It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Toronto Hearings 9/11 Most Amazing Compilation of Evidence (How to Convience Non Believers)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Because the nano thermite is cutting the beams on the perimeter of the tower....

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cbvh27

So according to your theory, only one perimeter column was cut? And it was enough to make the building collapse? Or how else do you explain that the hot dripping stuff was just in one spot?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It's kinda sad that Canadians have to conduct hearings on 911.

Thanks for the links. Watching now!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Hearings without on site investigators, physical evidence or on scene witnesses?

Sounds like a dog and pony show.

Have you seen how they melt steel? They use electricity. All 3 buildings had large electricity demands.
WTC7 had 10 transformers at street level, 12 on the 5th floor and 2 on the 7th.
Molten metal is not surprising.

LOL.

How is that "opinion influencer" job of yours? Satisfactory?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Do you have anything to add to what is presented in the videos?

That is really the only thing I want to ask.

ATS'ers often complain about how these threads turn into more of the same old crap between the CT and the OS believers. From what I can see in this thread, we are going down that same path and we are doing so because those of you who defend the OS are sitting here saying you didnt watch it and you are rehashing the same old crap.

So, do you have anything to add the the actual topic, which is these 3 videos and the information presented in it? For instance, how do you defend the NIST models that were presented in the first hour of the video?

Anyone who does not want to spend teh time to watch this, really has no business commenting in this thread no matter what you believe. CT or OS believer, if you have not watched this presentation, or are not currently watching it, what could you possibly have to add that we have not all heard before?

The way I see it, watch it and comment or do not watch it and shut up and let those of us who have, discuss it like grown ups.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
and you are rehashing the same old crap.

Actually that is what truthers are doing here, rehashing the much debunked crap that they post, by ignoring facts and going with silly conspiracy theories, like "nano thermite" being used, which there is zero valid proof for!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Actually that is what truthers are doing here, rehashing the much debunked crap that they post, by ignoring facts and going with silly conspiracy theories, like "nano thermite" being used, which there is zero valid proof for!

So the thermite and nanothermite was never found...

Gotta love ignorance, or denial, not sure.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juanxlink
So the thermite and nanothermite was never found..

Very true, you are correct for once!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

And what part of the video discusses nano thermite??

Oh that's right, you can't point that out to us because you have not bothered to watch the video. Thanks for proving my point.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

And what part of the video discusses nano thermite??

archive.org...

oh dear....

you can't point that out to us

see above!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

No sir.. not a new link. Can you please point out to us where in the 3 videos listed in nano thermite discussed?

Not show me a new video. Not show me a recap. Show me, the hour and minute and which of the 3 videos it is listed.

It is a very simple request. Surely, since you have watched the whole presentation, it should be very easy for you to point out.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Right on, Wendal! Because their mission here is to stop the revelation of 'truth' , too much time would be wasted trying to find it. As a previous poster lamented, it is too bad that it's gonna' take Canucks to break this open, but maybe this is something 'they' have less control of. Looks to me like they're hiring new stooges here everyday, so that tells me they feel as though there's more work to do. I like that.
edit on 19-4-2012 by dillweed because: spelling

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbvh27
reply to post by learnatic

There are download allowances? I'm broke then
And yeah 3 hours.... you would actually have to turn the tv off. Or idk what you do all day..

Yes actually some providers only let you download so much, then charge you extra for whatever you download over that amount. I periodically get online notices that I'm up to 3/4 of my monthly quota. It comes right up on the top half of whatever page I've got open. It's a CRTC ruling here in Canada that they must warn people. (I'm guessing that my quota is about the equivalent of downloading 5 or 6 movies a month.)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The lady on the video talks to fast, that alone will turn a lot of people away.
Also she had an unpleasant voice. Another turn off.
Would have been better to have Microsoft Sam reading the script.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
reply to post by cbvh27

So according to your theory, only one perimeter column was cut? And it was enough to make the building collapse? Or how else do you explain that the hot dripping stuff was just in one spot?

I didn't get that from that post. In fact, the bright, white-hot "stuff" pouring out of that one spot was only one spot, of quite a few, that had bright, white-hot "stuff" pouring out of it. The thermite didn't cut the perimeter horizontal stability screen beams. It was used to destabilize the three isolated-unit structures that reinforced the protection against progressive collapse that was a central safety feature within each building before the center charges blew the core matrix through that perimeter stability screen. The entire structure couldn't have dropped as it did if that hadn't been done. Those inner vertical support structure beams destroyed that external matrix, so no charges were required on the exterior.

I don't expect you to accept this. I did a quick post search on you, and this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

suggests that you take this 9/11 debunking job you have seriously. In threads like this, I post only for the lurkers. I don't expect to convince people who have defined their ATS experience by their 9/11 Truther debunking efforts.

Man, after a few years, that job has got to be a real grind. I don't see how you guys do it.
edit on 4/19/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/19/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
fwiw, I tried watching the based on the hyperbolic title. Got about 5 min into it. Done.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

NorEaster thanks for doing the deep digging and exposing people like that. It's good for people who are new to the topic to know that those OSers are few but very "outspoken" and seem to post on the topic so frequently that it seems like it was their job

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by learnatic
reply to post by cbvh27

what on earth do you think people are going to use all their download allowance and then sit through a 3 hour video??????????/

Most people dont have download allowances, especially that small. Time you got a better package, I'll be watching this and it wont dent my allowance because I have no limits on my internet useage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join