It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Healing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Pranic Healing is known to be a technique that uses life energy as a way to heal. But how to do it? I�ve read several sites on this matter, and I had a curious experience.

A few months ago, I searched for Pranic healing information, and I understand that it is done through the "healing of the aura" which has a repercussion on physical body.

I was quite excited with this possibility, and i tried to learn the basis. However, I realized I don�t possess several required skills, or at least their not developed.

However I had a chance to try it on 1 of my grandmothers' cats. It stopped eating, it was lied all the time, and it barely can stand up. So I tried to gather my energy in my hands, and tried to mentally visualize the healing over the cat. Amazingly the next morning, the cat became more reactive and it started eating (not much, I must say). However, I had to leave my grandmothers' house, and the cat died 2 or 3 days later.

Was this just a coincidence? I assume it might have been. But thinking about this possibility is very fascinating. Can you imagine the tremendous happiness this could bring to peoples life?

Is there someone really into this matters who would like to teach / share information?

[edit on 27-9-2004 by Falkner]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I've heard cases of Empathy and healing being quite related as they both involve releasing Auras. I wouldn't consider myself a healer, but I've done the odd small heal if I wanted to. However, it is possible, whether or not your cat incident is healing or coincidense, I don't know. But if you want to find out, then learn to develop it further.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
There are many ways of psychic healing. You may want to look into Reiki, which is slowly gaining acceptance. If you decide to become attuned to Reiki, however, beware -- some teachers charge astronomical amounts!

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Yeah I recommend Reiki, I am attuned to Reiki and I use it for my Asthma all the time. Its also a very quick fix for aches and pains, migranes, sore throats...anything you can think of really.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
How does reiki works?

Is there an exchange of energy? Some sort of rechargeable energy points that start working right?

I am not much into these matters, so I need someone to explain. Sorry.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Different healers will use different methods. Believing you don't have the ability to do it because of x, y and z is going to be far more limiting than x, y and z are in the first place. If you have good intentions, just try and try and try some more ;-)

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
TO Falc... try etmedical.com...

chapo

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
it's good to hear from you again chapo

new topics

top topics

join