It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DHS is KGB...... (America has been invaded by Russia)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not. But as of now there is no smoking gun evidence, thats why I posted. Because I do not have the time or resources.

My guess? he's bringing up the fact that threads like these usually claim proof of something, and in almost every case.. have no real proof.. there's no proof here either, so at least you didn't claim it
.. I see where you're connecting dots.. I just don't think those dots have a connection..

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Yes... I am connecting dots.

History repeats itself, and there are certain conclusions that should be brought fourth to the public or a forum for further examination.'
##snip##
edit on Tue Apr 17 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Yes... I am connecting dots.

History repeats itself, and there are certain conclusions that should be brought fourth to the public or a forum for further examination.'
##SNIP##

Well that's the TSA, I don't remember the KGB having a feel you up at the airport policy.. Bad policies are universal and lord knows the TSA has their bad policies ..we all know about the TSA.. and I think most of us, myself included, are not behind the patriot act in it's current form.. or even the level of power that DHS has.. that still doesn't make the DHS the KGB .. or ran by them, nor does it mean Russia has any influence over the DHS..

My view is that the USA and Russia dislike each other almost as much as they did in the 60s and that another cold war could very easily be sparked.. we just have that kind of tension politically..

You could argue that DHS is SIMILAR to the KGB and that would be at least more acceptable although still, in my mind, a bit far from true.. as much as I dislike the DHS.. the KGB were notorious in their ways..
edit on Tue Apr 17 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I would argue that they are almost identical except they also share qualities of the gestapo.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

.... I mean that quite literally.

“Department of Homeland Security” translated to Russian is: Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti or KGB.

No, it's Ministerstsvo Vnutrenney Bezopostnosti. Note the Russian for department is cognate with our "ministry," and the word for homeland is different (a homeland being indeed an entirely different thing than a state).

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

Thank you but I don't understand Russian.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

So your "proof" that the DHS has been infiltrated by the KGB is because airline passengers are subject to screening before boarding a plane.

You may want to consider driving to your next destination. This is taking paranoia to a whole new level.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

No my proof was the former KGB officers who went into the DHS.....Read!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

You're the one complaining about the TSA's screening procedures. You're making connections that either don't exist or make no sense whatsoever. What the heck does the KGB have to do with TSA's screening procedures?

Seriously, I would like to know.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

No my proof was the former KGB officers who went into the DHS.....Read!

Well again, a former KGB agent coming aboard as a US employee isn't news, it's been happening since before the cold war.. so that isn't proof of anything other than business as usual I'm afraid.. is there any actual proof?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I never said they did, I did say the KGB controls DHS. If you want further information, read up on history.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I never said they did, I did say the KGB controls DHS. If you want further information, read up on history.

DHS didn't exist before the patriot act .. so history doesn't do much to prove that either.. KGB was long long long dead before that.. so again.. what proof? .. that's being vague

Where is the actual proof? I'm just asking.. the thing you just said was proof isn't proof of anything since it's been going on for years, all of the big countries with intelligence agencies do that.. I'm just asking.. what am I supposed to research exactly to show evidence of this? ... the former KGB person isn't proof, so there must be more

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

The proof was in my OP, there is no need to rehash what has already been said. But if your an expert then why does Russia have a Federal Protective Service?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Actually, I did take a moment to look over the links and sources you provided. Sadly, they've provided nothing of substance or anything remotely riveting that could be construed as proof or even viable conjecture. There's nothing to grasp that could lead one to possibly consider this as plausible in the tiniest way.

Implying that the KGB has infiltrated the DHS by way of TSA screenings is pretty far-fetched, wouldn't you agree? After all, you're the one making these dubious connections.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Well maybe according to you 9/11 and everything after was hershey kisses and candy canes. Not according to me. Americans have lost their freedoms ever since bit by bit.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

The proof was in my OP, there is no need to rehash what has already been said. But if your an expert then why does Russia have a Federal Protective Service?

The OP didn't contain any actual proof though, that's why this discussion is happening..

I don't get the relevance of the question about the FPS to be quite frank .. That would be a question to ask the policy makers in Russia who enacted that department.. that has zero to do with proving that the KGB, which was dissolved in 1991 and no longer exists, has anything to do with the DHS which came about after 2001 .. it's again more dots being connected that have no apparent connection.. The theory in and of itself seems incoherent.. and I mean no disrespect, I'm just not seeing any of these connections.. the ONLY connection I see is the former KGB agent.. even the translation of DHS to Russian was not correct.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Didn't realize the Patriot Act was actually penned by the KGB.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Well maybe according to you 9/11 and everything after was hershey kisses and candy canes. Not according to me. Americans have lost their freedoms ever since bit by bit.

Well then by that you could easily say that the DHS is covertly run by Hitler despite him being "dissolved" since the 1940s .. things weren't kisses and candy canes there either.. Comparing two agencies from two different countries from two different periods in time is fine and dandy, it's opinion yes.. but connecting them by saying the former RUNS the latter is very far fetched .. and you've not provided any actual proof, just the fact that a former KGB agent works for the DHS .. ( which I've not verified, but I believe it.. it's common )

So again - all I'm asking for is proof, none has been provided.. it's certainly not in the OP

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Never said it was. It could have been penned by anyone. But George Bush was POTUS and he authorized it and DHS.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Never said it was. It could have been penned by anyone. But George Bush was POTUS and he authorized it and DHS.

He was part of it, so were many in our government.. as was Obama who allowed it to remain.. that still doesn't connect the DHS to the KGB, or Russia in any way, shape or form..
edit on 4/17/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join