It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jon Stewart Last night...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
First let me say great episode, but here is what really caught my attention. The analyst and writers presented the war on women issue. This truly tells you where we are headed as a nation and lets you know everything we watch on tv is owned by the same group.

Hulu...

He starts with the war on women and goes on to feature clips from many tv news stations where a war on just about everything is spoken of.

edit on 17-4-2012 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
stewarts show isnt available for me to watch in my country but i think youre talking about this...

crazy msm, at it again lol

actually it seems Fox is banging the drums of war non-stop
edit on 18-4-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
John Stewart is loyal. He doesn't do what the people who own the MSM tell him to do. He even mentions Ron Paul which is something the MSM run and tell their moms about.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

thank you, i dont know how to do that.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
What we need is a war on war!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

It says something when the most trusted news person, is a Comedian/Actor on a parody of real news shows... That alone should say all you need to know about the MSM.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by Vandettas

It says something when the most trusted news person, is a Comedian/Actor on a parody of real news shows... That alone should say all you need to know about the MSM.

Damn Straight!
Couldn't agree more.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

The very sad sad part of it is that he has mentioned that a couple of times....one notable reference, and i am trying to remember who he was interviewing from the Bush administration....but stewart was giving an interview with MSM, and the interview asked him why he let the politician off easy....stewart responded, 'you guys are relying on me to ask the hard questions, i'm a comedian...' i have to look that bit up, it was priceless and said everything we needed to hear about MSM.

edit, here it is...not bush but kerry....might want to zap forward to 1;20ish.

edit on 18-4-2012 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pointr97

This makes me want to start a Stewart 2012 political movement. We should occupy his work location unroll he runs.

new topics

top topics

join