posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:36 AM
1) There are many foreign outfits in the USA, just not as visible as our bases overseas. We put our bases in the spotlight, but how would, say,
admitting that NATO troops training here be received by John Q. Public?
2) Yes, New Mexico still has German soldiers here, on the ground and in flight school. There's been unreported, under-reported, and unfriendly
encounters with U.S. citizens that have stumbled across restricted areas. I have no verifiable knowledge of other foreign participation in my locale.
3) "Internment" camps are here; nothing but huge, empty barbed-wire enclosures in the High Desert. I use the quotation marks because I'm not 100%
positive of its intended nature, but I doubt it's for a new Jurassic Park.
4) The railroads that lead to the above.
5) Threads endure sometimes because not everyone takes the time to read all of the posts, and not everyone is going to believe your or my input. See:
And I will prove my "Chiming in" theory because I'd rather just ask questions now than do the research. (Because this is my first time here and I
don't know any of you from grays or Aykroyds)
1) Any commentary on the decals placed on the reverse side of traffic signs?
2) Any threads concerning the readiness of the National Guard and local police departments to impose Marshall Law?
3) Any talk about the fact that since 1985 every single car sold in the USA can be instantly demobilized by the Fed? (Check it out in the Popular
4) Recently passed legislation giving President Obama and his successors the authority to shut down the entire Internet for "National Security?"
5) ECHELON? "Ancient" eavesdropping on anyone.
OK, my first post here so let's see if I survive the MIB, the ATS backlash, and all that skita. I'm just wondering if I'm paranoid or justified.
Thank you for your response. Facts are facts and there's no such thing as a wrong opinion.