It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America: Here's An Idea For Combating The Bigoted & Dangerous Racial Supremacy Groups

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I have been thinking about this for some time now in light of the shooting of Trayvon Martin and claims made by "The New Black Panther Party" with regards to the racial cleansing of white Americans. It is also no secret that, on the opposite side of the equation there are equally bigoted and dangerous white supremacist groups.

From where I stand, it seems that this whole incident has been blown out of proportion and since, has seen increased activity within racial supremacist groups which, admittedly make up a small majority of their respective races.

If these groups represent a small minority of your race and are propagating a message that you disagree with, do something!

All I see is frenzy and panic with regard to an impending race war that is apparently certain and unstoppable- it seems none of you want it yet, which of you is acting to counteract it? This isn't some conspiracy where truths and key players are to be verified- these parties admit their existence and agenda's publicly.

To take a step back here, these groups represent a minority of their race which would leave one to believe that the MAJORITY doesn't agree with their visions and values.

Rather than spread panic, doom and gloom of the impending race war and concerning yourselves with who Obama's priest was how about you counteract this impending attrocity?

If it is easy enough for bigoted morons to establish their own hate groups how hard can it be (for the majority of you that disagree with these views) to establish a similar, anti-hate group which allows membership for peoples from each corner of the earth who stand against racism and bigotry?

No, really- I want to know how difficult you think it is.

If and when this race war commences you will have nobody to blame but yourselves- everyone has been intelligent enough to predict it yet none that I am aware of have had equal courage/sincerity to counteract it.

This is not an anti-America thread whatsoever. This is notification that YOU as citizens and YOU alone have the power to combat such evils and events...if events as predicted come to fruition you will have nobody to blame but yourselves.

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

They are protected by the ones who support them.

Sheriff Arpaio with Storm Front Leader.

Arpaio says hes honored to be called a KKK supporter.

edit on 17-4-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
These groups, whether black white red or yellow, are so small as to not really dictate the need for fear. mockery perhaps.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Granted, yet my post wasn't in relation to removing the heads of these organisations.

It is with specific regards of forming a group aimed at combating racism and bigotry; one would assume that there is a considerably larger contingent of citizens who are opposed to such ridiculous ideology.

If an anti-hate group on the scale of the KKK or New Black Panthers were to be established, surely all the pro-equality citizens would join and severely outnumber the bigots, no?

If people are really that passionate about racial equality a retaliation is in order otherwise US citizens appear to not care.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
These groups, whether black white red or yellow, are so small as to not really dictate the need for fear. mockery perhaps.

Yet from what I can see fear with regards to the topic at hand is running rife and spreading like a virus.

You're being pitted against eachother.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
These guys like the one with the sheriff are there to fan the flames and when they attract those who want to do harm. They find out what a mole is and what a honey pot is all about. They are protected by there bosses.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Aren't "Groups" naturally exclusive?

Isn't there always someone who can or cannot enter it? Whether it's membership fees, pigmentation, statements of faith, geographical source, etc, isn't it the very nature of groups to eventually fall to conflict?

Might a better alternative be the shunning of all groups, as within any one there remains the hard truth of exclusion, conflict and warfare?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
By denying their exisistance you take away their power you would be susprised how fast groups disperce when no one cares about them.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

You want your race war, ATS?

Keep supporting this Arapaio jackass.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

If these groups represent a small minority of your race and are propagating a message that you disagree with, do something!

All I see is frenzy and panic with regard to an impending race war that is apparently certain and unstoppable- it seems none of you want it yet, which of you is acting to counteract it?

These groups are a small minority.

But a smaller minority are the people running around talking about a race war and trying to spread panic...no one really listens to these people in the real world.

Honestly...there is no threat of a race war...you shouldn't gauge your view of what is really happening in America based on threads you see on ATS.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Everyone has the right to be racist and bigoted, who am I to say that they can't be?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

They are protected by the ones who support them.

Sheriff Arpaio with Storm Front Leader.

Arpaio says hes honored to be called a KKK supporter.

edit on 17-4-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

wow!!!.... he came out and said it on air and in public...SIEG HEIL!!!.....SIEG HEIL!!! ........and old what's his name didn't even bat an eye. these guys need to be put in a mental institution, they are just sick and disgusting.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
Everyone has the right to be racist and bigoted, who am I to say that they can't be?

not when he is a sheriff, he needs to be fired immediately. once that is done he can be a racist and a bigot all he wants. what's wrong with you?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

what's wrong with you?

I don't believe in thought crime, that is a liberal thing.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

All I see is frenzy and panic with regard to an impending race war that is apparently certain and unstoppable- it seems none of you want it yet, which of you is acting to counteract it?

These groups are a small minority.

But a smaller minority are the people running around talking about a race war and trying to spread panic...no one really listens to these people in the real world.

Honestly...there is no threat of a race war...you shouldn't gauge your view of what is really happening in America based on threads you see on ATS.

i agree with you. however, if you do not not come out hard, and punish these people, they see it either as agreement or weakness. you need to treat people like this as if they are junkyard dogs, they are great protectors, as long as you keep them on a short, steel-chained leash, if not they'll rip apart the innocent as well as the guilty without hesitation.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

what's wrong with you?

it's not a "thought crime" if you put it into practice...by the way, i would hope thinking is not exclusively liberal

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

I think the media spends far too much time focussing on the extremes, that people start to think the extremes represent the whole.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

what's wrong with you?

it's not a "thought crime" if you put it into practice...by the way, i would hope thinking is not exclusively liberal

Persecuting people for what they think? Yeah, that is thought crime...

join