It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Hide Anything A Must Have For ANY Situation!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Here's an idea:

If you have to hide something while you're gone, take it with you!

After all, the only reason to not take it with you is if you think you'll get caught...and if that's the case, why run?

edit on CWednesdayam353533f33America/Chicago18 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

You may not want to carry all your drugs or money while out on regular business and desire to have something to come back to in case you get arrested or something.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy
reply to post by Starchild23

You may not want to carry all your drugs or money while out on regular business and desire to have something to come back to in case you get arrested or something.

Well, my best solution for that would be...get out of the drug business?

Sure, you won't lose your drugs. But chances are pretty fair that you'll lose your life instead.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I read your thread this morning but I had no time to post a reply so here it is now,
The article was bang on the money as in hide it in the obvious if you can.

I know this was mentioned in the paper but here is what my father did here.
He looked up at the duct work in the house and realized that he could not match the age of the tin.
So he took a portion of the original tin work to a house rehab place that sells used house stuff that would otherwise be demolished for sure.
Hell yes he got a perfect match and proceeded to build a fake cold air return between the floor joists.
He is long dead and gone but that stash lives on no doubt.

After we sold Dad's house when he passed on we showed the new owners this stash spot and they were blown away by the ingenuity of it.

You needed to know where to shim in a very small piece of metal and then use needle nose pliers to tug it out.
I wish I had pictures.
S&F
Regards Iwinder

top topics

<< 1   >>

join