It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopter UFO wave

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
My last few posts were deemed planes, birds, other Although I stand on my affirmations of those, this one should clinch any further doubt.

A helicopter (could be a plane but flying very slow if so) flies from right to left through the frame in real time and suddenly above it, something dive-bombs and turns back up hanging in the sky and dive-bombing repeatedly, all-the-while, following the helicopter.

Now, my pilot friend says birrds generally shy away from helicopters/planes rather than following.

Also, the rate of speed to climb and dive repeatedly is pretty fast for a bird, if even possible, and why would anything other than a UFO follow a helicopter in an undulating vertical fashion rather than horizontally?

I show it at 1X, then .5X with a few filters, then .25X.
And if some of you think this is a bird, please show similar examples.

Helicopter UFO wave

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

when posting youtube videos, simply click the VID:YOUTUBE button below the font selection above the text box. Then copy and paste everything in the URL of the youtube link that is past the http ://www.youtube. com/watch?v=

'huh ha ha, I remember my first beer, ha ha'
edit on 18-4-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional statement

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

The birds are much closer to the camera, that's why they don't get disturbed by the plane or helicopter.

I don't have another example, I don't think we need it anyway.
edit on 18-4-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

The birds are much closer to the camera, that's why they don't get disturbed by the plane or helicopter.

THIS. YES

Forced perspective can create the illusion that objects closer to camera than distant objects are on the same plane of interaction where in fact they are hundreds or thousands of meters apart and not really interacting at all.

I feel the same. It appears to be birds and the birds are indeed much closer to the camera than the helicopter. The birds don't even 'know' the helicopter is there.

I see no need for comparison video either, though I recall some How-it-was-done behind the scenes videos for the Lord of the Rings movie series where they demonstrated forced perspective illusions to facilitate the effect of a smaller hobbit interacting with a full sized human if you want to look it up.

Edit: here's a site that has a wealth of good demonstration videos detailing forced perspective techniques:
Forced perspective

edit on 18-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
50/50 good find
F & S keep it up
Make me think why some people are even on here

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

To me, it looks like a bird, probably a small bird like a swallow.

I don't have any example at hand, this time I can only give you my opinion as a witness of many occasions in life when I have watched birds flying.

PS: with such a low quality video is impossible to know what we are looking at, neither the helicopter (or aeroplane) or the (possible) bird are clear enough to even get an idea of depth that could have helped in the identifying of, at least, their relative positions in relation to the camera.

Edit: not the best example, but here is a video showing swallows flying.

edit on 18/4/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

To me, it looks like a bird, probably a small bird like a swallow.

I don't have any example at hand, this time I can only give you my opinion as a witness of many occasions in life when I have watched birds flying.

PS: with such a low quality video is impossible to know what we are looking at, neither the helicopter (or aeroplane) or the (possible) bird are clear enough to even get an idea of depth that could have helped in the identifying of, at least, their relative positions in relation to the camera.

Edit: not the best example, but here is a video showing swallows flying.

edit on 18/4/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

Sorry not even close

If the bird was close they would be more defind and have more horizontal flight as in your video

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

You never can tell. But

I think you have something there, other then choppers. At first they seem OK but then at second pass there seemed to be way too many lights and some downright bright flashes. Where was that? These Teslaships have been flashing air off various parts of the ship under high voltage. You don't think it would work? Has anyone tried? The Foo came first and nothing has changed as fare as illuminations or even Nitrogen flames from high voltage as controlled lightning.

posted at
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY6fmpVjQJ4

posted at

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Flapping wings would sort of indicate a bird. Unless Rodan has returned, it's just a bird that is much closer to the camera.

At least someone has an imagination..

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Flapping wings would sort of indicate a bird. Unless Rodan has returned, it's just a bird that is much closer to the camera.

At least someone has an imagination..

The helicopter passing by (wave) are the UFO wave not any birds.
The helicopter = The UFO
Birds with navigation lights no.
Are the helicopters real helicopters or the UFOs in question?

I don't know if we have helicopters here, thats the question.

edit on 4/18/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium
Sorry not even close
That's why I said that it was not the best example, I thought someone with enough practice of watching birds fly would understand what I mean.

