It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wont be online as much anymore..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I wont be online as much anymore because as of yesterday, I no longer have any computers. They both (mac and pc) were stolen from my residence yesterday, along with my tv. I hate people so much sometimes. Grr...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Sorry to hear that. Reinforce your locks in case anyone comes back. Take care.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelsoftheapocalypse

My condolences on this violation. It's sad when people feel compelled to resort to such ...hmm.... Lowlifedness?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
You just posted this on ats? Really? I mean... ok then... see ya in a few days then!

What you want me to say?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
May the fleas of a 1,ooo camels nest in their crotch...

So sorry you were robbed....hope you get your property back, or some other good karma to lift your spirits....

Des

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
That stinks! Did you have any kind of contents insurance to help defray costs in a case such as this?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Lots of people have a spare old one in the closet, maybe you could get a loaner?
Computer store often take trade-ins, maybe you could get a used one cheap?

Also, Estate auctions are great places to get all these electronics really cheap. I was at one last Saturday, four tv's they had trouble getting $20 for.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well if you got a stolen computer, here is the best way to get it back. A story from a hacker at Defcon18, this is a great true story. If you want to skip straight to the story it starts at 3:20. I loved the whole thing, but its up to you. WARNING:LANGUAGE

edit on 17-4-2012 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I would encourage anyone to try and steal my computer or Tv's LOL. good luck getting it out the door, and when you DO have it, good luck getting them to work properly.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

edit on 17-4-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

LOOOL

See... you feel exactly the same as me...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
doublep
edit on 17-4-2012 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

May the fleas of a 1,ooo camels nest in their crotch

I like it.
I sure hope I never make you mad!

Sorry to hear about the stolen computers. I don't know what I would do it would be like losing my right arm.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Thank you all for your replies and suggestions. (The NOOOOOOO!!!!! comment's had me rolling...) I am writing this from a library computer, so I better get off fast before TPTB see me using this site on their computers. HaHA..

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hey, everyone? I know I'll look stupid, but I really need to know: What's a TPTB? Thick Pizza Triple Bacon? The Power That Be? Twin's Power Troubles Baby?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I also dont think that my computers will ever come back to me... They are both very secured, and from what Ive been told they can wipe your hard drive without your password anyway, so even icloud (one of them is a macbook pro) most likely wouldnt be able to lock it down, or to put a message on the desktop stating that this is a stolen laptop, blah blah blah.. and the video above? Great! But.... Im not great at computers. lol Oh well, Now, for the inevitable... Mac vs. PC. Go! (and reasons why) Also, at the end of the video, the guy talks about encription... yeah, I did that a couple of month's back, so like he said, no bueno on getting it back, they would have to wipe the drive.
edit on 4/19/2012 by Angelsoftheapocalypse because: addition to post

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

The powers that be...

top topics

join