the Eleusinian Mysteries, Plouton to the ruler who presides over it in a harmonious partnership with Persephone. (Divine union of oposites/male-female mystical/esoteric union - Shiva/Shakti, Chemical Wedding, etc....) ???

2. The Keys of Pluto
"A golden key (chrusea klês) was laid on the tongue of initiates by priests at Eleusis and was a symbol of the revelation they were obligated to keep secret. A key is among the attributes of other infernal deities such as Hecate, Anubis, and Persephone, and those who act as guardians or timekeepers..."

3. Pluto as Neoplatonic Demiurge
"The Neoplatonist Proclus (5th century AD) considered Pluto the third demiurge, a sublunar demiurge who was also identified variously with Poseidon or Hephaestus. This idea is present in Renaissance Neoplatonism, as for instance in the cosmology of Marsilio Ficino (1433–99), who translated Orphic texts into Latin for his own useFicino saw the sublunar demiurge as "a daemonic 'many-headed' sophist, a magus, an enchanter, a fashioner of images and reflections, a shape-changer of himself and of others, a poet in a way of being and of not-being, a royal Pluto." This demiurgic figure identified with Pluto is also "'a purifier of souls' who presides over the magic of love and generation and who uses a fantastic counter-art to mock, but also … to supplement, the divine icastic or truly imitative art of the sublime translunar Demiurge....""

4. Plutonius
"In the Hellenistic era, the title or epithet Plutonius is sometimes affixed to the names of other deities. In the Hermetic Corpus, Jupiter Plutonius "rules over earth and sea, and it is he who nourishes mortal things that have soul and bear fruit." In Ptolemaic Alexandria, at the site of a dream oracle, Serapis was identified with Aion Plutonius. Gilles Quispel conjectured that this figure results from the integration of the Orphic Phanes into Mithraic religion at Alexandria, and that he "assures the eternity of the city," where the birth of Aion was celebrated at the sanctuary of Kore..."

And we haven't even gotten to Capricorn yet...somehow Capricorn as a creature is evocative of the Abraxas, another profound concept.

very deep...I feel like I went wading in a shallow puddle and fell into the deepest ocean trench with this topic,,,

Don't forget pluto-nium... used by us to create the most destructive force known to man.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Ok here is some more stuff.

The day that Pluto was officially de-listed as a planet was August 24, 2006. This was also (by coincidence? We know theres often no such thing lol) [iYom Kippur or the Day of Atonement. Also known as the Day of Judgement. 2006 was a “Jubalee Year” according to biblical matters, a time for the CANCELLING and RE-SETTING of OLD DEBTS. I personally don’t believe in such things but the important thing is TPTB might very well believe it. So the question becomes, why did they choose this particular day?

Yom Kippur (Hebrew: יוֹם כִּפּוּר or יום הכיפורים‎, IPA: [ˈjom kiˈpur]), also known as Day of Atonement, is the holiest and most solemn day of the year for the Jews. Its central themes are atonement and repentance. Jews traditionally observe this holy day with a 25-hour period of fasting and intensive prayer, often spending most of the day in synagogue services. Yom Kippur completes the annual period known in Judaism as the High Holy Days or Yamim Nora'im ("Days of Awe")
Source

Days of awe, atonement, cancelling and re-setting. Sounds heavy! What does it mean? I don’t know yet but let’s file it away as a piece of the puzzle. The important matter is that this the day - and year - they chose to “cancel” Pluto. Just as it was entering the House of Capricorn as it turns out. Another coincidence?

Ten days later, (ten, a nice round number), ERIS, the “chaos goddess” is named by the same group to be an official planet. (see Eris above)

So basically they swapped Pluto for Eris. With some interesting timing.

And another fact about ERIS. It was discovered on Oct. 31, 2003 three years before it was officially named a planet. This date is HALLOWEEN – another heavy and meaningful date. During this time, Eris was in the constellation of DRAGO or the DRAGON, and there were also massive SOLAR FLARES at that time.

Too many meaningful dates and symbols for this to be coincidence!
Questions: Why these days? Why the “swap” of Pluto for Eris?

I’ll be thinking on it, you do the same please!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Your statement "the planet of Pluto as seen from earth appears to be against the background of the constellation of Capricorn" is just plain wrong.
Google it and you will soon learn the truth. Pluto is Spiraling along its timeline in front of the star grouping known to us as Sagittarius, and because pluto is so slow it wont emerge from that astrological sign for another 10 years.
I do acknowledge the possibility of planetary influences as purported by Astrologers. But they continue to refuse to adjust their ephemerids. Which are now 2000 years and 28 to 29 degrees out of date. Astrology deserves better than this Illuminati lead deceit. It is time for the LIE to end. And a new accurate science of Astrology may well rise phoenix like from out of the ashes of the old and controlled joke that it has become. For make no mistake about it, the ancient star gazers knew that Astrology is potentially a great tool for our spiritual evolution and that is exactly why the Illuminati corrupted it.

top topics

join