It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COOL SHAMPOO TO BUY AT WHOLEFOODS!! get in here! let me tell you the best shampoo ever!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
ok so i got this shampoo (im not trying to advertise, and i don't own the shampoo company i think lol, unless i forgot)

ok so i got SHIKAI all natural shampoo, and the SHIKAI tea tree conditioner.

best. shampoo, and condish. EVER.

you guys gotta try this, the conditioner doesn't say it on the front, but it gets all minty and fresh in the shower.

its SOOOOOOOOOOOO good.

also the rustled jimmies cerial. i haven't tasted it yet but will soon.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Gimme an update on that cereal
and ill update you on the shampoo. lol

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Gimme an update on that cereal
and ill update you on the shampoo. lol

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Wholefoods is a great spot! I'll check this out, I had a hairdresser that used to use something like this but I never asked her what it was. I've been searching ever since, you may have completed the quest for me.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealTruth84

whats strange is that the shampoo is in the WHITE bottle, but leaks brown shampoo juice

and the conditioner is in the GREEN bottle and leaks white minty condish lol.

pics here.

www.luckyvitamin.com...

c1.soap.com...

these are the exact ones i have, they are SO good, and it took me forever to find them, i was so sick of using mane and tail because it made my hair mega dry for some reason, as did every other "moisturizing shampoo"

the difference is that shikai is natural and my hair loved it instead of those dumb chemicals.

now my hair isn't a crazy mess and its fluffy and happy :3

oops! sorry the green one is supposed to be conditioner, but it looks the same.

WHITE shampoo bottle BROWN soap

GREEN conditioner bottle, WHITE CONDISH.
edit on 17-4-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I'm a guy that doesn't use conditioner.

I use Dr. Bronners Magic All One soaps.

My favorite is peppermint, but the tea tree is a very close second.
edit on 17-4-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
They do make some good stuff. My favorite soap is tea tree therapy brand soap,,it fits my underarms and smells unlike most tea tree soaps,,I wish they sold raw goat milk there,,i was there yesterday,,saw some obama/biden stickers on some cars in the lot,,wasnt gonna mention this but screw it,,was wondering to myself if they knew he appointed the VP of monsanto to be the senior advisor to the FDA if they would have that sticker,, they have a good buffet too..luvs me some org. collards and corn casserole..there are some REALLY good items in there,,,although as much as i dont like mass market stuff usually,,Full Circle blueberry jelly,,not sure bilo i think has it,, is UNREAL ,,its practically ALL blueberries,,mmmmmmmm,,I use to own a health food store for 8 years( back when it was treated like ron paul) but nothing nearly as large as wholefoods,,mine was like a small box..made a killin actually til wholefoods came to town,,i was gettin tired of that in my 20s anyway,,,i like them

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

I've used Doc Bronners for a long time. The bar soaps though, have you noticed they're making them smaller now? And lots of Doc's writings have been taken off some of the labels.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Oh I love any shampoo and conditioner with Mint and Tea tree in.
Need to have a splurge in Holland & Barrets soon, stock up on some goodies. Want a huge tub of coconut oil too, it's bloomin' £15 a pot though.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister

Originally posted by butcherguy

I've used Doc Bronners for a long time. The bar soaps though, have you noticed they're making them smaller now? And lots of Doc's writings have been taken off some of the labels.
Yes , things have changed since mom and pop are gone. I use the bar soaps too, but find the liquid handier to squirt onto one of those bath 'scrunchies'.

The large bottles of liquid soap still have a lot of the Doc's writings on them, so many that they put them in fairly small print.

top topics

join