It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mainstream is Ignoring the rEVOLution

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Show me proof, which cannot be easily debunked. Not a conspiracy THEORY, that he isn't in last place.

How about you show me proof that is not from the MSM that Ron Paul is really in last place...You boastfully made the claim that he is in last place, but that's what the MSM says.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

How about you show me proof that is not from the MSM that Ron Paul is really in last place...You boastfully made the claim that he is in last place, but that's what the MSM says.

Sorry but I would rather trust facts, GOP insiders and political strategists than a handful of people here on ATS which refuse to even answer my question.

Rebuplican Delegates

None of the Romney people or Gingrich people are going to go to Ron Paul... It's just not going to happen. They have already comitted $800 Million to the Romney campaign. Why would they go with the loser?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate
reply to post by XPLodER

great post. u seem to have attracted attention from e paid shillz too. outkast jjferd77 is a total shill. terribad one too

well despite your grammatical errors. How could I be a paid shill if I am passionately against Ron Paul? Please explain to me, how this cannot possibly be my own opinion. And how you are free from any brainwashing on Ron Paul's part yourself?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Sorry but I would rather trust facts, GOP insiders and political strategists than a handful of people here on ATS which refuse to even answer my question.

Rebuplican Delegates

None of the Romney people or Gingrich people are going to go to Ron Paul... It's just not going to happen. They have already comitted $800 Million to the Romney campaign. Why would they go with the loser?

Why would they go with the loser? Maybe because they've already sunk 800 million on his campaign. No way in hell can Romney beat Obama, especially not without Ron's supporters.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Well you made a bold claim, now I want to know why you think Ron Paul is in last place without referring to bogus facts set by the MSM. Once again you provided a link that shows RP having a total of 67, but I've seen other sources that show him having 71...I honestly think they don't know what the hell they are talking about as far as the total delegate count goes.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Well you made a bold claim, now I want to know why you think Ron Paul is in last place without referring to bogus facts set by the MSM. Once again you provided a link that shows RP having a total of 67, but I've seen other sources that show him having 71...I honestly think they don't know what the hell they are talking about as far as the total delegate count goes.

woah that's a three point difference it's so large!!! Ron Paul now has got to win!!!! The ron paul camp is small and very very vocal. And frankly I am sick of it. Each of the GOPers had their own economic plans. Each one of them cut taxes at a reasonable level that could work with democrats. Romney can win without the Paul voters because I have heard that the Paul voters would never ever ever vote for romney. In my personal opinion, a vote for Paul is a vote for Obama because he doesn't have enough support on both sides to win. You can sugar coat it all you want but those are the facts

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
People that control MSM want the status quo maintained. They want to keep the train going on track. It seems that they will go to certain lengths to accomplish this. They have an agenda. They believe the end justifies the means.

Am I going to cite proof of these claims? Nope.

I discern these statements from what I have seen and how humans are wired to think.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

In my personal opinion, a vote for Paul is a vote for Obama because he doesn't have enough support on both sides to win. You can sugar coat it all you want but those are the facts

Now was that hard to do?...You got to the point, and said what was on YOUR mind. Though a vote for Paul is a vote for Paul, especially if your consistent with Paul. I doubt anyone who is a Paul supporter would jump on the Obama bandwagon, but you never know. Flip Flopping has been proven to become a useful tactic especially if you can fool the ignorant into believing something that is not actually true...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Now was that hard to do?...You got to the point, and said what was on YOUR mind. Though a vote for Paul is a vote for Paul, especially if your consistent with Paul. I doubt anyone who is a Paul supporter would jump on the Obama bandwagon, but you never know. Flip Flopping has been proven to become a useful tactic especially if you can fool the ignorant into believing something that is not actually true...

Ron Paul won't win! Therefore he is taking more votes away from Romney which equates to a more secure win for Obama. But it hardly matters because the Paul camp is so small. Romney can win with his backers and his money all on his own. I think you will be surprised.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
You should change your title. There is no revoloution. The group of people that realizes what is happening is tiny and the group actually fighting the destruction of america is microscopic. At ten public hearings that i have spoken at there have been less than twenty others actually standing up and trying to accomplish something. This is in a parish with a population of about a hundred thousand people.