If the bird was close they would be more defind and have more horizontal flight as in your video
With that quality (it looks like everything is out of focus, as if the camera had a dirty lens) nothing is defined, and birds can fly in any direction, specially insect eating birds like swallows.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by Trillium
Sorry not even close
That's why I said that it was not the best example, I thought someone with enough practice of watching birds fly would understand what I mean.

With that quality (it looks like everything is out of focus, as if the camera had a dirty lens) nothing is defined, and birds can fly in any direction, specially insect eating birds like swallows.

Are you talking about birds being in the posted video:

Each passing dark object has random lights attached so you can't be referring
to the OP which is also a waste of time taking of birds which mimic helicopters
if anything unless that was the purpose of the flight. Mimicking slow flying planes
have been tried to make the Teslaship more flyable but the problem is they fly
slower than aircraft. This is an obvious test to pass off UFOs as helicopters unless
you say birds have running lights.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Each passing dark object has random lights attached so you can't be referring
to the OP which is also a waste of time taking of birds which mimic helicopters
if anything unless that was the purpose of the flight.
I only see an object with lights, and they are not random.

Could you please post some screen grabs pointing to those lights? Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Well I have to admit the objects look like helicopters perhaps as fuzzy as UFOs which
is nothing new if you consider the intense electrostatic free energy in use to hold up
any Teslaship UFO and pull it along which would cause intense black cloud surrounding
the ship hull. So maybe helicopters but more like fuzzy dark clouds of a UFO is what
we are seeing. As each helicopter passes by a light flashes from the tail as would a
rotor section light. I don't think you need and screen stills as there are many flashes
from the tail. The flashes are definitely not consistent in intensity with some tail light
section lighting being very bright. In any case the whole idea of passing helicopters is
being presented as UFOs which I think if the videoer or poster made a better case we
might agree on something instead of saying birds are passing by that have lights on
them. If you see your birds going by without lights I think you are seeing the wrong
video.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Are we supposed to deduce we see a UFO based on an image like this?

Common man, that's not even trying!

I suggest EVERYTHING in this video is unidentifiable.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Try looking at the wave like the man said man.
Thats a fool comment.
ED: Thanks but you didn't get any lights. Just normal size stills from the video
should do it.

edit on 4/19/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Could you point out the birds involved.
I only see fuzzy helicopters with flashing light going right to left.
I think we have a synergistic attack on this UFO video.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Well I have to admit the objects look like helicopters ...
As far as I can see, there's only one helicopter (or whatever it may be) flying parallel to the ground, while something else (one or two birds?) flies (apparently) higher and in sinuous path, moving up and down, and (I think) even going back a little.

The video then is repeated at different speeds and with some filters.

... perhaps as fuzzy as UFOs which
is nothing new if you consider the intense electrostatic free energy in use to hold up
any Teslaship UFO and pull it along which would cause intense black cloud surrounding
the ship hull.
In this case even the ground looks fuzzy, so I don't think there's any "intense electrostatic free energy"

If you see your birds going by without lights I think you are seeing the wrong
video.
All the birds I have seen in all my life were birds without lights.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Oh, the flashing light really increases the resolution of the totally obscure fuzz so you can clearly see a craft instead of a smudge. OK, looks like common aircraft behavior. The bobbing thing is even more obscure, could have been dirt at the end of a long hair from the person holding the camera in front of the lens for all that can be determined, because it's totally a blurred smudged insignificance. It could be a particle in the lens housing, it could be Lavern and Shirley.

It could be the purple unicorn that shows up every 1,237 days.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
There are a series of six passes.
a light flash at the tail
before 0.06 sec and 0.07 on 1st pass
before 0.20 sec and 0.21 on 2nd pass
before 0.35 sec and 0.38 on 3rd pass with a dark object above early on seen briefly
4th pass has 0.55 sec dark object above briefly
4th pass has 0.57 sec series of what looks like tiny pinheads of light flickers on body
4th pass has 1.02 sec series of what looks like tiny pinheads of light flickers on body
before 1.16 sec bright light flash on 5th pass
before 1.19 sec bright light flash on 5th pass
on 6th pass before 1.41 sec object seen above
on 6th pass before 1.43 sec bright flash
on 6th pass before 1.48 sec bright flash

Could be a series of helicopters as stated.
But I prefer to keep them as unknowns because of the flashes.
There is not much else in there except helicopters that some people call
birds or helicopters that might be some unknown air ship.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join