It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mainstream is Ignoring the rEVOLution

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
in my country ron paul is not even mentioned on tv anymore,
i think it was because he made to much sence lol

the video shows a comparison of rallies between romney and Paul,
this is something we dont see on tv over here in NZ,
i would say that not only is the MSM networks trying to hide his influence on the people who will vote,
it also shows people how corrupt the MSM is in fair and balenced coverage of the candidates.

this is daming for the MSM and will speed up the awakening that the MSM is simply a tool of the 1% to further the illusion that paul dosent exist

i am a KIWI and cant vote in the elections in the USA,
but if he wants to come to NZ and run i am sure he would win hands down here and become our new prime minister

if he doesnt win can we have him over here for our next elections?

xploder

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Dr Paul deserves to be appreciated and taken seriously somewhere. Might as well be NZ, cuz he sure ain't around here. People are so hypnotized by TV. Sad.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I have not seen, nor heard Ron Paul's name from MSM in a while. I was just thinking about this the other day, as well as not hearing a single word about OWS.

A majority of people on ATS would agree to some extent that there are powers behind the political landscape, and those who are controlling the media. This might explain why we are not hearing about such topics.

It seems unfair to the people, that there is a bias in media, and that there are many stories that are seemingly blacklisted in attempts to sway their opinion. Yet, in America... we still have freedom of the press, and an ability to communicate openly about such topics. It is not the responsibility of MSM to provide fair and balanced news necessarily. It is the responsibility of the people to exercise their liberty, and communicate with one another these very topics and events.

This is mostly why I use ATS, because it is the very means of exercising such rights, and carrying out of this responsibility.

Is it not possible that the very notion of placing such contrasting political philosophies into a presidential race, can be detrimental?

Why does this 'have to be it'? Too many people place unwarranted strength as to the 'moment'. This is not to be the defining 'moment', nor should it be. The strength in divisions that are amongst the masses in regards to their adherence to a political philosophy would only prove volatile, independent on who would be elected in any Ron Paul vs Barack Obama. Not to suggest that it wouldn't be amazing to have Ron Paul as our president, for he would undoubtedly be the best leader of the 'Free World', and lead as an example of a model that other countries should adopt.

But the strength of the president, especially in the eyes of other foreign leaders, is defined by those who he represents. People wonder why Obama is falling out in favor with the rest of the world, and he is seemingly being called out... it's because of the strength of opposition with in America. The same would apply to Ron Paul.

I personally see Ron Paul's role in all this, as the voice of reason that echos between the walls that we put up in between the US and the rest of the world. We will not always be hearing this voice of reason, but it comes and goes, just as an echo is not a constant sound. He is a much needed, and vital individual... and his words will have an effect for much longer than just the next 7 months, 4 years, or even 20.

I'm not for the blacklisting of such things as Ron Paul and OWS, or any similar dissents towards what is apparently not conducive towards any good. But I do see a tactic being deployed, that is seemingly avoiding a time of civil unrest, civil war, rash and extremist revolutionary acts, which possibly could lead to many deaths, martial law, the use of FEMA camps, and other theoretical extreme reactions.

There has to be a middle ground, we need to see what it is that connects us all. Think about the old adage, 'united we stand, divided we fall'. We should unite over freedom, not divide over ideals. Easier said than done, and can become contradictory at times, but those contradictions should then be addressed in their own rights, and rest upon the merits of virtue. Everything figures itself out in due time, I just think people need to stop rushing the process.

Ahhh..!! this will never happen, fight away and hope you only get flesh wounds by your double edged swords.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

i would say that the more the MSM tryes to ignore the candidate RON PAUL and the size and popularity,
the more people will ask why is there a censorship going on?
then they will ask themselves, what else are the MSM trying to hide from us,

i think IMHO this single censorship of this particular candidate has the ability to force people to question the MSM minipulation of the population on MANY issiues,

our MSM used to show footage of RON PAULS speaches and rallies,
now they censor his speach and any metion of him,
problem is we already have seen him and heard him and know he exists.

i have pointed out to people the censorship,
and they are now saying they can clearly see it

xploder

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

The only MSM news reporter covering the Ron Paul campaign was pulled some time ago. They are attempting to give the impression that it is over for him. However that is hardly the case. His campaign in fact is gaining momentum. Anyone who thinks this is over needs to think again. Like they say it isn't over until the fat lady sings and she hasn't warmed up her voice yet.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
No matter what, I will be writing in RP's name on my ballet on election day, if need be.
Ron Paul is our last and only hope.
Ron Paul 2012

ETA surewhynot, pls WAKE UP!!!
edit on 17-4-2012 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
If the mainstream is ignoring the revolution wouldn't that mean there is no revolution? if anythin i would say it's a grass roots movement.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

There has to be a middle ground, we need to see what it is that connects us all. Think about the old adage, 'united we stand, divided we fall'. We should unite over freedom, not divide over ideals. Easier said than done, and can become contradictory at times, but those contradictions should then be addressed in their own rights, and rest upon the merits of virtue. Everything figures itself out in due time, I just think people need to stop rushing the process.