Short of an armed uprising by a significant portion of the population there will be no revoloution.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The only way that Ron Paul will not win is due to voter fraud! We know that voter fraud is going on, so Ron Paul will not win. That means that any vote you make is going to be a fraudulent vote! There is no point in voting for anyone. So you may as well vote in any ways that you want. Write in Ron Paul on your ballot and it will just be thrown away and not counted.......same as not voting. Vote for Romney and you get business as usual. Vote for Obama and you get business as usual.

Record numbers of people are leaving the USA and renouncing their citizenship. Looks like those people have voted to gtfo before they can not leave.

Jehovahs Witnesses will not vote, as it is not a vote for god, but in man.

I'm also sure that even if some miracle happened and Ron Paul won. He would be suicided, or told how things are going to go down. No one can tell me that if Ron Paul was suicided, that a revolution would happen and he would be a martyr either. Did that happen after JFK? Nope! So then, if they get to Ron Paul and tell him how to act, and what to do; then we have the same business as usual.

Looks like no vote, or leave the country are all you have left! That or an uprising and real revolution. The country just is not in enough despair for that yet!

Maybe this is what Ron Paul is running for? Wake the people up, show them the fraud, then organize a real revolution?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
The Primary is over...everyone knows it except for the Ron Paul supporters.

If Ron Paul keeps acting like he is actually going to the convention with his delegates...the GOP may just snub him and not even give him a speaking spot at the convention.

I think it is a real possibility because Ron Paul's speech would just be 100% opposite of what Romney is going to campaign on in the general election.

Somehow I knew you would be in this thread blasting away at Dr. Paul! There is indeed a revolution underway and your mirroring the MSM's opinion when they do accidentally mention Paul is laughable at best! I say put up or shut up! As is the topic of the post, bring one video of any candidate of your choosing and let's compare crowds.
Just because you or the MSM think he is out of it and unelectable, does not make it so! The open truth is evident every time Paul draws a crowd!

Funny how you constantly rant for proof that even the simplest of humans can spot on their own, yet when asked for simple proof (such as a video of any other politicians rally) and "poof" you disappear into thin air! Maybe your still looking for that non-existent video of a bigger rally for another politician!

edit on 18-4-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Romney can win with his backers and his money all on his own. I think you will be surprised.

Surprised about what? That if you have more money you have more political clout? I wouldn't be surprised about that because that is something I already know...What I don't know, and the question remains Is Ron Paul really last like you say, and the MSM says he is?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
to reinstate the OP,
the MSM networks in my country do not show ron paul,
when compairing video footage of rallies,
ron paul looks to have much more people present,
what is the footage like where you are,
and what happens when you compair "footage" to compair the numbers in attendence,

the second question is "if DR Ron paul" does not win in his election campain can we have him in NZ for a politician?

the revolution is not physical, there is no need to talk of violence,
it is a revolution in thinking, not in action
the revolution is love, not hate or violence

it is only a change in attitude not a physical action

xploder

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

what is the footage like where you are, and what happens when you compair "footage" to compair the numbers in attendence,

Well when they do show the Ron Paul rallies on T.V. there seems to be more people in attendance compared to the other candidates, but lately they haven't been showing much about Ron Paul, so it is safe to say that the MSM has an agenda and that is to keep Ron Paul out of sight out of mind to the general public...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Well I tried to search for "largest Romney rally" but the definition was not understood,apparently! But I did come up with this link,(www.youtube.com...). Notice how the camera does not pan much and what little it does is fairly quick.

Kinda makes you really wonder who has the people's attention, does it not?
I don't know about anyone else but I call this PROOF!
edit on 18-4-2012 by ajay59 because: to add

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

I don't know if it is funny or sad that you are trying to use crowd size to determine who should win an election.

All of Ron Paul's large crowds have been on college campuses...no big surprise there.

Why use crowd size when we have so much other data...polls, actual election results, amount of donors...buy you choose crowd size

I could post many vids/pics of crowds at Obama's events...and they would all be larger than Paul's...but you will say they were from last election blah blah blah...so let's just wait until Obama starts campaigning if you want to compare crowd sizes with Obama...it will be fun

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I don't know if it is funny or sad that you are trying to use crowd size to determine who should win an election

So you seem to believe that what the people want is not important!

I don't think I need to say any more!:lol You pretty much showed your true colors there!

:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

so let's just wait until Obama starts campaigning

Does this mean more Obama threads that you will be posting?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join