Ahhh..!! this will never happen, fight away and hope you only get flesh wounds by your double edged swords.

i picked this part of your responce to address directly, while i agree with the rest,

you are right to point out the middle ground,
and i whole heartedly agree with united we stand and devided we fall

but on the issue of rushing things,
things are getting bad FAST,
average people with families are being thrown onto the street with robo signed documents,
food stamp usage is at an all time high,
standards of living are falling,

we simply cant wait while people are suffering,
if it gets to the point where we are at each others throats,
it will already be too late.

i must admit to being impatiant, but it is hard to be patient while childern sleep in cars and go hungry,
while banks forge documents and gain huge bonuses.

while the MSM picks winners and losers by selectivly censoring candidates,
while the MSM lies through its teeth about unemployment
while the MSM pushes for wars for profit

they are lying to the people with their censorship.

thank you for your reply

xploder

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by XPLodER

The only MSM news reporter covering the Ron Paul campaign was pulled some time ago. They are attempting to give the impression that it is over for him. However that is hardly the case. His campaign in fact is gaining momentum. Anyone who thinks this is over needs to think again. Like they say it isn't over until the fat lady sings and she hasn't warmed up her voice yet.

what the MSM is trying to do is alter the outcome of elections,
and ignoring a lawful candidate is nearly criminal IMHO

why not let the people decide ?

xploder

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

i picked this part of your responce to address directly, while i agree with the rest,

you are right to point out the middle ground,
and i whole heartedly agree with united we stand and devided we fall

but on the issue of rushing things,
things are getting bad FAST,
average people with families are being thrown onto the street with robo signed documents,
food stamp usage is at an all time high,
standards of living are falling,

we simply cant wait while people are suffering,
if it gets to the point where we are at each others throats,
it will already be too late.

i must admit to being impatiant, but it is hard to be patient while childern sleep in cars and go hungry,
while banks forge documents and gain huge bonuses.

while the MSM picks winners and losers by selectivly censoring candidates,
while the MSM lies through its teeth about unemployment
while the MSM pushes for wars for profit

they are lying to the people with their censorship.

thank you for your reply

xploder

Here's my opinion...

Things are not necessarily getting worse, any faster than before. It is only the means of this being communicated to one another, and being more apparent that is becoming increasing faster to our attention. For word of mouth isn't always enough, but when accompanied with images, video, and sensationalism... that's when things truly hit home. They appear to be increasing, but the only thing truly increasing is our awareness. Don't believe all statistics, but that's not to say that many aren't suffering, and more so than the 90's, but this is no great depression, nor times like those of the American Revolution.

Let me make the following analogy.

When a mother is giving birth to a child, it can be the most painful experience of her life, for she is giving life. Yet she is not to die, as long as there are those around her to help manage the pain and support her.

Those who are suffering, are to be this mother... those who are not seemingly suffering, are those who support her. This is the only reason I can see justifying the current welfare state that the US currently is in. Not only those who have the means of monetary, but also those who don't should be the ones to help ease the suffering of those who need it most.

Those children who are sleeping in cars and going hungry are not dying, and if one does... the community is only to blame. No matter what reasoning one can apply, does not negate the notion that a community of people that allow for their neighbor to parish due to such circumstances, is a community worth dissolving. Which history has shown time and time again is the process, the collapse of civilizations. People need to STEP UP TO THE PLATE, and help their fellow man.

You want to know the most joyous of a woman's life, the moment after giving birth, and seeing her child for the first time.(so the analogy goes, I am a male, and personally have no clue if this is true, I can only go by what others have said). The greatest of suffering, results in the most beautiful and joyous occasion.

All in all, there is always a means, we have established what should be, Constitution and Freedom... now we must restore it legally, things like the PATRIOT Act were design to be removed, for there is a vote in order to keep it in place.

Is it not possible that the standard of living was set to high, and that the only means for which it came to that point were via means of extorting one another, and especially those of other countries(non US)? I suggest thinking about that one real hard...

Screw our standard of living, we will still have technology and innovation, and it will return shortly. The return to standard of living can happen so fast it will make your head spin.

Remember, the slaves once lived in huts, and their descendants now occupy the masters house. Then the face of the slave changed... just imagine what today's slave will call their abode in the future. AMEN lol!

Before the American Revolution, revolutions weren't just battles, they were massacres,collapses of civilizations, and exoduses... then the American Revolution hit, and it became individual battles, critical thinking, and strategy. Lets continue in this progression... avoid battle all together, use critical thinking, strategy, and love. We simply can not allow for our collapse. This is a world wide problem, and there is no where to go via exodus, and individual battles have all but already taken place.

It's so easy, and I feel that it is manifest destiny.

edit on 17-4-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: clarification

edit on 17-4-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional statement

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The Primary is over...everyone knows it except for the Ron Paul supporters.

If Ron Paul keeps acting like he is actually going to the convention with his delegates...the GOP may just snub him and not even give him a speaking spot at the convention.

I think it is a real possibility because Ron Paul's speech would just be 100% opposite of what Romney is going to campaign on in the general election.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
To further reiterate my last point...

"In a time of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act"

G. Orwell

This must be adopted, for it will set us all free.

In my opinion/theory

The TPTB are in so deep with religion, that they hope for this to be seen as an act of martyrdom by God.

For my analysis of this psychological reasoning and break down of these people....(not complete, but will suffice)

Psychology and Basis Behind (NWO?) PART 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I've said it before and I'll say it again... We really need one of those Ron Paul dudes in the UK. Nobody over here has even heard of the man. People I speak to don't think he exists, like Santa or the Easter Bunny.
Lack of media coverage much.

Three things could happen...

1. Ron Paul gets elected president - Great! The whole world can begin to heal. Revolution.

2. Ron Paul gets elected, but is JFK'd. Not so great, but it will piss enough people off to finally stand up for what they believe in. Revolution

3. Ron Paul doesn't win - Great! The majority of America KNOWS that it's being shafted up the ass and kicks off big time. Revolution

So the way I see it. It is too late to try and hide him from the eyes and ears of the masses. The table has already turned, whether he ends up as president or not.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by HexagonSun

I half-heartedly agree with you. But the way I see it, is that particular mindset (regarding revolution), has sadly become extinct. I don't think that the "common folk" of America have that sense of patriotism, sense of urgency, that will lead to drastic action the way our fore-fathers did. I tend to think it was part of their existence, a way of life if you will for them... complacency has infected America. Just my opinion...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
The Primary is over...everyone knows it except for the Ron Paul supporters.

If Ron Paul keeps acting like he is actually going to the convention with his delegates...the GOP may just snub him and not even give him a speaking spot at the convention.

I think it is a real possibility because Ron Paul's speech would just be 100% opposite of what Romney is going to campaign on in the general election.

Yes I know, 100% opposite. Ron Paul will actually make sense.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Dr. Ron Paul is the only candidate to write a book 'End the FED' on amazon.com
also:
www.youtube.com...

(i'm too lazy to figure out how to embedd)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well nothing new here. We all know this already. Why do you keep bringing up the subject? Talking about Ron Paul to other Ron Paul supporters is not going to bring about any revolution.

THE MSM DOESN"T TALK ABOUT RON PAUL BECAUSE HE IS IN LAST PLACE!!!!!! I've said it time and time again. Yes, OutKast is right. The Primary is over. NO WAY RON PAUL can raise the amount of money necessary to win the office. No Way will he get enough support from party members. Every side hates him for various reasons.
Voter fraud or not, he cannot get the majority of the party behind him. The entire MSM thinks he's a joke and I happen to agree with them.

But keep on spreading his rhetoric and advertising his books. Are you guys paid for this??!! Because you should be haha
edit on 18-4-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

THE MSM DOESN"T TALK ABOUT RON PAUL BECAUSE HE IS IN LAST PLACE!!!!!!

Your constant past arguments, and rants toward Ron Paul already said enough about your position, and that is you feed off what the MSM wants you believe, and that being he is in LAST PLACE...
edit on 18-4-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Your constant past arguments, and rants toward Ron Paul already said enough about your position, and that is you feed off what the MSM wants you believe, and that being he is in LAST PLACE...
edit on 18-4-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

They were hardly talking about Santorum the last few days of his campaign and they hardly talk about Romney. They talk about Obama because they are MOST invested in him. Fox talks about Romney and Obama but Obama even more to bash him up.

They know their viewers want to know about Obama the most. Fox knows their viewers don't even like or care about Ron Paul or know who he is. They did do interviews with him in the beginning as they did with EVERY candidate

Show me proof, which cannot be easily debunked. Not a conspiracy THEORY, that he isn't in last place.
edit on 18-4-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elostone
No matter what, I will be writing in RP's name on my ballet on election day, if need be.
Ron Paul is our last and only hope.
Ron Paul 2012

ETA surewhynot, pls WAKE UP!!!
edit on 17-4-2012 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

Dr.Psul will certainly get my vote but hes far from our last or only hope. Never forget that the power to destroy tyranny rests equally in each and every one of us. Our only hope is standing together for the good of all.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join